• Published 24th Mar 2018
  • 2,324 Views, 195 Comments

Magnificent - ferret



How bad could Twilight Sparkle possibly be, and why do I have the urge to whinny?

Comments ( 17 )

Happy Nomoreholidaymas, everypony! :pinkiehappy:

Hah, Happy Nomoreholidaymas to you too! :D

Well, you have picked up a new skill in your writing, and that's befuddlement. Lol

things are finally making sense and I don't trust this applejack for the simple reason that she's not the applejack I know without her hat.

What's next, a rainbow_dash who isn't driven by her ego or doesn't like flying or Pinkie_pie who doesn't like parties and is pretty much pinkamena, or possibly even a rarity who doesn't like fashion and can actually handle herself in a fight.

10014812

Next on the skill tree is confoundment and confusionaga! :rainbowkiss:

10014999

She's definitely not the Applejack we know. If she was attempting a deception though, don't you think she would have had the hat?

What's next, a rainbow_dash who isn't driven by her ego or doesn't like flying or Pinkie_pie who doesn't like parties and is pretty much pinkamena, or possibly even a rarity who doesn't like fashion and can actually handle herself in a fight.

Uh... n-no. N-no it's not. W-why would you think that? :derpyderp1:

10015150
just like meadowsweet, this is a brand new equestria that's different from canon where none of the mane-six are the ponies I know which has me wondering how different they are from canon equestria. Along with the fact that nightmare_moon made twilight specism due to her human soldiers with guns which I trust will be explained later in story.

My earlier comment was more about me wanting to meet this version of the elements of harmony along with learn why only Fluttershy was Twilight's friend.

Also does Spike exist in this equestria?

10015160

that nightmare_moon made twilight specism due to her human soldiers with guns which I trust will be explained later in story.

I caught some of that. I think... yes, it will be explained somewhat.

this is a brand new equestria that's different from canon

Well, uh... hm... :unsuresweetie: Yes, it is a brand new Equestria that's different from canon.

I know which has me wondering how different they are from canon equestria.

Maybe what you should be wondering is how similar are they to canon Equestria? (And why?)

Also does Spike exist in this equestria?

Good question! :twilightsmile:

Oh sweet merciful stars above! A new chapter! Thank you so very much for this delightful present just after the turn of the new year!

10016346

Gosh. Thanks! :twilightblush:

I didn't want to post it between the solstice and the new year because I figured people were probably busy with holiday stuff.

10109596
She's far too much of a spineless coward! Their techniques are useless on her! :rainbowlaugh:

10110245
Woah, thanks. :rainbowderp: Greatly written, really?

Damn I need to post a chapter to this one soon too...

managed to read up to chapter 18, while it was interesting with the crisis and mystery for a while, but I was getting bored with all the recurring sex in the same chapter. While I do enjoy clop, even female sex at times can be pulled out well, the clop had a sense of self discovery for Meadowsweet and other charterer does give interesting insight in the though process the constant reference or thinking didn't seem to contribute to the plot or character development enough to over look it. The protagonist some what vaped personality can be oddly endearing at times it tends to feel it's slowing down the plot when it comes to the interesting parts that I liked. I will try to finish finish it all the way through I hope the intrigue starts to pick up again soon.

10564319

Sorry about that. I uh... actually spend more time trying to pare down this damn thing than write it. (It never gets shorter.) But if you came expecting a fantasy adventure, and found a sappy romance about character development and relationships disguised as a fantasy adventure... you're probably right.

Does it really have repetitive clop? I guess I just see those scenes differently. Like the one in ch17 has Meadowsweet dealing with staying horny after Sue came. And then worrying about being a latecomer to Sue's band, and getting Sue to confess about his first time as a dude. None of that happened in the 16 chapters prior, did it? Heck the sex in ch18 was more about Mike working up the courage/insanity to finally commit to changing her name. I had only written about people doing that indirectly beforehand.

Not that you should continue reading. I would recommend you give up in chapter 18, but not because of repetitive clop. The next 5 chapters are just pointless slice of life stuff, because I like describing their experiences as ponies, and what they're learning about each other. There's a little bit of world building in the next 3 after that. Then another 5 chapters of Meadowsweet trying to get an entire military base yiffing each other. Then... things start happening in chapter 32, like... seriously. But nobody ever read to that point, since it took me forever to get to it.

Honestly I've been considering ending the story on chapter 32, and starting a new one instead of doing chapter 33, so that people don't have to slog through all my silly pony antics, just to get to the cool stuff. But the clop doesn't seem like the problem there.

10634513
I did skip to the last chapter I though it was great actually, and helped get a lot of good will back again, I just wished that not so many of the chapters started with sex right from the start which burned a lot of my interest in bothering in reading them which was to me more of the same line of thinking constantly.

10634757

I just wished that not so many of the chapters started with sex right from the start which burned a lot of my interest in bothering in reading them which was to me more of the same line of thinking constantly.

There's um... five chapters that start with sex, out of 33. Meadowsweet's less than comfortable first time, Meadowsweet's first time cheating on Sue, Meadowsweet's first time seducing by proxy, Meadowsweet's first time being seduced by proxy, and Susan's little deliberate mistake. Any thoughts on which one of those should I start off differently?

In all seriousness, the Artemis/Brian/TotallyNotMeadowsweet thing seemed a bit ...tangential, even though Meadowsweet and Brian were pretty good friends. I just... thought it would be funny if someone became a girl, then ended up with nothing but jerk boyfriends. Then I thought how much Meadows would want to help her with that. It seemed like a sweet idea, and well I thought it was beautiful at least to see Brian finally finding that supportive relationship she'd been yearning for. But it also kind of ran up against Daredevil's blitzkrieg campaign on Meadowsweet's sex life. So I was considering just... never mentioning Brian or Artemis and removing all that entirely. A little. Otherwise, all the sex scenes seem pretty... vital either to the plot, or to Meadowsweet's character development.

Oh also, read Chapter 32 that's where everything really comes to a head.

10634513
"But nobody ever read to that point"
I mean, I did. :D
(...And I still keep meaning to read more of your other stories just keep... not getting around to it, like so many other other stories...)

It does seem like splitting the story in two might be useful, though, given then... twist. :D
Though then, of course, the now-a-sequel part would presumably have to have some stuff around the beginning to catch people up, if the idea is that people should be able to read and understand it without reading the first one.

10926095

Linear and never departing from Meadowsweet's viewpoint!

Seriously, I don't know if that's such a good idea. She is SO CLUELESS :facehoof:

“Humanity was a mistake,” Twilight growls bitterly, staring forward.

“I don’t care if you resent me,” she says darkly, glaring at me as the fire crackles in front of her, “I don’t care if every human hates me. I don’t even care if no one in your world ever forgives me. You’re all lucky to be what you are, even if you don’t want to be a cute little earth pony mare.”

“No, you don’t understand. I destroyed humanity. I willingly destroyed humanity, and I would do so again. And without even hearing my reasons for it... you forgive me.”

Oh just eat shit and die you stupid purple cunt.
Wait, I have a better idea.
The plan is to use the Elements to defeat Nightmare, right? EoH should also see that what Twilight did is evil. So they would change humanity back and also transform Twilight permanently into a human. Sure, she would tell everyone it's terrible, but her inner dialogue would reveal that she thinks being a human is much better than being a pony. She's just too ashamed to admit it.

Login or register to comment