• Published 21st Oct 2012
  • 1,041 Views, 43 Comments

Torn Apart - Streekersheep



The mane six have left each other due to a fight, a fight that they blame each other for.

  • ...
5
 43
 1,041

Theft

Dear Crystal Empire Guards,

I am sorry my friend tried to steal the potion that you have been working so hard to replicate. Please do not hurt her and give her 2 drops of the potion, no more no less. Besides, you don't want to hurt the pony who saved you all. I will send a large amount of bits up there to pay for it.

Sincerely, Princess Celestia.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Half an hour earlier

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twilight was crawling through the ventilation system. She still couldn't believe this was the one place where there was no security considering how stereotypical it was for a their to go through them. Thief. She never thought she would ever call herself that.

She was right above the potion room and no one was inside the room. She quietly lowered herself down to the floor and walked over the the small flask of potion. She reached out and touched, but that was as far as she was getting.

There was an extremely loud alarm. it was so loud it hurt. Twilight was rolling around on the ground covering here ears from the sound. It was no use, if this continued her ears would burst.

Suddenly the alarm stopped and three guards came in. One stepped forward and asked "Isn't that the mare who saved this empire?"

One who was obviously the leader stepped up to Twilight and said "No, the mare who saved us, Twilight I think her name was, would never stoop as low as theft." The leader kicked her hard in the stomach. The leader turned and looked at the other guards. "We can not have a criminal running around in our empire. You two, take her in the back room and do what ever you want, beat her, taunt her, even tie her up if you want I don't care. I'll prep the execution." He kicked Twilight again. "Because of what happened one thousand years ago we can not allow criminals to live."

Twilight couldn't speak, she was just too scared. The leader picked her up and gave her to the other two who brought her into the back room. The leader thought he heard the sounds of armour being token off and "something" being shoved in the prisoners mouth. The leader knew that he told them to do whatever they wanted but really thats too much. And with that the leader left.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few minutes later.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wow, getting here sure didn't take too long." Wash said.

"I know, it's amazing how lazy the author can get, he can get lazy enough to skip whole sections." Pinkie pie said.

"The who?" Wash asked.

"It would be better if you just didn't think about it for too long, your brain might explode. You will get used to it." Applejack said.

They had arrived at the Crystal Empire, prepared to go help Twilight steal the potion. Their plans were put to an end when they walked by an angry mob yelling at a stage. On the stage were three guards, one with a knife, one with spear and one who was obviously the leader. The leader walked up to a mic. "As you may have heard by now, someone has broken a law. What do we with law breakers? We break them. This person is guilty of theft. She tried to steal the most important potion in existence. So here's the plan, I'm going to reveal her to you, my associate is going to cut her open. Then we will take her internal organs that are still attached, and throw them in bowling water. The squeamish may want to turn away." And as he said that, the guard with the spear pulled away a curtain and behind it was a defeated looking Twilight hanging by her front hooves.

Rarity was the first to recover. "Wash, do something or they're going to kill Twilight." That caused Wash to start running up to the stage. He kicked the guard who had the knife just below Twilights throat.

"Why are you interfering with the execution of a criminal?" The leader said.

"Because you are about to murder the pony who saved this empire." Applejack said as she caught up to Wash.

"There is no way this pony is the mare who saved us, unless you have proof." The leader said.

"Well we can get proof!" Rarity yelled as she caught up. She ran to a nearby shop and quickly bought a piece of paper and quill. She then ran back and quickly wrote a letter. She used her magic to send it off and soon received a letter addressed to the guards. She handed the guards the letter which they read.

"Oh, it would appear this is the Twilight who saved us. Umm..... Sorry, please take two drops of the potion. And tell Celestia it's on the house." The leader said as he hurried to untie Twilight.

The pony with the knife stepped forward and said nervously. "And sorry about..... You know...."

Twilight finally regaining her voice, looked at him and said. "You should be, I don't care if you consider it punishment, but forcing a Mare to..... Yea..... Is still a serious crime."

And with that they left. "So what did he do to you?" Wash asked.

"I'd rather not talk about it." Twilight said. "I'm a little peeved that he gets off scot free because he's a guard." Twilight said angrily.

"Well, anyways you wouldn't happen to know where Rainbow Dash is would you?" Wash asked.

"Last I heard, she was in jail in Cloudsdale." Twilight said.

"So our last stop is a jail? This will be interesting." Wash said as they boarded the train.