• Published 7th Jun 2012
  • 3,966 Views, 139 Comments

Equestrian Life - StapleCactus



A man wakes up in Equestria with only his comforter and pillow. Is it a lucid dream or something mor

  • ...
13
 139
 3,966

Sequel Squared

Alright guys, here's the updated stuff.

Days of our Dex: A slice of life fiction about what Dex did between this story and the true sequel.



The Chaos Within
: The actual sequel to this story.

Enjoy!

Comments ( 9 )

1039256

That's what I was hoping for. There are so many stories where the guy is flipping out or too stressed about what would happen. I wanted one where he's cool about it. I mean, they're just like us, just in a different body, right?

1424945 I am not that biased, but I figure that running a farm is hard and thankless,

And you should be working at the time that MLP comes on.

1425000

Well, it could be a farm that grows field corn or hay. Those don't really require work. Heck, I'm surrounded by cornfields that they just plant the seeds and leave, only coming back months later to harvest. Alternatively, it could be a dead farm and he just calls it that because it could do something. My place I call "Far Fetched Farm" because we have far-fetched ideas about what we'll do with it, like farming electricity and cars. I figure, if you got land and you're going to do "something" with it, it's a farm. (ignoring trails, of course)

1425080 Ooh, but why farm cars? I say farm people!!!

You know, I am not sure if I like the implications of "planting" people. I might actually.

2300224

Re-reading it, eh? Well, thank you. In all honesty, this story has been buzzing about in my head and I keep thinking I should go back and do it better.

Then I look at my newest story and how I haven't bothered to write the next chapter and go, "Yeah, that's not happening. I'm too lazy."

3166730

It has been some time since I wrote this; my attention to detail has been refined in my later works. I'm still on the fence about re-writing this, as well. Thanks for the comments. :twilightsmile:

4782469 well it is a classic.

5257744

I wrote this story two years ago, and even then it was full of cliches. After being told I used them well and changed a few things, as well as all the comments saying it was a really good story, I finally got the motivation to rewrite it. Instead of making a new story, which undoubtedly would have made the moderators mad, I decided to use the old one and use new chapters.

I'm sorry if it confused you a bit. It really is a good story, though! At least, that's what they tell me... Just remember I'm rewriting it, it will still use the cliches, how it was based on Season 2 of the show, and I think you'll find some enjoyment out of it.

5324867

But... but... ...I don't like it...

...yet it seems soooo popular....

...UMGGGGGG!!!!

Login or register to comment