• Published 1st Sep 2015
  • 1,618 Views, 26 Comments

Ghost story - mikele_11



Hello, my name is Michael and I am displaced to Equestria as my imaginary animatronic Ghost . I'm not complaining that I'm wrong, but could be better ? Yes? Who do I want to lie to you , it is extra. Don't ask why, just do not ask .

  • ...
21
 26
 1,618

1_H-hello?

Rewrite

It was a sunny day in New York. I patiently waited in the apartment for a package that was supposed to come today. I ordered it from a certain merchant week ago. Not knowing what to do until the coming of the desired object, I started to play minecraft.

'I wonder when ...' He thinks Michael (which I forgot to introduce earlier) have been cut off by a knock at the door.

"I'm going." I said as I stopped the game. While at the entrance to the apartment I opened the door to find out that there was a courier with not too big package. Without waiting any longer I settled formalities and went to 'working room' to find there what looked like a ghost body made of white material with several large and small holes in it. The eight limbs and 'inner frame' is made of metal. For two hole-like eyes could see square off lights (after one eye), a large and resembles a mouth were razor-sharp jaws, and deeper into them, you can see three pointed but moving (actually not) tongues. He had four legs finished with 'blades' (or swords) and four hands with three sharp claws on one hand.

"Well. Time to check whether it was worth Ghost." I said to no one in particular looking at the Ghost. I began to unpack the parcel to find in it a square cube (low battery), the energy index, a measure of current (simple LED flashing on the discharged current) and a place to plug. Don't wait any longer I plugged it and immediately joined in supplying the battery indicator Ghost.

"The battery probably shouldn't shine so brightly?" I thought as the light covered the whole room. Suddenly it stopped and got a feel black. The only thing I knew was ... nothing. I don't know what happened, but suddenly I felt something that I am ... weak and ...

Michael couldn't finish, because he fainted (and I really don't know what to say)


I woke up in a strange forest of ... lists in my eyes and light murmurs in my head resembling a conversation.

^ I don't care that only we came! That still doesn't mean that you'll be the boss. ^ Said voice ... Bill Cipher!?!

> That that means. In the end, it's my not looking like a demon version. <Said ... Demon GHOST !!!!!!

} This isn't funny {He ...

^ &> Shut up Green Ghost !!!!!!! <& ^ Shouted Bill and DG 'Demon Ghost'.

~ And I would note that our '' host '' already returned to the living, rather, conscious. ~ Said ... someone I don't know.

"What the hell." I shouted with... mechanical voice?!

"Why do I sound different? Where am I? Why do I hear voices in my head? Who are you? How did I get here?" I screamed Alou ... the whole synthesizer.

^ Answer your questions in a convenient way, kid. I'm Bill Cipher, triangular demon. ^ Told Bill

> I am a red ghost known as the Demon Ghost. <Spoke DG

} I'm green ghost of fun and laughter {informed GG 'Green Ghost'.

~ I am the voice of your reason ~ Said common sense.

^ It is your voice, kid, called 'telepathic', roaming and Nightmare. ^ Said Bill.

* Speaking telepathic think about it * I said in my head, turning to Bill.

^ Yes. ^ Continued Bill. ^ Returning, we don't know why we are in your head, where we are, or how we got here, but you sound and look different. ^ He concluded.

"What ?!?!" I looked at my hand to find out that instead. I had claws' which reflected the my appearance.

"Damn." As I said immediately I fainted hearing DG.

> Fuck <


I wake up when someone calls out 'Ghost'. I'm guessing that to me.

} Ghost you're all right. {He GG.

"I don't think. And what?" I ask him.

} You were lying so until night. {He informed me.

"What !?!?" I'm screaming.

} Drain the voice, I have good news. {He GG }Picking your memories, I discovered that this place is similar to the Everfree Forest from My Little Pony and you're like the Ghost of your imagination. {Finished GG.

"Extra!" I said to GG. Because once I came up with Ghost, which could have a lot of impossible things for normal animatronic.

} I didn't expect such a reaction from you. However, coming back I think this is episode 1, season 1. {Informed me GG.

"So ..." My thoughts were cut off by laughter known me as Nightmare Moon.

}What are you waiting for? Fly as long as you have the time! {Yelled at me GG

Don't wait any longer I ran toward laughter. I was surprised to discover that I was close to the old ruined castle. "Today is my lucky day." I said to myself as I set off into the interior of the castle in which they were elements of harmony. I managed to shockingly discover in front of me was standing with her back to me Nightmare Moon who was loading a spell on carriers preparing items to shot. I don't wait any longer what to do, I grabbed the corner of Nightmare Moon wouldn't be able to use magic. Night princess was surprised by the move when suddenly both were bathed in a magical rainbow.

"NOOOOOOOooooooooo" Nightmare Moon screamed as Luna grew again. But I didn't feel strangely anything, but I heard the chirp of my system.

> The system detected not cataloged kind of magic
> Filed magic
> Cores magic: 4/4 efficient
> Power: 98%
> Physical Damage: None
> System Errors: 1
> The maximum speed now 9 mach
> Maximum Speed ​​Hard Drive 1TB / min
> Anti-gravity engines: smooth
> Control of the magic 100%
> Night Vision: efficient
> Equipment: efficient
> Motor reality: blocked
> Time Roaming mode: 1 month, 0 weeks, 0 days, 9 hours, 14 minutes, 31 seconds
> Control System completed

I was surprised that now learned what I had in myself. However, the more I shocked me what I saw. Carriers elements looked at me as I stood holding Luna would have capsized. We stood there in silence until finally rainbow maned pagasus spoke.

"What the hay you are." She yelled at me when I put off Luna.

'Think, think, think. I know!!!' "My name is Ghost. The Lord of the fear and the universe, but I'm known for my friendly and protective attitude." I told them waiting for it or bought the stories of 'fear and ruler of the universe'.

"Say Ghost what you want from the Luna." asked purple unicorn.

"I just like she was slightly higher for you to cast a spell so I kept her off and that it can't escape from the rainbow that you shooting." I explained to her. Suddenly, I noticed a pink patch identified as Pinki Pie bouncing my way. I closed my eyes getting ready for a fender-bender ... that never took place. Slightly I opened my eyes to find out that I held her in my clutches in front of me.

"Hi I'm Pinkie Pie pony party most in Ponyville." She said as she slowly began to accumulate on the ground. I know it Pinkie so you better be like ... "I heard that you're friendly. Do you have any friends, and if you want to be my friend?" It is better to answer that gave me some peace of mind.

"No. My old friend betrayed me, but would become your Pinkie" Pinkie smiled widely until it was heard 'squee' when she did it. My looking at pink pony were interrupted by Luna that she woke.

"Princess Luna." Said the ponies ran at the same time as the awakening Luna.

Suddenly a new voice that was familiar to me. "Luna!" Called the Princess Celestia. She ran toward Luna, but as she noted me then she stopped moment, but resumed blankly. I knew that I had to prepare questions that will be my point. When Celestia was close to Luna noticed that she is my height (not counting the corner) which surprised me not thinking about anything else, even the desire to touch colored hair Celestia on a non-existent wind, I drew attention to how Luna began to apologize for how she behave and how Celestia Mane thanked the six. Suddenly the princess turned in my direction. I felt a slight shiver non-existent when she looked at me.

"What is your name creation and what your intention," Said Celestia. Before I could answer, champagne pink mare responded.

"He called Ghost, Princess Celestia and he helped us to stop the Nightmare Moon before we stopped before transformation back to Luna." Pinkie answered with a big smile on her face.

"As an abbreviated version of Pinkie said, but crop by itself to present in full glory. I am animatronic called Ghost. I am the ruler of fear and the universe. I am known in my friendly and protective attitude. But I give worship princess." As I said, I gave a slight nod and then I got to see it to me gently smiles.

"You can see that you're too nice gentelcolt Ghost, and I want to thank you on my behalf for the help of my faithful disciple of Twilight Sparkle and her friends." Celestia said as she took Luna to the carriage to take her to Canterlot. I smiled when I noticed a message that surprised me a little.

> System wrote 6 isn't cataloged types of magic in the core magic

"So what exactly it is animatronic, Ghost." When I looked at the source of the voice I noticed that Twilight levitates a notebook and pen in her magic. I came up with a better idea to have the head of the majority of future questions.

"I have an idea will play in the Q & A. You ask I answer." I noticed that the girls agree. Not making them wait answered the first question. "Animatronic is a kind of machine with AI, or artificial intelligence. But I have a real intellectuals plus the knowledge you need to survive in an alien environment." I explained. As I looked at the Twilight I noticed that her eyes sparkled before she wrote something in her notebook. "Who now wants to know?" I asked. My question got the answer from Rainbow Dash.

"Hey. I'm the Rainbow Dash, the fastest flier in Equestria. I want to know a little bit about how you're strong, you know that kind of thing." Told me Rainbow. I replied after a moment's thought.

"Well, practically my power comes from the power supply so the more energy I have, the stronger I am. This also applies to the speed, agility, flight and orientation." I answered her question. However, I noticed disbelief on her face. "What?"

"But you don't have wings." I agreed to it. "So how can you fly." On this question lightly I smiled as I started to turn on the engines. More or less.

* How to enable antigravity engines? * I asked someone to listen to me, if someone listened.

^ Simple kid. Issue a telepathic command. ^ Informed me Bill.

*Thanks. By the way, how do you know * I asked him.

^ Because I know everything.^ He told me.

* Good. Switch on the anti-gravity engines. * I said immediately answer.

> Anti-gravity engines: on

I enjoyed how blue lights began to shine under my costume at the same time slowly rising and becoming slightly transparent. Rainbow view from hanging jaw was priceless. When I landed I offered to go and talk. The girls agreed.


On the way to Ponyville spoke in turn of Rarity who wanted to make me a new suit. But when she found out that my costume is like my skin immediately she lost her temper. Next was Pinkie who wanted to know something about how 'my friend' (in terms of Dron (another animatronic)) betrayed me. I told her the whole story invented for Ghost. When I finished only thing that did her to me hugged (Ghost story called 'The Hurt of 83' is for another time). Then there was Applejack wanted to know where I work. I said that in the house of fear ... basically everything I was responsible Ghost wasn't about me. But back. Fluttershy asked about animals. I answered now as I haven't invented Ghost.

"You can see everypony was asleep. No girls are tomorrow "Twilight said as Pinkie gave a quick hug and everypony went to their homes, except me. Twilight is noticed and came over to me. "Something is wrong Ghost?" she asked me slightly worried.

"No nothing. I just don't have a home where I can get some sleep." I said with sadness in my voice modeled. The question is whether the draft hook and invite me. In the end it Twilight Sparkle so there's no way to refuse.

Seeing my sadness Twilight decided to do something about it, "You can spend the evening with me. Certainly there is a place where you would sleep." After that immediately rejoiced, but even then she added, "By the way, I can watch you." And I lost hope quickly built trust, but step by step, as they say. We walked towards the library of Golden Oaks and on the way I was thinking * It will be a long evening. *

~Tell me about it. ~ Said my reason.

Author's Note:

This is my first story so as there are some mistakes, write to me in the comments.:twilightsheepish:

Rewrite.

Rewriting rewrite