• Published 17th Sep 2016
  • 962 Views, 98 Comments

Darkness in our hearts - Flat spin



The cutie mark map calls the mane 6 to go in to a dark/mysterious part of the everfree forest. They don't know what awaits them in there but the all know that the Everfree forest is home to many monster. But what they find will sent equestria to war.

  • ...
6
 98
 962

Chapter 13 Manipulated

MLP: FiM
Darkness in our hearts
By: flat spin


The funeral of Night Comet was a small. There were no lords or generals attending the funeral. Only his mother, brothers and sisters, the mane six and Princess Celestia were there. They had a short memorial event and then the casket was lowered to the hole that was in the back yard of Luna’s castle.

After the casket was buried all the ponies went to the garden for dinner in memory of Night Comet. Princess Celestia was sitting alone on a table. Spin knew that this was the moment to make his move… The orange shade came to his eyes and he walked over to Thunderlane.

“Go and talk to her… I will take care of Luna.” Spin said to Thunderlane and his eyes too started to glow slightly orange. After that the two went to see the Princesses.


“Mother.” Spin said and kneeled down.

“Spin what is it.” Luna said back in a sad but loving tone. Spin sat down next to her and said.

“What do you think of Blizzards betrayal.”

“He was manipulated by something… We couldn’t have saved him. You did what you had to do.” Luna said and dropped a tear. “Who or what ever manipulated him will pay for it. and we will find the missing crystals” She said not knowing that the crystals were broken since Spin had told her that they were missing...

“I think I know who manipulated him… Celestia.” Spin whispered to Luna.

“Seriously… why would have she done that?” Luna asked back.

“Maybe she was scared that there was another set of powerful elements in this world that could have destroyed her kingdom… She wants to control you with the threat of the elements of harmony. She didn’t want you to have the same kind of power as she had.” Spin said in a serious tone to her.

“No… she couldn’t have.” Luna thought about it… it didn’t make any sense.

“She opposed your decision to live in your own castle even thou Twilight lives in her own one… She didn’t want you forming the Night guard to guard your own palace. She want her guard to guard your palace and turn it in to a prison for you.” Spin told her in an almost manipulating tone. To luna it all made sense now. Her sister had been trying to control her life…

“Look at her talking to Thunderlane… they are plotting against you… She wants to get rid of you and rule alone…” Spin said and Luna looked at Celestia who was speaking with Thunderlane. “If I were you I would recruit more guard to your ranks and prepare for a revolution… She will try to destroy you later or sooner… What will you do?” Spin asked Luna.

“I will not fall again… I won’t let her destroy the life I have achieved for me and my little ones!” Luna said angrily. “Spin I want you to recruit more guards and you will be the new captain for the Knights of night and your new mission is to let me know if Celestia or Twilight starts to prepare for an assault.”

“Yes your majesty.” Spin said and smiled.


“Your royal highness.” Thunderlane said and sat down next to Celestia.

“Hello Thunderlane. She said to him.

“What do you think of the elements of heroism?” He asked her.

“We have seen what they made Blizzard do… I don’t like them.” She said and worried about their magical effects. “But I do trust Luna and her judgement.”

“I don’t like it either… Not that I wouldn’t care about her but the elements of heroism are dangerous and I think I know why she made them…” Thunderlane said to her.

“What do you know Thunderlane.” Celestia asked.

“She plans to do a revolution with them… She wants to use them to destroy the elements of harmony.” Thunderlane said to her.

“She would never do that!” Celestia said angrily.

“And still she has gotten herself a new castle and an army… and now she has the remaining crystal in her vault.” Thnderlane said.

“But you said you didn’t find two of them… they are unusable without two of them.” Celestia tried to reason.

“She has already asked the guard to look for them… She is going to put you through the same pain as you put her through… Thousand years banished… She wants to rule Equestria alone… Look at her plotting with Spin.” Thunderlane said and pointed at Luna. “So are you gonna do nothing and wait for her surprise attack or are you gonna reform the royal army and crush her before she gets the change to do that to you…” Thunderlane said.

“I won’t let her destroy my kingdom… I will reform the royal army… but I need her acceptance to do so. I have to speak to her.” Celestia said and walked over to Luna and Spin.

“Hello sister.” Celestia said coldly.

“What do you need?” Luna said coldly.

“I was thinking that maybe I should reform the royal army… Just in case if another evil magic monster attacks Equestria.” Celestia said.

“I knew it… She is planning to banish me again and rule alone.” Luna though to herself. “Of course but also I think I should get more guards so that we can defend Equestria better.” Luna said.
“I knew it! She is planning a revolution… she wants to revenge me.” Celestia thought to herself. “Of course… I should get going before it’s too late…” Celestia said and walked off leaving Spin, Thunderlane and Luna alone.

“Spin you were right. Get me every stallion who is fit to fight and make me an army that will defend this castle and me.” Luna said and walked towards the huge doors that would lead into the throne room.

“Yes your highness.” Spin said and smiled devilishly as the glow in his and Thunderlane’s eyes became a bit brighter…


Celestia walked over to her carriage and said to one of the guards.

“Fly to Canterlot and tell the military high command to prepare for war… Also tell them to reform the royal army and plan an assault to the castle of the full moon.” Clestia commanded coldly.

“Yes our majesty.” The guard said and flew off…

Author's Note:

"Spin why would you try to destroy their relationship..."
"Pinkie it's just a story... relax."
"Why can't you just open your eyes and see..."


Okay i had a little time to write... Next chapter will be out at SATURDAY (1.10) I really need to rehearse my 30min speech about ww2 in the eastern front... But after that i will start updating this daily again.

Until saturday have a nice day.