• Published 1st Nov 2012
  • 45,178 Views, 2,793 Comments

Gentleman for Mares - Demon Eyes Laharl



The story of the everyday life of a human hired by mares to provide comfort for their needs, all the while exploring Equestrian life through the eyes of his customers. Set in the Gentlemanverse.

Comments ( 349 )

Yaaay! HarrEve!
Even if Harry needs a self-esteem booster shot maybe just a little bit!

I think you left something there you shouldn't have... Just saying. XD

I'll be honest, I was expecting... a bit of action between those two. Not disappointed, just... left wanting. Yeah, let's go with that. Still, cute (if short) epilogue.

AWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! that was a good ending, im happy harry and eve got together! :pinkiehappy:

A heartwarming end to a great story that built upon an intricate universe. I hope to see more from you very soon Laharl... and a clop sequel to the end of this story. I mean... c'mon. How could you leave us hanging like that?

Aw...no sex scene?

3057390

:raritywink: The epilogue shows.

3059726

lol. I kinda like how people react to Harry's obliviousness.

3063823

I have to give that to Tsubaki_Hooved. He drew Eve, and the green color kinda... spoke to me.

3072064

:twilightsmile: Its okay. I also think this is one of my most erotic chapters so far.

3072129

:rainbowwild: Don't forget loins as well. XD

3073511

Thanks. ^_^

3073520

Here's to hoping Eve helps him on that end.

3073524

Yeah, corrected that. XD

I also felt that since this is a start for them, sex would be a bit... rushed. XD

3073525

:pinkiehappy:

Seriously, though, you guys read fast.

Wait a second.... The Completion card says this is still incomplete.... BONUS CHAPTER! YAY!

3073529

:rainbowwild: Yeah. Will work on that in the sequel.

3073535 3073537

Glad you guys liked that. :pinkiesmile:

3073536 3073542

:rainbowlaugh: I guess I wanted Eve and Harry start a bit... clean. XD

3073563

Whoops, forgot about that. ^_^ Thanks.

great chapter
mfw they got together :pinkiehappy:

3073577
"Start" implies you do plan on continuing this fic specifically, right? :pinkiehappy:

Huzzah! The feels are heartwarming and happy.

I was expecting hardcore clop; but this is better, a sweet ending to a great story.

Bravo, good sir, bravo. When I started reading this, I did not expect there to be a coherent storyline behind it. So, just to confirm this myself, you Are planning a sequel based on just the relationship of eve and harry, ja?

Have I mentioned before how much I love this fic? Because I love this fic.

That was a supremely touching ending. Definitely par for the course when it comes to your chapters. I'm looking forward to seeing where Harry and Eve go in the future.

God, I love this story...
It started out as a clopfic (exactly what I was looking for back then) and slowly turned into a drama/romance story, I devoured every single word of it and loved it...
Harry seemed a bit depressed since the Sea Swirl crisis...
I also get the feeling the story is coming to an end.
Wish I could write like you can.
-Donkey.

3073579

XD I can feel a few people shouting 'I KNEW IT!' repeatedly.

3073585

:yay: indeed.

3073586 3073626

Yes. Once I either finish Feathered Heart or the Changeling fic, I'll continue Harry's story. He's already in a relationship, which in itself will cause problems for him because he's been raised in a culture that's pretty different from Equestria. His job is still in effect, and he's probably looking to move out of it. Plus I have a few more characters I wanted to add in GFM, but felt didn't seem to work with Harry's current journey.

^_^ Planning definitely needed.

3073590

Yeah. I think it started with Trixie a bit, expanded to Cheerilee, and went on from there.

3073607

:twilightsmile: Glad you agree.

3073616

:rainbowlaugh: Hope that's a good thing.

3073644

Me too. ^_^

3073650

Um, the story itself has ended, but it'll continue later. ^_^ Promise.

And Harry gets the girl! Suck it down Sea Swirl!:rainbowlaugh: Now I have to make room on my favorites list to favorite the other stories.

Lovely ending

3073671

Oh come on. Sea Swirl was hurt. :rainbowwild:


3073679

Thanks. ^_^

All the fuzzy warm romantic feels.

What you did was magical. I'm just glad I helped in such a small way.

So you end it with him accepting being her coltfriend but also help her realized they don't work and she can do better, I think this is his self punishment for his sin and had decided to never be truly happy, je this looks like a job for…Princes Cadence!

And now, the story ends. But it also continues. While the words end here, our thoughts and hearts will carry this much further. I have not been touched often, but this story has. My own journey for love...well, it hasn't been a fun one.

Sorry, this isn't about me.

Demon Eyes, I want to congratulate you. You ended this in a beautiful way and we are all very happy it ended how it did. And, to top it all off, you finished the story and reached the the top.

Good job, my friend. I hope to see much more from you.

C-c-c-complete!?!?!
:raritydespair::raritydespair::raritydespair::raritydespair::raritydespair:

I'm sorry but just feels like a bad ending to me. Getting with your handler even though she has several other Gentlemen she manages?

There goes another great story... but as you've said, "MOAR TO COME!". So, yay!

I'm just glad that this story/universe won't just end completely. I think this is probably the best fic I've ever read and I fucking love it! Can't wait for more of your work.

>go to press the follow button
>realize I'm already following
lol. Great story, gonna look into your others now.

I never expected to find a romance pony fic that i'd love as much as Xenophilia.

Great work dude! Looking forward to the next installment.

ITS OVER?!?!??!!?!?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IVE FOLLOWED THIS FUCKING THING SINCE FUCKING FEBURARY!

UNACCEPTABLE

AKSDJF'KLASDJF'IADJG
AOPGJAODPFGA


MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this story was incredible one of the stories that inspired me to write my own thanks so much man

God damnit YES!!! Harry freaking earned that happy ending! :raritystarry:

.........:twilightoops:
NO THAT'S NOT A PUN!!!! :flutterrage:

An amazing end to amazing story! :raritystarry:

AnonponyDASHIE helped you with the last chapter? Isn't he the writer of Xenophilia?

3073928 I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL, BRO! :raritydespair::raritycry::fluttershysad::fluttercry:

Gasp. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. You bastard. Sobs. How dare you end it like this.
But YAY, we are gonna get a new story about Eve and Harry as bf and marefriend. YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY.

GETS SHOT POINT BLANK WITH SHOTGUN.

Sorry folks, ElementHeart was too big a weirdo, so as a favor to you, we exterminated him. OW! Stop hitting me with that spoon. Oh god, he came back as Ginosaji, OW, OW, OOOOOOOWWWWWWW.

D'awwww...happy end!:twilightsmile:

I eagerly await Harry's (and Eve's) continuing adventures.

Bah, Harry, such a pessimist. It is good that he is finding prospects for a true partnership though. Hopefully Eve will be able to help him find a more dignified job in the future.

Excellent ending. Can't wait for more from this 'verse, particularly Feathered Heart. Oddly enough, I would also like to see more of Sea Swirl. While she was clearly a bitch, she also had depth, reasons why she was, and the chance for character development intrigues me. Can't wait for more!:twilightsmile:

This is one of the most interesting fan fics I've ever read and one I have been enjoying since stumbling across it back in December. Perfectly written, engaging, well developed characters and beautiful descriptions. Needless to say I am very excited for the continuation of Harry's story and I can't wait

:twilightsmile::raritystarry:

Wonderful! I'm very much looking forward to seeing Harry and Eve's adventures in the next part of the story. ^_^

Eve closed her eyes. “‘Hit a snag’...” Her eyes snapped open. “Oh, she played me!”
“Played?”
“Miss Rarity,” Eve said. “That day, when I picked you up. She played me like a fiddle!”

And it worked like a charm!

She has a reputation on being quite a traditionalist.

/facepalm
You're never going to outrun your reputation, are you Miss Rarity?

I was on my back, Eve’s face in front of mine, our lips almost touching. I swallowed. “You deserve someone better,” I whispered.

Oh, shut up! Don't make me sic Pinkie on you! If there's one kind of party she hates it's Pity parties!

Login or register to comment