• Published 11th Aug 2012
  • 1,430 Views, 7 Comments

Lunar eclipse tournament - Sir lightning blade

  • ...
25
 7
 1,430

Chapter 4 round one

Twilight came downstairs in her armor, to see most of her friends already at the table. Strangely enough though her shy friend Fluttershy was already gone, as well as the super hyper Pinkie pie.

Twilight”I am so late!” Wearing her armor and teleportation denouncement area after grabbing some food.

2 Pegasus ponies wearing Royal Luna armor were flying around and making the announcements.
“Hi, my name is Cabral!” A very light With Brown shaggy mane Pegasus Male, with a band. It was bright red.
“Hi, my name is what the heck are we doing in this fan fiction?” Replied a light purple pony with a dark purple Main also wearing Luna armor, who was hit really hard with a water balloon, as Pinkie pie's voice to be heard instead”I AM the only one that's allowed to break the fourth wall!”
the purple Pegasus said”pitmarthroy! but you can also call me Delta.”
Cabral” now competitors doing to the massive, amounts of competitors. We had to open up 2
extra arenas please stand in line to find, location of where you'll be fighting!”
Delta was reading out loud. A list of names in the arena that they were going to.

Sitting in the Moon room of the main cast of characters were following: twilight sparkle, rainbowdash and Trixie.

In the Royal training courtyard, Pinkie pie dressed up as optimist prime, Fluttershy with strangely Dragon shaped wings, in her normal warrior attire with her hood up covering her face.

In the royal garden was rarity and of course applejack.

Princess Luna" Trixie Lulamoon VS glow shine! Tia let's get out some little bits of information about art two competitors!”
Celestia “of course, dear sister,Trixie Lulamoon was born in our very own hometown of Canterlot, where she intended my school for gifted unicorns, afterwards she moved on to travel around the world to perfect your technique and also to perform against other powerful unicorns and ponies, after posting about defeating a Ursa Major, a unique incident forced her to stay and live in ponyville for Time and learning that you should not boast of things that you're not ready to go about! Until just recently when she became the apprentice of mine sister Luna!”

It is something very interesting thoughts into twilight's mind. Why hasn't she heard of Trixie until she started posting in ponyville, and if that's the case where Her pet Dragon? Was she the only one with a pet Dragon? Come to think of it when she was at the school.

As Luna began her announcement of the Challenger” glow shine a member of my own royal garden actually born in her hometown of Canterlot, learning and understanding chemistry perfecting, that allows her to mimic my own dark shadow self but a slightly later extent of my amazing power joined shortly after she is legally. Then merely went off to military school right after a few years at my sisters. school for gifted unicorns.”

the two ponies stepped into the arena's, this time glow shine was wearing to large fueling backpacks on her back, placed in positions where Pegasus wings would be.

Match one fight!

Trixie summoned her staff like weapon as her opponents move forward like rocket pack.
Glow Shine” this time your tricks will not work. You can't teleport me out. My armor this time around!” Naturally, Trixie did teleport away and fired a series of icicles was from her staff which quickly melt it from the fiery flaming wings that were made from the two packed!

Twilight was naturally curious, she never understood how she summoned the weapon, despite both of them being unicorns, it was looking like one was using the style of Pegasus, she got closer to the arena mostly because it was a lot warmer than it was in the room freezing her she Markoff! the other two ponies were watching the battle.

Trixie was still using her the smoking disappearing every pottery all over the place firing her icicles barely dodging several painful strikes that could be, as glowing was getting much more vicious and her attack slowly becoming more and more darker like the nightmare before! And she stopped and transformed into nightmare moon herself almost a exact duplicate of nightmare moon with the exception of the armor and the, Mark! Now the green flames were everywhere, but Trixie her fiendish smile.

Rainbowdash” So awesome!” As she has figured out who is going to win!

glow of flulike nightmare moon snaring and laughing saying”now you lose Trixie sorry but you can't win against the mind of the nightmare Moon!” But Trixie just simply place the star on her staff into the flames! As a loud crackling noise could be heard. Glow fell to the ground, changing back to normal! Trixie, was victorious because she used her knowledge of the arena and turned it into a small conductor of electricity we will as well figuring out that glow turning into nightmare moon that she had stronger , the power Thunder and she used it to her advantage.

Princess Luna shouted “my apprentice wins with this a surrounding shocking in technique!”
As twilight's jaw dropped!

Celestia “as soon as the watery freezes will start the next match with my apprentice versus Thora, the well-known armor maker for M ponyville.”

After reach feeling several details of twilight's life that should never be re-under, the arena refreezes do the mass of cold temperatures.

Match two fight!
Twilight was blushing as she entered into the arena, closely followed by her Challenger Thora.
Thora” it's a shame for me to bring that armor down so soon.” Raising her solid stone hammer and slimming the ground directly at twilight! Thankfully the clever little pony teleported out of the way of the resulting hammer, as it hit the ground, several blades of is shaped into gigantic sword blades with a series of sparks!
Thora” this is brand-new. I like!” Using her tail like a third arm to grab the blades and talking directly at twilight!
Rainbowdash” twilight and Pinkie is right, it is more dramatic all Together!”
But thankfully the blades were stopped in the air thanks to twilight telekinesis, sadly I like not pay attention well in Fencing class so using swords and pendulum was not a right idea, as her point wielding a giant stone hammer was easily able to bury away 50 swords and break them.
As the hammer was wielding straight torture twilight with no time to react, just that instinctively she tests the shield spell around her body, and it was easily smashed, but then she fired a beam from the tip of her horn. As the hammer shattered and the small piece of concrete fell on top of her opponents head, winged helmet was shattered and she was knocked unconscious!

Celestia “and of course my apprentice wins with hardly any of the struggle!”
Luna and everyone else”what were you watching?”

After a little sister between sister argument time, the next match was beginning to start from the town of cloudsDale, one of the fastest fliers and ever new. The only pony days successfully created a sonic rainbow boom repeatedly, flying in the Royal wonderbolt empire the best flight core!
Rainbow Athena DASH! As she begins to face her next opponent will also hailed from clouds, Dale. A young pony who loves flying her air through the wind some every windy day Feather may.

feather Mayes outfit and armor were very much a fine variety of colors siblings her wings and beauty, for example or helmet has a beautiful slate for it. Freedom for the hair!

As of two pony girls walked exterior bearing their fabulous armor's, rainbow immediately flew out of sight of the ground in a stretchy see of how far she can avoid touching the exit barriers.
Meanwhile, her point was flying in her jet stream, where very few ponies could actually withstand this strange beings that rainbowdash was putting out, as both of them were flying in amazing speed almost causing a swirling vortex, like a small controlled tornado within the arena.

The first strike with hit, was feather made from a lower order the uppercut, rainbow quickly recovered from that proceed to go with jet kick, straight down, causing a major gravity well done the speeds pulling almost everything it was inside the cyclone down with her. may quickly followed up with a counterattack Feather Gun shots out multiple (but weak) feathers. The first feather she shoots flies straight. Waiting back and forth between the feathers, rainbows's tail start giving out strange charges, that she Dash forward into May and he slapped her tail right into the face! May react is as if she was struck with a lightning bolt, as a Pegasus very usually resistant to most lightning strike! Rainbowdash use that particular moment to follow up with a brain bashing, double punch to the face knocking May down to the ground, and unconscious. As the tornado slowly disappear revealing rainbowDash as the victor of the battle!


Meanwhile during the same time of rainbows battle.
Cabral” and that was a fantastic battle between Disk Slot & and Lyra Heartstrings! And of course the heartstring is the victor in the heartiest way!

Delta” the next matches. Golden Harvest akk carrot top VS Pinkamena Diane Pie.”
As pinky pies called out”Jukebox!” As a pony with a similar marked in fashionable hair, was walking by as pinky slapped her on the rear, almost than the pony opened her mouth and the music”you've got the touch you got the power!” Started playing from her mouth as Pinkie pie transformed into SMI with trailer! driving into the arena! While driving she checks up into the air and she transforms grabbing her trailer and turning it into her signature weapon the party CONON! And fire several shots in the air waiting carrot top really hard with color paint is to change her code and armor, as Pinkie pie lands onto the ground and continues firing changing carrot top multiple times in different colored ponies, then Pinkie pie mysteriously puts away her cannon into the mysterious third dimension, and walks over and carrot top on ground knocked unconscious from multiple cannonball size paintballs to the face!”

Delta”Cabral did we just see?”
Cabral” yes! Still much better than the Michael Hay movie!”

Meanwhile, in the garden, the Lord and master declares the winner of the next match.
Discord” zebra magnificently defeated the young male stallion Rich, Rich the older son of filthy rich, with a chemical solution as our doctors are now tagging of the be treated for poison joke!”

Discord”Now for the next match is applejack versus the legendary rogue stallion is himself Candle Jack.”
Candle Jack a pony with a large paper sack on his head black armor and a Mark revealed only as a rope burns with a in the shape of a candle, revealing his Pegasus wings floating over towards the legendary statue and wrapping a rope around the statue!
Discord”Now you think you insignificant pony is actually contained the great and powerful. Just because I miss statue right now by stone form is bound to do area but it does not mean I am too weak to do that myself! Now going to the arena and face the element of honesty before I turn you into a statue!”

Cj” sheesh what a grub. I thought you were joining laughter.” As he walked into the arena to face applejack, the element of honesty!
Applejack”you may have been in the rodeo at hogtied him but not this time with your magic tricks of making up they say the word that somehow magically make you type them up so easily, something about your math help make sense!”
CJ” Are you afraid of calling me by my name is applejack?” Taking a large piece of rope and twirling it around!
“Tarnishing Mr. candle, I'm old farm girl I've learned to be polite to thanks to my uncle Orange.”
CJ” my name is not Mr. candle, my name is! …. Very sneaky. Ms. honest pants, you tried to trick me using my own name so that way I would use the rope on myself!”
Applejack calmly replied”Thank you For tell me how your cooking MathWorks!”
Cj” well this is a interesting predicament looks like stalemate.”
And applejack throwing her lasso directly at the pony but he used his lasso to try to forget tablet with the rope. Both tied together. It became a battle of total war, and this time wings. We may not be the with helpful weapon in this battle,CJ began spinning extremely fast trying to throw applejack out of the ring but applejack with her amazing strength slowly start climbing up the two ropes, that were tied together! The G forces were strong very strong and this was getting very dangerous! But applejack managed to climb all the way over to her opponent, and finished and delivered a right hook a right into the face as both ponies fell to the ground!

Discord” one!” As he continued his type Applejack was declared the winner
is applejack said to the unconscious “take that you literally wavered Candle Jack!” As if the rope had a life of its own it tied her up. And she had to be carried out like a piglet!

Rainbowdash” was totally awesome applejack, especially the part where you got yourself tied up!” With a smart Alec look on her face is turned twilight were standing in the audience!
Applejack with her really replied with a sarcastic laugh”very funny. Now could you cut me out of Dang playing rope!” As the two other ponies were slightly confused they didn't bring any thing that could really cut.
A red semi-truck with a blue tail was driving up to the group, with naturally a black tray work as it transformed into Pinkie pie, by now the girls are just simply accepted her craziness.
Pinkie pie”no problem, I just got the perfect tool to help you out with this!” As she turned her dial on her party canon Aim at the rope and fired, “ out of ammo?” Then her can transformed from the gun into a gigantic energy axe as you start looking around for a ammo box when twilight just said”you could use the ax to cut the rope.” Not even bothering how did Pinkie pie Creator AN AX?

Discord”Rarity VS Rockty A tree pony, and before all you stallions get so hyper. That's a stallion!”
As the two very feminine looking ponies walked into the arena, Rocky was hard for her dark old wood looking, this flower shaped the Mark was a series of pickax is in shape, with tiny gems and Ruby shooting off, the swarm of bees and Hornets were coming up with his belly which was very feminine circle shape, were variety of colors, much like the rubies and gemstones one Eye was dark silver one was goldblue. Wearing shiny silver armor but leaving his belly exposed, and wearing a silver tilt.


Rarity” well, well, well this gorgeous handsome stallion with those beautiful eyes almost like diamonds!”
Rocky, leaves began to change to bright red”actually their emeralds and sadly we would not be able to be compatible, but thank you for the compliment.”

Applejack shouted into the arena”Tarnations! Rarity do you have to flirt with everything you freak magpie!”

Rarity turning from the arena and facing opponent starts yelling at applejack, her opponent Rocky begins to fire his Hornets from his belly directly at rarity. Rarity instantly changes her tactic is trying to create a shield spell, but instead creates a large series of crystals in shape of a wall! The crowd was fiber destined including rarity herself better opponent did not stop by playing the giant walled diamonds and gemstones stop him, changing his with the right hand into his sharp pickax and trying to smash through the stone with his right eye. He has a sharpening point, wall cracked and shattered that his immense strength or someone who looked like a feminine toothpick(it would probably make a couple great toothpick).
Rarity seeing her walloping shattered jumped up into the air in throwing several gemstone throwing knives!

One knife into the empty eye socket, the other two landed into the left and right arm, is also the crystals start growing all over his body, it finally came to twilight through isolation that their magic was enhanced by the eclipse! Rarity couldn't possibly do all this stuff before, or else she would not be going out hunting for crystals. Not to mention twilight's own battle deftly screened that even Earth ponies were being affected, but she didn't notice that much difference with rainbow, four applejack stripes with sheesh submitted see but she didn't see Pinkie pie is then again Pinkie is Pinkie so it might not be really working on her(actually it is just probably not even registrable).

As rarities opponent fell to the ground covered in large crystals, as the countdown began.

Applejack” nice job. Rarity! And you only got dirt on your horseshoes.”
Rarity” well I only wore bronze. This particular event does not require beautiful shoes.”
As rainbow was performing a gagging motion. Twilight said”well considering we probably missed fluttershy fight.”
Pinkie pie”actually we can make it there probably on time.”
As the group immediately ran off to the Royal training fields. Hopefully the making time for fluttershy matched against Daisy!


As the girls arrived just in the nick of time to watch the fight begin, but missing the early introductions!
Rainbowdash” when Shy got wings like a dragon?” Being extremely curious and also majorly jealous, because the wings are totally awesome and cool,now need to know it will decrease or increase her speed.
Rarity” there's certainly quite pitching on her and they go well with her new outfit.”
Applejack is widely replied”aren't we sure were in time for fight this feeling a whole another pony?”
Pinkie pie withholding of the program and making double checking and then she holed up in their visa paper and read the script.

Daisy was wearing a Western outfits, with a golden chest plate it with small flowers insignia, a orange miniskirt, two holsters containing pruning shears for branches and trees.
Cabral” I hope someponys are wearing their panties today!”
Delta through a totally different comment”I actually hope not!”

The two girls began to square off , Daisy pulling out her small pruning shears, and spending with each hand!
Shy was going in for a close range attacks, as she Dash forward with a strong swipe with her right hand.
Daisy figuring that flutter shy is weak and pathetic as usual was going to take loving strike with her shears to cut off the armor, bad decision on her part as loud scraping could be heard from the armored her that she was wearing! 4 long sharp cut markings were down the chest plate, going straight through the flower insignia, but the armor was not broken! Meanwhile the right shears was indeed broken in half! But Daisy Burley dodged the second swipe, this time it was going for head ! Went in flutter shy get so strong. Everybody was thinking!

Meanwhile twilight was remembering the time she was looking for a crisis of the lesson of friendship, and the one time she got fluttershy had grew a spine, which later on she found out she was actually just Mr. grizzly bear a chiropractors visit.

Daisy jump backwards to avoid several more strikes leaping around the arena! Trying to avoid the deadly claws. Which only two ponies in the audience will notice this was slight weird. And those were the two who spent the most time with the baby Dragon!

Rarity” while it is possible for a Pony to have nailed the sharp is Dragon's claws?”
Twilight calmly replied”not without serious enchantments involved.”

As Daisy went for head strike! The hood was cut cleaning in two, as the crowd gash! This time all the friends screamed “Fluttershy!”

The crowd was expecting blood splattering all over them, but instead revealing a Dragon's head with the same hair color, and bright yellow code that flutter shy was most well known for standing on the field.

As the Dragon pony shooting large amounts of fire while crying, causing Daisy's hair to catch on fire!
As Daisy was running and screaming in terror, flutter shy instantly turn around to get ready. The warrant out of the arena, smacking Daisy ran into her face's, causing them both the fall down to the ground!


“HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” Went off Delta screaming like a little filly!
Cabral was probing why he was the more manly of the group and start counting, both ponies were out cold, when accounting was over with.
Delta” well, according to the roles whoever gets up first is the winner.” As flutter shy began to get up onto her Hooves and then proceeded to run outside of the arena, which the crowd did declare her the winner, but her pony friends instantly chased after her.

It took them a while to catch up with flutter shy she was much faster when she went was the first one to catch up of them was of course the fastest, flyer of all Cloudsdale.

Rainbowdash” Shy Who gave you that totally awesome makeover?”
fluttershy was trying her best to hide behind some garbage cans. That is different voice came out. One behind the group,Dr.Frankenshy.
“Me and her mother. And this is what I was afraid of.” As the course rest of the girl showed up.
Twilight”I still don't understand?”
fluttershy and they rush of tears and crying” I AM A DRAPONY! A FIRE BREATHING, RAZOR-SHARP CLAWS, CITY DESTROYING MONSTER!”

Dr.Frankenshy & Rarity” You're not a monster!”
Dr.Frankenshy” well not the one you think you are, do you know why I call you my little monster?”
fluttershy” because I keep destroying your laboratory and all your creations?”
Dr.Frankenshy gave out a big hearty laugh.”NO, because you were the chaos that brought joy to my life, and your mother's.”
Pinkie pie with a snicker and giggle jokingly remarked” So what if your Dragon pony? You're still the suite same old fluttershy! And you know what, we now know what Spike and rarity kids are going to look like in the future!”
Applejack continued the jokey remarks and potshots at rarity”I know you were very expecting. So when you & Spike Making the DDD?”
As rarity to proceed pony, now legally claim before the others could rhyme in” not done any such thing is my Spikeee.”
Rainbowdash had throwing her line”yet!”
Twilight finally getting into the joking matter”now, now, now. I personally believe that they should get married for any actions like that, although I was personally hoping to be ant before grandmother!”
Dr.Frankenshy help but join in.” And I'll be there. Dr.! I did once before!”

All these jokes turn flutter shy's surrounding crying face into a wicked smile, her friends love her the way she is. It doesn't matter what's on the outside but what's on the inside.

Meanwhile The great and powerful Trixie was celebrating her victory with the Princess of the night.
Trixie” Trixie hasn't been to Joe started In ages!” Just as the rest of the girls walked into the frame the doughnut shop.
“Verily I have not been to this donut shop. Although thy sister has often spoken that she has been here.” Remarked Luna's, is a trial of donuts were placed in front of several them were filled with jams and jellies.
As the girls walked over towards the great princesses beautiful table.
Pinkie pie” what brings the trickster and the pony princess, to the sugary shop?”
Luna replied”we chose to celebrate Thy because Trixie was too sure that it was too soon to celebrate at said restaurant known as Chip and Dale. Not sure why?”

As the girls were sitting down rainbow making his apprising comment”well maybe it's because that's a male strip joint.”
applejack made slight, joking remark”yeah, a bunch of stallions walking around trying to look sexy doesn't really work out too well.”

Trixie was blushing on the subject at hand. As the powerful Princess remarked”all a place full of stallions. My sister would love that, do they serve bounties of taking alcohol as well?”
Twilight making a surprising announcement”yes.” Which Trixie filed away for possible further use it all the other girls try to nor the fact that twilight sparkle knows what they serve as a Chippendale's restaurant.
Princess Luna” verily, twilight sparkle. Know what type of doughnut would you like?”
Twilight replied “chocolate & flutter shy can you have the Ruby donuts or Cake donuts?”
fluttershy” oh my yes I can. But I don't know if I should?” Blushing a little bit.
Rarity” now I know why you were asking for my gemstones before Spike came along.”
As a couple. The other girls started laughing.
fluttershy”ok, maybe a couple would be okay.” With sheepish grin.
Twilight turned over to Trixie after their donuts arrived”so how was your entrance exam into the school?”
Trixie replied”well the great and powerful Trixie passed with flying colors naturally. Of course, how hard is it to do a variety of simple levitation tasks, and two transfiguration spells.”
Twilight was more curious now than ever”you mean you didn't have to open up a Dragon egg?”
“The great and powerful Trixie did not get a Dragon, although on upside the great and powerful Trixie was way too busy to play and mother. While you were sticking your head in your books. I was practicing magical theory!”
As the girls looked slightly confused when Trixie said I instead of Trixie, was practicing magical theory?

Luna realizing what was going on, quickly said”well, we should return back to the palace, my apprentice does need to retire for the night.”

As the two left Pinkie pie calmly replied”well expecting it twilight versus Trixie sometime?”
As applejack start to explain what retired man in sleeping terms.


The end to be continued in the next thrilling chapter round two!

If you wish to throw in your OC pony figure out the little reference that Pinkie pie made or if you wish to have a shout out? For you or any of your particular stories. Please place the comments and below.