• Published 27th Jun 2018
  • 938 Views, 153 Comments

Legacy - Quillian Inkheart



Ophilia Melody is the Silencer; an Enforcer and assassin for the Melody Mafia Family. Vivian Scratch is VeeVee; a gang boss and ex-fiend. Their pasts are linked by love; their present, by violence. But have they changed too much to be together?

Comments ( 18 )

In the cover art, Vinyl reminds me of Abby from the CSI series.:raritystarry:

9909749
Hehehe. It's an oddly fitting comparison; though I doubt Abby would get aroused from firing a Desert Eagle...

Holy shit its actually here! The next chapter!! Y-yatah!

I read this entire story on less than 24hrs... I. NEED. MORE. GHAAA! I love it

10027823
Very much the fitting picture. :twilightsmile: It was that one that inspired Vivian's dual Deagles, actually.

It's been so long since an update agggghhh! I hope you're doing alright,a lot of authors seem of some of my favorite stories so far are experiencing life issues so I hope you aren't.

10129097
Hey, thanks for the concern!

I'm having a bit of writers block and depression, but that's all temporary. I've got the skeleton for the next several chapters already worked out, so they'll come eventually. I won't let this series go unfinished, I promise.

I love the story! only one issue... IT'S NOT FINISHED!!!! AHHHHHH

Oh well, you work through what you need to work through, I will wait patiently for the continuation of this tale

10415223
Yeah. Caught in a bit of a writing rut, but I'm still alive and well.

10416546
Good,glad to hear you're still doing alright was hoping ya didn't have anything unfortunate happen. Regardless I hope you can get past this block and give another chapter of this amazing story in the future! Keep it up I believe in you.


Sincerely,A Deathly Reader

Hope things are still going well any idea if when we'll see more?

10627102
Things are okay. I have plans to work on more, but right now I'm still trying to find a job and putting a lot of time into other things. However, I've been sparking my writing more and more with small daily writing prompts, so I'm thinking it'll be in 2021. A year of great improvement on the last, hopefully!

Holy heck this was amazing! I swear this is the best fanfic I've ever read. Hopefully there will be a future chapter or two. Outstanding work my friend.

10925803
Thank you very much. Yes, there is more Legacy planned; I've got the skeleton for the whole story written.

Any chance at an update? Hope things are going well for you.

Login or register to comment