• Published 9th Sep 2012
  • 1,934 Views, 93 Comments

Back To Equestria - DubleTruble96



Austin is once more sent to Equestria, but thankfully, as a personal vacation. Sort of.

  • ...
9
 93
 1,934

Short #4: Tickle Tantrum

A/N: Now before you freak out, saying "Aw Duble! Where's Short 3? You missed Short 3! Why'd you skip Short 3?" Just chill for a second. Yes, this is indeed Short 4. And yes, I DID skip Short 3. But that's because Short 3 is under construction and it'll take a while to finish. Good? Good.

Another little one-shot that doesn't have much at all to do with the storyline at hand. Just something that came to me today. Read on and enjoy, "Tickle Tantrum"!


"I'm not doing this Rainbow Dash."

Austin stared at the pegasus hovering just off the ground in front of him. His arms were crossed and a look of bemusement was on his face. Rainbow, on the other hand, was smiling, because she knew she was pushing his buttons.

"Oh come on-"
"No."
"Just a couple gentle brushes-"
"No!"
"It'll only take a sec-"
"NO! I said NO, Dashie! Stop asking me!"

Rainbow Dash had asked Austin if he was ticklish. When he didn't respond, she asked WHERE he was ticklish. Yet another silent response. Finally, she had asked him if she could brush her wings against his side. Upon hearing how hostile he was about that, she knew.

"Oh come on, what kind of big tough human boy can't stand being tickled?" she teased.
"I'm not DOING it! I said no already!"

And with that, Austin stomped away, a little storm cloud forming over his head. Dash just smiled and flew off to find Pinkie and Fluttershy, knowing they'd want to play too. Austin on the other hand, was storming to Sweet Apple Acres, knowing that if anypony would listen to his ranting, it would be Applejack. So long as he was willing to work a while....


"hu-UH!" He kicked a tree, and the apples fell into the baskets below him.
"Good work, there, Sugarcube! You're gettin' better at that!"
"Thanks....Anyway....So Dashie started to bug me, kept asking if I was ticklish..."
"Well....are ya?"

Austin didn't respond. He just lifted a bushel of apples and started to carry them to storage.

"Sugarcube, runnin' from your problem ain't never gonna solve it."
"I know, I know....." He let out a heavy sigh. "Yeah, I'm very ticklish. Mostly on my sides and under my feet....Just don't tell Rainbow....Please."
"I won't Sugarcube. Promise."

That reassured him, knowing that if he could trust anyone, it'd be the Element of Honesty.

Meanwhile, in the kitchen of Sugarcube Corner, Rainbow, Fluttershy and Pinkie were plotting to find his weakness.

"Okay, so once distracted, you'll knock him over...-"
"-...I'll pin him down!-"
"-And then Rainbow will come in and do the dirty deed!"
"It's so simple it just might work!"

The 3 mares giggled and highhoofed, then continued to work over the plan.


The following day, Austin was walking casually through the streets of Ponyville as per usual, until he bumped into Rainbow Dash.

"What do you want, Dashie?" He deadpanned, arms crossing over his chest.
"Just a little brush?"
"No!"

Meanwhile, with Dashie distracting Austin, Fluttershy moved in and got down low behind his legs. Dashie smiled and started to get closer, her wing out and reaching for him. Austin went to back up, but bumped into Fluttershy and started to teeter.

"Timber!" Dashie said with a grin, and Austin fell flat onto his back with a solid THUD. Pinkie suddenly ran in and tied up his hands with streamers, then put her hooves on his shoulders and held him down. Rainbow sat down on Austin's legs and lifted up his shirt a little, then started to gently brush at his sides with her wing.

Austin started to laugh uncontrollably, occasionally wheezing a "Stop!" or a "Get off!". He was helpless as the pegasus tickled him silly. Rainbow giggled and watched him squirming, trying to get his hands free from Pinkie's confetti cuffs, then started to use her other wing on his other side. This just made him laugh harder and louder. The girls giggled and watched him stuggle to get free of the tickling torturers.

"Plee-hee-hee-hee-hhaaa! Please! Stop! HA HA HA!!"
"What was that? I couldn't hear you!"
"Sto-hahaha! Stop!"
"Only if you admit you're ticklish!"
"Okay! Okay! You win!" He laughed some more. "Just get off me!"

Rainbow Dash got off him and Pinkie got off his shoulders. Fluttershy undid the streamers and Austin sat there, holding his aching sides, the occasional giggle escaping his mouth. Finally he stood up, and caught his breath.

"Wow....I would've wet myself if someone tickled me THAT much!"
"Ehehehe....Pinkie, where's the bathroom?" Austin asked.


Later that day, Austin was speaking to Twilight.

"And then they pinned me down and started to tickle me crazy!"
"That's quite the story, Austin..."
"Think you could help me get some sweet revenge?"
"I think I can help..." She said with a malicious grin.


Rainbow Dash woke up the following morning in Twilight's bedroom. She looked around, confused. She went downstairs and looked around, seeing the house was empty. Or so she thought, until she heard a sound coming from downstairs. She went into the basement and saw Twilight strapped to a table, struggling.

"Rainbow Dash! Oh thank goodness! I thought nopony would ever arrive!"
"Twilight!"

She flew over and undid the straps, then helped her friend down. Suddenly, Austin came out from the shadows and pushed Rainbow onto the table and strapped her in.

"Austin?! Twilight?! What's going on?! What are you doing?!"
"We're gonna see how ticklish YOU are, Dashie!"

Austin and Twilight pulled out a feather duster and each plucked a feather.

"Oh horseapples...."


"So Dashie....Are you ever going to tickle me again?"
"No....Are you going to tickle ME again?"
"Don't plan on it."
"Good..."

The two of them made amends just outside Sugarcube Corner, and to seal the deal, they hoofbumped, then hugged, which was a rare occurance for Dashie.

"So...let's just see what Pinkie has in store for us at this Mystery Party of hers...."

They turned and opened the door and saw Pinkie, with her friends strapped to tables and mechanical arms each holding a feather protruding from the table's edges. Her friends were all being tickled and laughing uncontrollably.

"Austin! Dashie! Great! You can help me test out my new Tickle-master 3000 too!"

They stared for only a brief minute, then turned and ran screaming from Sugarcube Corner. Pinkie just stared at the two of them run over the horizon and disappear from sight.

"Huh.....I wonder what got into them?"