• Published 7th Jul 2012
  • 21,086 Views, 770 Comments

A Twixie Love Story - Yukito

  • ...
34
 770
 21,086

(BONUS) A Twixie Coronation (April Fool's)

A/N: The following was a chapter written for April Fool's day, 2013. However, what was originally supposed to be a simple joke, ended up being a masterpiece of literature. Indeed, it makes the rest of this story seem like a sad pile of horse manure by comparison. Really, I should probably just remove the previous 23 chapters and just keep this. But apparently, there are ponies that actaully liked all that stuff.

Anyway, because of the sheer brilliance of this chapter, I didn't want to remove it. So instead, I decided to keep it, and stick a little warning at the top that tells people that this was merely an April Fool's gag, and has no relavence to the rest of the story, or any of my stories, other than being Twixie.

Enjoy.

Twilight and Trixie both woke up and and were like "good morning love" and then they made out and it felt so good Trixie was like "yeah baby" and Twi was like "we gotta keep this PG-13 and shit" so Trixie was disappointed and went downstairs to make toast. YEAH TOAST!

So then Twilight got up and made a reference to a story she liked as she brushed her main. She then went outside and started to sing.

[Twilight Sparkle]

Morning in Ponyville shimmers

Morning in Ponyville shines

And I know for absolute certain

That everything is certainly fine

There's the Mayor en route to her office

There's the sofa clerk selling some quills

Store owner: Morning, kid!

[Twilight Sparkle]

My Ponyville is so gentle and still

Can things ever go wrong?

I don't think that they will

Morning in Ponyville shimmers

Morning in Ponyville shines

And I know for absolute certain

That everything is certainly—

And then Dashie dropped water on her head and she stopped but then she realised it wasn't Dashie, it was Rarity! OMG! Inorite? So she's like "Rarity, dafuq?" and Rarity's like "My destiny an' stuff. You wouldn't understand" and Trixie comes out still brushing her teeth even though she was eating a second ago (CRAAAAAAAZY!) and she's like "Why is Rarity doing the Dashter's job?"

Twi found the nickname odd but that's not really relevant so I'll shut up abotu it now. Spike was like "Trixie stop taking my job!" and Trixie was like "No" and then there was a war between Trixie and Spike fans and of course Trixie fans won 'cause Trixie is best pony woot

So then Twilight walked around Ponyville and it turned out she bucked up a spell and her friends were now each other. But she bucked up <i>Royally</i> so as a result she got turned into a Princess by Molestia and then everypony besides her friends and all of Ponyville, who are apparently cold, hate-filled jerks without Pinkie Pie around, lived happily ever after.

Especially Trixie. The sex they had that night. Oh god, it was so good. And so hot. I'd tell you about it in more detail, but the tag on this story is teen, so I can't. But oh my god, it was so incredible. It made me moist just writing about it. And I'm not even into dat sheet.

Oh yeah, and then Sombra came back and was like "I'm back" and Celestia kicked him and he was gone, proving she was not useless after the whole Chrysalis thing.

The end.

Comments ( 66 )

I ain't even mad. :rainbowlaugh:

Mad? Why yes, but only because my sides exploded with such force that little now remains of my house.

DAFAQ!?!??!!? LMAO!!! :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:
Have a :moustache:

BEST CHAPTER SO FAR :trollestia:

Dude. This is the most chaotic chapter you've written.

I especially liked the part at the end where you included Spike in for a threesome.

2355511

Oh yeah, that bit. That was the part of this chapter I had the most fun writing.

:applejackconfused::pinkiecrazy::moustache:

xD
nice one :rainbowlaugh:

You sir :moustache: IS A GENIUS :yay:

My god, this was well done. Of the many Twilight-Trixie stories I've read, this has to be one of the best by far. Keep up the good work.

Best april fools day ever.

This is too perfect. XD

Commence read.

:rainbowlaugh:


Alright then.

Once I saw the word count, I knew something was up :rainbowlaugh:

Yeah... gonna hate today. :derpytongue2:

TL;DR

And then they sexed

2355774

This day has been just perfect...
The kind of which I've dreamed since I was small...

You Must Have A Gold Membership To View This Comment

I am so f***ing tired of all this April Fool's s***.

first i was:rainbowderp: then i was like :rainbowhuh: after that i was:pinkiegasp: followed by:trixieshiftleft::trixieshiftright: then i was all like :rainbowlaugh:

Best chapter of the whole story.




YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH TOAST!!!

I cant even read it.

Wow just read it...kind of wish I had stopped earlier. :rainbowlaugh:

Oh yeah, and then Sombra came back and was like "I'm back" and Celestia kicked him and he was gone, proving she was not useless after the whole Chrysalis thing.

That's not a big deal, Spike beat Sombra. :ajbemused:

I have to die now!!!!!! :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

aprils fools -no one speaks-

:facehoof:

This is "guilty pleasure reading" at it's finest. In my great and powerful opinion, there is not an original thought in this story... BUT! That isn't automatically a bad thing. This story is a Cliche romance/suspense story... which is fine. I read it.
The best thing about this story is that there wasn't any pointless angst. The worst thing about this story is the bipolar nature of the characters. For example, Trixie attacking Twilight with violence when they first meet. However, later that day, they are talking normally. This is just one example that seems to be repeated in different places.

Great twixie story and it's really beautifully done. XD

This has ruined fanfiction for me because now that I've read this, nothing else can compare. It is simply too great for mortal eyes and everything else in comparison looks like sasquatch's ass. I hope you're fucking proud of yourself :trixieshiftright:

Possible spoilers alert here, my friends, avert your eyes until you read the whole thing.

So I just finished this and have a few thoughts.
Overall, it's a great, cute, and wonderful story.
The romance is sweet, to the point where I squeeeed. Repeatedly.
The arguments and makeups are really nice.
Certainly an interesting backstory for Trixie and Applejack.

That's the happy things.

So a couple of criticisms.
The badguy vs Trixie fight was nice, but they only ever really encountered each other once in real time, (Aka non flashback.) Not a bad thing, but seemed just a little odd. : )
Also I would have liked to learn more about Nightmare Moon, she seemed to be very interesting.
Lastly, I felt the making up between Applejack and Trixie seemed a bit too quick when it happened. But maybe that's just me!

But overall, really nice fic! Bai bai!

Started reading the April Fools chapter. Got to "YEAH TOAST." Stopped there so I could marvel at how relevant that is to me. Forgot to read the rest of it. Only paragraph I've read out of the entire 23 and a half chapter story. Masterpiece.

The story was fantastic I loved it :rainbowkiss:
Wish there were more chapters. Absolutely extraordinary. Should be a real life book. :yay:

This is by far the greatest fanfic ever!

Read the book again and still very fascinating the second time around :yay:
Atleast this is not Of Maids And Mistresses
That story was bad. :twilightsheepish:

By far my apsalute favorite fanfic ever

To my anser to last question
YESSS
YOU DISGUST ME WITH YOUR TERRIBLE WRITING

That is without a doubt the best chapter I have ever read.

I loved this fanfic. Really great Twixie, man, it was cute, depressing, heartwarming, and funny. Well thought out Yukito.

This is the best Twixie story I've read so far. Not much to say that hasn't been said, so I'll shut up now.

3933199 I'm pretty sure that was made pretty obvious in the story...

Argh! That's what I get for downloading the epub. The story was butchered! The chapters were all out of order, and only contained the first couple of pages! No wonder nothing made sense. I was worried I had read my 1st bad fic, especially aftet the April Fool's chapter. Now I guess I'll have to read it all over again. *Ah ha! It wad just the app I was using to read truncating*

Login or register to comment