96w, 1hNo one reads this shit anyway5 comments · 285 views
Yeah, I've been less than useless to the pone community. I dunno if I'll wind up contributing further or I'll just continue to do nothing and play League of Legends.
I'll get back to you.
103w, 5dBreathing, Yet2 comments · 123 views
So, I'm not dead. I mean, I feel like I am. I'm broke, and writing a lot now in place of chemistry. I haven't felt like writing horses for months.
And then I saw the stills and the spoilers, and now I feel that excitamente magica once more. I have things that I need to write that will probably get in the way, but once I'm through to November I should be in the clear. There are some things that I need to say though.
1. To the anon who wanted TwilightxSpitfire; I can't do it. It feels logistically cumbersome and whats more, I remain unsure of my F/F writing abilities. I hope you don't hat me and if I ever feel like I can conquer it, I will make it for you.
2. I'm unreliable in general, and for that I apologize to you all. But, I'm going to try and not do that anymore, although the aforementioned unreliability makes those words rather empty.
3. I have a list now where you can suggest ideas for horse stories. Please don't erase stories you don't like: https://docs.google.com/document/d/121iastcXObKwvwgPje6KwRoiBthv-_kokPk-wfZ-Lmk/edit?pli=1
The list works in a very simple fashion; You post your ideas, I grab out the ones I like or feel the most inspired by, and I write them.
I think that's it. Later days.
110w, 5dI Write the Pones Here, Me!6 comments · 164 views
So I'm writing again; but it's coming at a price.
I'm currently putting off the project with AnonxAggro-Twi, mostly because I don't want to rush it and have it be shit, but also because I have another Twilight project on my plate. I've gotten a request for a Twilight/Spitfire story that is loving & consensual, and as such I'm hoping that will make up for me taking a small break from self-insertion and royalty. Maybe still open to a royal threesome though? Time will tell.
Never written F/F before, but I don't think I can screw it up that badly. Still, I should probably do research.
113w, 6dNon-productivity6 comments · 405 views
So, I haven't written anything lately. At all. By boss has been on my ass to do things like "work" and as such I've had to put away my pone for a while and simply buckled down. I'm sorry. I wish I could have balanced both of them, but I still have the coming week to make it through and then I should be able to resume your regularly scheduled programming.
THE REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING
1. Self indulgence thing, I'm modifying an old scratch quickfic to be all about impregnation fetishism, thanks to a fantastic (NSFW) image made by a neat artist who goes by the handle Scherzo. Curse you Scherzo for catering to my tastes!
2. Probable second chapter to Sun Baked, which leaves the unfortunate toss-up question of whether it should be psycho-dominant Twilight, or Royal threesome. It will probably be decided on a whim
3. Pinkie Path! I've been so neglectful shitshitshit but I will work on in throughout the year balancing it with other scribbles
4. Then it will probably be time for requests once more.
Once again, I'm sorry guys, but I did this to myself; I procrastinate 'till the last minute and then try to do all my work and pone in one big rush. It keeps me sharp, like a bracing winter breeze, or it blows up in my face as it has before.
115w, 5h100+ Followers Extravaganza4 comments · 73 views