• Published 21st Oct 2012
  • 1,040 Views, 43 Comments

Torn Apart - Streekersheep



The mane six have left each other due to a fight, a fight that they blame each other for.

  • ...
5
 43
 1,040

Cyan

Wash was finally back at the castle. His mission had finally been complete. The mane six and him entered the throne room where the Princess was.

"There you go. All six of them accounted for. So what was that about remembering?" Wash asked.

"We will get to that Wash, I just need to tell the girls something first." Princess Celestia said as she levitated Wash away and started whispering to the girls. "You know how sometimes when we need help I can call beings from other worlds to help?"

"Wash isn't one of them is he?" Twilight whispered hopefully.

"He is Twilight. I hope you didn't get too attached to him because now I got to send him back to where he came." Celestia whispered as all of the girls grew really sad. She turned to Wash. "Are you ready to remember?"

"Do it." Wash said. Then all of a sudden there was a bright flash and Wash was in the same green room as his dreams. When he looked to where Celestia was, the red-maned pony was there instead. Only now Wash could see her body was a kinda cyan color, a little greener than Rainbow Dash's.

"Goddamnit Wash. Did you really have to get so drunk that you sleep in all day? We have a mission to complete, the others are waiting. Come on, wake the fuck up!" Was all the pony said. The pony spoke in a voice Wash recognized. Wash couldn't move or speak. Suddenly a orange Pegasus with a brown mane appeared.

"Why don't you just punch him awake. We have been waiting for hours and I'm getting hungry." The Pegasus complained.

"That is actually a good idea." Said the pony as she walked up to Wash and drew back a hoof.

Right before Wash got punched, he managed to say one thing. "Carolina?" Then the pony hit him and everything went black.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Way to go. You killed him."

"I didn't hit him that hard. He's hungover remember? He's probably just passed out."

"Maybe he wouldn't have been drinking if you weren't such a bitch all the t-aaagghh!"

Agent Washington woke up. "What happened?" He asked as he scanned the room and saw he wasn't on the bed and Grif was holding his stomach in pain in the corner.

"You got drunk last night and I've spent 2 hours trying to wake you up. We are saving your A.I. today. Hurry up and get ready." Carolina said as she dragged Grif out of the room.

As Wash started getting ready he said one thing. "Weirdest dream ever..... Of all time."

Comments ( 5 )

WHAT A TWIST
Sorry about it being short but I really wanted to finish this
I know a lot of you are going to be pissed off a this ending but sorry, this is the ending I planned since the beginning.
Now I can start a new story I've been planing for a while. I'm going to put another blog post soon call plans. That post will detail what the next story is going to be.

pissed? no
disapointed? yes :ajsleepy:
ah well, was fun

1684054 I'm kinda bad at endings... I was dreading having to write the ending.

i am writing i fic with the same title but it's about the mane 6 (minus twilight) get in a fight and then wish they had never met. their wish comes true for a short period of time. i didn't copy the title of this story, i named mine without even ever hearing of this one.

isn't that a coincidence. :twilightblush:

Login or register to comment