• Published 30th Jul 2012
  • 100,966 Views, 6,881 Comments

The Unexpected Love Life of Dusk Shine - meme-asaurus



The entire series of FiM as a harem comedy, centering around a Rule 63 Twilight Sparkle

  • ...
435
 6,881
 100,966
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 312 )

Completed lol.:trollestia::trollestia::trollestia:

Seriously cancelling it?

..Well, not to sound mean, but i can understand why...

It was getting out of control!

'Tis still a sad day..

Soooo.. It's over? :rainbowhuh:

Please, please tell me this is just a belated April Fool's gag.

Ah well. At least now there's no anticipation, I suppose... I suppose... now we can move onto greater things, I guess. At least the ride up to this point was fun...

4198081
UUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHH.
I AM SO SERIOUSLY SICK OF HEARING THAT ON THE INTERNET.

IT NEVER HAPPENS IN REAL LIFE. LITERALLY NOBODY SAYS THAT OUT LOUD.

IF IT'S NOT APRIL 1ST, IT'S NOT APRIL FOOLS.

Seriously, even if this was a joke, it wouldn't be April Fools. It would just be called a "prank." P-R-A-N-K. PRRAAAAANNNKKK. Memorize that word for me, will you?

And no, it's not a joke.

4198188
DOUBLE UUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHH.

4198253
AND NOW A TRIPLE UUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHH.

4206720
4208933
Uuuuggghhh... It's more a numb feeling now.

Oh well, it's certainly been a crazy ride. And it was fun as hell while it lasted.

Its a good thing I recently found out about the night vale podcasts before I read this and listened to a couple or the chapter would have been weird.

I had a feeling. Thanks for being honest about it. Some authors just forget about it entirely. I'll miss it for sure. It's what lead me to the this site and to FiM. But I won't bitch about it. It's your story after all.

Unless it's a massive troll. But that would be a pretty big author note for just a troll. :trollestia:

I guess it was time to...

Let it go~! Let it go~! We can't hold you back anymore~!

This is your fic and you can do what you want with it, but damn. I thank you for telling what would have happend, it would have been awsome, but ... I hate it when stuff gets cancelled mid-story. Couldn't you have found someone willing to pick this up or wrote a few chapers more with an actual ending.
Thanks for making the story but it's a shame to see this go like this.:fluttercry:

You gonna sell this story to another author and link this story to that one?

Well unholy monkey crap, there goes one of my favorite stories gone to canceled.:twilightangry2::ajbemused::fluttercry::raritycry::trixieshiftleft:

In all seriousness though, it's a shame this is happening, but it's an understandable one. I'd hate for you to have to push yourself to write something you don't want to, and I'd hate for you to have a 'jumping the shark' moment that ruins the story. This was a great project and I'm glad you did it; it was inspiring, comedic, and a whole lot of fun the all of us, and i hope to see more of your stuff on Fanfic. Great job overall, we'll miss you...

Keep goin and stay golden^^

fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2014/068/4/a/bang_by_heir_of_rick-d79k5lh.jpg

Well... At the very least, you waited until the seventh to announce this. At least now I'm taking this seriously.

Also, there is a way to set stories to "Cancelled", rather than "Complete". This is, after all, not complete, just cancelled.

And finally, do us readers have permission to do our own continuations of the story?

While I can't say I won't miss this bit of weird, I'm half relieved that it's over, dood... Turned out to be far too weird for my tastes, dood.

Well...I wish you luck in any case my frined. I enjoyed the ride in anycase!:pinkiehappy:

That was the best possible way you could've broken the news.

So...Dusk DOES get Luna?

well meme just committed web suicide.

4198101
Tell that to my lawyer

Cue the flood of people begging for a chance to make their own sequel.... Oh god, soo many terrible stories lay over the horizon.

Applejack turned to her left, staring at Pinkie. “Pinkie… ya feelin’ alright?”

Pinkie sniffled. “I’m alright. It’s just that the pegasi picked a yucky day for rain.”

Applejack, taken aback by this statement, took off her hat and looked up at the sky. “Pinkie Pie, we’re above th’ clouds. It can’t rain here.”

PInkie Pie craned her head back, looking at the clear blue sky with a smile that never quite reached her eyes. Tears trickled down her cheeks from her pale, watery gaze. “It’s raining. I can always tell when it’s raining.”

Nice Fullmetal Alchemist reference you got there :ajsmug:

I love the transitions with Night Vale Radio. The dialogue is so outlandishly hilarious :rainbowlaugh:

It's a pity you're cancelling such a treasure to this fandom, but it's your call in the end and we had a good run :twilightsmile:

Well, it was good while it lasted.Still sad to see it go.

so its cancelled no more chapters?

fuck!

If that's you're decision . But let me ask you something. Are you completely sure?:trixieshiftright:

Excuse me for a moment *Clears throat*

4198047

No! No you do not mark this as complete! *Grabs spray bottle* Bad author! Bad! You mark it as cancelled like an honest fellow! *Spray-Spray*


4198110

I had no clue what the blue balled Tartarus it was, still don't...

Not sure if serious or not. It could be a late April Fool's joke.

If you're trolling us Meme, it will not end well...for you.

At least you went out with a bang. Also, I got that Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood reference.

Well, that's just a damned shame. Got so excited when I saw the chapter alert too. But, we won't force you to do something you'd dislike. However, I think we should've expected it after the incredibly long wait between chapters.

Well crap.

Honestly, though? I think the problem may have been the project just became WAAAAAYY too ambitious and encompassing. You may have added way too many complications and subplots to the Fic.

If you cancel the story can someone else take over and use your remaining ideas?

4198185 Night Vale Radio is an entire pseudo-news show full with weird stuff. The first episodes starts with reminding citizens that dogs are not allowed in the dog park, people are not allowed in the dog park, and that you should not look at the dog park, especially not at the hooded figures in the dog park.

And yes, this is cancelled, not completed. Oh, well...

Please tell me this is a belated April Fool's joke.

Well. I kind of wish you had just put it as cancelled and just left it at that instead of teasing us with this.

Hope you decide to come back to it later. Or reboot into something you want to write. Or something related to it. Or something related romance/comedy.

Cancelled?! :applecry:, but I love this fic please do more:fluttercry:

4198153
This. This this this this this and this.

4198120
4198124
4198140
4198231
NO, MAH BABY! NOT MAH BEAUTIFUL BABEEEEE!

4198101
Sorry, I didn't see that comment. Does this mean the Spinoff is canceled as well?

Cancelled? A little part of me just died.

I accept this and will see what happens in the future.

It's.... not.... coming back? :fluttercry:
Aw man. This fic is hilarious! I would've loved to see those next few chapters. ANd I loved the welcome to night vale bit there :rainbowlaugh:

Damn, sad to see this end. But I guess if you're not feeling it, then that's it. It sucks, but it happens. You do have other nice stories and I look forward to what you write next.

Let me guess, it was a combination of, what... writer's block, people messaging you and asking where the hell the next chapter is, and other things generally taking up your time? Been there, man.

Sucks to see the story cancelled, it was a fun ride and all that, yadda yadda yadda...

But seriously, I hope you might revisit this. Not any time soon or whatever, but eventually.

Maybe.

I'd suggest doing so via one-shots, though; I don't think people get bugged about those nearly as often as they do about continuing stories... I think. Whatever.

Anyway, shine on you crazy diamond, you. Hope we can see some more stories out of you, even if they aren't about Dusk Shine protecting his status as a single stallion.

4198249

Good Author, do you want a Scooby-Snack!

Jesus christ I don't know what just happened in the first few paragraphs. I can't believe this is cancelled though....Yeah I think I can believe it.

I really liked this story. It was a witty play on the herm anime genre, poking fun at some of the plot holes in the show with a comical twist. It was a wonderful parody of the show and it's horrible to see it end on such an unsatisfying note. :fluttercry:

Cancelled... Dang it now I have to wait for Angelucifer to get working on The Unexpected Love life of Dusk Shine: Doki Doki Harmony.
Sad to see it go, but to be brutally honest it got sort of unfocused and random over time.

Login or register to comment