• Published 1st Sep 2015
  • 1,618 Views, 26 Comments

Ghost story - mikele_11



Hello, my name is Michael and I am displaced to Equestria as my imaginary animatronic Ghost . I'm not complaining that I'm wrong, but could be better ? Yes? Who do I want to lie to you , it is extra. Don't ask why, just do not ask .

  • ...
21
 26
 1,618

2_Life in Ponyville

Rewrite2

* Well. This is unexpected. * Ghost thought being in a room resembling that from Five Nights at Freddy's 4. On the bed sat Green Ghost and Demon Ghost. When near dresser, Bill Cipher spoke with a white ball of light. Behind the right doo hid roaming Ghost, and in the closet was a Nightmare G.

> Tell me about it. <Complained DG.

^ Kid. Listen. This is our shared dreamscape. A place where we all meet together. Got it. ^ Bill said to Ghost. Then demonic triangle took from nowhere watch, looked at it, and then hide it.

# Some people say that I'm a killer beast, but I just sow dangerous chaos. # Voice sounding like Bill and the Ghost at the same time. His source came from the cabinet.

~ Interesting reasoning Nightmare G. ~ Said luminous ball which is the voice of reason. ~ But you surprise me at all why finally deigned to speak to us. ~

* I don't know what to think now about all that. * Ghost speaking to GG.

} I advise you not to think about it, because you can lost control over this. {Advised GG.

* I didn't know that you could be so wise. * Thought Ghost. * Tell me your hyphen of fun and knowledge. * Said Ghost.

} Funny how Pinkie, but smarter than the Doctor. {Pondered GG.

* Holy word Green. * Praised Ghost. Suddenly he had an idea. *Boys. Since it's my head that I can do what I want and how I want. * When they had said something the Ghost began to focus. Suddenly, the whole bedroom turned into a living room with a FullHD TV and PS4 having the game Assassin's Creed IV. * Who wants to play with me? * Asked Ghost.

^ Gladly I will play this game kid. ^ Said Bill.

} Oh oh. Me, me, me, meeeeeeeeeeeeeee {Called GG.

> Better than nothing. <Think DG.

~ I just look. ~ Said voice of reason.

#If anyone needs me I'll be in the closet. # Informed Nightmare G.

Ghost turned to look at the Nightmare G. He was bigger than Celestia (counting the horn). Instead, the material was some kind of physical space. His pair of horns floated freely over it. The two parts resembled Bill. His endoskeleton was similar to Ghost.

> Then what? play. <Ghost turned to the DG who was asked. He was the same size as him but he had a pair of black horns protruding from the red suit. In addition, all the time burning, and in some parts he was charred. One of his claws was two times larger than the other.

* Ok. Time to ... * Ghost never finished as everything suddenly went black.


(1st POv, Ghost)

> Sleep completed

* Completely forgot about that * I * Well. I see if Twilight is still asleep. And you guys keep playing. * I was talking to others in my head as I set off up the stairs. 'In total, they aren't nearly so bad.' I thought so that they didn't know. When I went upstairs I noticed that Spike was still asleep, but Twilight has just woken up.

"Mmmm ... Good morning Ghost. How do you feel after last night," Twilight asked me.

"Even well. In the first hour, I couldn't sleep so I read the story of Equestria. All volumes passed in 15 minutes, and still wasn't sleepy so I read the book of spells. These took me 45 minutes and I fell asleep with a little more knowledge of Equestria. To sum up... pretty well . " When I finished I saw her expression of disbelief mixed with surprise. Not wanting to wait headed toward the kitchen. "I'm going to do something to eat. How would something bad happens, let me know." I said that I heard because I was at the bottom.

*System. The amount of power.* I turned to the system.

> Power: 90%

I got to the kitchen and took what was available. A little hay, bread, flowers and vegetables. I already had a plan to take the knife, but claws turned in a manner convenient to cut. I could feel the only possibility to rotate them. Unconsciously, I ran some kind of saw. Then the idea came to me.


2 minutes later

So it took me to make a wonderful breakfast. Who am I lying? I made two sandwiches for Twilight and gave three jewels on a plate for Spike, but it's also something. These claws are harder to daily activities than it seems.

I heard the sounds of hoofestops and conversation. It is a sign to me getting ready for a shock.

* I would like to know what they say. * I like chirping system.

> Automatically adjusts the sensitivity of hearing

"... So don't be afraid when you see him. Well, Spike?" I knew that Twilight prepares Spike to meet me. * Good hearing may go back to normal. *

Again I heard the chirp of the system.

> System restores normal levels of hearing sensitivity

* I love my new possibilities. I wonder if ... * My thoughts were cut off when I heard the Twilight.

"Ghost listen I want to introduce you to my assistant." When she said, from behind the door came a little dragon in purple and green. When he saw me I could notice a bit of fear on his face. To change it, I said.

"Hi, little buddy. I'm the Ghost and you?" I ask, as he still looked shocked. In the end, he decided to speak.

"I ... I'm Spike. Twilight assistant number 1. Nice to... meet you." He finished with a slight hesitation as he looked at Twilight. To loosen the situation I said something to encourage.

"I prepared breakfast if anyone want to eat." When I said that, Twilight and Spike looked at the table to find a plate with a sandwich and a plate with three rubies.

"Ghost. You didn't have to bother, but thank you." Twilight told me how she and Spike sat at the table starting their breakfast.

^ I don't know why you deserve them kid. ^ Spoke Bill.

> I prefer simply tear them. <He DG.

} And why is that? Because of the alien. A horrifying aliens with they shadow bodies and they're probably standing directly behind me or you. Niss.{ Said GG.

>...<

}Ok.{

*Something isn't right here. But coming back. He is one and the other won't. * I informed the rest. Then I heard that Twilight is saying something.

"Ghost, you know, maybe I'll take you to Ponyville to other ponies could meet you in order to avoid future complications." At this proposal I nodded. Twilight got up and out of the kitchen towards the main hall of the library. She is heading to the exit and I was right behind her.

We go outside to immediately discover that everypony began to look in our direction. I felt that something could happen like that for example somepony can scream monster but I'm faster.

"Hello. My name is Ghost." And with that, some ponies went still giving me a glare, and some tried to ignore me. Ignoring it went Twilight further exploring Ponyville.


2 hours later

It was two hours in which I learned where the town hall, shop Vinyl and Octavia, Carosuel boutique. True, I noticed a shop Vinyl and Octavia, but counts as sightseeing. Now we headed in towards the farm Sweet Apple Acres to visit Applejack. The road was quiet and not a long.

When we got there I saw a red barn and nearby it, I notice that several of the trees shaking. Me and Twilight moved in that direction to discover that Applejack kick the tree from which an apple fell straight baskets underneath.

Noting us, Applejack stopped work and began to walk toward us. I could have seen her tired, but she wiped sweat from her forehead and began to speak. "Achm. Hey Twilight. Hey Ghost. What ya need partners?" Asked Applejack.

"Hi Applejack. Guided Ghost tour of the Ponyville." Said Twilight.

"Ahm. Work is therefore not complain of boredom Twilight. And what Ghost want to do?" And with that Applejack pointed me as I tried to knock down apples from the tree.

"What? I want to try to knock down apples." I told them further tiring on what I was doing. Seeing a small smile on Applejack face I knew that I had to change tactics. And then I got the idea. I clenched my fist and with sufficient force hit a tree. It then dropped apples and then also one of them hit me in the head. My eyes switched to the blue background and then black. But before I passed out my system chirping.

> Unlocked mode of advanced mechanical engineering

I fainted.


I heard that someone says my name. Not wanting to hear it anymore because of a headache, I opened my eyes to see that was standing over me worried Twilight. I am seeing her little relief going to say something to calm down.

* Twilight. I'm fine and I want you to be quiet. * "You can stop talking! I feel as if I was hung over, and in addition ran over me ten freight trains with a cargo consisting of anvils !!!!" At the end of this I held my head. Then I heard Applejack.

"Ahm partner. Are ya not exaggerating a little?" Asked cowgirl.

} Insert something smart here. {

This all don't feel in good place. Looking at her with a clear vision of death I replied. "In my head I unblock billions of information, causing the normal head would explode. Let me think. It isn't worse than it seems by this apple !!!!!" I shouted as I continued my head hurt. However, I noticed that both look at me. "Think of it this way. You have a mailbox. It's empty, and at some point in it letters so that the box breaks." For they nods head that they understand what I'm satisfied. "All right. Who's next on the list Twilight?" I asked looking at the unicorn to notice that she has a vision of care and I knew what was going on. "In two hours I will be able once again to respond calmly without headache." It was a little pleased, and after saying goodbye to Applejack we went to the Rainbow Dash house.


"... you don't be faster than me. You go slowly and there is no way that you can run at a speed rainboom!" Rainbow screamed as I said that I can be faster than rainboom.

}Meme pain!{

* There is no need to argue. * "Just leave it already. I'm not going to spend the whole day. Just now I and Twilight go to Fluttershy. Bye!" I said as I started to walk away and Twilight follow me.

"I don't know if it's a good idea just to interrupt and go." She Twilight when I turned toward her.

"It is better to continue the path. Unless you don't have any plans." I spoke like a Twilight facehoved.

"You're right. I forgot about my plans." She panicking. "It is better if we want to hasten to form."

* Sometimes it all seems to be just one big mockery. * I thought to myself.

}Meme.{

~ You aren't alone. ~ Spoke sense.

> And I'm bored. <DG said.

# And I don't care of you. # Informed Nightmare G.

* Someone finally came back to us. Right Nightmare G? * I asked rhetorically.

# Whatever. # He was angry.

"This is the Fluttershy house." Said Twilight.

* Until I get back. * I told the rest of my head.

"Although Ghost." Twilight insisted.

"I'm going, I'm going." I answered her.

Twilight knocked three times on the door. Suddenly we could hear the quiet voice, "I'm coming." And then the door slightly opened, revealing the yellow pegasus with pink mane. "H-hello Twilight." She said quietly. when she noticed me, she released small 'Eep' stepping back, but then went back to the door. She said. "H-h-hello Ghost wasn't expecting you."

"Calm may look scary, but I have a battery soft." I said. Suddenly, I noticed that Twilight has something to say I interrupted her. "In my case I have a battery, not the heart." I said that a little intrigued Twilight. Not wanting to wait any longer I asked. "We go to the inside or stand out?" Ending I looked in the direction of Fluttershy.

"Oh I'm sorry. Come in." Spoke softly Fluttershy.

We walked once something caught my attention. It was the Angel Bunny who was looking in my direction. Suddenly I had an idea. * I have yet the ability to scare him, but wait for his movement. * I. I noticed how suddenly he dumped me. Fluttershy saw it immediately approached. "Angel. Leave the Ghost. He is a guest." She spoke but he would not listen. Then I stepped in. I grabbed him by the ears and pulled him in front of my face. He was still waving his paws but I didn't pay attention to it as I prepared. "Stop little buddy" But not lived to see the change in reaction. I made my voice went deeper and my eyes began to make more red as I said. "Because otherwise there will be no place where you can hide. I've been waiting 33 years for the revenge that I didn't get. Rot with thoughts of revenge, which hasn't yet fulfilled. I am the fear and nightmare. The monster under the bed that feeds on fear and the lives of their the victims. Nothing can stop me. I don't weaken. And you know what I tell you? " I asked now scared rabbit and he shook his head. "It's me." And with that I let Angel.

I saw he ran to Fluttershy trying to hide behind her. She looked mildly irritated and asked seriously. "What did you do to Angelo ?!"

"I said a small amount of my past." * A rather Ghost. * For this Fluttershy accepted an apologetic face and Twilight became curious.

"You want to say that your past is so terrible?" Twilight asked, and I confirmed, nodding. "As we return to the library you tell me everything." She said.

}MEME!{

* So that I am a jelly done now. * I thought.

> Just say ... <DG began but I interrupted.

* I know to tell story about Ghost, but it is a little ... you know. * I said, but I didn't get an answer.

"Good. Now that we have yet to visit Pinkie it is better to move now Ghost." She Twilight. "See Fluttershy." She waved and left.

"Goodbye." I said waving.

I turned to Twilight and started to follow her. But something in my head softly sounded. | Follow me. | * Strange. * I. * Heard it, too? * I asked others in my head.

^ But what kid? ^ Asked Bill.

* I heard in my head someone say follow me. * I said to the others.

> Hmmm. Apparently one of the feelings is called. <He DG.

* Do you want to say that my feelings can also sound in my head, but you don't hear them? * I asked DG.

> Yes. And if I'm not mistaken this ... <I stopped.

* No, that's impossible. * I deny.

>P...<

*No no no.*

>u...<

*Don't end.*

>r...<

*No.*

>p...<

*I'm so boned.*

>l...<

* God damned* I already cursed.

>e<

^Oh . ^ Said Bill.

>g...<

}No!!!! MEME!{ Even GG.

>u...<

~ Goodbye safety. ~

>y.<DG ended.

* Did you not mention Purple guy. * I yelled at DG.

> Although in this case Purple Ghost. <He DG.

"And here sweet corner." She Twilight knocking my conversation with others.

"It's hard not to miss." I commented. Suddenly I start mode I haven't seen before.

> Detected a large community of creatures in a dark room
> Turning on the scanner
> Scanning
> 25%
> 50%
> 75%
%78< .emoc lliw I
> 100%
> Detected type of events surprises
> Increase the power of surprise

* Yes. * I said, mostly out of curiosity what might happen.

> System ready

Twilight and I went to the door and when I opened them the room was dark. From the corner of my eye I saw that Twilight lightly smile.

> Turn on the flashlight mode

*I didn't say. I started looking for the light switch ... and ... bingo.*

}Scrabble. {

* Enough of these games *

When I turned on the light suddenly ponies jumped out shouting 'Surprise' and I jumped slightly. However, when I saw a little withdrawn, others stared uncertainly., And others did nothing. Only Pinkie who took a sudden out of nowhere made it bounced back slightly. * Turn on the normal level of surprise. *

> Normal surprise turned

"I saw that you were surprised, but ask to be sure. Were you surprised? First? You wer ..." I caught her mouth to silence her. I did it so quickly that I was impressed.

"So I think that inner voice Green Ghost, too, was surprised." I said as I let go of Pinkie mouth. When I looked at the Twilight I saw that she looked at me like I'm crazy. "Oh! I forgot to say that in my head I have a few voices." *System.*

> Yes

* It is possible to add the voices in my head on the microphone? * I asked.

> Started to run speakers

*Bill.*

^ Yeah, kid? ^ Said Bill.

* Made you not only I can hear you. * I said. *Come on. try. *

"Hello my name is Bill and the Ghost is a prison of coercion." Said Bill.

"Ha, ha, ha. Very funny Bill," I said. When I looked at the Twilight and then at Pinkie I saw they are a bit mixed.

"I didn't know that you are a ventriloquist." She Pinkie what I gave her a glare.

"Because I'm not. Bill and the others in my head can speak out loud when I wants to." I said with a hint of anger in my voice.

"If so, we wants to hear those other voices." Said Twilight.

"Okay. Bill call rest." I told to Bill.

"I must warn you that it is better not to talk to the Demon Ghost and Nightmare G." Bill said to the others. "Guys come on. We can make contact with these colored ponies." Shouted Bill.

"Screw you, Bill." DG said ... "Wait. What?" Immediately changes the subject.

"Well, you give the PP." Called GG. "By the way, I'm Green Ghost known as GG." He said.

~ I'm always so reasonable but now isn't the time. I sense ~ He sounding in my head.

"Let the devastating chaos envelops the earth. When this happens then got the death of others for my ..." Nightmare G never finished as I interrupted him.

"In short Nightmare G." I said, but I saw the fear in their eyes. "Relax. He's throwing words to the wind." I said a little reassuring all.

) K ... i ... l ... l t ... h ... e ... m. (Reverberated deep mechanical voice.

"Yeah. Do you want to hear everything or just turn off the speakers?" DG said that immediately gave me a red light. Don't wait any longer, I gave an order to the system.

* Turn off the speakers. *

> Speakers off

"So you can just turn them on and off?" Asked Twilight.

"1. They are alive and 2. We're here except for a party?" I said as everypony confirmed it. "This includes the music, because the fun is just beginning." I said, seeing the ponies with me agreed.


3 hours lasting event and the sun began to hide behind the horizon. That's what we've done is worth remembering. Or 1/3 of what was going on. Coming back, Twilight and I were on the way back to the golden oaks libray. She asked questions about personality, etc.

"So Demon Ghost is something of a demon?" Confirmed. "And Nightmare G is something of a destroyer?" Asked Twilight.

"Not really. He's sort of the whole universe in one body. He can change any rules such as physics, chemistry, weather, gravity, and others." I said. However, I noticed the shock on her face. "But it isn't the worst at what he does. He just talks that brings death and really likes to wreak havoc for fun." I finished. Twilight had a wry smile. "Relax, they are in my head so they can not threaten anyone." With this, the Twilight calmed down.

When we got there we went inside. She went upstairs and I was heading to the couch.

"What are you planning for tomorrow Ghost?" Asked Twilight of the upper floors.

"I don't know. Maybe I visit Ponyville, or look for work." I replied.

"Oh." It was the only response from Twilight.

"Goodnight Twilight. Horrible nightmares." I said jokingly.

"Yes. Sure. Whatever. Good night." Said tired Twilight.

> Sleep activated

* So what? What we play. *

Author's Note:

Finally came a new chapter.
The next time you can expect the Ghost at work (more or less).

Rewrite.

3_Not so terrible as he looks.

Time is falling apart. See you soon.

1/3