• Published 17th Sep 2016
  • 962 Views, 98 Comments

Darkness in our hearts - Flat spin



The cutie mark map calls the mane 6 to go in to a dark/mysterious part of the everfree forest. They don't know what awaits them in there but the all know that the Everfree forest is home to many monster. But what they find will sent equestria to war.

  • ...
6
 98
 962

Chapter 14 Fall of Rainbow Dash

MLP: FiM
Darkness in our hearts
By: flat spin


The mane six and Soarin, Spin, Flash sentry and Thunderlane had decided to stay at the castle of the full moon for a day or two. It was all most middle of the night and Rainbow Dash had some issues getting to sleep. She couldn’t sleep at all without Soarin by her side. Two of them had been getting more and more closer during the events that had unfolded. She turned to her side and saw the empty spot on the bed. Soarin had gone out for some beers with the other guys. Rainbow Dash couldn’t get to sleep and decided to go for a walk around the castle. She got out of bed and walked through the long corridors of the castle until she got to the library.

“Maybe I should read a bit… just a bit it’s not like I’m an egghead if I read once something else than Daring do books.” She thought to herself and walked between the bookshelves.

She didn’t see anything interesting to read but she heard the door that she walked in open and two ponies walked in. It was Spin and Thunderlane but their eyes were glowing orange.

“what the…” She thought for herself as she hid behind a book shelf and listened to them talk.

“So do you think that the princesses will play along?” Thunderlane asked Spin.

“Of course they are blind… they won’t know what’s happening behind the scenes.” Spin said confidently to him.

“What about the elements of harmony… They can still stop us.” Thunderlane said.

“What on Equestria are they planning?” Dash muttered to herself.

“Did you hear that?” Spin said and looked around the library. “My ears must be playing tricks… The elements of harmony are nothing to worry about. We just gotta separate them and they will be useless. Soarin and Flash are idiots since they would never join our cause and betray the elements so we need to do this together.” Spin finished.

“They are idiots for not seeing the greatness of her imperial glory.” Thunderlane said proudly. “And she will reward us greatly once we will release her.”

“Yes. Once we are done Equestria will be ruled by Nightmare Moon in all her imperial glory.” Spin said and the glow in his eyes grew stronger.

“Nightmare Moon… oh nonononononononoooo.” Dash said to herself and tried to sneak away but she clipped a book with her wing and once it hit the floor a loud noise could be heard around the library.

“What was that?” Spin said angrily and looked around. “There is somepony here. let’s find him or her and give a lesson on eavesdropping.” Spin said to Thunderlane angrily and the two of them started to walk between the bookshelves. Thunderlane went ring and Spin went left and slowly walked closer to the self that Dash was hiding behind.

“We know you are here somewhere” Thunderlane said and his voice echoed through the library.

”You know what happens to ponies that spy on others...” Spin said in a threatening tone and continued. “Just come out and we wont hurt you." He said as he walked pass Dash who was hiding between the two shelves. Spin walked right pass her and stopped a couple of meters away from her. Her heart was pounding like crazy. Rainbow Dash thought that Spin didn’t see her since he had walked right pass her but then.

"Hello Rainbow Dash." Spin said and turned to face Dash with an evil grin on his face. ”And why are you here hiding?." He said angrily and walked over to her. Dash was paralyzed and scared for her life He grabbed Dash by the neck and pushed her against the book shelf.

” Bow down to your superiors.” Thunderlane said as he walked over to them.

You know what Dashie..."Spin said and and threw Dash to the ground and pinned her head with his hoof to the floor. He used a lot of force and Dash felt like her head was about to explode.

”We are gonna have some fun.” Thunderlane said and walked followed Spin.

"Maybe we should give you a lesson... and something else." Spin said and smiled devilishly and released Dash’s head. Dash quickly tried to crawl away from him but she backed right down to Thunderlane. She was surrounded by two strong stallions.

"But i'm feeling kind... so i will give you a change to redeem yourself." Spin said and looked at Dash with his eyes glowing more and more orange. Rainbow Dash had never been so scared in her life. She all most felt like crying.

”Bow down! NOW!” Spin yelled at her face and Thunderlane forced her to stand up. She quickly did what Spin had told her to do.
Spin and Thunderlane both smiled as she did what they told her to do. Spin Grabbed her head and looked straight down to her eyes.

“Now I want you to promise me that you will do as I say.” Spin said and brought his head as close to Dash’s that he could without them having to touch each others lips.

“I will.” Dash said sounding all most like Fluttershy… She was scared… She was broken… She was being manipulated.

“You will not tell what you heard or saw here and you will be under my command.” Spin said angrily to her.

“I won’t tell what I saw or heard here and I will be under your command.” Rainbow Dash said… She knew that was a huge mistake but she didn’t have any options… If she would have said no who know what the two stallion could have done to her…

“Good… I trust you won’t betray me and Thunderlane… because if you would betray us you would be… Disloyal.” Spin said and smiled devilishly to her.

“I won’t betray you.” Dash said and Spin relised her. She quickly laid down and bowed down and said the unthinkable. “I'm under your command. I promise to be loyal to you.” As she finished saying that he dropped down a single tear realizing what she had done… She wasn’t a element of harmony anymore… She was serving Nightmare Moon and her imperial glory now. She had crossed to the dark side and it felt……. good.

Author's Note:

"Spin! How could you!"
"For fuck sakes pinkie its a story! I would never hurt any of your friends!"
"And still you did..."


Well Rainbow Dash is now on the side of the night... whats gonna happen to the rest of the girls and for Soarin?

Next chapter out tomorrow and until then have a nice day:twilightsmile: