• Published 16th Jun 2020
  • 10,733 Views, 159 Comments

A Tale of a Loving Sister - GoebelTron



During a cold and snowy night, Sunset Shimmer meets a heartbroken 4 year old boy in the alley neighborhood.

  • ...
4
 159
 10,733

PreviousChapters
Epilogue (THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL!)

So after they all won the trial, Chase was finally under Sunset’s care and Estella was locked up for good.

The next day, Sunset woke up with a text from Pinkie Pie, “Big surprise for you and Chase. Meet at the Sweet Shoppe this afternoon at 12:00pm.” Sunset rolled her eyes and then made a smirk, then she got out of bed and went to take a shower. After she made herself and her brother some breakfast, she called Chase down, “Chase, breakfast!” Chase got out of bed and walked downstairs to eat his breakfast, which was a bowl of Trix cereal. After they ate, Chase went upstairs to get dressed and brush his teeth.

When he was ready, Sunset spent some quality time together playing games and reading together until it was time for Chase’s nap time, so Sunset let him cuddle with her. Later on, it was 12:00 in the afternoon. They then got their footwear on and went over to The Sweet Shoppe.


Until a nice walk, they finally arrived at The Sweet Shoppe. “Chase, Pinkie Pie texted me that they left a surprise for us,” Sunset said, until she saw the door halfway open for them and then they walked inside the shop. When they got in, the room was dark, until the lights came on and party decorations were everywhere and a banner saying “congratulations,” and everyone appeared too, “SURPRISE!” Sunset and Chase were surprised as well. “Surprised, Sunset!?” Pinkie Pie asked happily. “I made this a ‘Congratulations, Sunset, for your adoption!’ party!” Sunset giggled with her fingers on her lips, then they all had a buffet, then they had some cake decorated with white frosting and lettering saying “Congratulations, Sunset!” and colored in red, orange and yellow.

“You all made this for me?” Sunset asked. “And Chase. We made it for you and Chase,” Rarity said. Sunset and Chase made a warm smile and then they all made a group hug, and Sunset was given the honor to cut the cake. After they all had the cake, it was time for a dance party.

Sunset danced with Chase in her arms and they both had some fun with the rhythm, while everyone danced with the rhythm and while Cadence and Shining Armor did the tango.

After the song was over, Chase made a warm smile and then closed his eyes. Then Sunset told him about the magic thing in this world and then told him about a world called “Equestria,” and what adventures she had with her friends before they received their powers. Chase was surprised and then felt happy for his big sister, and Sunset was glad she trusted him to keep it a secret to himself.

‘When did I ever have the best big sister ever?’ He thought to himself.

Author's Note:

Well, I hope you all enjoyed the story! :twilightsmile: But don’t worry, there will a sequel.

Pinkie Pie: REALLY?! :pinkiehappy:

Yep! But, it’ll happen soon, Pinkie Pie. But I need time to think about a plot.

Fluttershy: :yay:

Oh, and Twilight? You’re an aunt in the sequel because Flurry Heart is in the sequel but as a regular human.

Twilight Sparkle: :twilightsmile:

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 37 )

Will Chase eventually find out that Sunset came from another dimension? And has Spike ever talked to Chase, freaking him out?

10338364
Thank you! Thank you very much!

Before I submit, do you all want me to work on the sequel now or wait another month?

10339710
You can work on it now if you want

10339953
I also added a summer trip to Camp Everfree and Cadence and Shining Armor came as Chase’s babysitting group.

10337573
What type of nightmare should Chase have at the beginning of the sequel that doesn’t involve Estella

10340056
How about he has a freaky dream that is actually visions from the future. Visions like Spike talking to him, magic mutated human cats attacking, Sunset in her normal form and then eventually he sees one human cat creature, Catrina, wearing royal regalia. Then he wakes up from a dream, only to find out he's still dreaming, and then Catrina appears next to his bed, saying to him, "We're out of kitty litter."

10340076
That could work, but I was thinking like apocalyptic like in Transformers

10340097
The cat people would be like an infection. Those scratched by Catrina or any other cat person would transform into a cat person, but it wouldn't effect those with Equestrian magic, or those from another dimension. And those who are infected are basically loyal to Catrina.

10340104
Maybe I can use another monster and the cat you spoke of could be just cute and friendly.

10340112
Catrina was a MLP G1 villain. Let's just say that Princess Celestia and Star Swirl banished Catrina to the other dimension, while sealed in a container that can only be opened if Equestrian Magic was going loose across that world.

10340118
Oh, but I wanna use a G4 based villain but custom made. And the cat also went with Fleur after Estella’s arrest.

10340136
G4 villain, eh? How about the return of Cinch who has been factoring in the loose Equestrian Magic, and wanting take the magic from Sunset and her friends.

10340147
Okay, but I’ll have to think about it. But I thought about using a destructive demon in Chase’s dream. More like Destroyah from Godzilla. I also might let Chase lay on or next to Cadence’s pregnant belly for comfort if he gets scared during some chapters of the next story. I also added some chapters about his birthday, going out for Halloween, having Thanksgiving dinner, celebrating Christmas, hunting for Easter Eggs.

I also might make the girls wear their classic clothes for stories like this one I did and wear their other clothes mentioned in the story for the short stories I might do soon. Is it okay if I redo the poster and edit the chapters about their outfits or just keep everything the way it is?

awesome story cant wait for the next chapter of the boy's story

10380572
np. you certainly have my attention. and so far you've made the right choice for musical accompanniment

10385633
Oh, why do they have different personalities?

10387098
Oh, my bad. May have jumped the gun a little bit.

10387440
She’s not the worst sister. She just doesn’t want Chase to be bored.

After the song was over, Chase made a warm smile and then closed his eyes. Then Sunset told him about her past life in a world called “Equestria,” and what her life was like before she became the person she is now and what adventures she had with her friends. Chase was surprised and then felt happy for his big sister, and Sunset was glad he trusted him to keep it a secret to himself.

I’m glad she told him. Also, isn’t it suppose to be “she”?

‘Where did I ever have the best big sister ever?’ He thought to himself.

Was this on purpose or did you mean “when”?

10393092
It fit really well, especially after Estella’s defeat.

10393233
Oh, and the Arkham asylum is both a prison and an asylum isn’t it?

10393245
Ok, now it makes sense.

10410741
That, I can agree with.

10393245
How tall is Chase Tucker, Sunset, and the girls?

10904475
Sunset and the girls are the size of regular teenagers and Chase is the size of a toddler

Comment posted by Torielfan2019 deleted Jul 20th, 2021

11438171
Why me of all people?

11464556
Maybe she has connections?

Login or register to comment