• Published 11th Jun 2018
  • 2,640 Views, 366 Comments

The Soldier and Hope - Scorch215



Commander Twilight Sparkle has found herself and her family in a world 75 years in the past. While the locals are friendly not everyone who has ended up in this world has friendly intentions...

  • ...
17
 366
 2,640
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 34 )

i hope u are still going to continue this

9412135
See the blog, but tl;dr, scorch is working on the empress while im working on a few things for my end that will fill things in (a mini-series or two, one before empress and one after is the current idea, and then the novel concept he 'n I are hashing out.)

Then was another alicorn, her mane was curled and her wings an impressive size. She wielded a large hammer. The head was square and wider at the ends, narrowing a bit where it met the handle. Upon the side was a light ornate tree with roots coming off it and wrapping around the head of the hammer and down the shaft, which looked to be made of the twisting roots.

images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/0223abdf-1dc9-4072-a51a-066b628ec650/dc365w8-1a50c136-dd55-467e-a234-f31e4c7a109f.jpg/v1/fill/w_1114,h_717,q_70,strp/ponies_from_the_land_of_the_ice_and_snow_by_harwicks_art_dc365w8-pre.jpg

Cool story, looking forward to seeing what happens in the next one. Cadence is ... interesting here.

Um, what happened to Svik

9413618
He tried to play word games with Changelings and lost.

Part of me wonders if Cadence is possessed by the ghost of Pinkie Pie, given her cartoonishly unexplainable behavior.

9413629
Any plans for a sequel? If yes then I am really looking forward to it.

9413629
Ah, yes of course.

9419818
But the tomb was a great way to hide her lab!

But yes, i blame autocorrect and my not reading closely. Sometimes, one gets way too familiar with their works and misses things.

9436257
yea but at the moment she was a stallion I believe

9440789
No that was the idea for twi to grow a pair:moustache: literally( she already has a huge pair figuratively lol) it wasnt till she was with mind meld meadow that she actually had 1 at least i believe

9442001
wait nevermind she was gonna call Twilight something she usually called her husband and I doubt she called her husband mistress and master works for both.

9466084
I'm not sure that particular thing happened prior. if it did, it was unintended and somehow missed...

9451925
In a way, it is.

So, I know the Empress one is going to be next. However, the original description (as I have not looked to see if it has changed in any way) said it was Twilight and her family. This phrase sort of tells me it is her immediate family, I.E. Chrysalis and Violet. Inquiry: is that going to be the case, or are Dawn and/or other characters from here also be joining them?

9503140
The only additianl character will be Meadow do to the fact she is part of Twilight now. other then that those going havent changed.

9674739
Interesting insights. I'll look forward to seeing what else you see as you progress. I wont spoil anything without being asked in private.

9674739
it's not Commander Twilight Sparkle
anyone but not her...
What I liked about the last part of the story is the fact that the characters are not "retarded" to advance the plot.
But not in this, co-authorship made this work worse
Take the same situation in the cafe, she did not twist them with her magic immediately as soon as she saw.
Commander Sparkle HERSELF!!! created a dangerous situation

10094247
Pokemon, yes. Haven't watched fairy tale. Tried but after several episodes I lost interest. Turned to ideas when i had to substitute characters and yeah, thats what came out!

Continuation of Soldier or is this the end of the series? Asking because I seriously feel CTS should be battling Dawn's Celestia. She rubs me the wrong way severely

10101324
Well, thats the end of the randomness that caused us to be friends. (And admittedly is where i realized far too late i mishandled tia and luna, but will be addressing it at some point) Next up is Training a Princess and Dawn the Derby Horse, and then the soldier and the empress and finally the yet to be written chaos wars.
Im also (trying to) write/writing an alternate start to Dawn's origins. Got a good sketch from an artist and will be getting chapters up soon.

this may be the end of this arc but i am really hopping to see more of the Commander story's..
this is a amazing story grate righting team.

I lost 7 hours of sleep because of this story. But I don't regret it. I'll write something more once I'll get some sleep, and find some free time.

finished the series again now i am going to restart it again right now

Before I invest too much time in the series of stories, what are the romance pairings?

11417176
Only real one is Chrylight but it's only a major plot point in in one fic and a side detail of another.

Why does Commander Twilight dislike it so much when someone gets into her head or a dream?

11481908
She fears being labeled a monster by those she's cares about as she sees herself as a monster and being in her head would allow then to learn of what she's done and thinks about.

Basically she has sever psychological issues she is slowly dealing with but till then she fears things.

11482166
I had a suggestion why she was afraid and it was confirmed.

11482552
Glad u could confirm them. :twilightsmile:

11813891
In 1 of the previous story I believe it mentions that Twilight still can't pick up things with her hooves which is why she uses her fingers or magic to pick things up.

Unless they changed.

Login or register to comment