• Published 13th Sep 2017
  • 1,285 Views, 57 Comments

United Worlds of Earth: Equuis Under Fire - shiftylookingcow



After surviving an ambush, a lone pilot and soldier's fighter is incapacitated and slowly drifts towards the atmosphere of an unknown planet. Good news, he survives the crash. Bad news, his craft wasn't the only one who broke the atmosphere.

Comments ( 10 )
Comment posted by shadowgod3211 deleted Jan 24th, 2019

"I've handled multiple enemies bigger than me at once many times, and I do it for a living." I told him, not caring if he heard or not. "How many bloaters have you killed?"

Is this a "The last of us" reference?

9419643

Never played it. ...Or watched anyone play it.

9419850
I very much recommend you give it a try. The story is just.. 👌Fuckin perfect.

9419852 I'll think about it, but I gotta let ya know, you missed the opportunity to meme.

Question: why are the anthro ponies taller than humans? Because unless you specify that their world has low gravity then it's cliché.

Also, could you guys tell me how to upload my own story. Got it written, the chapters published and the fic submitted. What now (also, my OC is a dragon-like alien one head taller than Celestia and twice and big).

I LIVE FOR THIS SHIT!!!

9548192
Few years late to answer this question: I imagine anthro ponies would be as tall as a pony would be if it was reared up on its two hindlegs. If ponies could stand up on two, they'd be taller than the average human.

Login or register to comment