• Published 3rd Feb 2017
  • 5,162 Views, 45 Comments

Living Nightmare - Wandering Pigeon



A stroll down memory lane turns into something much worse for Princess Luna

  • ...
14
 45
 5,162
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 8 )

This was a great fic, I really loved it I hope you will be able to get around to make a sequel for this.

7953900 I hope so too. Glad you enjoyed.

Well, there's still the possibility of Shining Armor and Cadence, right? Surely Cadence at least will know something is up when the sun and moon don't rise as they should, won't she?

7954082 A tale for the sequel, once I can get around to it. :raritywink:

It was written quite well

there needs to be more like this

this is definitely my favorite of your stories, although it is your darkest.
hopefully you can give it a sequel someday, buti understand that it's been long enough that you might not have the imspiration for contimuing this one anymore

As a devoted reader and respecting this play, I can't help but admire it! Everything is worked out to the smallest detail! It is immediately clear that a real expert worked! Please try to write a sequel, I can't help but leave everything as it is at the moment! I would really like to know what will happen next!
I have reread it more than a dozen times in the hope that I will be able to write a sequel for myself, but unfortunately, the work of the "author" is like heaven to me!
:fluttercry:
:raritystarry:

Login or register to comment