• Published 11th Aug 2012
  • 1,430 Views, 7 Comments

Lunar eclipse tournament - Sir lightning blade

  • ...
25
 7
 1,430

Ch2 Trainings and announcements

[Author's note if you see the words voice actor next to the person's name, this is someone I particularly predict should be perfect from the role of playing this character. Also, it helps pictures certain OC characters that are actually important to the plot that I have you'll needed a voice actor in my mind. In the main reason which I feel you guys need to know. This is because of two particular ponies, Rainbow & fluttershy's Dads!]

This chapter begins with fluttershy training from today.
As the manticore was crying, it's arm pinned down behind its back, fluttershy gave a hearty pulling hard on the right arm, loud popping noise could be heard.

“There that should do your shoulder nice and proud. Now, be careful Mr. manticore.” With a sweet smile! Fluttershy was so natural in the forest, she felt actually fairly comfortable here, even with all the scary creatures that she even walked around naked, one of the few times she actually was not in barest to be so exposed in public. As a leather pony also wearing no clothing at all a stallion, with leather bat- like wings and barely skin and bones, a red tipped tail with the cutie Mark expose scrolls shaped like crossbow fashion. Only with a small caring bag on his back, was the item of clothing he was wearing.

“Mistress Shy, my master has a present for you!”
She turned and said”Lucius you don't need to be former!” A slight raising of her voice, she had a very sweet smile with her, as she walked up to greet the pony friend of hers that was oddly creepy and design.
Lucius”I'm sorry shy, but this is more business than usual pleasure.” Taking off the bag and giving it to flutter shy. “In here are some fabrics and armor, both I and my master believe that you will be in this particular tournament as well?”
She blushed, she often noted that the dear sisters , brother was quietly crushing on her. But to be honest she often stated that she was not interested in him, but she did enjoy his friendship and company.
“Thank you, Lucius. Considering you are his apprentice does that mean you'll be in the tournament as well? how will every other pony see you?” She replied with a slight curiosity.

Lucius answered "I will be wearing a special type of armor, forward from the bowels of death itself, from the halls of morning. Also, your mother says good luck.”
As another voice was heard”carbonation sugar, I didn't know you were so freewheeling shy, but isn't this a little strange to have a relationship in a forest where you can get rashes in unusual places?”
As applejack was the only other person who had came into the ever free woods, in her arms was a young timber Wolf cub, apparently it mistook there's zap apple trees as the ones in the woods.

Flutter shy was blushing, Even more than she normally does.
Lucius smiled and said”no we are just good friends, and you must be applejack, I've heard many things about you but I must go, my fighting instructor will be very cross. If I'm not back in time our training session, and the Apple family is very, very strong.” As he jumped off from the ground and flew off into the sky.

Applejack was simply scratching your head, out of confusion?
Shy” will talk later about this.” As she took a peek in the bag and begin to trot off to her house.

Meanwhile in Canterlot gardens.

Trixie returned with her, new battle armor, it was a one-piece armor black as the night sky, with stars around her chest, which were painted gold, silver, arm bracelets and Gmail skirt was a series of interconnecting moon phases.

The dark devil discord, sitting on a throne made from his old pedal stool, said to Princess Luna in her Royal armor”so this is the proud pony. You're placing your money on, she doesn't have much to look at.”

Trixie with pride and anger "you estimate Trixie, for Trixie will defeat twilight sparkle and whoever you believe will be the greatest one of all ponies for Trixie be the greatest of all ponies besides her Majesty!”
Even though she knew the power of discord was unsurpassed, the fact that he was still in his stone colors, and of course the moon goddess beside her, she had a feeling that there was nothing to worry about! After all, even if celestial was easily defeated by a master chaos, but the two sisters together, at full strength! Ae have no chance against them.

Luna smiled and said”yes discord I am placing my money on her, unlike you, who is cheaply placing it on when the other elements of harmony, the one who is of laughter and joy.”

As Trixie was curious now. What was this wager.
“Trixie does not wish to pry too much but, Trixie cannot help but be curious what is this money you speak of?”

Discord with big evil smiled, eagerly answered”well you see so far all the royal family has their own kingdom, even the young cadence has her kingdom, full with those crystal ponies, the only ones that do not have their own kingdom, is me, and of course the angel of the night. Both of us, placed our own unique little wager, mine was very simple. I will be freed for my stone prison and given the land of my own!”

Luna quickly answered what was hers”to begin the pony space program, to research ways how other ponies may survive on the moon, for only me and my sister have ever managed to withstand the harsh conditions of space. Thus beginning the space program, to understand how we could travel, for one day I would like to start my kingdom on my moon.”

Trixie smiled with intent and said”Trixie will do everything in her great power to bring forth the dreams of her queen, and when the sovereign nation of the lunar kingdom is forged, Trixie will do everything in their power to be the first pony to move there.” As the two God suggests laughed at her, but for two different sounding styles, Luna's was more gentle and encouraging, meanwhile the multi-mismatch of creatures laughter was evil and cruel.

After Luna finished her laughter, she said”then we better continue her training as quickly as possible, but it's time I start teaching you some spells of mine! Look we have our perfect shooting target!” Looking at the stone statue standing next to them.

Discord replied”you know I'm starting to think you wanted divorce!”

Meanwhile, back of fluttershy house.

Applejack”to let me go straight, learn how you have those freaking sewing skills, from your dad on fixing, stuffed animal collection?”

Shy was merely blushing as she was sewing up, Her outfit with a slight nod.
AJ”and that guy in the woods, was actually a Grim Reaper?”
Shy” now he's Thestral and why can you see him?”
AJ simply replied”you have never wondered why live with Granny Smith?”

Shy”no” [small]
AJ simply side, and replied”momer and Pap died when we were very young, shortly After Apple Bloom was born. Me & big Mac witness the event.”
Shy tell her friend was looking very sad, and gently placed her hand over her friend's mouth, and replied”you don't need to tell me anything else. We all do it secretly wish not to tell the others.”
Applejack smiled”oh I best be leaving you to your sewing.” As she left.

Meanwhile , the castle.

Trixie”Trixie actually find it hard to believe that you were once married to that bubbly baboon.”
Luna just merely snickered, and pointed to a small room”this is where you will be sleeping. It used to be your rival's room so, ensure to read every book inside the room.”
As Trixie opened the door, room was filled with books. It was almost twice the size as they average library, with only a small bed.
Trixie”if Trixie had not paid attention to the cutie marks, Trixie would not have expected. Twilight's reading habits.”

As she sat down and grab the nearest book. Luna smiled and simply walked up to looking tower.

The next day in ponyville!
Standing in front of rainbowdash front door of her house is a strange dark blue pony, rainbow colored hair, cut in a very short style, while wearing a Hawaiian shirt(that looked like it was dipped into the rainbow factories's rainbow machine) with blue jeans, that are torn and faded, as the stallion, was knocking on door with a mechanical hand(right hand) with a cheery voice of(Bruce Campbell, you haven't figured out who this pony is, you have lost 50 cool points.)

“Rainbow Athena DASH door engaged to be married to Princess Luna and I find out through a rumor!”
As the world's fastest pony opened the door, and yelled directly in her father's face”I am not engaged to marry Princess Luna, granted that would be nice where on earth did you hear that?”
(Yes I know I gave her middle name)
TR” in the rainbow factory, of course, and I now need to apologize to dumbbell. Partially I'm still docking his pay for those exact words.”

Rainbow turned to her father”thunder rainbow, please tell me that firefly has not heard of this!”
With face like terrified look on her face.
TR” what do she has it and you should don't have to refer by naming you're not in the factory.”
Rainbow turned to her father's face and said”sorry, dad , but you did wake me up! From really awesome dream!” As her role was wearing her homemade pajama wonderbolts which was premature at authentic costume of the team, only instead of the signatures zippers, were buttons with the faces of each one of the wonder on the current main team.



Meanwhile, elsewhere in the town. We all know and love.

Twilight sparkle was on her way back to Thora, pick up her armor when she will by a particularly strange pony is almost the stallion version of her friends Fluttershy, a shorter tail yellow coat of fur alley darkened and look rather pale, like it wasn't in the sun for long, wearing a laboratory coat and matching shirt and boots, while wearing flashy red pants, that deftly looked like a rarity would call the fashion police on.

As she walked over to the pony and said”are you lost dear Sir?”
The pony replied [voiced by Tim Curry] “my name is Frankenshy and I am looking for my daughter. But I do not know which house is hers? By chance, do you know of her, she has my hair my coat, it will more sun than I do, something about taking care of animals, extremely shy, as unredeemable fear of dragons, don't understand why really. I tried my best. ...” Twilight stopped Mr. Frankenshy from blabbering on about his daughter without referring to her by name.

Twilight”yes I do know fluttershy, and you must be her father, she lives on the edge of the ever free forest. Now I need to go pick up a suit of armor.” Dashing off!

As she arrived at Thora shop.
Twilight is another friend of hers rainbowdash talking with another pony that has the same hair colors as rainbow.

TR” no , we needed to be 50% more groovy.”
Rainbow”dad. It's already 20% cooler!” She said, standing in a unique suit of armor, the helmet was red with a lightning bolts coming off from the side, the chest plate was a dark blue, one shoulder, arm was green, the other one was yellow, the skirt was a purple, orange boots? The gloves were naturally rainbow colored!

Twilight”HI Rainbow!”

Rainbow*2”YES!”
Twilight was slightly shocked that both of them answered at the same time!
Rainbow still wearing her fancy armor, which I believe rarity would probably wish to kill!
“HI twilight, this is my dad Thunder rainbow.”
TR” nice to meet you. Twilight sparkle, my daughter has told me a lot about you. Geeky, nerdy egghead.” Twilight simply rolled her eyes in the response of those statement words, and replied.

“Well, she hasn't told me anything about you.” As he absentmindedly went to shake with his metal hand which was missing at the time, which scared the living daylights out of twilight!

Thora returned with the mechanical hand, and said”oh, yeah twilight your armors ready, and here's your hand. It just needed a slight tuning up. I rarely use cloud metal so trying not to break it why you're here! Oh, and also you two stop arguing, or I'll start using my thunder Hammer on you!”
TR reattaching his hand, replied”where Pegasus we get hit by lightning. All the time, like a little thunderbolt is going to hurt us.”
The metal shop owner said”yeah how to attach to solid concrete!”
TR quickly hid behind his daughter which was not that easy actually, as twilight side and went into the back of the shop change, she really wanted to test out and see how well the armor was and maybe have a practice bout with rainbow.

Twilight slowly start putting on her armor, metal purple breastplate on top of her sweater vest which even felt a little tight, breastplate had a small purple star on it, a crystal shaped like her cutie Mark, the gauntlets had ancient mystic runes chiseled into them and they were purple as well, a purple skirt of chain mail, and of course boots of dark purple, with gold highlights!

As she slowly stepped out, rainbowdash shouted”now you look like you're ready for battle egghead!”
Twilight was a little fuming at the comments, just gotten used to being called egghead, from rainbow but it's getting really annoying.

Twilight”well, how about we have a practice match, as I have lots to learn from the true egghead of combat!” Surprisingly rainbow's dad was flexing his muscles, and stepped in front of twilight.

“Usually I don't fight girls, and why I am a little rusty. The King of fighters is here to stay! Show me what you got egghead!”

As she was quite surprised that her friend's father was going to fighter instead! But it figures it would run in the family!

Battle one. Thunder rainbow versus twilight sparkle FIGHT!

Twilight was getting ready for battle as she levitated the book around her, glowing power her horn!
TR was charging his metal hand glowing with the unusual aura, twilight dodging with a simple teleportation spell, behind her opponent and proceeded with a barrage of hits with her levitated book, but rainbow's dad was much faster than she believed, only been hit three times with the book. Instead of what would look like to be 100, jumping up into the air fling back to the ground straight down with a slamming force that cratered the earth, twilight was rushed back by the impact but quickly regained her footing as she cast a spell to fire our energy being, but her target was missing. Then she felt the powerful uppercut from the ground, apparently rainbow's dad did not dive into the ground to create shockwave, but instead to knock his opponent into a prime position for a artful uppercut to the jaw. Thankfully he was not using his mechanical hand which would've seriously broken twilight's mouth, as she laid on the ground rubbing her mouth it still hurt like hell and she felt that she lost a tooth but she can now see where to rainbow got her fighting skills from, as twilight got up from the ground and passed out.


A short time later.

From Twilight point of review.

Applejack”I think she's coming to.”
Colgate”geez and I thought I was good at pulling teeth! Thank goodness a good old fashion rewind spell solves the whole loss of tooth problem but still, that has to hurt.”
Twilight slowly opened her eyes, see applejack in armor! A dark green version of the captain of the Royal guards armor. She also spotted the town dentist Colgate, rainbows , arguing at each other, and the strange pony. She met earlier known as Frankenshy!
Twilight” what's going on? I am I here, why is applejack and fluttershy dad here?”


Applejack was the first one to reply”well I was at fluttershy's house when I ran into this strange pony, that looks remarkably similar now I know why. Check out and see what her armor looks like, while showing off my. Like it was my grandpa's!”
Frankenshy” yes, and then your two friends here are came up and said, although a female one replied all my God my dad accidentally killed my best friend. And he remarked no I didn't. And then they start arguing. I said don't worry if she's dead. I can resurrect or, if not I can still do stuff. I'm a doctor. And if you stop arguing. We came here because I did not get a notary in dentistry, oh and you lost tooth. One thing about me having a losing my license. If I do something now the ordinary.”

Meanwhile rainbows were arguing still. (If you notice a particular trend here. Yes rainbow and her dad do argue a lot, that's only because they're so similar! Arrogance runs in the family.)

Twilight simply nodded, understanding most of the things. Not sure how Frank could actually bring her back to life if she was dead, but then again, she probably does not want to know the answer.

After paying for the bill they walked off to see where was the actual pony in question.

After arriving at the library where fluttershy was returning a book in her usual guard.
Frankenshy” there you are little monster!” All the sudden the blushing yellow pony of incredible shyness, instantly turn around and ran to hug her father, meanwhile, rainbow was quietly confused by that statement, little monster. Describing fluttershy? Believe little angel or little sweetheart or something of that magnitude, but monster, that usually does the troublemakers and ones that cause disaster and destruction wherever they go, and she should she was often called that all lot by ponies, especially teachers!

fluttershy” dad what are you doing here?”
Frank”well, I heard about this tournament, going around then. I was worried about something. Namely, my little monster was deciding to enter into the tournament.”
All of her other friends instantly answered”yes she's entering is well.”
Frank then briefly replied”okay then, what crazy scheme has my little monster up when she becomes ruler for day, although it tired does hurt that I'm actually going to stop the one person in my family tree that might actually succeed in world domination plan.”

As her friends were confused by that statement, applejack was the only one we come oriented to answer the question. She is the pony of honesty”well she said she wanted the make all dragons baby dragons.”
Frank looked at his daughter and then turned to her friends”okay, it's official. I'm going to have to bid against my little monster, sorry my little one but you tend to take after us way too well on causing mass chaos and disruption, because I can just see how that could turn out badly. NOT to mention also that will backfire on you.”
fluttershy was now looking slightly worried, like she was keeping down the deep, dark secret from her friends.

As they all walked into the library, Frank met Spike, and Pip squeak!
Frank was ecstatic to study the two creatures”a baby Dragon, now I can see where the crazy idea kind to her head, and a baby Phoenix, one thing tells me that one of your friends happens to be a disciple of a princess?”
Twilight raised her hand.

As Frank opened up and said”well, how about you tell me about each one of yourselves, before I reveal all my family secrets to you about my little monster, that way you need to have a chance of defeating her in combat. And for some reason I'm rooting for the one with the old-fashioned armor.”
Rainbow was seriously nerve, was bad enough that her dad was dissing her outfit every so often, saying it wasn't groovy enough, but now flutters was dissing her as well, but shall prove them wrong. When she has to go through the entire tournament and take them all down and win princess for day! They should do a whole bunch of stuff, like writing the new national anthem in rock 'n roll, becoming a member OF The wonderbolt!


Meanwhile, back at the Castle.

Trixie the powerful is drinking her morning coffee, in the afternoon, she was surprised she slept so late, and again she was reading. Almost half of the books in the library, it fell asleep while reading races of cutie marks and no cutie marks. Which explains the reasons why donkeys apparently don't have cutie marks, the differences between the zebras and ponies markings, the fabled camels, majestic reindeer, and the very unusual,Llama, the flower of the tree ponies, and the shine of the Crystal ponies. How cutie marks develops and displays its opening in unique ways. The zebras with their stripe design versions, pointing out that their often unique Markel outlines of some of their key marks if it's more generalized, of the reindeer's have spotted urgent that are more like you connect the dots to determine the cutie markings design, the camel was hard to tell unless you're looking at their watery tanks, and is usually on top of their backsides, while llama are fuzzy and surely with their styles and shapes, the tree ponies have their flowers, that Bloom on their rears, and the crystals shine with gleam glowing with a eerie light.

With a slight knocking on the door, a guards voice said”Trixie, you have been called to the moon room again, the princess is waiting for you.” Trixie instantly jumped, and then using the teleport spell, to appear inside the moon room. Unlike arrivals, which was a bright pink, early was a shadow blue puff of smoke, looking a bit more flashy when she appeared.
As Luna gave a quick smile.

“I see you have learned that blinking has your own unique flair. Each type of unicorn does blinking differently, based on their styles cutie Mark, you and Ms. sparkle our mystical ponies, your key marks represent the flair magic so yours is going to be more inclined to show the flair of magic in its own unique way and style, but when the other elements of harmony known as rarity, for special talent is fashion in her cutie markings of a gemstone crystal, though she may blink through the former gems and stones, which means her power would be very limited but having unique range and being more useful in certain areas. You must study your opponents cutie marks, thus the reason why I made sure certain books were more highly to your magic.”

Trixie wondered why the book that was about. She marks was so highly detailed for, for each versions of ponies also have their own unique style motive breeds, for example, the zebra was pointed out that, while their King is Alcorn, the three types of zebras are not the same as the three types of ponies. There is the basic zebra which is of course looking much like the earth pony, there is a shadow zebras, which are similar to the peg, but they fly into the shadowy clouds of the sky, and then there's the she zebra. Having a very similar color scheme to their Earth zebra counterparts, but interview version.
Actually had the figure that there were different types of versions of blinking for each breed of mystical pony. While all mystical types have the ability using teleportation spell, often nicknamed blinking, each style has a unique entrance and exit formats.

As Luna summoned her weapon of choice, and turned to her opponent”now show me what you have learned from your books!” Trixie quickly summoned her own staff and once again began to spar with the Princess, as the battlefield arena background was surrounded with the crystals in question, although they were not activated, and she noticed several Royal guards were standing, in prime position to take their place. She figured she had a long day of sparring to go! Maybe this is where she's forced to learn to study your opponents as well!

As the battle began, this time Luna was on the offense, as for bladed weapon was moving strangely dangerously fast, Trixie thought considering its weight they would be actually slowing her down. But in reality she was moving much faster than, she ever considered, and she knows the princess wasn't using her magic, to look their opponents. One was a unicorn, and one was earth pony, for her future opponents, that it be that the princess was fighting her as if she was just a Pegasus, if so that would mean that princesses using her superior Pegasus speed and flight, she went on a hunch and tested this theory, by casting simple, Ice spell, as she shot raise of icy storms.

Luna easily sifted through it and the enhanced area enhance the spell strength but naturally Princess Luna was much stronger than any ice covered wind, Trixie really need to re-strategize, though she cast the fire spell, Luna just simply dodging instead of testing it reflective barrier or some type of spell to counterbalance this into a dangerous problem, but a Pegasus can't cast spells, they still need to bring a cloud with them even if they wish to use lightning, it was true, which left Trixie trying to figure out how to deal with incredible speed of a Pegasus, chose barely dodging the blows and being able to Caster spells quickly, then she remembered blinking might actually work, it would give her a chance to work against the speed of a Pegasus! Pegasus ponies were extremely fast, the fastest ponies of all types, but they weren't physically durable, they had a lot more weak spots and they let one less that you have been trained to take blows they usually can handle it, and obviously Luna was trained to take blows but, she had to think fast! As Trixie Teleporting out and out, making Luna after take quick turns to dodge, as well as to the take action attack.

Trixie was starting to get tired roofing and blinking all over the place is not easy, some ponies can do this without draining themselves but others can't, and this is a point that needs to be pointed, the farther it is the more draining it takes, and you could only blink to areas. You can walk to! You can't use it the teleport across giant revealing or past walls, you can use it against doorways but that's only because technically you could open the door, and walk through it. Blinking had its very own limitations and, Pegasus high-speed, had their owns but it was much more different.

As finally Luna managed to catch Trixie off guard, smashing her out of the ring!

Luna smiled and said”you're getting much better, but you trained yourself to quickly, you should've gone for some melee attacks, instead of constantly cast your spells. But you almost got me this trip out of the ring three times if I was a Pegasus, you surely would've won the battle at least one or twice. Of course my Alcorn dynamics slightly hindered that possibility. You may rest for 30 min. before you take Cannonball.”

she was referring to the stallion, earth pony that had a cutie Mark that look resemblance to a bowling ball, that was dark gray, and looked like he had been shot of a cannon, a couple of times.



Meanwhile, back with the actual main cast of the series.

Rainbowdash” so now tell us Mr. shy? Why did you call fluttershy your little monster?
Frank replied”well started on how she was conceived.” Before his daughter quickly put her hand over his mouth. Applejack wisely changed it into a bit more very interesting subject.

Applejack”Frank, it said something strange when we first asked your help with twilight. I can bring her back, if you can do that. Why didn't he do that for you your wife?”
Both Shyes sighing at this moment, then Frank began to answer”Gespenst was lost during a journey, and her body was far too gone for her to return.”

The others were already in deep shock, for they did not know that their friend flutter shy mom had died long ago.
But twilight also noted something interesting, she remembered that name. It was in one of her book's.
Twilight” Gespenst, I mean that's the name of a certain necromancer that was reported, in Trotsylvania?”
The others looked curiously at Frank, but the exception of the course the young pony that is his daughter, as he calmly answered”yesss, that was my wife. She can raise the dead like no other.”
As their friends were slightly shocked, I mean, it's not unheard of for ponies and mingle across different barriers, earth ponies, Pegasus, & unicorns of been doing all the time lately, but sweet little flutter shy was from a family that apparently practiced dark arts, creating zombies, they should be looked at their sweet friend, she was the most scared, terrified pony of all time in this town. And yet her family brings back monsters?

Granted, she didn't she run in fear of the giant tall with three heads, and she was also not afraid of a manticore! Which slowly made sense, shy rarely was scared of any creatures except for dragons!
But twilight was looking more curious at flutter shy, and said”but in my books the key principles of necromancy can cause a low chance of pregnancy, which means you two have to try lots of times before you were successful?”
Frank said”actually was almost impossible wasn't for, by research. You see before I became a standard Dr., I was a mad scientists.”

Rainbowdash scratched her head and asked”what's a mad scientist?” As the others just smack their faces, but Frank politely replied.
Frank”a mad scientists, is one who works in the field of science, but does not receive funding, is forced to use unusual message to create scientific discoveries, employee abled are grossly underqualified, and usually need to actually plot a world domination scheme just to make profit. Matter fact that I met her we were working the same graveyard I was rubbing bodies at the time to make ends meet, we all working on my genetic alterations project, about four months later we were married, by the same judge that was going to give us a unique sentence, normally for crimes of grave robbing me would been sentenced to death, but due to the recent raids. We given community service instead. Namely, killing the bandits.”

This really didn't surprise them on that front, although rainbowdash did think this was really cool! Considering if and necromancer was the type of unicorn magical field, that meant she was probably highly adept as certain type of magical style, and if she could raise the dead. That means she could make armies to fight up against, these bandits possibly raising the ones she just kill to kill their former allies. made her think of one of her favorite heavy metal covers!

As applejack asked a very simple question” I can believe your necromancer wife having an easy chance at guarding, but how did you do it? Unless you have the same freakish strength as your daughter?”

Frank replied”no you see my field of unique mad science was in genetic manipulation, and due to Gespenst, desire to make longer-lasting ghouls. I easily start studying creatures with long lifespan, for example dragons, phoenixes, etc. granted a Phoenix was very hard to catch, and we often set them free due to the factors of them being naturally good against the undead.” And the others instantly jump to the conclusion the reason why Frank and shy look so much like, is because he used his own genetic material to try the clone himself, and using his own knowledge to tweak his own genetic problems, probably most them reverting into the Y chromosome, thus making fluttershy. (In reality all of her friends were wrong. But, that's a seeker that flutter shy wishes to keep! Snough that they think that she's attempted be a clone of her father, and proving that cloning is not simply a exact copy. For they all have their own subtle nuances and differences.)

the house slammed open, revealing the party crazy pony known as Pinkie pie, but they extremely scary face with flames sticking shooting out ears and coming out for mouth, steam, bellowing and her eyes glowing red”you are having a party and you didn't invite me!” As everybody recoiled even with two stallion standing next to our main females.
Then Pinkie pie turned back to normal for split second and said”hi Bruce Campbell, Hi Tim Curry!”
As she left the gang more confused, leaving twilight to ask”what are you doing Pinkie pie?”
Pinkie then replied”well say hello to the voice actors of course, Tara Strong.”

Let's go check out the castle while everyone begins fixing twilight's brain, because usually that has been broken and shattered by Pinkie pie.


Cannonball was lying face up on the ground, looking pretty badly beaten as his armor was shattered. Trixie, was exhausted, but she managed to break his armor! The cold was deftly getting to her, and one more battle to take on, familiar pony that introduced her to the armor maker glow shine wearing her armor, two large fuel tanks tubes flowing from the side of it, but she took off the fuel tanks, and said”princess Luna, wishes for me to fight you as if you were facing a normal unicorn who does not prefer unique stature. So I remove my thanks so I cannot fly. But when we face in the ring. I will be wearing them, in the true tournament.”

Trixie was shocked. Already some of the loyal guards were signing up for this tournament? As cannonball came off, walking to go get his armor repair.

Luna said”now the rules are still the same as before, KO, armor or ring out equals loss. I expect you to win my apprentice, even if you are exhausted! And for further incentive, the winner will get to spend the night in my room with me!”

Trixie instantly lit up and charged up with full-blown energy like she was rejuvenated, the thought of spending tonight with princess Luna, was exhilarating. But it also seemed that glow shine had a reason to spend the night as well. (Although her thoughts were not on the romantic level.)

glow began by dashing torch Trixie, of course, the mystical pony of magical lessons disappeared in her usual culprit in smoke, and reappeared shooting overwrought stars, but her point also use her teleportation tricks giving other faint glow moonlight, and then grading back in as the moonlight brightened. And retaliate with an faint beam of light! Trixie use a shield spell, the new one that was provided by her teacher, which gave a gigantic moonlight shield around her body, of course the mystical pony attack her, was doing mostly melee claw combos, requiring Trixie to dodge quickly, it seemed glow shine pervert, close quarters fighting with her mystical weapons, sharp talons! Trixie developed a plan to solve the problem, as she jumped towards the back, placing a few key spells in her next barrage of stars, naturally they were dodged and deflected and destroyed and shattered tiny little glittery sparkles. Then Trixie charged up for a powerful, and shouted the name of the attack were change.

“Trixie blazing stars!” As a beam of shaped like a gigantic star blazing in the sky, was shooting directly at glow shine! glow shine of course blinked out the way, and apparently right out of her armor.
Trixie, remembering that she often had to use quick change techniques to, do some of her tricks, most often we be escaped tricks, was required that always a unicorn would check with certain spells.

Cannonball” nice crystal balls, tell me do they glow-in-the-dark as well?” Shine proceeded to change into a doppelganger of nightmare moon with the exception of the cutie Mark, and began hurling giant fireballs, of death at cannonball, as he proved exactly why he was big-name cannonball and smashed through the wall.

As several other Royal guards were panicking in the hallway.

Trixie was amazed at this transformation!
But before she did ask the question. Luna answered”something about experiment from nightmare night, when she was a child. Although it does come in handy when I need a body double. As long as no one pays attention.” Trixie simply smiled, as the two walked straight to Luna's room.


Meanwhile, back with the main task now in a different location, the honey buzz bar!

Pinkie pie”and then I said oatmeal are you crazy!” As everybody started laughing as if she told a incredibly long-winded stories, that was extremely funny.
Everyone had knocked back a couple of honey buzz beer, and strangely enough the sweet little yellow pony was the only one that wasn't not really drunk.
Applejack, with a better red on her face” though all this time you were talking about a pony, I thought you were talking about some breakfast cereal or something.” With a slight hiccup.
Rainbowdash was completely passed out. Meanwhile her father was well conscious, and began to say”well, I got a great story to tell you guys.” But of course the hybrid pony broke the into the dialogue.
“It is about you in that time and the log cabin where he had to kill your ex girlfriend because she turned to a homicidal zombie demon, or is it the other time he went to a log cabin and did the exact same thing but then you had the cut off your right hand because it turned into a homicidal zombie demon? One answer is about the story when you went, back in time and met Star Swirl the bearded and he told you to say some ancient magic words, and also use them. How did something very bad time travel rules where you got laid.”
As all ponies looked oddly at her, but the exception the one that is passed out.
TR”maybe I should not tell stories apparently you think I'm somebody else? With a rather bizarre lifestyle.”
As Frank couldn't help but laughing. (Just play the clip from the movie It, where he starts laughing.]

Then Pinkie pie turned over to fluttershy grabbing her chest and said”she genetically engineered pony, no one dared these things are so big, and extremely soft and squishy!” Squeezing, and then going up. “Woo hoo woo hoo” fluttershy face blistering red it with a massive blush.
Frank just replied”no, I only made her genetically absolutely adorable, it's a good defense mechanism, if not my fault that I also made her sexy, then again, I think it's just the good genes for me. I've accidentally brought one or two stallions myself. But another round of honey buzz beer!”
As the others look kind of shocked!
Applejack”I'm sorry but 12s my limit.”
Twilight”I'm still working on my first.”
Rarity”really beer, I still prefer wine.”
Pinkie pie”but you're always whining!” As she quickly ran out of the building, came back with a couch throwing it up into the air, then putting on a remarkably similar costume to rarity, waiting for the couch land just right, and then imitated rarity factly like she always does! Pinkie pie with us but one imitation of rarities voice” this is the worst possible thing!”
And thankfully rainbow was passed out so she did not get the same reaction of her friends laughing at rarity.
Rarity drinking her red wine, replied”don't do that, very often.” With a slight blushing guilt.
TR” I really don't think we should encourage these young ones to drink, after all, my daughter just reached legal age, these are a passed out from two drinks, is such a lightweight like her mother.”
With a slight chuckle.
As they were given more beer.
And of course Pinkie pie was scolded for bringing a couch into a bar!
Applejack figuring this would be a prime opportunity to gather some dirt on rainbow.
“Well, considering we got some new information on, sweet little flutter shy, who we found out is a little monster or each word dad and laboratory experiment. Is there a reason why you and your daughter have rainbow colored hair, like you decide to give her a bath inside the rainbow factory!” Flutter shy was still blushing at the thought, thankfully her friends had figured out her true secret.

TR” no it is not a thing like that, it's just a family tree on my side, rented we do own the rainbow factory. And if I don't get any interruptions. I will tell the true story of how I lost my hand!” Looking at Pinkie pie. As the pink pony who was drunk off her ass, walked over to the karaoke stage and immediately started to sing a very strange song!

“What would Tom Boitano do?” [Watch the South Park movie, or search for the song before. If you wish to listen to it. PS I want someone to do Pinkie pie version of Tom Boitano do}

Applejack”just nor her we do that, it's just her being her.”

TR”okay? Well, the actual story, not the one that she thinks, in order to click the plasma we need for creating rainbows we have to go to rainbow falls, carrying special buckets to collect as much as we can! We have to fly against the waterfall, of colors. once you get through that you have to go through the tunnel of no return.”

Twilight quickly asked”if it's the tunnel of no return, how are you here?”
TR” nobody uses the tunnel on the way back, that's why they call it the tunnel now return you to use on the return trip.”
As they all gave themselves a slap in the face, with the exception of the course the unconscious one and the one they are singing.
As a bra hits twilight in the face!

Random stallions”you go girl, another one of Pinkie pie's drunken parties, although there usually are more strippers!”

As rarity comes up onto the stage tries to, stop Pinkie pie who has lost her shirt somehow from singing a totally different song, Then she started on.
TR” someone's loosened up. I'll continue my story. I took a wrong turn, and well to make a long story or I lost my hand in that situation. I'm still not sure how exactly happened. All I remember is seen floating towels.” As flutter shy was blushing.

Meanwhile, in Princess Luna's room.

As Princess Luna absolutely slaughters Trixie, at pony Fortress two.
Luna”you should really invest in a medic, it doesn't matter how many thanks you have they're all going to die. You don't have someone to heal them.”
Trixie”but the great and powerful Trixie has never played this game, maybe we could play another game?”
Luna with a slight evil smirk,” what type of fun would you wish to perform?” Like she already knew what Trixie was going to suggest.
Trixie was afraid, obviously if she tried anything to frisky may encourage the princesses anger. As the two girls were already in pajama bottoms, and tops the great and powerful Trixie quickly grabbed one of the fantastic phoenix feather pillows!
“The great and powerful Trixie challenges you Princess Luna to a pillow fight!” As she threw one of the pillows, naturally the Princess. Just stop that with her telekinesis!
Luna was slightly surprised, but not enough to be thrown off for her defense.
Luna replied”this pillow fight must be extremely fun, but before we begin instead pillow fight . Care to explain the rules of this fun?” Trixie was kind of shocked, and a girl playing a videogame, and she doesn't know what is a pillow fight?

As Trixie calmly began to explain away that would make her rather enjoy this!
“The great and powerful Trixie will explain the rules, the first rule pillows are your ammunition, you can through them anyway you like, but you cannot catch them beyond using your hands. No telekinesis. It would not be fair if you were taking on Earth pony or Pegasus. The second rule, if you are hit with a pillow, you must remove an article of clothing! The one who is naked is the loser! “

Luna smiled that this thought of this interesting game, and said”are we allowed fortresses as well?”
For the exception of the whole removing the article of clothing, the beginning rules sound very similar to snowball fighting was she often did with her sister, tai always lost! Of course she was also outnumbered.
Trixie probably claimed”yes.” Immediately Luna began creating a small fortress out chairs.
Trixie began casting a small spell onto the pillows, to make the game a bit more honest.

As two girls gone to position, now with three beautiful pillows like the different phases of the moon.
It all Trixie, was right behind the bed using the pillow shaped like stars, which they were also three.
Luna quickly made the first move, throwing the full moon. Of course, being the largest of the pillows!
Trixie, easily dodged the pillow, using her newfound teleportation trick, of course, the flashing exit entrance was really helpful, for the Queen of the night, as Trixie, was hit with the crescent moon, making her nightly disappear! Luna had a wicked smile crossed her face, but she failed to notice that Trixie also have a star shaped pillow, in her hands, and with a close range smash, making the princesses, sleepwear disappear, as well as her bra as she was hit twice, before her appointment disappeared in shadows.
“This is very fun indeed!” Luna grabbed the final pillow, in her arsenal, and paid attention for the cosignatory flash, but she failed to realize was her and was not using a teleportation spell. When she left! But she felt the tiny star pillow hit her in the back, as the last bit of clothing disappear!

As the trickster pony smiled, and said”if we double our funning?”

back at the honey bar.

Applejack”are you serious!” As everybody else. The group was also shocked and dumbfounded, even Pinkie pie without thinking up with glorious new prank.
TR” yes Dash, is not a fan of water!”
Twilight"how can she be afraid of water, she worked with it time?
TR” she Not, More or less She Afraid of slow down & Drowning & transforming into black piglet!”
And everybody looked slightly confused.
TR” you have to ask her.”
Fluttershy" well maybe we should get home."
twilight"yeah, I'm sure rainbows dad can take her home."
TR" actually we need that this is a designated flyer."
With a side fluttershy replied"I can do it."
TR" but you had 20, yet you are sober?"
Shy" let's just say Trotsylvania, make you very good at holding your liquor."

As the girls began to leave the bar.


Three doctors were treating a very, very, extremely injured cannonball.
[ go http://my.deviantart.com/messages/#/d5dovun
[ go http://sonicfull.deviantart.com/art/Dr-Zeon-Arke-Akk-Bones-324773960 ]]

Heart Meds wearing a very low cut nursing outfit and a little white skirt to show off her mark! As she was putting on some lotion on her patient.
“When Are you going to stop flirting with the once there taken, & start looking at the ones who are available like me?” She used her fingers down cleanly.
Cannonball with his mouth bandage mumbles something of absolute terror!
Bonus taking a swig from his flask says ”don't worry, she's not going to ,Not eat you.”
Dr.Rap is slowly wrapping up the left and right legs, in blue wrappings!

As they hear Luna's laughter, in hallways.

The next morning there was a announcement in front of every town hall!
(Make everything easier for you the reader, we are only going to go with PonyVilles Town hall.]
As the mayor was standing in front of her podium as usual!
May” ladies and gentle cults, I'm here to announce that the princesses have set a unusual events. First off, a lunar eclipse will be, shown across all over Equestria. Afterwards to the event known as the lunar tournament. Those ponies that are competing, will visit across many kingdoms and spend time getting to know our fellow countries, already six of our fine town have already selected, but there is a bulletin board for you to sign up if you wish to go. you before you sign-up I must state the rules will One. You must be of legal age to sign up! 18 or older, the rules of the competition is that.
There are three ways of losing, if your chest plate of your armor is destroyed, if you are hit out of the arena, or finally knocked unconscious for the count of 10. If you don't have your own armor , they'll be some oversupply by the Royal guards! As for the prices the princesses have supplied the list.
Third place, All expense paid full monthly vacation of one of our neighboring kingdoms that you have visited.
Second place is a full internship with, one of the Royal organizations, for example the wonderbolts. Of course you can choose which one you would intern.
And finally the grand prize of first place being a royal princess for day in charge of kingdom!”

Everypony began monitoring across each other over certain information and lots of them were talking about first place in second place prizes! A couple we were actually thinking of third-place being a really good prices. Well! Rainbow with itching to you her grant prize could be either first place her second praise and this matter, granted if she won first place it would be all the better!
Shy was actually happy that second place was something worth wild as well, should be our practice to the royal garden or for year. Granted she wasn't much of a gardener but, she did enjoy taking time with all the little animals, not to mention also should make a better pressure this time last time she kind of went on a rampage.
Rarity was really enjoying the idea of having a vacation is a fabulous location, the last visit the crystal kingdom that was absolutely beautiful!

Even though twilight would love to win second place, just for the factors that she would study at the castle for another year, but she knew the princess was counting on her to win The whole kitten caboodle!

Pinkie pie was just Pinkie for placement and first place for the perfect choices for her, for there was no party planner that. Essentially take as a parenthesis job. (Thank goodness universe is only able to contain one Pinkie Diane pie!)

As the crowd begins moving towards the signing of table, a unusual couple of ponies already signed up for the tournament rather quickly as the rumor has been going around town, long before the other prizes were announced! A well-known zebra names a Zecora, of course our main six, Ditzy doo,

Meanwhile, the other kingdoms were also doing their signings, including the apprentices of the Queen's and things of this world. The princesses! Or princes.

For example, in kingdom of the underworld!

Luciftan the Thestral, being fitted for armor for to be seen by the living, made out bones of dead.

As well as the crystal kingdom was giving their champion, a young guard name Sapphire Tom is a unicorns, and Mark of a circular shield colors, and stars, sparkling off of his rear. with slight perch of paint onto his armored jousting, with the Golden fleece cape was worn on to his back. The pride of the kingdom a symbol of his greatness! As this Sapphire body was covered in the armor, of blue!

Meanwhile in the zebra Nation young apprentice by the younger of Zegiza as translation is from the tribes after full name to be too hard to pronounce are certain for certain ponies.
As he was resting nicely on his big fluffy cloud tail, as were circulating around the natural coat of white and dark zebra print and body, but his fur It look like it was made of cloud was specially the tail would even give off a few bolts of lightning! Mark was a symbol of lightning smiths together.

in the clouds Kingdom. Laying next to the waterfalls was a young Pegasus with, lavender coach a river of a rainbow colors going down her pink tail and several forks, as her mark was a series of strings cut by scissors! colorful strings like the rainbow.

Now in everfree forest.
Zecora "The fees for inns are no breeze, but this wind can be quite designed. A fight is no fright with which delight is brought. Why pay when one can play? A family lessens the load but the object lesson of bits during travels can make one unravel."
twilight”well, I hope you last long enough for us to visit your hometown it would be nice to have some pony who actually knows the area to show us around.”
Zecora "My skills will give them chills and my potions will sweep them like oceans. There is no need to fear now pass me that mossbear pear"
as twilight gives her a bottle and replies,” I guess it's out of the question to watch Spike, Owlowiscious & pipsqueak.”
Zecora” undoubtedly twilight.”
Twilight” I guess big Macintosh but he' was already given a job by Fluttershy.”
Zecora "The young dragon is not unsung, his messages present a presage. One that will protect him from being wrecked. If you trust in him threats shall be a bust."
twilight” I guess so is there anyone in particular you wish to see at home?”
As Zecora blushes and slipped into her old language speaking in words that we don't understand.
Twilight” repeat that in the equestrian please?”
Zecora"Like your dash a shadow is a smash. A shadowy Zebra is one who reflects the light like the night. He was too rash and his mane made a clash. While strong he was very wrong, you will see in time my twilight."
Twilight” well, I can see why you two broke up that it is much like rainbowdash.”
As the two giggling laughter. Accidentally knocking in a bottle and causing smoke.


To be continued in the next chapter crusaders pet sitters & the eclipse!