• Published 11th Aug 2012
  • 1,430 Views, 7 Comments

Lunar eclipse tournament - Sir lightning blade

  • ...
25
 7
 1,430

lessons in the dark Tower, and the pony tournament!

ch1 lessons in the dark Tower, and the pony tournament!



Princess Luna replied to the young mare,” you may rise Trixie. I have summoned you here to ask you, would you like to become my apprentice, as my sisters as twilight sparkle. I will have you!”

First off, Trixie, immediately check to see if she was dreaming, by giving herself a rather hard pinch as she said ouch, and quickly replied”of course I would love to learn from you, and twilight sparkle was a student of your sister no wonder she could defeat that Ursa Minor!” Slightly in shock and all.

With a big grin Luna replied”good, now there is also tournament coming up where you make fast twilight sparkle in combat, the rules will be very clear. Naturally , I expect your skills are strong enough to defeat her after my training, but I would like to know where you have learned your mystical skills and talents.”

Trixie realize she should not dig deeper into said tournament, after all, facing off against twilight sparkling combat that was legally sanctioned by princesses is only icing on top of a very delicious cake, a very dark devils cake with gorgeous layers upon layers and”I was mostly self-taught, watching other magicians, reading books for my great-grandfather's private collection.”

Luna smiled and said”good then stripped-down we will train in the Moon chamber.” As she started taking off her armored and dress.
Trixie, was blushing as she took off her outfit, as she usually studied princesses figure, trying her best not to drool.

Meanwhile
As Spike belched out a small letter to twilight! Twilight was of course wearing her usual sweater vest combo, with her miniskirt(matching the same color as her main) and instantly grabbed a letter from Spike who was wearing his leather jacket given to him by rarity!

Twilight”dear twilight sparkle, my sister and I have started organizing a grand series of events, first off something new.
As a lunar eclipse, this will signify also the start of the first ever pony tournament, where the first grand prize will be being Princess for day including the all of the traits of being a member of the royal family blood line. Now our family has secretly placed little wagers on our practices, and some of us don't have a princesses like for example discord, who believes Pinky will be his dark horse.”

As Pinky pie showed up completely naked, and said”but not dark, I'm a light pink! Rights Suki!”

Twilight was absolutely confused as Pinky pie with staring off in a completely different direction, and jiggling her chest!

Twilight”what are you talking about Pinky and how did you get in here would you be naked?”



Meanwhile
as the two beautiful mares walked into the frigid cold room, with a backdrop that looked very similar to the moon itself, freezing cold temperatures, a few guard ponies wearing parkas, were making a small arena.
Trixie notice Princess Luna's nipples were perking up already from the cold, and hers as well, but for possible of the reasons, hopefully Princess Luna did not read the gossip report on her produced by the cutie mark crusaders and their actions! Printed the story was a bit better off than what was truly, but still embarrassing especially of the Princess were to figure it out.

As Princess Luna said”enough boys, leave us. I wish to train my students! we have important business to attend to.” As the guards easily left only putting down three crystals, at the edge of the arena.

“I see my sister has only started picking out the wonders of the small collections of arenas will have a tournament, of course my room would be on that list! Thank goodness it's not my personal bedroom. I don't want my collection to be destroyed. As such, Trixie when I was banished the moon, there were three things I had to do to prepare for my survival, the first was to get warm, the second was to get food! It was tricky, but I managed to per pair for and second one fairly easily, once I figured out how to do the first. Your job is to just master the first. Making yourself nice and warm! And the best way how I found that was to improve my combat skills.” Using her magic swirling the snow and ice flowing around the area, she formed a deadly sickle and began charging it, directly at Trixie!

Almost upon instinct. Trixie instantly created a staff like Rod to block it, was made out lightning bolts with star shaped that the Very tip, it was fairly warm.
Luna smiled and said”good you figured out on how to make your own magic element weapon, while there are the ailments of harmony. There are also the elements of nature. Mine is the water and ice and freezing cold of the shadows of the night, yours looks like to be from the lightning bolts but, that could be just from a variety of spells. You have required. Let's see your skills in combat!” As Trixie, was bumped into the arena.

Trixie quietly said”but I might hurt you.” Not wishing to hurt her Majesty not for the thought that she might be committing a dangerous and deadly crime, but more of a concern that she would put scars on that beautiful body, sure there were minor cuts and bruises. Already she could tell from the years of combat, but they were very warned away from her fur. But she really could not bear the thought of hurting someone so Godleian beautiful! Especially one she secretly slept with as a giant doll.

As Luna teased slightly in said”and not worry I am not as flimsy as that doll. You kept your room, and while those crusaders were far too young to understand those locations I am not.” As Trixie, was turned into a blind rage of embarrassment.


Meanwhile
twilight after commencing Pinky pie to wear some clothing which now Pinky was wearing a very flashy outfit that would be more suited to a certain type of party. And was talking with her friends, she noted that almost all of them had their own form of self-defense, you never realize that rarity had her own form of martial arts, she originally thought was some minor karate skills she picked up from rainbow, or something. As she did defend Tom pretty aggressively.

Rarity”as this treatment will become apparently clear with one of us will be at Princess for day, I commission a law that those who defy the fashion police must immediately pay for it, by buying a new dress for myself! Or I must be showered in diamonds and rubies. Every day!” As her eyes turned into her cutie mark!

Applejack quickly pulled out her lasso and pulled rarity aside and said”I could use this to title to make sure I don't have to pay land taxes ever again, then the farm will actually be able to make a proper living, 50,000 acres of taxes, expenses!”
As RainbowDash smashed her friend out-of-the-way, and said”when I 'm Alcorn ordered the wonder bolt, to make me their number one flyer!”

Even sweet little fluttershy” I can use my power, to make all dragons like Spike!" (In a low whisper, and please someone explain to me how this works, on changing the sizing of the letters I have no clue about works!)

Applejack”sugar cube that we barely heard that, could you repeat that slightly louder!”
As she repeated”I can use my power to make all dragons like Spike, then they wouldn't be so big and scary!”
As the others simply shake their heads, at the mere thought of what flutters was exactly suggesting.

Pinky pie replied”this would love to be at the star the party, and I'm sure there'll be a party if you're Princess for day! If not, then when Princess for day make we have a party.” [Author's note. God help us all!]

“I know all are real good at hand-to-hand combat in some form or another, but I'm not and I don't think I can learn this from a book! But I need someone to teach me!” Replied twilight with a slight terrified tone in her voice as she disappointed the princess, especially if she lost the first round!

Applejack,” sorry twi, but I got to train myself, I'll be prepare myself with big Mac!” As she was off.
The always sweet and kind fluttershy was already Vanished from the site, and seen run to the every free forest to train, probably making friends with that sweet manticore. She made friends a long time ago with.

Rarity had already started working on tricking the cutie mark crusaders in helping her train, as she said”Help me practice the art of fashion! Could allow you three to gain cutie marks in the form of fabulous combat!” And crusaders fell hook, line and sinker for!

Rainbow”well of course I'll teach you twilight. I mean, defeating you, would be no problem in the first place, I'm when hands-down, the entire tournament without any challenges. It's no fun when you wipe the floor with some pony with no defense.” Twilight side at least it was a sign that rainbow was going to help her, if there was completely humiliatingly true, but at least that rainbow would win against her. Although she was kind of worried about flutters shy, between the stair and what she did to that bear which she done now was still alive afterwards, she's afraid at flutters. I will actually wipe the floor with all of them and get her wish.

Pinky pie had already start blabbing around town and causing every pony under the sun that think what they would do as Princess birthday! Derby would make it rain muffins, Colgate would make it legally that everyone would get their daily checkup, at her dentist office! And a vast variety of other ponies had their own schemes were when they were princesses. It seemed like almost every pony and pony for the grand prize, not knowing what would be the other two prices as they weren't divulged in the letter in question! Or even the rules of the martial arts tournament in question! weapons be allowed like a lasso or rarities cloak, of fashionable fabrics! Well the first round. Pinky pie will be flat out disqualified for breaking half of the rules of physics! Will rainbow fly out the arena and lose the battles because she flew too far high up, or trying to do the sonic rain boom as a counterattack, would get her disqualified!
And would fluttershy shy demeanor, cost her the battle by well being her?

Meanwhile

Trixie & Luna were still sparring, in the freezing cold room completely naked, as Trixie jumped back and turned her staff into a series of stars, and throwing a spinning motion! As Luna created gigantic moonlike shield, and said”how did you learn that trick?”

Trixie stopped and said”from Trixie grandfather's book collection, it's very strange for a earth pony has lots of magic books?”
Luna said”what's the name of your great-grandfather?”
Trixie replied”smart cookie!”
Luna remarked with a slight grin,” which means your great-grandmother was clever Clover. she wrote a couple copies down of her search works, but how did you manage to perfect the spell that start Swirl
the bearded created by just reading it?”
Trixie was blushing and smiled and she said”lots and lots of practice!”
Luna giggled, which caused her chest to jiggle and sway, which entrance Trixie much!
As their stomachs were both offer will loud roar. Luna”well we have been training for a while. I guess it's a good time first break for lunch, I'll tell the chef to fix us some moons stew. “
She opened the door letting back in the warm air, as Trixie could not help but stare at that nice Moon that was showing! Failing to ask what in the world is moons stew in the first place!

As she chase after her. Luna gave small directions to her actual room, and to Trixie to wait there.

Trixie smiled as she walked into the bedroom, it was far different than she had pictured it. A stained-glass mural showing, the two sisters in loving embrace, a big-screen TV with several videogame systems attached, along with a broken connect system. It looked like it was cut in two by something rather painful. Vast variety of games, and some movies as well. The bed was golden white, a blanket of stars. As Trixie sat on the bed. It was so comfortable and soft. Luna came in with two large bowls, and smiled. “Now I still think the chef cooks moons stew better than I do and I am the one who created it. I guess it's one of the few things I still can't get away from me even when I'm no longer banished.”

As Trixie grabbed her bowl of soup and said”so this stew was from your exile.” As she took a sip of it, she could tell there was a couple of carrots in this stew, but there was a flavor she never takes before it was okay but not something she particularly care for.


Luna smiled and replied”yes and for the first few months. I didn't eat, but I grew desperate. I found one night to the new moon. I could actually visit my old Kingdom, but I would far too weak to take on my sister, and the moment the sun would rise then I would be taken away. Oh, there was only two things I found that helped me cope with my exile, one was this light. Then I can easily collect, I have become accustomed to eating rabbits.” Among when she said that Trixie look carefully in the stew and found rabbit parts in it, she was eating some poor defenseless bunny rabbit! Now she started to realize where the rumor came from that nightmare moon would eat little ponies!
As the Princess of the night continued”and just recently I found out the reason why I kept on finding and eat a particular night in front of my statute! Funny I think my sister created that rumor just so that when I would get food.” With a sneaky laughter.

Trixie put down her soup, as a Luna finish up Hers pretty quickly, and said”are you going eat the rest of that?”
Trixie smiled”no, Trixie believe eating rabbits is a very acquired taste!” Was a bit of shock and dismay.
Luna simply giggled, and before she picked up the other bowl soup she said”well, obviously you know lots about me. I barely know anything about you, as my practice I wish to know how did you receive your cutie Mark?”

Trixie smiled as Luna began drinking the soup, and began to tell the tale:” well Trixie was just a little filly, bearing from our first ever magic show, Trixie managed to talk a few ponies in town to meet you a magic show in front of them! But then they all solve this. Big huge wave of colors, making their attention away for me! It was Trixie first magic show and Trixie was already losing the crowd, to a unknown phenomenon of antacid proportions of rainbow colors, though Trixie took her hat!” As she may hat materialized in her hand, and gently pulled out a magic wand, waving it with streams of stars and the night sky. “And well Trixie did the very same thing, as Trixie just demonstrated before you, your Majesty. Although Trixie made the mist slowly next wrap around each one of the ponies, wrapping their attentions full heartedly! The next thing Trixie know Trixie had my cutie Mark, which showed my love for performance & the love of this night sky!” Luna smiled with glee, it was nice to know that there were ponies before she had returned that admired her work, for her sister had offering Mark that she had not changed a single one of her consolations, when she was banished.

Meanwhile

As the two ponies were sitting in the martial arts dojo, twilight was just wearing her ropes with a white belt, and of course rainbow was wearing a black belt, and with her, kung fu worms on it deftly showed how much cleavage. She had!

Twilight replied with a slight giggle”rainbowDash how is it that you are the fastest flyer in all the lands, when you have so much weight in the chest?”
Rainbow made a sneaky reply”oh what you mean my boobs, there more for air bags! Granted I did earn the nickname rainbow Cash before I develop these, but I did earn my markings. First! And let me tell you I had more boys looking at my flank before I had been looking upstairs! And thank goodness they start looking upstairs. How many times do I have to come face me!”
As Ms. sparkle just simply laughed at her friends remarks.

Rainbow smiled”okay your first lesson is very simple, how to take a punch!” As she throat. Her right arm into twilight smashers through the wall, as pinky a loud booming voice said”Ring Out!”


As twilight opened her eyes, she noticed, that she couldn't see out of one of them!
Rainbow was slightly giggling,” I'm sorry, but you had to put back on the eyepatch, I didn't realize I punched you that part! Maybe we should work our practice dummy!” Trying her best to not laugh herself into a silly fit, as twilight did look a little hilarious with the eyepatch on.

Twilight slightly look that rainbow, and said”is it just me or did you hear Pinkie pie also say ring out?”
Rainbows slightly nodded”yes, she's currently over their training with the twins, she said she was getting a feel up.”

As twilight turned to see Pinkie pie a position like she was a car, as the twins were filling her up with sugarcane, using a hose down her throat! With her eyeballs turning into fuel gauges? Twilight simply brush this as more Pinkie being Pinkie.

As Pinkie pie start giggling, and replied to the twins”okay I think I'm full up! now poundcake, begin with maneuver rock is cooking!” As Pinkie pie was wrestling with the twins(the cake twins that is!)

As rainbow took twilight to a punching bag, and said”okay hit as hard as you can!” As twilight horn began to glow, and she wind up her fist filled with fireballs, and punched the punching bag, it went off its hinges, as it was hit with a powerful explosion and hurtling back into the wall, as pinky pie tale began to twitch, as a piece of the ceiling cracked and fell onto twilight head.
Rainbows slightly chuckled again, this time sounding a little nervous like training twilight will either mean a time has come out killed herself, or has somehow destroy the entire dojo, she's thinking number two in some bizarre way.

Meanwhile

Luna after listening to several story suggests, that they take a shower, as both of them do stink awfully from building up such a powerful sweat even in the freezing cold environment.

Trixie”you me, shower, together, with soap!”
As Luna giggled and teased,” of course, then we'll get back to training. Oh, would you care to practicing in the shower?” Giving her a tiny little smack on the rump! As Trixie Just moaned from the sheer joy of that! As she hopped, skipped and fluttered into the bathroom, then her dreams were horribly and shattered as she realized they were in the Royal female showers, all the female guard ponies were taking their showers as well, oh, there goes the private scrub bath!

As they all start getting the soaps on and lathering up their bodies!

After a little while they finished their shower! Then Luna replied,”glow shine, take my young apprentice, be fitted for her royal armor, I will see her in the garden. But I must first off, raised the moon!” As a dark green pony with a moon and vile for cutie Mark wearing glasses of ivory green, that was also unicorn of with gray white hair, wearing the royal armor were of the lunar world guard!
Trixie slightly blushed and said”should Trixie get dressed first?”
Glow shine slightly giggled”trust me with the way how the princesses walk around, you don't have to worry about the stallions trying to hit on you! For one too many of them are married to the maidens! And those who are not are usually dating, fellow guards or the world family. Besides way how you're looking at the Princess and the shower implies something important.”


Trixie's face was blushing so much that she went from her light blue to a dark purple. As she went to get fitted for a new outfit!

Rainbow decided it would be best to buy some armor for the girls, she already had her special made using pieces from the failed experiment that she suggested to rarity and a few minor touch ups here and there, she figured the helmet would be really cool for combat.

As they went to Thora metal shop. There of course was the amazing pony Thora, blonde hair, green eyes, brown coat, and of course she was wearing a heavy duty leather outfit, pounding away with her stone hammer on it. Piece of steel slab, for cutie Mark was of course her stone hammer with lightning bolts on it.

Thora” what can I do for you today. Rainbow?”
RainbowDash” twilight here need some armor!”
Thora” any particular color?”
Twilight blushed and said”a very light purple.” Thora with a smile and nod, and the it to her list of many armor she was commissioning!

Meanwhile, rarity was already finished, practicing her training skills on the crusaders as they were all dressed in bizarre outfits, rarity, wearing a fabulous outfit of rupees in gems, shining blue diamonds were made for her breastplate, red sapphire gems were each designed accordingly to make her skirt, golden bracelets for her arms, a pearl white cape with beautifully fire sapphires, rubies, and some gold cloth rope around her shoulders! It took her how to make the costume and question! And her cloak left very much. The clues that she could use gemstones in combat, with great ease!

Meanwhile each of the crusaders were now wearing unusual outfits, tied up by rarity! Apple bloom was trapped inside a very fancy dress, look like much like a Southern Belle! Sweetie was well trapped inside a singer outfit, and of course the third and final scoot, was trapped in a chicken costume.

Rarity with her evil cackling laughter!

Meanwhile

Princess Celestia, was looking over the areas for possible fighting arenas, first off, there was her sisters moon room, which from the cold and icy confinement of the area. Then that one of her nieces arenas. She found that los Pegasus , perfected a new set of clouds designed to help Earth ponies and unicorns to walk in them without need of the spell, which is being commissioned for a special new casino, she instantly wrote a letter to have that one, make a small arena for the difficulty of fighting on the clouds in the high altitude area. Of course the Crystal ponies had their own arena for jousting so that one was deftly included as well, in the forest trees were designed a new arena, make the with the forest and mountains are unique, and the zebra Republic, was creating an arena as well from wood on top of the ancient, pyramid! . Of course a kingdom of the dead had their own battling arena.”


To be continued in trainings and announcements.

Author's notes: okay here's something I would like to see from you guys, a couple of the fighting arenas, just the backdrop backgrounds and if you really want to do the ponies in their armor!
Just note that I will be describing the armorers not actually showing them, unless you guys submit artwork, then I will show yours! Just like the arenas! You'll have one full chapter to come up with the arenas, for these are more training chapters to establish our characters getting better in combat!

This term, it is going to be a bit more friendlier than Mortal Kombat, and the rules are very straightforward, I will be telling you one rule right now, there are ring outs in this tournament!