• Published 1st Oct 2012
  • 7,262 Views, 380 Comments

Blur - Slingshot619



When Scout finds himself in Equestria, things can only go from bad to worse.

  • ...
32
 380
 7,262

Sequel out

Thanks so much for your support guys. As you know I am in production of a sequel. I have already written a short prologue and the first chapter. I will continue writing, but don't expect me to update that frequently anymore.

I want to thank batran for suggesting the Mann vs Machine idea. And also I would like to praise Zman537 for his outstanding story "A Feline's Point Of View". Feel free to check it out. And Zman if you're reading this, Keep up the good work.

So, that's about it. I guess. Go check out the sequel if you want, don't know how long moderation will take though. You can find it in my stories bla bla bla you know how we do it here don't you? Okey dokey lokey!

Slingshot out.

Comments ( 10 )

Question : Weres the sequel?

1427442 It hasn't passed moderation yet.

1427453

Sorry to criticize ( I hate critics really, therefore I hate myself) but....it was kinda moot to say that a story is "out" and post an A/N of it (eagerness to get a story out...yeah we all get it sometimes.) and have it not approved yet.

You might wanna delete this chapter saying the sequel is "out" and wait till the sequel actually gets past moderation. Then post this.

Other than that....I eagerly await your TF2 crossover.

If I seemed like a douche in this, my apologies. I don't want to offend, but I just wanted to say that this post was a bit....too early in hindsight.

But I vill give you spike anyway! :moustache:

1463882 That never gets old:rainbowlaugh:

made me laugh! cool story there!

1500153 I know right? Currently looking for someone to draw it out.

Login or register to comment