• Published 21st Oct 2012
  • 1,040 Views, 43 Comments

Torn Apart - Streekersheep



The mane six have left each other due to a fight, a fight that they blame each other for.

  • ...
5
 43
 1,040

Remember

Dear Spike,

I don't understand why I didn't think about that. I can't send letters but I do have a stallion here who would be more than willing to help. Hopefully we will have the elements back soon. I'm sending him to Sweet Apple Acres. If he shows up, tell him anything you know. And try not to light another one of my subjects heads on fire.
Sincerely, Princess Celestia.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two weeks later.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I still can't believe you let him come in after me after what I did to Dashie." Pinkie said.

"I still can't believe Rainbow let you side with her after what you did to her." Applejack replied.

"Can somebody please tell me what the fuck happened to Rainbow Dash." Wash said angrily.

"You don't want to know." Fluttershy said in her usual quiet voice. "And if you don't mind, could you please watch your language."

"Right, sorry. We should start going to sleep, tomorrow we go to find Rarity." Wash said in a commanding tone.

"Well better enjoy tonight. 'Cuz after we find Rarity, we won't be sleeping in hotels anymore, unless there five star." Applejack said with a yawn.

And with that, everyone fell asleep.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wash was having that exact same dream. Same green room, same mic. Wash walked up to the mic and said the same word he said last time. "Remember." And just like that a blue floating ball appeared. Wash sort of remembered seeing the ball before. He suddenly realized what was going to happen next. The ball started glowing red as Wash dived behind the mic. The ball fired what appeared to be a red ray of magic and destroyed the mic. When Wash looked back the ball was gone and the same silhouette as before was standing there only this time he saw the pony had a fire red mane.

"Wash..wa...th...uck...." Was all Wash heard before he awoke.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wash was a little disappointed he didn't get to remember more. The girls had asked him what was wrong but just simply replied "Nothing."

They were outside where Pinkie said Rarity was. They were in Canterlot. Wash wasn't too happy to be back here but he had a job to do. Wash knocked on the door and a unicorn wearing all black so you couldn't see her fur answered the door. "Hello we are looking for a Miss Rarity." Wash said calmly.

The unicorn stayed silent until it saw Fluttershy, Pinkie and AJ. "Come in." The pony said in an obvious forced deep voice.

Once they were inside and the door had closed the unicorn said "Wait here." Then the unicorn walked into the back room. In a few seconds a white unicorn with a purple mane came out carrying a black suit.

The girls were lost for words and all ran up and hugged her. Wash stood a small distance away putting a check mark on Rarity's photo.

"How did you live here without the princess finding you?" Pinkie asked.

"Well. I wore that dreadful black suit and used my own magic to disable my magic do the Princess couldn't sense my presence." Rarity replied. "What have you girls been up to?"

The girls told the entire story. "So you girls let him go in to Pinkie's house alone? After what happened to Rainbow?" Rarity asked. Wash thought about asking what happened but decided against it.

"Well now that story time is over, I need to ask you something important." Wash said while walking over to a counter covered in papers. "You wouldn't happen to know where either Rainbow Dash or Twilight Sparkle is would you?"

"No, no I don't." Rarity said with a tinge of nervousness.

"Oh really. Then what's this letter from one Miss Twilight Sparkle doing here?" Wash asked.

"Fine I'll tell you. Since I sided with Twilight, she only communicates with me. She is currently up north in the Crystal Empire trying to steal the last few drops of a potion that brings ponies back to life. She wants to bring here brother and Princess Cadance back to life, she put a preservation spell on there bodies before she left. She didn't want anyone but me to know because it's one of the few bad things she has ever done." Rarity said very fast.

"The north huh, well that will be fun. Pack your things, we better get started if were going to get there soon." Wash said in his commanding tone again.