• Published 5th Dec 2016
  • 2,374 Views, 99 Comments

My Little Mages: The Grand Gala - Foxhelm



A moment of calm has come for Twilight et al, and how best to celebrate, then the long awaited Grand Gala. No matter what happens, it will be a night to remember. A 'My Little Mages' retelling of 'The Best Night Ever'.

  • ...
4
 99
 2,374

The Next Morning

Twilight slowly began to wake up as the light of the sun hit her face. She groaned groggily reluctant to get up. As she stirred she soon remembered she did not go bed alone as she felt the chest of a fit man with her hand. Cautiously and slowly she raised her head and remembered that she and Flash had gone into her room, but she didn’t remember him leaving. Her face suddenly flushed a shade of red that could rival Big Macintosh’s usual attire so fast she actually felt woozy for a few seconds. Soon she felt and saw Flash start to get up and stretch his arms and back as he sat up on the bed, revealing his bare soldierly fit upper body.

“It’s been so long since I was not in charge of revelry, I almost forgot what it feels like to get a nice long rest,” Flash said before he turned to face Twilight. Twilight hid under the sheets of her bed as her red face would compromise any and all of her attempts to hide her embarrassment if left with no other shield. However, Flash was able to lower the sheet to reveal only Twilight’s crimson face. “Good morning, gorgeous,” he said as he placed a kiss on her cheek and placed his forehead on her’s as he looked into Twilight’s eyes. Twilight squeaked nervously as she turned away to hide her face. Flash stopped smiling and had a small frown, mostly out of concern. “Are you okay?” he asked. Twilight shook her head. Flash then got out of the bed, exposing that the pants he wore last night were still on and were still done as they when he was introduced to Twilight. He walked around the bed and took a knee in front of Twilight, “Twilight, nothing happened,” He tried to assure her.

“I know,” Twilight said and sighed, “but what does last night mean?” Twilight started, but before she could she was given another kiss.

“It means that we are attracted to each other,” Flash explained as he reached out his right hand to cradle Twilight’s face. “But honestly, I would trade anything and everything for one more nanosecond with you last night.” Twilight gave Flash a small smile as she started to get up. However, Flash placed his hands on her shoulders, stopping her from getting up. “Perhaps I should turn around first, because...you know,” Flash said giving a nervous smile showing his teeth, trying to find the most tactful way to address a particular elephant in the room.

Twilight got the hint faster than Flash could articulate the subject, “Oh.” she said voicing her own realization. “Yeah, you should,” she confirmed with a blush, as Flash stood up and turned to face a corner.

Twenty minutes later as Flash, dressed as he was last night with his dress shirt unbuttoned and untucked and Twilight was in the clothes she’d worn on the train ride from Magiville, focusing crystal and all, which was cleaned and brought to her room as they descended the stairs to the dining room that everyone agreed to met up that morning. “Well, I had a fantastic night,” Twilight said, finally breaking the pleasant silence between the two as they entered the room.

“So am I being given the boot?” Flash joked as he started to head towards another archway to leave as he started to button his shirt.

“No, I was thanking you,” Twilight said as she grabbed Flash’s arm.

“HEY! It was my idea!” came Pinkie Pie as she seemed to just jump out of Flash’s shirt, which was by that time fully buttoned. The jester was still in her dress from the night before, but as it was wrinkled and in disarray as if she had been sleeping in it while also engaged in… other activities in the bed. Flash froze with his eyes wide in horror that someone was actually in his shirt other than him. Twilight was in a similar state but she recovered remembering that this was Pinkie. “I saw how you looked at him at the reception and how the hint of his name seemed to plague you. So~ I spoke with Lyra and she told me that Shining was only able to get one groomsman and the groomsman would have been Shining’s best man if you didn’t say yes to being his best maiden and that groomsman was Flash. So, after my mother said she wanted to spend the night with my father, I sent Flash the ticket and asked Princess Celestia to help me out," As Pinkie spoke she pulled down an image of her talking with Lyra, then one of her talking to her parents, then one with her sending a the ticket to Flash and a letter to Princess Celestia with Brighteyes as the delivery person. "And you two look so cute together.” Pinkie Pie squealed as she moved Flash to be right next to Twilight, and pulled a camera out of her hair. “Now say ‘sticky feet’,” Pinkie said as she took the shot, the flash of the camera breaking Flash out of his horror induced stupor. “I think we’ll call you both, TwiSentry because FlashLight is so~ predictable.” Pinkie continued as she got the picture and shook it twice to reveal the photograph she took. After looking the photo over as she put the camera back into her hair, “Yep, you two are so much cuter together than Rainbow and me.”

Flash looked to Twilight for some sort of answer, his mouth agape as he was trying to comprehend what just happened. “It’s Pinkie Pie, you’re better off not questioning it,” Twilight answered.

“HEY!” came a raspy female voice as Rainbow Dash walked down into the room, she looked even more disheveled than Pinkie. “I HEARD THAT!”

“Oh come on, Dashie, we might look good together, but just look at these two. They are so much cuter together than us, it’s as if they were made for each other.” Pinkie said almost dismissively as she waved her left hand with a ‘pasha’.

“I am so happy for you, Rainbow.” came Fluttershy, dressed in her clothes from the day before, which were cleaned, as she almost tackled Rainbow Dash in a hug. Angel Bunny was at her feet but hopped onto the table electing to be involved in this. “You finally found someone and we can finally get Zephyr to stop hitting on you,” Fluttershy said happily as she rubbed Rainbow’s cheek sisterly.

“Thanks, Fluttershy, so did you meet anyone?” Pinkie asked as she joined her in the hug of Rainbow Dash on the other side of the elementalist.

Twilight could only nervously laugh at the situation, “Three of my friends.” she said to Flash giving a few nervous laughs.

Flash gave a surprisingly reassuring chuckle, “You should meet my squad mates,” they both then had a small laugh, “So the other two are?” Flash asked.

Just then Rarity walked in and looked at the scene, “Oh just rub it in, all of you. At least Spike had the decency to at least attempt giving me something positive to remember about the night.” the enchantress pouted.

“Rarity, this is,...” Twilight started as Flash walked up and kneeled in front of Rarity and took Rarity’s left hand and kissed the back of it.

“Chief Warrant Officer Sentry, It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, milady. I have heard only good things about you,” Flash said as he rose back to his feet.

“Uh,” Rarity said with a degree of delight, “Such a well mannered young man, at least one of us ended up with someone with a sense of responsibility and tact.” Rarity congratulated Twilight as Flash pulled out a chair at the table as Rarity accepted the seat.

Just then Applejack walked in, in a state not much different than Rainbow or Pinkie Pie with Soarin coming right behind her. As Applejack looked around, “So, Ah ain't the only one that met someone.” Applejack then spied Pinkie and Fluttershy embracing Rainbow Dash. “Um, are Pinkie, Rainbow, and Fluttershy…” Applejack started but stopped as the elementalist glared at the paladin. “Ah ain’t judgin’, just askin’,” Applejack finished.

“Oh no, there is no me in this,” Fluttershy said as she ended her hug as Pinkie just continued to hug Rainbow Dash. “But it looks like you and Twilight are the only ones to meet someone.”

“Hey Sentry, so what’s up?” Soarin asked as he and Flash shook hands before the Wonderbolt pulled out a chair for Applejack.

“Nothing I can confirm or deny, as a gentleman does not divulge what his lady wishes to keep silent on, Sir,” Flash answered his senior officer, granted the two were in separate branches of the ESM, as he pulled out a chair for Twilight.

“I hear that, and even if we did make a passing mention of this then the rumor mills would be working overtime, which means that we have to have everyone here, and everyone they know that is also here, swear an oath to not breath a word about any of this until the proper time,” Soarin said as pulled a chair for Applejack.

“We’ll go further,” said Pinkie as she ended her hug of Rainbow Dash. The two men in the room gave confused looks.

“She’s talking about a ‘Pinkie Promise’, she takes those very seriously,” said Twilight.

“How far does she take it?” inquired Soarin at the concept.

“You don’t want to find out,” said Twilight and her friends, minus Pinkie who was instead giving a smile that was both reassuring and a bit off-putting, in almost perfect unison. About that same time, Maud, Limestone, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo entered, all of them in what they had worn before the gala. “Hey, girls, Limestone, Maud. Did you each have a good time?” Twilight asked as Flash and Soarin started pulling out chairs for everyone but themselves with three empty chairs.

“Well, Maud and mah talked and Ah started formin’ plans with what to do with all the rocks we find on the farm.” Apple Bloom stated to Twilight but she then turned to Applejack, “Wah all also used yahr chain to make a necklace to make Spike an adult, sorry for takin’ it,” Apple Bloom said a little guilty about what she did.

Twilight looked around, “Wait where is Spike?”

“And Big Mac?” Applejack asked as she also noticed the absences of not only the dragon and her big brother and, “And Marble?”

Just then, “Bum, bum, bum-ba-da, ba-da
Bum, bum, bum-ba-da ah,
Bum, bum, bum-ba-da, ba-da
Bum, bum, bum-ba-da ah,” everyone heard as the towering cleric came into the room with Marble at his side, as Soarin and Flash rose to their feet. Big Mac then pulled out one of the three empty chairs for Marble. The noticeable smaller geomancer accepted the chair and looked at her three sisters with a big closed mouth, closed-eyed smile. Big Mac then took one of the two remaining chairs, as Flash and Soarin took their seats again.

“Had a good night, Mac?” Applejack asked her brother with a raised eyebrow.

“Eeyup,” Big Macintosh replied with a closed eyes smile before he turned to face Marble, opening his eyes as he gave a smile to her, as she in turn modestly blushed.

“Should Apple Bloom and Mah be e’ceptin’ tah be aunts anytime soon?” Applejack asked not beating around the bush.

“Nope!” Big Mac declared, almost as if he was insulted by the accusation and from his own sister none the less, who had her own bedfellow last night.

Apple Bloom, knowing it was against her better judgment, addressed her other sibling’s night with someone of the opposite sex, “Wahll, should Big Mac bah accepting’ to bah an unclah anytime soon?”

Applejack turned to face Apple Bloom, her face was red in a mix of embarrassment and anger, the color of her face almost matching the coloration of a gala apple, “No, Soarin is a real gentleman, doesn’t really act lahke any celebs Ah’ve seen befer,” Applejack answered her sister.

“Well if we cast a zone of truth, we can verify that.” Fluttershy commented, “and we all can tell about our nights without any doubt.” Fluttershy continued. “I’ll even cast it. Zona Vero!” Fluttershy said as she closed her eyes and opened them revealing them to glow pink, matching her hair. From her eyes, a pink bubble grew, just as Spike entered the room.

“You guys could have at least waited for me before taking up all the seats. I knew I should have gone to Donut Joe’s instead of coming here. Actually,” Spike said as he walked over to Apple Bloom. “Here’s AJ’s chain.” He said as he handed the chain to Apple Bloom after he removed a simple gray rock and walked over to Maud. “Here’s Boulder,” Spike said as he returned Maud’s pet rock to her. “Well if you need me, I’ll be at Donut Joe’s.” Spike then started to head out, but before he left he turned to Flash, “Do anything to hurt Twilight, I WILL ROAST YOU ALIVE AND EAT YOUR STILL BEATING HEART RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR BARELY LIVING BODY!” Spike declared and hissed as his pupils narrowed to slits as he also stuck out his forked tongue and clawed the air threateningly.

After he left, “That is the most serious I’ve seen him in quite some time,” commented Twilight. “He was nowhere near that volatile even when Princess Celestia mentioned Blueblood when she gave us all the tickets. If this is him as a baby dragon, I don’t even want to imagine how he would be like as a full grown dragon.”

“Just means he really cares about you,” said Rarity, “he’s quite a passionate individual, once you take the time to actually know him. And quite the dancer. Also, Twilight, he’s almost eleven years old, he’s not a baby anymore.” Twilight gave her a look that said that she would be explaining how dragon maturations work to all her friends.

“We saw him literally sweep you off your feet. I’ve never seen you so happy.” Sweetie Belle commented. “It was wrong how Blueblood behaved towards you.”

“Spike said it was your idea.” Rarity said to Sweetie Belle, “Thank you, for making it the best night ever for me.”

“I couldn’t have done it without Apple Bloom making the necklace, Maud transmuting her pet rock, Boulder, into an echoing gem, Spike wearing the necklace and Scootaloo sending the cake...” Sweetie Belle stopped.

“What?” Rarity and Big Mac asked in unison.

“Well, you see the only way to give Spike a chance to save your night was to separate you and Blueblood, and the best way was to send the cake towards you and Blueblood.” Scootaloo started, “But I didn’t expect him to use you as a human shield.” Scootaloo then started to laugh nervously.

Before Rarity could press the issue, “So should Ah ahecpt to bah an aunt from either of yah anytime soon?” Apple Bloom asked addressing Applejack and Big Mac.

“Nope.” Applejack and Big Mac said together, both still feeling a little insulted that their sister would question them on such a matter.

“For what it’s worth, you seem good enough for Marble.” Limestone commented, “But if the Choosing Stone says you aren’t chosen for Marble, and you do anything to undermine her marriage I will break every bone in your body, you got it.” Everyone but Maud gulped at Limestone’s declaration of what she would do to Big Mac.

"Eeyup."

“Limestone is very passionate about looking after her sisters. In particular Marble.” Maud explained in her signature monotone voice, with a defusing inflection.

“Well, I had a great night, I managed to make a great first impression on the druids that attended the gala.” Fluttershy cut in. “Thanks to Pinkie Pie, I was able to reunite each of the druids with their animal companions.” Fluttershy then looked at her rabbit, it was clear he was bored. “Did you have a good time last night?” she asked. Angel held out his right front paw and rocked it was hand indicating that while it was not a bad night but not a particular night he would repeat. “It’s okay, you don’t have to come next year if I am invited.” Angel smiled and gave a nod. “Why don’t you go after Spike. If you hurry you’ll…” Angel bolted was gone before Fluttershy could say anything else.

“Well, that happened!” Soarin chimed in as everyone watched with as the rabbit vanished. “So it seems that everyone has had a great night. In other news, Rainbow was accepted to Wonderbolt Academy for the Late Spring-Early Summer seminar and she seems to be more than fri…” Soarin started.

“I AM NOT GAY!” Rainbow Dash shouted at everyone there. “YES, I HAVE RAINBOW-COLORED HAIR, I AM A TOMBOY, I AM AN ATHLETE, ETC ETC ETC. BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN I AM GAY! I HAD A PASSIONATE NIGHT WITH PINKIE LAST NIGHT! THAT’S IT!” Everyone was taken aback by what Rainbow shouted. Save one.

Pinkie was unphased, after giving a ‘pasha’, “Yeah, I was the exception to her standards last night,” Pinkie informed. “It’s okay, I still love her, not necessarily like that, but at least as friends.” Pinkie paused for a second, “Although if she does look for a man he’ll have to be an Earthborn.”

“PINKIE!!!” Rainbow Dash shouted in embarrassment as she covered her reddening face.

“Oh Dashie, we both know that what you need is…”

“This is getting really awkward, I think it would better to change topics.” Flash cut in, interpreting the jester, seeing where the conversation was going if allowed to go that particular track. “So, what are your plans today? I am guessing that you will all be heading back to Magiville after of course, everyone is ready to go,” Flash said as he looked around the table.

“Actually Marble, Maud and me…” Limestone started but she was cut off.

“I.” Twilight informed.

“What?” Limestone asked confused as to what she was interrupted over.

“It’s ‘Marble, Maud and I’, ‘I’ is the subject form the first person pronoun. ‘Me’ is used when the first person pronoun is not the subject of the sentence. In this case, you, Marble and Maud are the subjects of the sentence, thus the correct form is ‘Marble, Maud and I’,” Twilight explained. Everyone gave her unhappy looks. “Sorry,” she said weakly as she laughed nervously.

“Well, the three of us are heading back to our rock farm.” Limestone declared, while a little agitated she was polite.

“Well, Twilight, yah took Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie and mah to shopping for gear for our classes. Ah think yahr the best person do tah samah for Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo. For Big Mac and Ah, we got to get back to thah farm.”

“Can I stay, Rarity?” Sweetie Belle asked.

Rarity thought about it, “Well, I need to check my mail and see if I have new orders, and while I know you mean well, but the last time you tried to help me was… You know I love. Be on your best behavior, if Twilight has one bad word about your behavior…” Rarity started but stopped letting Sweetie Belle infer the outcome.

“Oh thank you, thank you,” Sweetie Belle squeaked gratefully.

As Scootaloo turned to Rainbow Dash, “I’ll cover for yah, squirt,” the elementalist said as she started to look closer to normal. Scootaloo smiled in response.

“Don’t I get a say?” Twilight asked. Flash than just gave her a look of condolence.

“If you had a younger sibling you would have learned your say really doesn’t amount to much.” Rarity commented, “besides with you around they’ll have a more difficult time getting into trouble. Also, Applejack and I would appreciate you doing this for us.”

“Don’t worry,” said Flash, “I’ll help out, think of me as your private guard for the duration of your stay in Chantalot.” He suddenly realized the implications of what he said, as did Twilight, the moment he finished talking and the two of them started blushing a vibrant ruby red.

“Hah, they’re even cute together when embarrassed,” said Pinkie, “can I call this stuff or what?” Just then the servers arrived with the food. “Uh-oh, time to eat.”

About an hour and a half later, as Applejack, Big Mac, with their mobile stand, Rarity, Maud, Limestone, Marble, Pinkie, Fluttershy, Angel and Rainbow Dash headed to the train station to catch the next train to Magiville, with a stop farther down the line being the town the Pies’ rock farm is part of, with Soarin having joined up with the rest of Wonderbolts, Flash waited outside of Donut Joe’s as Twilight exited with Spike and the CMC. “You really shouldn’t be eating so much sugar,” Twilight scolded Spike.

“My teeth can crush diamonds,” Spike spoke back. Twilight gave an exasperated sigh. “So, when are we heading home?” Spike asked.

“CUTIE MAGE CRUSADERS SHOPPING IN CHANTALOT FOR OUR CLASSES WITH TWILIGHT EXPEDITION! YAY!” Scootaloo, Apple Bloom, and Sweetie Belle shouted as they jumped into the air with a cheer.

“I am catching the next train home,” Spike said as he left heading to the train station. Before Twilight could call him back, “Cutie Mage Crusaders Dragon Hunters!” he shouted back not deviating from his path.

“Oh they cannot be that bad,” Twilight commented.

Two hours later, while the trio was well behaved, Twilight realized why Applejack, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash were so stressed after spending time with the three, why Fluttershy only hosted one slumber party, and on a different but not unrelated note, why Cheerilee would spend two hours in the spa. As Twilight watched over Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom were examining armor, mostly because the armors for Bards and Artificers had a tendency to overlap, Scootaloo pulled Flash aside to have a private chat. “Thanks for the scooter, bro.” the monk said.

Flash was surprised, but he didn’t deny it, “How did you know?” he asked.

Scootaloo pulled out a piece of parchment from a pocket in her grab, “I read this letter, I know you meant it for Mom, but she asked me to read it to her.” Scootaloo then put the letter back in her pocket. “You didn’t know me, and I had what you didn’t but you got the one thing that has made my new life in Magiville so much easier. Thanks.”

“You’re welcome, sis,” Flash said with a welcoming smile.

“Can I write you?” Scootaloo asked with pleading eyes.

As Flash rubbed the top of Scootaloo’s head as an older brother would his younger sister, “If Mom is alright with it, I look forward to writing you,” Flash answered reassuringly.

Just then Twilight and the others exited the shop. “Alright, next stop weapons,” Twilight said exhaustively.

Flash placed his hand on her shoulder, “It will be okay,” he reassured. Twilight winced at the at the thought of Sweetie Belle trying every crossbow, longsword, and rapier she could get her hands as they neared the shop. She felt a little more assured at the level of almost negligible damage that would be incurred with Scootaloo trying out fist weapons and staffs and Apple Bloom trying out a variety of hammers. In the case of Scootaloo it was because of the usual limited range of fist weapons, and in the case of Apple Bloom, it was because of her tendency to usually be the most practical of the three. That all said, Twilight was still very worried what this trip could do to her personal finances.

“As long as we don’t think of the fiscal possibilities,” said Twilight, “they can’t really do much damage to the products in an armour shop, in fact monks like Scootaloo typically do better with ordinary clothing that has few enchantments due to the fact that armor tends to hinder them,” Scootaloo gave a glow at this, mostly because it translated to being ‘too awesome for armour’, which she figured would be the kind of praise she’d hear from Rainbow Dash. “However, I’m worried about what being in a weapon shop could mean for their tendency towards unintended damages,” continued Twilight. This comment actually caused Flash and Scootaloo to wince in a nearly identical fashion, which Twilight thought was kind of cute.


Epilogue: ‘Hello, Darling’

Later that day as the sun started to set, Rarity was about to close down Carousel Boutique, “Well just some minor tailoring jobs, Seriously, Time Turner needs to stop with his experiments, that trench coat of his has been patched up so many times he might as well order a new one.” Rarity then looked at her mail, “and a few orders for the dresses my friends and I wore. I’ll have to get back to the patrons to schedule for measurements.” Rarity said a load as she looked through the mail she got which she had not had a chance to look, Opalescence was just playing with a ball of yarn that Rarity set aside for her, more or less not interested in her mistress’ business. This was not lost on Rarity. “I know you don’t care, but if I don’t have orders I’ll have to send you and Sweetie Belle to live with my parents.” Opal stopped playing with her yawn and walked up to Rarity, and brushed her leg affectionately. “Don’t worry Opal-wopal,” Rarity said as she patted her cat. “I have no intentions of a repeat of … that weekend.” Rarity shivered at the unpleasant memory.

Just then the bell at the door rang. Rarity turned to see a woman enter. She was a Skyborn, and she carried herself with a sense of importance sauntered into the boutique. She seemed familiar for some reason, but Rarity couldn’t quite place why or how. “Good Evening. How can I help you?” Rarity asked the woman.

The woman turned to Rarity, “I am looking for a new dress.” She informed, “It’s been so long since I purchased one. I think I will need the measurements.”

“Well, I can get your measurements, but we are about the close. So I don’t know if we have the time to look through the designs I have, let alone develop something unique for you.” Rarity said as she went over to her desk to get her measuring tape and notebook. As she turned she saw the Skyborn woman take out from a bag a jar and open it. Befuddled at what her late hour patron was doing. “What are you do…” Rarity started to ask only to scream “AH!” as a thick onyx mist exited the jar and engulfed Rarity.

As everything turned utterly black, “Now, Luna, it’s your move.” Nightmare Moon said, with her voice sounding a little more like Rarity, as she started to laugh maniacally.

Author's Note:

Alright, the gala has come and gone, special thanks to dracone for looking this over and verifying the continuity of this, the rest of this series and My Little Mages: After Effect, so check out his works. And now so...

"Oh darling, you have teased me long enough, it's time for the payoff"

Wait... Nightmare Rar... (get's gagged)

"See you all soon, Darlings."

Comments ( 24 )

Yikes. Great job on the epilogue. I particularly liked the good-natured after-party teasing concerning multiple parties, the VERY strong implication that Spike really DOES consider Twilight to be close family (i.e. the threat aimed at Flash if does anything to hurt Twilight) , Twi's spending with the Crusaders and the foreshadowing concerning this universe's answer to the Nightmare Rarity arc in the comics . I'll certainly be looking forward to more of your work, but am quite willing to be patient.

Ohoh, incoming serious problems!

FUn story. We will have to see how Dash's exception turns out in the future. One time only or perhaps with time...hey you never know.

7891114 question, did you mean to just capitalize the 'F' and the 'U' in your 'FUn' or is that a mistype and you ment to capitalize only the 'F' or the whole word?

7892543

Mistype I tend to accidentally cap the first two letters and I did not catch it this time. Would it change anything if I meant it?

7892731 Not intentionally, but someone that sees the capitalized 'F' and capitalized 'U' but no capitalized 'n', might infer a subtle 'FU', not trying to imply you implied it, but some might infer it. I am not accusing you, only seeking some clarification. Thank you for that.

7888199 & 7887977 Yep, things are getting serious again. This was a break, and the break is now over.

7892783

Lol ah yes I can see that though that would be fairly subtle in this case. Do not worry I was not trying to imply anything like that. I enjoyed the story and the little PinkieDash found within even if at this time it may only be temporary but hey I will keep an eye out in future stories to see if they follow up on this ever again.

8107857 I know the Sleeping Beauty song is 'rare', that's one of the reasons why I used it.

8402489
It's a joke. I do ship Sparity, I am just hedging my bets

“You’re welcome, sis,” Flash said with a welcoming smile.

Aww.

8404515
Sorry if I offended you. :fluttershyouch::twilightsheepish: It's just, well, I have this headcanon that Flash's parents are divorced and that he's estranged from his dad, and I had come up with all these ideas for stories about him dealing with his unfortunate circumstances. I haven't been able to actually write them because I'm kind of short on free time. One of my ideas involved him seeing Hamilton and relating to the title character to a degree. Look under the theatre tab of that link I attached if you don't know what Hamilton is.

8404865
I am not offended. I was just trying to use sublety with regards to Flash and his parents.
That's an interesting Headcanon, you should write a fic with that idea. I haven't seen Hamilton, but I grew up with too many historical documentaries to actually sit through it without storming off at the intermission due to blatant misrepresentation and taking things out of context for contemporary drama. I am an amateur history buff. But enough on that. I an glad you deemed this story a favorite.

Ok, just finished, and judging from the ending the nightmare rarity story is right after, but i’m curious as to the placement of some other stuff, from what i can tell it’s
Nightmare Moon
After Stories
Trixie chapter 1
Discord
Crysalis
Gala
Nightmare Rarity
I just want to know where would be the best placement for discord’s special chapter and the second trixie chapter?

8561460
The Discord Bonus Chapter is after The Siege of Krystalopolies (Sombra) and the second Trixie chapter is after the Discord Bonus Chapter.
And Sombra is after Nightmare Rarity

8561467
Ps, i plan on reading all of them in proper chronological order so the latter stories like the world map and the time one will be on hold till i finish siren’s song, can’t wait to see more

Side note, not sure on my wording, do you take requests for serten adaptations or original stuff for my little mages?

8561480
Requests are something that should be discussed, but at this point, I am not taking request. Real life and how much I have planned for.

Befuddled at what her late hour patron was doing. “What are you do…” Rarity started to ask only to scream “AH!” as a thick onyx mist exited the jar and engulfed Rarity.

Slightly a bit rushed, but okay. Thought it wouldn't happen that quickly.

9728097
Read the answer to the Nightmare Rarity arch.

Been a while since I have commented on something...
Night Strike: Technically you haven't commented on anything for two years.
Me: *Give a deadpan Look* It is not my fault people are just cruel in some comment sections.
Night Fire: And lazy
Me: You are not helping *sigh* Anyway I must admit I wasn't really that interested in this series due to some let downs in the past and my preferences but seeing long this series, I'm just curious so to my joy, this was unique it was familiar yet more. It wasn't just mlp but what if they were human, you were able to catch the essences of the characters and the world, gives these people improvement the show was trying to make, give the mature view but not too mature, something little fun can happen, potentially showing that the show is not a downgrade but possible potential for writers that are inspired. What I'm saying is ”An story based on another isn't a copy with a few changes, it a story told from a different perspective that able to catch eyes of others with the core essences from the first tale, storytelling being it own as well be familiar, a tale to remember in one way or another."
Night Strike: Oh I must have forgotten, Creature did have an habit of writing long comments sometimes, other reasons why she doesn't comment.
Night Fire: Creature go to sleep it almost 3 am you need it.
Me: Try telling my brain that, also I was gonna argue but you made your point Strike.

Login or register to comment