• Published 17th Dec 2012
  • 9,546 Views, 290 Comments

Magic of Love - MysteriousStranger



Twishy, contains AppleDash on future chapters.

  • ...
26
 290
 9,546

Epilogue

One week later…

“How do I look Spike?”

“Beautiful as always, Twilight!”

“Thank you! I should brush my hair now... You stay here in case Fluttershy comes; let her in if she arrives, okay?”

“Don’t worry, Twilight. You can trust me!”

“I know I can!” The Unicorn rushed around her home. Fluttershy could arrive at any moment now. It was almost time for their date--their first date.

And sure enough, a couple of minutes later, there was a knock on the door. The baby dragon opened it and saw Fluttershy standing outside.

“Oh, good evening, Spike… Is Twilight ready?”

“Hey, Fluttershy, you look good! Twilight will be ready soon.”

“Thank you… Can I come in…?”

“Sure!” Fluttershy walked inside the library. Spike let the door open and raised his arm.

“Come here, Owlowiscious,” The owl flew towards the dragon, “I’m going to walk with him now. Hope you two have fun!” Spike and Owlowiscious left, closing the door behind them.

Fluttershy found herself alone, surrounded by books. One in particular caught her attention, though. It was opened, so she decided to take a look at the cover.

How to look pretty for your special somepony.” She couldn’t help but giggle when she read that.

“Spike, who was at the door? Please tell me that you hid that book!” When Fluttershy heard Twilight’s voice, she quickly closed the book and put it with the others. As soon as she did so, the Unicorn appeared. Her mane was still wet.

“Spike, why aren’t you…? Flutters!” She froze when she saw Fluttershy. Her heart was racing like never before; she hoped that Fluttershy hadn't seen the book.

“H-Hello Twilight… You look… gorgeous…”

“You think so? I mean… Thanks, you look gorgeous too.” Twilight said as she walked downstairs and approached her marefriend. She stared into Fluttershy’s cyan eyes before kissing her. Fluttershy didn’t close her eyes during the kiss, but she returned it. When they broke the kiss, Twilight saw Fluttershy's expression and giggled.

“Wh-What’s so funny…?” Fluttershy said when her date giggled.

“Your face! You’re so cute!”

“Thanks… I guess…”

“We should get going now or we'll be late.”

“Yes, I’m ready!” Twilight took the basket with her magic and headed outside with Fluttershy.

They headed to the hill that Fluttershy had told Twilight her feelings. They walked as slowly as they could, their tails intertwined. They looked for a good spot; which wasn't hard, seeing as how they were the only ponies around. The couple put the blanket and sat close to each other.

“This will be the perfect date, Flutters!”

“It already is, Twilight... We just needed to be alone. I’m already happy--truly happy.” The Pegasus nuzzled the Unicorn’s neck with her head. “I love you, Twilight… I love you so much,” She covered her with a wing and pulled her even closer, “It's been a little more than a week, and I still can’t believe that I’m with you. You’re one of a kind, Twilight... Promise me that we will always be together. You're the only pony I want to be with.” Twilight was almost crying. Not only did Fluttershy assert herself without asking first, but she also told her how deep her feelings were. The lavender mare put a hoof on the Pegasus' cheek, made her look into her eyes, and kissed her passionately. This time, Fluttershy closed her eyes and enjoyed the kiss. “Twilight… I…”

“Don’t say anymore, Flutters. Of course we're going to be together forever--I promise you that we will. You’re special to me, Fluttershy and nothing will ever separate us. My love for you is deep and true, and my only regret is not realizing my feelings sooner.” She finished with a hug and tears in her eyes. Fluttershy returned the hug with tears of joy too. “I love you, Fluttershy!”

They hugged for a long time. They forgot to watch the sunset and to eat, but it didn’t matter. They had the perfect date they'd always wanted, and it was just the beginning. They had their whole life to spend together, and after that night, all of Equestria knew about their love. They found themselves surrounded by ponies every time they left their homes, but with the help of their friends they managed to escape them. It was hard to find somewhere where they could be alone, but it was worth it. Their love stayed strong, growing every second for years to come. Nopony could take their happiness away, nopony could...or could they?

Somewhere in an unknown place…

“They survived? Impossible! I must go and destroy the happiest couple in Equestria... I will have my revenge, hahahahaha!”

Author's Note:

When I said that it would be ending soon I really meant that XD
It’s the end, for now but as you can see there are questions that will be answered on the sequel like why Luna called Celestia? What happened with Twilight's parents? And more importantly, What about Trixie? So stay tuned and I hope you enjoyed the story as much as I enjoyed writing it, leave your comments and until next time! :D
I want to thank Blue Dragon for her help on this story :)

Edit: I wrote this fic not long after I became a Brony, I apology for anything that doesn't seem right but I made it up on the sequels and prequels, I think I got better since I wrote this fic! ^_^

Edit 2: Chapter revised. It should have less mistakes now.

Edit 3: This fic is too rushed... Looking back I feel ashamed by it.

Comments ( 109 )

It was a great story. Thank you. Looking forward for the sequel.

Story used good ending! Reader was affected by THA FEELZ! Reader fainted! :yay:

Good story, i am going to be as patient as possible with the sequel:pinkiehappy:. I wish Trixie wasn't the villain:twilightangry2:, but I understand that there has to be one:trixieshiftleft:.

It was a pretty sweet and cute story, I'm eager for the sequel, and i hope that they stay together.

I sense adventure looming in the future for the happy couple! :pinkiehappy:

Aww...now I have to wait for more in the form of a sequel...But in all seriousness I loved it ^^

Love it, can't for the sequel. :raritydespair:

11 of the 812 words was "Love". I got myself to read through it but it was just meh. Things rushed everywhere their relationship, Appledash which a nice addition and well done in saying that it started a while ago still rushed in it's own way. Using Trixie as a villian isn't too bad if you don't yse her like you did. Seriously it's one of the most one dimensional villians I've ever read in a story. not even a month into their relationship and Twi is promising to move in? I mean...Ugh. Horribly rushed and one dimensional character use (not just trixie) after they got over their worries it was almost constant "I love you". It just plain got old.

It wasn't bad enough to get a thumb down by far. I'm not saying it was horrid at all. It was simple and kinda good. But the character use and speed killed it for me.

Let this hopefully teach ya for the future.

1905168 Well, there aren't really many colts on the show :twilightblush:
And I Know that there are some on the wonderbolts but... Somehow I prefer Rainbow with Applejack :pinkiehappy:

1916143 I completely agree with you, there's always someone that will try to separate same sex couple... Their love is the same as our love...

1943687 I'm glad you are enjoying it! :twilightsmile:

1943687 I'm glad you are enjoying it! :twilightsmile:

well, can see the great and powerful Trixie is still being... well a bitch but hey; can't judge one by it's clothes. :trixieshiftleft:
hey not my fault you wanted to be mean to them; now go sit in a corner and think about what you- :trixieshiftright:
well I guess being pummeled by a mad pony is better than not saying anything at all :pinkiesmile:

2341626 I really appreciate your comments, they made my day! :scootangel:

2368327 lol, glad I could help :pinkiehappy:

A fairly decent story, and it's obvious that you tried rather hard to make it good.

That said, it's horribly rushed, the villain is about as cartoonishly stereotypical as you can get, and the romance is laid on far too thick.

It's a decent story and you managed to get a few smiles out of me during it, but you'll only get a Like from me.

2545892 Thanks for the comment and like! :twilightsmile:
I realized that it was too rushed and some other mistakes, I tried to fix that on the sequels! :pinkiesmile:

2547110 I do plan on reading the sequel.

2547284 Good, because I would like to know what do you think! :pinkiehappy:

Finally managed to trudge through the moles and moles and moles of grammatical errors. While I do appreciate TwiShy of all varieties, this story definitely had a lot of things that could be improved.

Grammar. It hurt me to read through this. As a Grammar Nazi, each error I saw set off the f----ng electric mambo in my head. The biggest one that I saw was your dialogue... Ouch... You need to clarify who is saying what, because at the party scene, I literally had to guess who was saying what, strictly by deducing who'd most-likely say something along those lines. Long story short, find an editor to help keep your grammar in check.

Lack of details. Describe what the setting looks like. Let me share an analogy that I use to help me:

Action = Percussion
Detail = Woodwinds
Dialogue = Brass

Your story was almost entirely a fanfare (brass and percussion band/song). I had no idea where they were half the time because I had no woodwinds to listen to. You were far too brass-heavy, and the lack of woodwinds to balance it made for a very sore song story. Romance stories are much more like a chorale: Slow, thick chords, built around the slow moving line. Mostly woodwinds, occasional brass, and percussion sprinkled where needed.

I know this is late, but I felt the need to get that off my chest.

<3 DarqFox

2560588 Better late than never! :raritywink:
I appreciate your honesty and I already have an editor :twilightsmile:
I know this wasn't a masterpiece but I tried to fix it on the sequels! :fluttershysad:

2560598
That was fast...

I'll go read the next one and see how that one is. After my phone stops s----ing itself.

Also, I can't help but feel that Trixie was about as boring and one-dimentional as it gets.

<3 DarqFox

2560606 There's a reason for Trixie to be like that. Just read the sequel and you will know why :pinkiesmile:

I'm looking at the cover art, and Fluttershy's looking at Twilight. It looks like Fluttershy's thinkingimg.izismile.com/img/img5/20120224/640/soon_meme_collection_640_14.jpg

2784380 Thanks for the review, and I understand about the grammar, but that's why I have an editor! :raritywink:
I realize that it was too fast, it was my first MLP fic. As for the AppleDash and Trixie, they ARE necessary, this is a trilogy, they will be important for the sequels, if you get to read them :pinkiehappy:
Thanks again for reading! :twilightsmile:

I have to say that I really enjoyed this story! The story was exciting and fun to read! :twilightsmile:

2897061 Thank you! :pinkiesmile:
Now you can read the sequel! :rainbowlaugh:

On to story number 2!:trollestia:
Sweet like cotton candy.:pinkiesmile:

AWWWWWH! Loved it! :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:
But I never quite understand why there would be any anti-lesponies in Equestria considering that the majority of the population seem to be mares anyway :P I'd wager that same sex relationship had always been a thing and no one was funny about it.

3157962 Thanks! :twilightsmile:
But I didn't mention any Anti-lesponies here :rainbowhuh:

3158352 It was earlier in the story, when Flutter and Twi first walked though Ponyville with their tales intertwined and Flutter was worried what people might think because it was still pretty new for mare to be with other mares, but it was also a general statement since most of the Romantic fics Ive read have had a similar thing as well.

3159233 That part yeah, but remember that Fluttershy is... well, shy :twilightsheepish:

3159943 I know xD I wouldn't expect her to act any differently to be honest. :twilightsmile:

3160238 I hope you read the sequel soon! That's my personal favorite! :pinkiehappy:

3161095 Im reading it now :twilightsmile: I'm on page 9

Wait, I already read this?
I don't care, gonna reread this anyway :ajsmug:

3232258 Remember, there are other two parts and Trixie appears again, read more if you want to learn somethng about her inentions :twilightsmile:

I liked this fic. It had a good start but the middle of the story with Trixie felt a bit rushed. The last part of the story was nicely done. The one thing that still kinda urkes me is Trixie. I mean sure its one thing to want revenge but to the extreme that Trixie went in this story...I dunno :trixieshiftright:...seemed a little off for me but hey, that's why its called fanfiction right?
One thing that I really did enjoy was how you handled Twilight finding out about Fluttershy's crush. It makes more sense for Twilight to be unsure for her feelings towards Fluttershy than just outright love her back on the spot.

3244119 I know it sounds rushed, but I had a good reason for it! Leaving an open ending for a sequel! :raritywink:
Thank you, I'm glad you liked it! :twilightsmile:

Im not good with reviews so pardon me. (Actually, this is gonna suck. Pardon me.²)
This story was very well written, and the idea is good, the execution however...
The errors are a thing every fic has, it's not a surprise to anyone. The errors in this one are very few and i could still read the story with them. Sure, some were bad and i had to read the line again to understand, but it wasn't that often.
But here's a huge problem with this fic, the pacing. Honestly, it seems that you were having a cafe context against Roadrunner just by how fast the chapter went, and how quickly things escalated. (I would mention them but let's just leave it the way it is.)
Another thing i have seen as a problem was how Twilight was an idiot in this fic. There were some 3 times that she became an idiot and needed the others to point out obvious things that, Twilight being Twilight, could have figured out by herself.
Other than that, this fic is purrfect. Im not used to do reviews but meh.
Keep on the good job! :pinkiehappy:
Also, have 9/10 Mustaches. :moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache:

3362925 Yeah, I know, this was my first MLP fic and I was starting to watch the show back then :ajsleepy:
But I made it up on its secuels and prequel which I recommend you to read! :twilightsmile:
Thanks for the review! :yay:

Login or register to comment