• Published 11th Aug 2012
  • 1,430 Views, 7 Comments

Lunar eclipse tournament - Sir lightning blade

  • ...
25
 7
 1,430

Ch6 Big sisters versus big Brothers? Or round three fight!

The following morning the groups were set up, with this was going be the last week that they were going to be in Canterlot their next location was going to be, the Griffin kingdom! As such all the fights were so squeezed into one arena.

As the battles were going to be hosted by: Cabral & Delta in the Royal training fields.

Delta” today's round's first fight is AppleJack Vs Grizzly lumber!”
Grizzly lumber came onto the field with a blunt battle ax, wearing very, very red & black checkered armor(plaid) can also wearing overalls, she was also built like a tank, if you stood her next to big Macintosh you would barely tell the difference to the wasn't for their jawbones, and the slightly feminine frame. Comparing the two was a unique battle, already an AppleJack was already having a tough time, as she brought out her lasso!

With the rain of the Bell two began to fight, AppleJack quickly throwing her lasso to bound her opponent but was cut in half by the battle ax in question, it might have been too gall to actually do any serious damage to a pony wearing heavy armor but a piece of rope no problem, as AppleJack was scrambling to figure out that fits of finding her opponent, she tried for close quarters combat, but with that heavy battle ax being swung around she dared not get close, barely dodging several contact points, even if it would cut straight to her bone should be still out of the battle in serious situations and it might break them too! She was trying to figure out what she could do! Lately her friends have been finding unique methods to incorporate their talents in creating vast abilities, she was known for Apple blocking but this wasn't going to help, her weapon of choice was ropes but this and really help either because they could be easily dispatched she was almost as fast as rainbow but that wasn't going to help, and she was almost as strong as her big brother, but this pony was built like your big brother in many ways!

AppleJack's mind was racing she did not want to disappoint her big brother and her little sister Apple bloom, being knocked out so early, as she dashed forward, she was known for using our high physical strength on her legs, so maybe she could Her Balance the Heavy Power, of the physical strength of her opponents arms, looking for bright spot and went for a harsh kick, she could hear the cracking ribs, but then she felt the slamming force of the back end of the battle ax, thankfully she wasn't hit with the sharp blade but, she could feel her arm was broken! She could tell her friends were watching, looking into the crowd she saw everyone's faces looking at her except for pinky pie, wasn't sure why but maybe it's because she didn't want to see her friend get hurt, and those arm was killing her already, but AppleJack fell to the ground and spun with the slipping kick, knocking her opponent into the air her and offer feet just long enough for AppleJack to twist onto for non-broken arm and do a powerful kick, sending her opponent flying out of the arena, as both fighters were being tended too!

Cabral was announcing AppleJack on her amazing victory, several of the other fighters were looking at their future rivals, soon the next battle for our main heroes, was coming up RainbowDash VS Spiegel(a fellow Pegasus, she was bright red with blonde hair, a ninja star for cutie Mark, wearing solid black armor.)

Two hours later: vinyl scratch ”time for my BASE CANON!” As she had a gigantic speaker attached to a bazooka, and prep herself and fired at her opponent, that was a tidal wave of pain, after crowd was covering their ears with the exception of pinky pie, showing off her pink skintight outfit, with black aligning, the girls didn't understand why pinky pie was wearing this outfit but they figured it still makes sense later.

As Cabral announced vinyl as the winner, she stepped down, entering into the ring was rainbow as Delta announced her opponent!
Delta ”RainbowDash VS Spiegel! Fight!”
As the ninja pony charged into the ring throwing 3 ninja stars from her Pegasus feathers rainbow had barely time enough to Dodge them, leaving streaks of multi colors, as she dashed into the air dodging after each one of the blades as her Pegasus opponent was following her, it became a sterilizing air battle, rainbow dodging each projectile, but with no room to counter attack, there was no way to get in close. But a voice rang into the arena(Bruce Campbell)!
“Rainbow show them at a daughter of mine, is way past 20% cool! So give her the boom stick!” Said her father rainbow thunder!

Rainbow smiled, she realized what she had to do, as she went up straight into the air as fast as she could, dodging the blades, opponent quickly following her! Then she turns straight down, that powerful power diving, the ninja pony quickly dodged it barely missing, but she wasn't expecting what came afterwards the sonic rainbow Boom!

Spiegel barely managed to block the multicolored rainbow blast with two large blades that she Sheathed inside her bracelets, then merging the two blades into a giant ninja star "Wind Demon Shuriken!” Throwing directly at rainbow, but her opponents fail to notice that was holding onto strange multicolored rings, as rainbow turned her arms toward her opponent and said!
“This is a technique that my dad made when he had access to rainbow plasma, but I don't need access I have the boom! Rainbow boom stick!” As she fired the multicolored rings into energy blasts, her opponent felt like she was picked with multi-strings of lightning, first her blades were destroyed by the yellow, then the orange and green just shattered her arm armor, she felt the blue and red just smashed her legs, finally purple, shot straight through the chest!

Spiegel was following them was captured by rainbow, as she was fluttered down to the ground! Both Cabral and deltas mouths were hanging wide open as was the rest of the crowd! As pinky pie broke the silence!
“That was totally awesome!” As the crowd cheered! The only good rainbow found herself victorious but, she actually had a projectile attack and it was seriously powerful!

Spiegel woke up from her painful blows, and let out a little cough, standing up with only bandage cloth covering her bosom, and said "you are good opponent, don't lose & don't die, I'm the only one with honor enough to take you out!”

As the booming voice of rainbow thunder (Bruce Campbell) was heard once again "if you're going to take my daughter out you're going to have to by her candy first and flowers! And to a fancy restaurant nothing cheap!”

Rainbow was blushing like nobody's business as half the crowd was just bursting into laughter as they figured out that senior was not catching with the reference was!

Two more stunning battles later, came the match that was unique the Dragon pony Fluttershy Vs when the town heroes of desert saddle, Scud Desert a pony wearing Western Brown armor, the blue scarab for cutie Mark undersides of this unicorn ponies romp was two large blasters similar to pinky pies but dark blue.

Delta” here comes the stifle yet beautiful and adorable Dragon pony Fluttershy, versus the powerful bounty Hunter, known for her unique magical shooting styles Scud Desert, and might I add she has his beautiful hair as fair Princess Luna!”
As the multicolored pony stepped into the ring, her cowboy hat was slightly hoped in the hole with her give horn, The armor of stuck out compared to her desert tan skin.
Fluttershy stepped into the ring slightly terrified but she had to be brave, as the crowd voices cheered behind her she could distinctly hear her friends!

Especially rainbow saying "you can do it Fluttershy!”

As the Bell rings begin the fight! Scud took the energy from her horn and began firing, Fluttershy was flying to avoid shots, in reality she wasn't being targeted the shots were slowly changing directions, and was quickly revealed that they were actually flying blue scarab was, targeting Fluttershy she summoned her fiery butterflies to counterbalance them, it was a battle of the insects, with them both dodging their enemies projectiles, of insects! The butterflies versus the scarabs the Dragon versus the unicorn, the battle was fierce, Fluttershy was thinking for close range combat, but she having to Dodge dangerous shots as one time she got close and the gun was pulling directly at her face, she barely dodged it, raising her right cheek, as the desert bounty Hunter jumped backwards dodging the fireballs, that were turning into butterflies, it was a cavalcade of the two insects fighting! Finally Fluttershy was taking to the air, it was the only event which point she could see that would make sense, she believed her opponent could not fly thus it was the only place she could make sense together her thoughts, but she was wrong as she had quickly dodged as her opponent was flying on a giant blue beetle, as her opponents guns became one gigantic laser Cannon! Scud” no one has ever escaped the blue beetle, and you're not going to be the first one!” As the gigantic energy blast was fired! The crowd screamed!

As a blue beetle was torn in half, as Fluttershy smashed into it but when she dodged the blast, her tail tossing her opponent smack dab into the ground, she was buried outside of the ring, with her pony plot showing, out of the ground and her head and arms were buried in! Fluttershy was falling to the ground as well, but barely managed to regain consciousness before landing!

Both Cabral and deltas shouted "the Victor is Fluttershy!”
As Fluttershy drunkenly replies "I win, now I can sleep!” And passed out in the ring, leaving both pinky pie's and rainbow to carry out the Victor, the Dragon pony was not so light, but the strongest of the group was kind of out of commission at least until the next match thankfully she'll have time to recover her on the airship ride.

Next was the pink pony! Versus a redhead with gigantic dark gray armor with two shields, the armor showed her beautiful brown coat.

Delta "Pinkie pie VS Jess Brook!”
Jesse stepped out onto the field and said "there is no way your powerful Canons are going to break through my fantastic shield, it was forged to be the most powerful and durable weapon ever, and with my defensive skills I am unbeatable! So why don't you surrender now, you're still in your pink jumpsuit!”

The pinky pie as she was standing on to her party wagon, replied "rise shining GUNDAM!” With a snap of her fingers, as a suit of armor popped out of the ground, looking very similar to a shining gundam minus the faceplate, and then Pinkie's party wagon became the core lander and shrink down, and then Pinkie's face pops out of the area where the base should be on the suit of armor, everyone was already confused by pinky pies actions and now this was even weirder! Twilight was trying to figure out what just happened!

Jesse replied "okay I don't care for your psyche held methods you still are not going to beat me!” As she placed her gigantic shield in front of her, which was about 20 layers thick of solid steel!

Then Pinkie pie said "This hand of mine glows with an awesome power.(As she flexes her hand, and it turned shining green) It’s burning grip tells me to defeat you! Now here I go, Shining Finger!” As she charges with her hand out wide, Jesse was laughing maniacally, as that hand placed onto the shield and was melting through the layers!
Then Pinkie pie continued by saying "by the rules of this tournament, I am allowed to attack your cock pit directly! According to the international rules, any pilots armor that is removed, upon the chess piece is this qualified! Now prepare yourself for my ultimate attack, take my love, my laughter! Party shining Cannon!” As the fist melted straight through all 20 layers of the solid steel having Pinkie's armed deep into the shield, then the hand transformed into a Cannon, and was pressed right up against Jesse's chest plate, Jesse screamed as she was blasted chest first by a powerful beam, that engulfed her entire body, with streams of red confetti was shattering all over the place, with mixtures of blue and green! Jesse armor and shield were completely gone, Pinkie's right-hand coving her left breast, then the pink pony squeeze above them and said "you know you're nice and soft, are those natural?” Jesse could not help but slap pinky pie and ends that she was those qualified for she was naked for the past 20 seconds rented the judges did not comment, as they were still dumbfounded by the attack?

20 min. later, after everybody has recovered from the pinky event!(Seriously if anyone was not confused by this, you're either just accepting that pinky is pinky, or you have accepted insanity and you're actually the Joker.]

Cabral” a lovely battle between two lovely ladies, rarity VS Rose Bit!”
As rarity of course walked into the arena with beauty and grace, as her opponent a redheaded bluecoat with matching blue armor, pony. With a cloak on one side of her body, cutie Mark with three roses with different petal colors, with her flattering wing and she jumped into the air, and shooting out three sets of roses like missiles, directly at rarity, but Verdi easily deflected the with her jewels with precision and grace, throwing them like knives and daggers and easily controlling them with her mystical union magic, having two of her beautiful gemstone taggers, floating in the sky be around her, collecting the beams of light and shooting them like powerful teams of lasers. As the battle was a dazzling show, lasers light smokes flower petals, the battle was beautiful and elegant in design, Rose was showering the battlefield with panels and flowers, the horns were trying to draw blood but no avail, as rarity's gemstones were too hot to handle, and with skill and precision of the beams of light Rose was barely able to Dodge, the beams that would shatter her beautiful armor, and making them blend in with the barrage of her hurricane of beauty!

As the crowd ho and aawed of the beauty of the battle!
Rose” it is true your beauty and elegance, almost matches my own!”
Rarity replied with her dashing cloak "truly you under estimate the true beauty and elegance of my passion and wisdom, not to mention comparing me to your rags, is just simply insulting.” As Rose was shooting out a flurry of black roses, at Comment, completely destroying the cloak that rarity was wearing, as Rose replied!
“Now who is in rags!” But the cloak had nothing inside of it, almost like the shimmering unicorn disappeared, popping up behind rose was a giant crystal, that shattered and completely blasted from behind rose, the thousand jagged gemstones shattering and blasting through the armor, as the gorgeous rarity ended on the ground with grace!

As the two left the arena obviously with rarity being the beautiful victory, pinky pie was found unconscious her friends frantically trying to revive her, on seeing the bloody battle, for some reason pinky pie was out cold.
Then a voice appeared "sis, I can't believe you entered into this competition and completely forgot that ponies have blood.” Rainbow turned to see the pony in question and freaked out!

“It's the skeleton pony!” Pointing out Inky was still wearing her dark white lab coat! And looking positively like us any toothpick, like something made out of the Tim Burton film, fit right in with Halloween town physics!
Twilight and the others turned to see, the skeleton thin pony and replied "who are you?”
The skinny pony replied ”Pinkie Pie the older sister you may say.” Then popping up behind her was a tank field pony, her cutie Mark proudly displayed as multiple Drill.
“Actually technically I'm the older of the three, the names Pinkie Pie, but everyone calls me belly!” Replied the giant tank pony!
As the skinnier one pulled out the smelling salts and revived her sister, but quickly place a blindfold over her eyes.
Pinkie said "sorry Twilight your fight.” Twilight smiled and replied.
“No worries pinky.” As pinky pie was taken by her sisters.
As the girls muzzled what was possibly wrong with pinky pie, and the series came up possibly being that she was afraid beside the blood, but that didn't make sense they've seen her watched her glory horror films and, that's mentioned that party for open cross, as it was a party with fake blood everywhere.

But there was no time to dwell on that for Twilight as her fight was coming up, to a stating against a unusual Earth pony clad in Crystal armor that was black, with a black diamond cutie Mark comes in colors to her rival Trixie, with the exception of the is being dark green.

[http://th08.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2013/091/b/a/shiva__commession__by_johrnyreport-d604ywe.jpg] [this lovely character was created by johrnyreport]

As Delta replied by announcing ”Twilight sparkle versus Shiva Lulamoon, a.k.a. the Black diamond!” Trixie was staring directly at the pony, both with hatred and malice in their face as the black diamond entered into the arena, Twilight also stepped into the arena, this battle would be particularly difficult as crystals while having the amazing ability to increase one's mystical power, also have the unique ability to store certain mystical attacks, making certain techniques like transfer magnifying objects, virtual impossible to perform, to be honest most of Twilight energy-based attacks would be useless, and her opponent was Earth pony, and obviously a relative Trixie!
But Twilight found something strange when she heard Trixie's voice in the audience!

“Twilight sparkle if you lose to my sister, I will never forgive you! You hear me! So don't lose!” Twilight hearing those words now knew that she was facing against Trixie's sister, and Trixie was rooting against her sister, was her rival against Trixie so passionate that she Trixie couldn't stand anyone beating her not even her sister, to the glory of defeating Me? Twilight was thinking in deep meditation, Twilight had to find her own mystical weapon, more than ever in this battle, toward energy attack should be useless, friend pinkies weapon the party canon but variety of different ammunition to balance out this particular situation, her friend rarity balanced out her situation with crystals and gems but Twilight also had to remember her opponent today unique mystical properties that normally wouldn't be responsive to Earth pony, like Thora was seen to make weapons as she slammed her hammer, what would be the unique qualities of one liked this particular pony!

Shiva” so you're my little sister rival, I'll enjoyed breaking your horn!” As she made loud cracking noises with her knuckles, then Twilight barely noticed that the crystals were forming around her hands like large boxing gloves! Twilight was concentrating and then the bell rang starting the fight, Twilight had to Dodge quickly because each punch was sending out massive shards of death, I was actually glad that her friend pinky pie wasn't seeing this battle, for even some for sterner friends were having trouble keeping their eyes open for this fight, developing small cuts and bruises around her face, trying her best to avoid the attacks.
Once again she heard Trixie's voice from the crowd "watch out for her left, and she tends to favor her right knee!”
Shiva screamed towards the audience "keep telling your arrival information out break your little precious horn as well, a matter fact I think I'll keep bringing you like the old days!” Twilight now could see that Trixie's big sister wasn't that kind sweet sister that Twilight brother was, she was the mean and cruel and infected type, she couldn't understand something like this, no wonder there was deep malice between her and Trixie, Twilight have a loving friends and family to encourage her Trixie only had her own encouragement! As her horn began to glow brightly, the same strange mystical wings popping out from behind their armor, just glimmering beams of light as she was dodging the attack barely, as Twilight arms went into the beings and pulled out strange blades, and she slammed a broadsword into the fist of her opponent, both cracked and shattered, but Twilight had quickly jumped that she had to avoid powerful kick, dealings in several crystals shards cutting into her face and legs, Shiva left leg was covered in gemstones like they have grown over her legs within few seconds, Twilight could now see what her special talent was, like her friend rarity she was expert at finding gemstones, that unlike her friend rarity she threw them, knowing how to proficiently farmed them properly, thus examining her building she could grow them around her body, a former for special talent in combat, which means her armor could regenerate! Twilight promptly finding out really quickly as she slammed, the other blade that she collected along jagged sword, into the shoulder armor of her opponent, moment then the armor was shattered it was instantly repaired and replaced with work Crystal gems, so fast that probably the judges would even notice, so even if she did shatter the armor it might be repaired before the judges could call it a victory in her stead, that left only two other options knocking her opponent unconscious, or kicking her out of the arena, even the strongest energy attacks would do that much, and her opponent seem to be able to select herself deeply into the ground!

As Twilight jumped backwards to avoid another deadly blow, she scrambled her arms into the glowing wings she had developed, and pulled out two large cast of a shield summer to the opponent shield that Pinky had to face earlier, both weapons shattered upon impact, the crystal boxing gloves was gone, as well as the gigantic shield that Twilight used to protect yourself, Twilight then deeply grabbed into her feathers of light for something to fight back with, pulling out several axes, tossing them back and forth, forcing her point to actually Dodge them, Twilight could make up her mind what her special weapon should be so she was just pulling out random things without thinking, the weapons were the same purple color as her cutie Mark and starring shapes, but still no chance against her opponent!
Twilight to the different voice this time around, a voice from her friends ”Twilight focus!” That's right she had to stop scrambling her mind, she was panicking and this led to more problems, as she focused pulling out from her wings this time was the most strangers of weapons, a book, as a promptly flipped open unleashing array of daggers directly at her opponent, Shiva was punching straight through them, then they she promptly slammed her fists into the book, it closes as they could hear loud cracking noises!

Shiva was penned by the book, as it crashed her hands shattering her wrist, leaving it wide open for Twilight pull out, a painful punch she was hit so hard that she was sent flying out of the ring! Shiva smashed right into the wall of the castle, and fell unconscious.
Twilight was exhausted as Delta shouted that she was the victor, Trixie smiled as Twilight stepped out of the ring, but then all the sudden Shiva with her right arm still functioning was charging directly at Twilight with a sharp blade of Crystal, her ability to grow the crystals on her body were slowly disappearing but it still wasn't enough, Twilight was too weak to react the attack but Trixie stopped it! As the black time and was inches away from Twilight left eye, the giant star shaped shield was in front of it, and then Trixie delivers a painful blow to her sister, and said "you lost, now take it like a true mare!” As the blow was right in the gut of her sister, shattering the chest pieced, as she fell to the ground, the Royal guards picked her up and took her to the infirmary.

Twilight was amazed at Trixie's actions, feeling her heart racing, and to that she never felt before, as probably promptly shook it off and said "thank you Trixie!”
Trixie turned to Twilight and said "don't take this the wrong way, but only one pony has the right to crush you, and that will be me!” As she turned and took her seat back. Watch the next battle. As Twilight was surrounded by her friends quickly, Fluttershy was already pulling out the medical kit and tending to her friends minor cuts, pulling out a small black diamonds.

Five matches later, was time for Trixie's battle, against golden wax, this female pony, with her Golden coat and white hair, well known for creating fantastic scented candles, having a rainbow of colors for her suit of armor similar to RainbowDash with small bags of scented candles, this talented unicorn, was now facing off against the power of the great and powerful Trixie, student of Princess Luna!

As the two walked into the arena the crowd cheering, Twilight shouting "in order for me to keep my and you have to keep yours, so you don't lose too!” Leaving Trixie with the deep smile cross her face, as she summoned her mystical ICEY staff, with its star on top naturally! Her opponent was equipped with many bags of scented candle wax, and she summoned her signature weapon, two small pistols! Which pinky pie instantly recognized as she was back and regain consciousness.

“They're lighter guns!” As the girls looked seriously at pinky pie.
Belly replied "our father Clyde pie, has a bad habit of smoking, one day pinky brought out a lighter shaped like a gun, lighting when deddy cigars, not telling him that it was one of her exploding ones and well dad finally stopped smoking.”
Pinky also commented "yeah and I couldn't see my cutie Mark for week!”
Inky” well what do you expect, dad not giving you a spanking for blowing a cigar up in his face!”
Now the girls understood with this all meant but why would some pony be using guns that just created a small flame?

As the bell rang to start the fight.

Trixie summoned off first off a series of lightning bolts, with each small dark cloud aiming directly at her opponent, golden just pulled out several scented wax, that were in similar colors to Trixie, as golden replied "you can tell a lot about a pony from their smell and taste, yours is like the winter snow was storming night, cold until the morning sun warms you up! But let's see how well you do against something like you?” As the arena was starting to feel like it was filled with unique scents and smells, like a winter storm, but it was early spring and the sun was still bright in the sky! As Trixie shot off some icicles from her staff, to be deflected by lightning bolts created by herself? Trixie was confused as she solved golden wax standing next to a wax statue perfectly designed colors even matching armor of Trixie herself, it was weird it was almost like looking in a mirror! A mirror who could counterattack your every move as golden wax replied "you see my special talent, is transformed into unique battlefield strategy, at first I could custom make candles for any pony to have smells that would bring them to a proper serene state, now I can make wax duplicates of any pony that I've encountered, of a deep smell of their own aura, and use them as puppets to protect myself! Here's you Trixie, but that's not all, while you're holding off yourself you'll be having to deal with me as well!” As the two charge directly at her, now Trixie was having to avoid her own unique fighting style, the icicles the thunderbolts, the disappearing in the cloud of smoke's, she can now smell one the other traces in the candle bowl of her previous wax figure, something she didn't realize what was in there until she got to close, the faint smell of gunpowder, Trixie remembered that she often had faint smell of gunpowder coat whenever she used her smoke bombs or the fireworks spells, as she came close enough she decides to take a swing with her staff, but then!

BOOM! A loud explosion, corrupted from the center of the ring Trixie was standing her Gone, her staff shattered her armor was barely clinging together, like in a split second Trixie instantly realizing casted the shielding spell around her chest, keeping her chest plate impact. But many of the other areas were tethered and torn! Golden wax was laughing as she had her guns at small the flames sticking out, as she said "but candles even have such unique ability that after mimicking some of the techniques aid in establishing that the side effects, for example your specialties Herniated your cooked your body with small amounts of gunpowder and smoke, not enough to make you into a explosive bomb but, for actual candle wax well things go boom! Actually your staff wasn't set it off, that was me, with my small little flames, the same ones that made! Your duplicate!”

Trixie goaded then replied "I see well why don't you make a duplicate of Twilight sparkle so that way I can promptly take her ass too!” Golden was furious, but she didn't not falling to pray you what Trixie was going for instead golden created a wax duplicate!
Of Twilight's opponent in the previous round! As golden charge with her flaming wax, creating other wax weapons blades of golden whip, Trixie was dodging them while also dodging the black wax shards of her sister, the girls quickly turned to the judges in said!

“Isn't this against the rules there's two ponies in the battlefield?”
Delta replied "actually no girls there's only one the other one is just a mere wax duplicate, it's not our fault that she makes them so well that the almost fight like the original fighters.” Making the girls very worried, Trixie was avoiding each attack exploit waxing The same effect as actual crystal shards, which gave Trixie a much reminder originally she wouldn't be able to blaster opponent to smithereens, unknown to golden waxy it just gave Trixie a good healthy dose of stress relief! As Trixie took absolute joy of blowing her duplicate of her sister into deadly pieces, as the girls all the explosion pinky pie just enjoy the carnage and replied "that this is what I like NO blood, you can tear up the wax dummies as much as you like!” Unknown to pinky pie in the background several ponies were smiling the devious glee.

As golden wax created another wax duplicate, several to be exact of herself!
This left Trixie slightly confused granted each one of the duplicate state have different weapons, swords and blades axes lances etc. the original still had its guns so obviously it wasn't something like try to find the real me, which was perfectly good thing Trixie was actually very bad that the shell games. Not that she was going to let anyone know about that little problem, but then she had to quickly dodge the barrage of them teaming up against her now a trick she realize what was the situation! Or opponent could only make one wax dummy if it's based on someone she's barely faced, because she only knows those particular maneuvers this was early in the game of course she could make one new Twilight without actually being in face of her, she didn't have time to study her, and Golden wax had plenty of smells Trixie, and while the statue duplicate was a little slower and probably less well-known new skills was probably based mostly on Trixie's past performances, the one that was based off her sister was more based off of the recent battle, these clones were moving and synchronous probably because she knows herself better than her opponents! This was based on the battle numbers, she was trying to wear her out and she was doing a pretty decent job to because Trixie was while blasting out each duplicate like no tomorrow they were be replaced as fast as possible, Trixie even have to change her staff, to variety of different weapons to balance out the battles and situations! And Trixie's cloak was already gone from the previous explosion!

But the great and powerful Trixie has one last trick up her sleeve!
As the wax duplicates began melting, slowly becoming slimy! Trixie smiled and replied "what's the matter you forgot to take in count of the hot sun, Or you haven't realized the great and powerful Trixie doesn't ignite her fireworks with small fuses?”
As the wax powder bags on golden waxes belt were also melted out as liquid was oozing out of the bags, and trickling down her leg it stung a little but she was used to the pain of hot wax, a necessary side effect when dealing with the candles in question! Then all the sudden the arena became freezing cold, as the wave of wax was sent hurtling directly at her! Golden wax tried to dodge it but, it was too late she was now found inside giant wax the candle, with her head barely sticking out! Trixie merely kicked her out of the ring, as the candle fail outside of the arena!

Cabral” and of course the apprentice of our glory Princess, Trixie is the vector! Now we're going to have to take our gigantic scented candles down to the medical chambers so that way she could beep rapidly removed without injury! And this will be the last time you'll listen to me and elder about this unless we are contacted to do a dramatic...” As was hit with a humbled of party canon water balloons as pinky pie had made certainly clear that she is the own one allowed to make fourth wall breaks!

As Trixie was walking off the arena, Princess Luna grabbed her carefully and walked her towards the medical area, while the explosion didn't bring up any cuts, it certainly didn't leave her on injured! Especially a powerful one like that!

Tomorrow will be the day that they will fly off to the next location the Griffin kingdom!

Which will be also where the next chapter begins, look forward to that ponies and friends, when we see the Griffin kingdom! And then the extra one chapter, lightning and griffins!

Comments ( 2 )

Well I say this is pretty good, so far I'm on chapter two, I give it four stars

Is English not your first language? You seem to be using a lot of incorrect terms that are similar to the correct words. A good example would've be "A contest to the terminal", which looks like it should be "A contest to the death".

Login or register to comment