• Published 1st Sep 2015
  • 1,619 Views, 26 Comments

Ghost story - mikele_11



Hello, my name is Michael and I am displaced to Equestria as my imaginary animatronic Ghost . I'm not complaining that I'm wrong, but could be better ? Yes? Who do I want to lie to you , it is extra. Don't ask why, just do not ask .

  • ...
21
 26
 1,619

9_Ortix. Not resettled. And other.

Rewrite

I was walking along the road when I felt that something stood. I looked down and saw core unitrix. I picked it up and put it in costume. "I will look into it another time." I said to myself. I continued on my way ... and I tripped over something. I looked down and saw ... the core eye ?! I picked it up and then I heard a voice.

"Hello? Is this even work? Ah. It works. Hello. My name is Ortix. If you need someone coming out of the world you come from they immediately change the number. I am the first pre multiverse. I called differently, but I prefer you to speak me 'Ortix. God in the neighborhood'. To tell me to call my name three times. Good luck and see you. " The recording ended, and the eye was gone. I was looking dazed.

"Ortix. Ortix. Ortix." I said uncertainly. Suddenly the whole sky was filled with black clouds and thunder could be heard. On the very center of the clouds, came a mysterious light. Then everything that came just as quickly disappeared. In front of me is opened up a gap and from there went the core. It was light blue with blue eye.

"Hello. I'm Ortix and you probably Ghost. Nice to see you." He spoke cordially. "What can I do for you?" He asked.

"I ... I ... I don't know." I said in shock.

"Listen. I'll tell you two things. I'm not resettled. I am God. One of the first in the Multiverse. If you need the scales of victory call me. By the
way. Nice house." He said.

"Huh. But ..." I stopped looking. First I was on the outside and now I'm in my house. "What moved me without my knowledge?" I asked.

"I am God. You remember." He said.

> This core is driving me crazy. <Said DG.

"And you're lingerer Demon Ghost." Said Ortix.

"What?"

> What? <

"Maybe the pizza?" Asked Ortix, and he levitating a plate of pizza.

}Soul mate. {Commented GG.

"And so." Ortix replied.

> Pain

= And you know. =

"That I am." Said Ortix.

"My head hurts. It's too much for me." I said.

"You want to have all the tokens that I have?" Asked Ortix.

"Sure." I said.

"So in this way." He said going towards the basement. Then he came back. "However, in this page." He said going to leave.

"Huh." It was my only comment.

"This is the way to my ship." He said while pointing to a crack in reality. On the other side we could see a room full of strange technologies. "C'mon." He said.

"Good." I replied. He stepped through the gap and I followed him. When I was in the ship I saw different metal crates in the back.

"I packed tokens there." Ortix said. I looked at these boxes. "You have to know that copies of the originals." He added.

"Where did you get them?" I asked still looking at the boxes.

"What do you think, who distributes them across the multiverse. Same will not copy. I have this much work if you don't know." He replied a little angry. "But back to the copy tokens. It's easy." He added.

"So here are all the tokens that exist?" I asked.

"And as I've said? Well, after all it is." He said.

"Just take tokens and I'm going with this ..." I haven't finished by the view through the windows. I saw a large white sphere hovering around its own axis. "What is this?" I asked amazed.

"Ah. Such views have every day. That's my dear friend is a universe you came from. The current coalition stands out those looks. I can look at it for hours." Ortix said. "But back. This is your stop." He said.

"What?" I asked confused. I looked down and saw a hole to my house. "Are you kidding me?" I asked and then fell. The hole closed. "Very Bad Things ..."

'CRASH'

Interrupted me sound of impact. I got up and went to my room. In the middle I saw that it was full of boxes and back on the ship Ortix. "And yet." I said to myself. I went to one of the crates and opened it. In the middle were different tokens. "But the word keeps."

> Maybe you'd better hide them in the warehouse

= Listen moron. =

> Yes
> ...
> WHAT? !!!!!

= Small joke. =

"Good one." I commented. Then I took boxes in my magic and levitated them down. I opened the magazine to 'tokens' and Stack items on the shelves. Then I walked out and closed the door. "So, what's now?" I asked myself.

} I got a message that the great and powerful Trixie in town. {Said GG.

> If you're thinking the same thing I would think about ... <

"Making Trixie joke." I finished.

> Are you ready? <

* For Freddy. * I said.

^ Yesterday you said that today it done. ^ Said Bill.

"Right." I said.


# A is green, what is it? # Asked Nightmare G.

| The Creeper. | Purple Ghost replied.

"My name is Sam." Said creeper.

"Hello. I am Disharmony." He said giving the paw to the green, square creature.

"Nice to meet you." Replied Sam.


"Now you know all you need." I said, pleased.

"Yes. One. Don't scare the others. Two. Be kind. Three. Is another matter." Golden Freddy replied.

"That's what you want to do?" I asked.

"Go and drink a shake." He replied, getting up from his chair.

"Grreeeee." Ghostadrol chirping. I looked at him sternly and Golden Freddy put his hand on my shoulder.

"Don't be strickt." He said.

"Good. I'll buy you the cake Ghostadrol." Said subject. He did happy 'Wreee' and the Golden Freddy went to the door. "Good. Let's go." I told. Before leaving, I grabbed the hanger fez and it founded.

"Really?" Asked Golden Freddy.

"What? Fez is cool." I said.

"So be it." Said resignedly Golden Freddy. Then he and I went. "I will want to try the strawberry shake." Said Golden Freddy.

"OK then." It was my only answer. Still, I couldn't stop thinking about all the tokens I now have.

> Can make a device where to bury. <Suggested jokingly DG.

* That's it. I'll make phone where I had all the tokens. * I said. Then I heard the DG did faceclaw.

> Why am I said that. <He asked himself. Claws and snapped front of me appeared a touch phone companies pear.

"I have everything I need." I said.

"Interesting." Golden Freddy commented. "And now choose."

"What? Oh." I looked and we were in front of the counter. "I'll shake one strawberry and one chocolate." I said.

"Okie dokie lokie." Pinkie answered.

"Did I miss something?" I asked.

"Yes. Been staring at the phone and I've had time to know the ponies in this place." Golden Freddy replied, waving to some ponies and they waved to him.

> Comment

= What do you mean? =

> About Nothing

* Crazy day. * I thought to myself.

~Tell me about it . ~ Said common sense.

> Think about what you will do with Trixie. <Said DG.

* You're right. * I said.

"Here's your shake." Cheerfully Pinkie.

"Thanks." I said, and I paid for. Then I and the Golden Freddy sat at one of the tables and started to drink our shake. "It's nice just to relax and ..."

"Exterminate!"

"Gha." I shouted. I looked at the Dalek Supreme. "Very funny." I said sarcastically. When I looked on the Golden Freddy, I saw that he was giggling. "Huh."

"What are you doing there?" Asked Dalek.

"I and the Golden Freddy visit." I replied.

"And that's it?" Asked Dalek with glee in his voice.

"I plan something big for Trixie." I told.

"Green Ghost well you know." Supreme Dalek said.

"And I'm a bear?" Asked a little angry Golden Freddy.

"Yes." I replied.

"Bad Example." Said Golden Freddy.

"If worry Goldy. Brother Dalek is here to help you." Said Dalek.

* Goldy is good, but brother Dalek? * I was thinking.

"I don't have a brother, but Goldy can be" Goldy said firmly.

"It's hard." Said Dalek.

"I don't know why I am doing new." I said to myself.

"Because you're bored." Goldy replied. Then he stood up from his stool and walked to the exit.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"To home." He replied and left. I watched a moment and then looked at Dalek.

"And here is my plan."


"Who dares to fight the great and powerful Trixie?" Asked light blue mare.

"I." I told the crowd obscuring cloak.

"Show the mysterious pony." She said. I teleport to the scene and dropped the coat. Trixie hid her fear.

*Strange. I can smell fear. "I said to myself.

> The Lord of the fear and horror. <Said the DG.

* That's right. * I said.

"So you think you are stronger than the great and powerful Trixie? Curious if even you are able to do something like that?" She said. Suddenly, with her hat, she pulled out a bouquet of flowers. I looked blankly and then touched the tip of my clutches, then it distanced from each other, appearing from nowhere wand. I took it, waved pattern of infinity and on the stage, a large sheet. Then I grabbed the stuff and pulled him revealing Goldy sitting on the toilet and reading a newspaper.

"What?" Goldy said, looking around the audience. "I'm going out of here." He said. Then he snapped his fingers and disappeared in a flash of gold. Trixie looked shocked but then she recovered.

"Pretty good trick." Trixie commented. "Let's see if you have something on it." She said, calling the fireworks.

"Easy." I commented. I took out of my costiume a portal gun and prepulsion gel. I poured the gel onto the scene and shot a blue portal on one side and orange on the other. Then I took out my companion cube and threw it to the portal. When the cube appear on two sides of the stage, I used magic to levitate companion cube high and then I let him go. I turned to see that Trixie laughs.

"That's all you can." She said. But I smiled and snapped claws. Companion Cube stopped in the air and began to spin around its own axis. After a moment, a flash of bright pink cube was replaced by an explosion of confetti. "The great and powerful Trixie expecting someone strong." She said teasingly.

"You ready? You watch." I told. I took out the costume device and clicked the button. With a bright flash teleport home.

"Your plan was to teleporting onto the stage and then making the weak tricks and return home via teleport?" Goldy asked without looking up from the newspaper.

"Yes." I replied.

"So be it." He said.

"What? I had to do something more?" I asked.

"No, no. I just want to make sure if that was it in your plan." He said in self-defense.

"For I think. Because as you don't know it." I said menacingly. Goldy just looked at me with eyes 'Are you serious dude' and then took a deep exhale, put the paper down, he got up from his chair and walked toward the exit. "Where are you going?" I asked.

"Fuck this shit, I am out." He replied with flying colors going through the door. Suddenly everything went black and I was ... nowhere. Then in front of me they appeared strange images. When I finished I didn't know what to think. 1. How do I access to something like this ...

} I couldn't resist. {Said GG.

"You had to hold fourth wall for yourself!" I shouted. "I don't know what's going on with the herald." I told.

} This trailer FNaF world. Scott Cawthon new game. {Said GG.

"You could at least tell me." I said angrily.

} Oh. This is my time. Bye bye. {He said. Then again, I was in my living room and in front of me became a girl with a worried look.

"Ghost. Are you all right?" Twilight asked.

"Yes. What about it?" I asked confused.

"You stood and talked to someone who wasn't there." Rainbow Dash replied.

* Forgot * "Huh. You know that I have in my head the other voices." I said defensively.

"He's right." Fluttershy said softly.

"Oh. It must be burdensome." Commented Rarity.

"No, it's not." I replied. The girls looked at me skeptically. "It depends on the voice." I added quickly.

"And who you talked?" Asked Pinkie.

"With Green Ghost." I replied.

"About what?" Asked curious Twilight.

"And how many have heard?" I asked.

"When we entered you've become for a moment and then started talking about some FANFANI world." Twilight replied.

"1. It is said FNaF world. 2. I'll show what's going on." I said. Then I hooked up to the TV and turned on the trailer. In the beginning the girls looked slightly confused and Fluttershy hid behind a mane. When it appeared inscription 'CUTE' flutters looked. Then Fluttershy looked at them adoringly. Then it hit me a new idea. I waited until the trailer is over and looked at Fluttershy. "I can build such animatronics for you." I said to her.

"Really?" Asked happy Fluttershy.

"Yeup." I replied with cowboy accent.

'Bzzz.Bzzz.Bzzz.'

I felt the vibrations. I took out my phone and looked that I have a new message. "Strange. I didn't give my number to anyone." I said to myself. When I opened the message immediately joined the trailer FNaF world. I stopped it immediately. "Too much for one day." I said to myself. I looked at the author's message and what I saw surprised me a little. The message I got from Ortix. I answered him ''ve already seen'. Moments later I got a message about the contents ';('. Moments later came another such message. Then there were more and more. I looked at the 'lock' and pressed it. Messages stopped coming and I hid the phone. Then I looked at the girls. They looked at me with astonishment. "What?" I asked.

"What was that?" Twilight asked, pointing out where I hid the phone.

"It was a phone. Don't you have these?"

"No." Twilight replied.

"Goldy. You can explain to them what this phone." I asked. He folded the paper and put it on the table. He got up from his chair and ... showed me the finger (fuck you) and then went upstairs. "Bugger off." I said. Then I turned to the girls. "The phone is a portable device that allows you to chat at a distance even further than from here to Manehatan. It can also send messages, play music *'ll see what I have. *, Play games, to measure time, and others." I replied.

"Interesting." Twilight said while writing something in a roll.

"Oh. Oh. Can do event?" Asked Pinkie Pie bouncing in place.

"No." I replied.

"Ooooooooh." She said sad.

"And now I know why have you come? I'm a little busy." I said when making something like a box of slides on the top and bottom. The whole was blue with a metallic sheen. It had different LEDs and other odd parts.

"We're here to ask what the hay meant that your strange thing during the show?" Rainbow Dash asked, confused.

"I did it casually. Plus my plan is still in progress." I replied with a bad smile.

"What do you mean?" Asked Twilight.

"I turned my attention." I told.

"From what honey?" Asked Rarity.

"From Dalek Supreme." I responded normally.

"What ya have to do?" Asked Applejack.

"May nothing wrong." Fluttershy said softly.

"He had to set a trap doing the best they know the trick." I replied.

"Why?" Twilight asked, confused.

"Oh. Oh. Oh." Reported to Pinkie. I shook my claw-style 'go ahead'. "To make the trick Trixie." She said.

"Yes." I replied. Suddenly the machine on which I worked squeaked and blinked blue light.

"What's that supposed to do?" Asked curious Twilight.

"This device is called mythical, overall, inzator. In short, myth-o-zator. And doing it." When I said I pointed at Twilight. The device squealed and then scanned the all mares. When finished, it blinked green and back to pale blue.

"What have you done?!" Twilight asked shocked.

"I have scanned your DNA. Now I can do it." As I said, I turned the upper glass. Then it slid out of the blue core, and then shoved them back. The machine flashed a blue light, leaving confused mares.

"And what would happen?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"This is what happened." I said. She looked at me. "Myth-o-zator gives powers scanned the DNA to what I used it. I chose the DNA Applejack gives me more strength." They looked at me. "Maybe a little test?" I asked. Twilight arose immediately.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go." She said. The other girls looked at each other, shrugged and went for Twilight. When we were at the place designated by Twilight, I climbed to the rock more than I can bear up to "Ready?" Twilight asked.

"No." I said.

"Oh. It's ready." She Twilight.

"You nags you can't recognize sarcasm." I said, then grabbed a rock. I began to slowly lift it. Feeling that I could pick it up without a problem, I raised stone over my head. "Ha. Ha." I laughed triumphantly. Suddenly around me is began to flash red glow and chirping. "Uh. Uh. Uh." I said. Then there was a flash of red light, and I felt a real burden rocks. "Oh God." I told squealing. Then the only thing I know is that everything went black.


"I am. Again." I said.

> How can you joke at a time like this ?! We die !! <screamed DG.

"What?" I asked confused. It was only then I noticed that the whole room disappears. "What ?! How is that possible? I am indestructible!" I screamed in shock.

^ You're invincible. Don't indestructible! ^ Shouted Bill.

} This is the worst thing that can meet me! {Screamed GG. } Who now write this book?! {He asked in a panic. I and others looked at him like 'are you serious?'. } Wait. This I write this story. So that I can save us. {He said. Then he began to write something and the room returned to normal. Then everything went black and I found myself under the same rock feeling ... cosmic pain. But then I felt that the rock becomes lighter. I looked up and saw that the rock is in the green, the spark of magic. I saw that rock back there where previously stood, and the green magic was gone. } I broke a lot of rules. Now the story take over someone else, but our life is saved. {He said happy. } However, you can't fix it. {He added.

* 1. Thank you very much. 2. Now I'm glad that you have access to the fourth wall. 3. Who is responsible now for the 'story'. * I said last very skeptical.

"Ortix. The writer of today." He said in my head.

"Ghost!" I heard girls screaming, running in my direction.

"No." I said normally. I wanted to get up but I couldn't. I looked at my body to find out it was me pulp material and metal. When I turned to the girls when I saw that they look at me with fear, and one yellow mare with tears. "Girls." I said quietly.

"C ... can we do something?" Asked, frightened and sad at the same time Twilight.

"You can take me to my house for fuck sake!" I shouted. They jumped back in shock. "I Don't die. I just needs a fucking, spare parts of my house. Because really I drop!" I screamed. "Quickly!" I said.

"Rainbow. Rarity. Help me." Twilight said. Designated older mares and helped Twilight to carry me. The other went behind us. Being on the spot Twilight, Rarity and Rainbow have carried me into the room 'parts and machines', then I laid on the table. "What now do you need?" Asked Twilight.

"Maybe some quirks out of here?" Said Rainbow.

"Or maybe the company?" Rarity proposed.

"One thing." I said. They came closer. "Get out !!!" I shouted and they withdrew cringing in pain.

"You don't have to shout." She Twilight. I used so much magic as I could on the current status and chased them out of the room slamming the door. Then when levitated to each metal and ...

} Eating it, quicker fix. {Said GG.

*Yes. Whatever. "I said. Then I took and ate the metal. I felt that my spring claws, legs and shoulders back into place. After a certain amount eaten metal was fully repaired. I stood on the floor, went to the door, I got out and went into the living room. Girls looked at me. "This will give." I said, making a pose. They leaped off of the places where they sat and threw at me in a hug.

"Never do that. You hear me?" Said tearfully Fluttershy.

"It wasn't funny." Pinkie said.

"It was scary sweetheart." Said Rarity.

"It wasn't a nice partner." Added Applejack.

"Sorry, Blame It On Me." She Twilight.

"No. It's not your fault." I said fondly. "Look at me. Am I mad at you?"

"I ... no. But you should." She said.

"Nonsense." I said. "It's my fault. It was I wanted to pick up this rock." I said.

"So you're not mad at me?" Twilight asked.

"Of course not." I said with a slight laugh. "The proof of this today, each of you will get free cider cherry with a mixture of sugar with the apples." I said.

"Sugar apple? Ahm, the first I hear." Applejack said.

"My new recipe." I responded normally. "Let's go and ... GHA !." I cried when I opened my locker. Inside was the head Ghostadroll. He looked at me and gave a sad squeak. "Again." I said angrily.


"Turn the bottle. Turn the bottle. Turn the bottle." They called Purple Ghost, Disharmony and Sam. Nightmare G stood and watched without conviction. After a moment resigned and joined the game. He grabbed the bottle and swung bottle pointed to Sam.

"Whore!" Shouted Disharmony and Purple Ghost fleeing. Nightmare G looked behind them, and when he turned Sam broke, throwing him onto his back. As Nightmare G ceased to slide on his back, lay in silence for a moment.

# Who now turns the bottle? # He asked.


* What do we play? * I asked others.

}FNaF 4. {Said GG.

^Minecraft . ^ Said Bill.

> Diablo 3 <Said DG.

~ Portal 2 ~ Said common sense.

* I. * I said. * We will play in Siberia. *

^ Have it your way, kid. ^ Said Bill.

* I'm curious about one thing. What does Goldy? * I said to myself.


"This I say 'I am of gold. But that doesn't mean that I'm worth a fortune.' " Said Goldy. Thetrals with whom he spoke didn't say anything because of they service. "I'm outta here." He said walking towards the throne room. When he reached the place he wanted to open the door, but he stopped thetrals. "Stop. Don't disturb Princess Luna." Said one of the guards.

"Good." Spoke normally Goldy. Then in the golden flash he appeared in the throne room. "Hello Lulu." Goldy said cheerfully. She drew attention to him.

"Hello Goldy." She said cheerfully. "What brings you here?" She asked.

"I wanted to fall for a while. I guess I visit my friend and see how teaching goes." Goldy said.

"Just enough?" Luna asked suspiciously. Goldy approached Luna.

"There's another reason." Goldy said.

"What?" She asked.

"It." He said removing a small gift. Luna levitated it to her and opened it. In the middle was a pendant with her cutie mark.

"You didn't have to." Said happy Luna.

"Just a little gift." Goldy said. "That I disappear." Then he snapped his fingers and disappeared in a golden light.


^ Yes. Interesting. ^ Commented Bill staring at the ceiling.

"We'll talk about it tomorrow. Now we are." I said. Suddenly the room was a flash, and he disappeared I saw Luna standing in the room.

"Ghost. We need to talk." Said Luna seriously.

"Let's go to the bedroom." I said while walking. She joined, and when we were in the room turned toward me.

"Ghost. Tell me what you know about Dron." She asked. I looked at her suspiciously.

"It animatronic who walks on two legs and stands out brown color. And what?" I told.

"And you know if there?"

"I ..." Then I realized the important thing. "I don't know." I finished after a while.

"Come on. I gotta show you something." Said Luna.

"Okay." I replied. Then the whole room was replaced by my bedroom. I got up out of bed and went to the garage. In the middle slept Ghostadroll. "Get up little." I said. He stood up, looked at me and made happy 'squeee'. "I'm taking you for a ride straight to Canterlot." I said. Then I went to him, and Ghostadroll flew out of the garage. When we were in the air I admired the views and Ghostadroll exhibited languages ​​Japanese dog. After a few minutes of flight we were near the castle. "Good little. May you know how to land." I said.

"Sqrrre?"

"But what does it mean that you don't know what this land ?!" I screamed in shock. Then what happened could pick up as it is, that we burst out of the window. Then we fell to the floor. I went with Ghostadroll and walked to the startled Luna. Before she say anything, I turned to my pet. "Still we are working at it." I told. Then I turned to the princess of the night. "I am."

"I see." She said quietly.

"Strange. You're not in your Canterlot voice." I said with suspicion.

"I'm practicing." She said fast. Too fast.

"Nevermind. What did you want to show me?" I asked. She lit her horn and teleported me and herself into a room with a pedestal on which stood ... dust mask Dron.

"It was here from history." She said quietly. I watched the mask carefully to make sure it's not a trick. "There is genuine. It was found by me and my sister as a child." I looked at her.

"But it's impossible." I said. Then I looked at the mask. I approached my claws, and when I touched it I felt a sharp pain.

"We shall soon meet in person." I heard a voice, and then I fainted.


"Ghost. Are you okay?" Luna asked, standing over me.

"Yes." I said normally. Then I got up. "From what I know, I fainted."

"You were lying only a moment." Luna said. "What happened?" She asked.

"I don't know." I said sincerely. When I tried to remember what happened when touched, it wasn't working. "Nevermind. The mask may be here, but you need from time to time to check whether it is about. Okay?" I told.

"I will do as you do you advise." Luna said.

"Thanks. I'll be coming back." I told. Then I got up and left the room, but stopped halfway. "Which way to the throne room?" I asked with an innocent smile.


"You know. I don't know what I think." I said.

'Squuue?' Shirped Ghostadroll.

"I'm talking about the mask isn't about the fact that Goldy visited Luna." I said. "... That Goldy doing WHAT? !!!" I shouted.

'FRUU. Squuuuee, squee 'chirping.

"Oh. And I find out about it until now." I told. "Let him do what he wants. Anything that nothing bad will happen." When we got home, Ghostadroll returned to the garage and I to the bedroom. After a few hours I woke up, feeling fatigue. I got up and went to the kitchen. When I was at the table and I opened it, I heard the door opening. I looked at the entrance and saw that Goldy crawled with a can of coffee in paw, I continued what I was doing and took out a can of coffee with the other cabinets, because at first it was gone. When Goldy saw the can, which I took, he crushed what was holding fell to the floor and cursed under his breath.

"Heavy morning?" I asked.

"Vlely hald." He spoke from the floor.

"You could ask me for more coffee." I said. Goldy lifted a paw and pointed to me a finger (again f@#k). "Okay, okay. No, it's not."

'Beep.'

"Great." I said, then took a cup of coffee. "Do you have plans for today?" I asked.

"NLO." He said.

"Can you help me in making elements?" I proposed.

"Wait. What?!?!?!" Goldy screamed getting up from the floor.

"What, what?" I ask.

"What do you need parts?" He asked.

"They aren't for me. I'm doing it for others displaced. You know. Backup." I replied.

"Why do you want to help others?" Goldy said.

"That's not important. Now. You want to help or not?"

"No." Goldy said.

"As you wish." I told. Then I went into the room and I started working.


# Bingo! # Screamed Nightmare G.

| Again. | Said irritated Purple Ghost.

"How do you do? I didn't even cheat." Disharmony said.

"Sure has talent."

"Silent Sam." Disharmony snorted.

"I told you. You got me, now called Creep." Said Sam ... I mean Creep.

# Changes the subject, because you're afraid I'll win. # Told Nightmare G nonchalant smile.

| Won 1000: 0. Sure we fear. | Purple Ghost replied.

"I'm going away." Disharmony said.

"Me too." Added Creep.

| I'm going with you. |

# Hey. Guys, wait. # Said Nightmare G. #Will play another game? # He suggested taking out Monopoly.

Next chapter: 10_Sweet nightmares in the shade.

Author's Note:

F al klq hklt fc vlr'ii rkabopqxka.

link to decipher.