• Published 9th Sep 2012
  • 1,934 Views, 93 Comments

Back To Equestria - DubleTruble96



Austin is once more sent to Equestria, but thankfully, as a personal vacation. Sort of.

  • ...
9
 93
 1,934

Adventures in Foalsitting 2

Adventures in Foalsitting 2


My Foalsitter's A(re) Element Bearer(s)!


Fluttershy remembered what is was like foalsitting Austin (but as a foal, they always called him Sketch. Twilight came up with the name and it just stuck.), and was telling Angel all about it in vivid detail, despite him being there while it happened. Fluttershy was just telling him about the cloud clearing, when through her own ECB she got a message from Twilight. The ECB's were upgraded recently, so now they can record messages as well as receive them.

"Message to all friends: Please report to my house ASAP. Me and Sketch have a proposal." *BEEP*

"Sketch? But we only refer to Austin as 'Sketch' if he's....." Fluttershy's eyes widened and lit up like a firework. Before Angel could 'ask', Fluttershy was already on her way to Golden Oaks Library.


Soon, all 6 of them were at Twilight's library house. They all knew who Sketch was. (Rainbow couldn't keep her mouth shut.) But they were confused as to why he's a foal AGAIN.

Twilight explained before she would call down Sketch.

"Well, we're all getting to age where we would soon want a foal of our own." She began. This cause all of her friends to turn red in the cheeks, and look away, avoiding the statement.
"That being said, I managed to convince our human companion to become a foal so we could practice a bit!"

"What in the hay sparked this idea?" Rainbow asked.
"Well, after Fluttershy told me about what it was like, I felt something tense up." Twilight said, putting her hoof on her chest. "And it got me to thinking about how I would raise MY foal, if I had any."
"So you thought that if we foal-sat Aust-....I mean Sketch....we might get an idea of how we would raise our future foals?"
"Precisely! That being said, I was first wondering if any of you would like to take part."

No one said anything, and a few pawed the ground gently.

"Is that a no? I mean I could raise Sketch for 6 weeks if that's the case-" She said turning around to go upstairs.
"WAIT!" Applejack suddenly interrupted. "Ah'll do it....I'm just a might nervous is all..."
"If AJ is doing it, I'll try too...." Rainbow said, looking embarrassed.
"Wellll.....I do have experience with the Cake's twins....So count me in too!" Pinkie hopped up and down excitedly.
"Oh....well I might as well. Who knows? Maybe I'll enjoy....um...'motherhood'" Rarity said with a bit of distain.
"I'll do it if it means foalsitting Sketch again!" Fluttershy said with a warm smile.

"Well great! SKEEEeeeetch!" Twilight called.

Soon, they saw a tiny grey muzzle peek out from around the banister. Sketch then made his way down the stairs, wearing an adorable set of one-piece pajamas and carrying a teddy bear in his mouth. The mares couldn't help but coo and daw at his appearance. Sketch on the other hand....He seemed uncomfortable and walked with a bit of a strange waddle.

Fluttershy knelt down to see him face to face.

"He's smaller than I remember." She remarked.
"Well, I wanted this to be accurate, so I ended up turning him a LITTLE bit younger than he was before."
"How old was he?" Rainbow asked, now curious about the tiny foal in front of them.
"Well, last time YOU saw him, I imagine he was around 5 or 6 years. Currently, in his present state.....He's....."

Sketch spat out his teddy bear and scowled at Twilight.

"....8 months."
"You mean....he's not even-" Rarity began.
"Potty-trained?......Ehehe.....No, see......He's 17 mentally. He's as smart as smart can be. But I needed to make this as accurate as possible. So......Well I erased the 'potty training' aspect in his memory." She said as she put a jar up on the table. Inside was a strange glowing ball of energy.
"What IS that?" Applejack asked, shielding her eyes from the glow.
"It's his memory. I found a spell a while ago that allows me to make memories manifest as a physical form. As soon as this experiment is over, I'll give it back to him. In the meantime, however...."

Almost as if on cue, the smell reached every mare in the room and Sketch looked embarrassed.

Pinkie was wearing a gas mask and looked at Twilight.

"Well, we think it's only fair that since this is your experiment, you go first. That being said, your 'foal' needs a diaper change." She said matter-of-factly. All the other mares nodded and held their breath. Twilight groaned and rolled her eyes.

"I suppose it IS fair....." She took Sketch upstairs with her magic and changed his diaper as quickly as possible, then came back downstairs with a cleaner and a slightly more happy grey foal. Twilight however didn't seem half as happy as she was before.

"Darn foals....." She muttered.

Author's Note:

Okay so this is just another mini-series (as if I don't have enough of those). I needed something to write. This came to mind. Who woulda thunk it?

Anyway, this story arc will continue until all the mares have had a turn (8 parts in all. 1 Opener [Adventures in Foalsitting 1], 1 Prolouge [this chapter] and then a chapter for each of the mares, Twilight included [Adventures in Foalsitting 3-8]. So yeah. After this arc, Companionship is Sorcery is finished, and the final parts to My New Room-mares is done, the final chapter for this story will be written followed closely by the creation of yet another sequel. This time, for Season 3 (that's right. Alicorn Twilight will be near the end chapters.). I'm planning on doing a sequel for every season. Yay!

Alright, have fun.