• Published 1st Sep 2015
  • 1,618 Views, 26 Comments

Ghost story - mikele_11



Hello, my name is Michael and I am displaced to Equestria as my imaginary animatronic Ghost . I'm not complaining that I'm wrong, but could be better ? Yes? Who do I want to lie to you , it is extra. Don't ask why, just do not ask .

  • ...
21
 26
 1,618

10_Sweet nightmares in the shade.

Rewrite

"No matter how many you can. It can't reckon with what You can't." I said while pouring the soup into bowls.

"Interesting reasoning. But you know what? It's so much care." Goldy said pointing the finger of 'fuck you'. (I'll write 'showed the finger'.)

"You always are unhappy." I said. Then I put the bowl and sat down to the table. "Could you at least once in a while to do something." I added, and then I started to eat soup.

"I know everything in advance." Goldy replied. "For example, that today we have a problem with the visibility of the sun."

"I don't see ... " I interrupted my mind when I realized that it's darker than it should be this time of day." Oh. It's hard. And so I had plans for today. "I added.

"You don't want to help with getting rid of the dragon?" Asked Goldy.

"I don't." I replied. "But you do. Yes."

"What?"

"I'll do what I wants, but you should finally do something and not sit and spoil the air." I said.

"Screw you." Goldy said. I did a sly smile.

"I'll take the parental lock with some magic." I said encouragingly.

"When do we wait?" He said getting up immediately.

"Whenever you want." I replied. I ate all the soup, and when I finished, I got up from the table and went to the living room. "Look at this." I was talking to Goldy. He looked at me, and I ran rings. "Only too much isn't bursting."

"What?" He asked, confused. I then be moved to a place that looks like a large control.

>> Hello sir. I check that all systems are ready for launch.

"Thanks for the update, Gary." I said. "Open the hangar." I commanded.

>> I start.

I heard the sounds of mechanisms. After a few moments on the screen displayed the green light. "Fire off tricarier." I told.

>> Yes sir.

I felt a slight vibration, but then stopped. Through the window I saw as the ship rises higher and higher. When it was above the clouds, it ceased to ascend, and began to go forward.

>> All systems work fine.

"Enable masking." I said.

>> Yes sir.

I was happy that everything works as it should. Then suddenly I felt a chill and depression. I started looking around for the source of these feelings until my eyes fell on something in the shade. I've seen two different eyes. One was just a white dot, and the other was orange iris. When I rubbed my eyes I saw that it was gone. "Huh. I guess I need some rest. Gary."

>> Yes sir.

"Set a course for Canterlot.'ll See what is the situation there." I said.

>> Yes sir.

The ship changed course and began flight fly toward Canterlot. After an hour flight, I could see the castle. I went to the screens. "Stop the ship, Gary." I told.

>> Yes sir.

Then the ship stopped. I typed coordinates teleportation and confirmed. Along with the white beam, I found myself in the throne room. "Knock Knock." I said.

"Ghost? Well for not expected to visit." Celestia said. "I hope you explain why there is stained glass." She said, pointing to the place where the stained glass window was repaired.

"I'll pay for it." I said with embarrassment.

"This one I forgive you." Said Celestia with a motherly tone. I felt better, but after a while I felt the same feeling as on the ship. I looked in the corner of the room and I saw Dron.

"Ghost? Are you all right?" Asked Celestia. I recovered and looked at her.

"Yes. I'm just a little tired that's all." I said. She looked at me skeptically, but had given up. "If you don't mind, I'll already flying." I told.

"Well then." Celestia said. I took out my phone and clicked the button 'teleportation'. I was immediately moved to the tricarier.

"Gary. Peel the course for the purpose of the SC-12.17.3." I told.

>> Yes sir.

"You may try to say as little as possible 'Sir'. All right?" I said.


After two hours of flight, I was in the middle of the ocean. At the bottom I saw the lighthouse. I pressed a few buttons on the monitor. "Get Data." I commanded.

>> Starts downloading the data.
>> Sending data to the system.

> Data received
> Rapture completed 49%
> Columbia completed 21%

"The progress made." I said to myself. Then the screen started flashing red light.

> Columbia is under attack

"I have to get there." I told. Then I headed for the capsules. I went into one and chose Columbia. Then I was fired into the air. After a while the flight I was on the main square of Columbia. I left the capsule and saw that the buildings are on fire.

"GHOST!" I heard a scream. I looked at the top of the building and saw the Golden Dron. "As you see, you are not got rid of me." He said.

"I got rid of one of the bodies." I said. He's just a little smile.

"But anyway, I'm still here." He said. I took out the remote control and pressed the button.

'SQUEEEEE'

There was a loud screech. Then the clouds emerged songbird and took the Golden Dron. "That was easy." I said to myself.

"Surprise." I heard. I turned and got hit. I run through a few walls and stopped on something hard. "No strategy." I was knocked up and then run through a roof. "Too slow." Said Golden Dron. Then he hit me in the side of the tower. In the middle of the road, I was caught. "Too weak." He said, and then he threw me to the park. When I came into contact with the ground, I made a small crater. Golden Dron looked at me over the edge. "How do you want kill me?" He asked in surprise.

"That." I replied. Then I grabbed him by the leg and threw in a nearby tree. "You told me mistakes. Now I'll tell them to you. First. Always focus on the enemy." I said. He did pull it back to hit me, but I grabbed his fist in front of my face. "Secondly. Expect the unexpected." I told. Then I turned off and threw the Golden Dron into a small pond. I climbed into the pond and watched patiently. After a while, the water came out fist, rushing toward me. I grabbed it and pulled the Golden Dron, then pressed him to the ground. "Thirdly. I am Ghost." When I said, the Golden Dron looked at me with fear in his eyes. I gently smiled and took the axe. Then I took a coup and began to destroy the Golden Dron. He screamed in pain and tried to get out of my grasp, but it didn't give. After a few blows with an axe, I destroyed him. Then let go of his body and went to the capsule. "Stupid Golden Dron. The whole three days I will take to repair the damage.

> What to do with his body

"Throw into a volcano." I replied.

= Hot affair. =

"Good." I said. Then the capsule took off, taking me to the tricarier.

When I was on board, I went to the lab. There, I took several devices and set them on the table. With the suit I took out a piece outfit Golden Dron and gave it to the analysis. "Gary. Designate a course to the main station. I plan to return to the mainland." I said, and then went to the control room. After a few hours I was on the base. Then I turned on teleportation and after a while I found myself at home. I went into the living room, but stopped when I saw the Golden Freddy. He looked like his FNaF 2 version. "What happened?" I asked in shock.

"The dragon. The dragon stood me up." He replied in a monotone. I looked at him blankly. "What are you waiting for? Fix me." He said.

"Good isn't angry." I said. "It will take a little."


2 days later

"Good. Finished." I said.

"It is a pity that it took you two days." Goldy said.

"What I could help it. You were more internal damage than Mount Everest may be larger." I said angrily. "It's even physically possible." I said.

"What is Mount Everest?" He asked.

"Well, yes. I forgot that this isn't Earth." I told.

"Calm down. Just kidding." Goldy said.

"And just how do you know about Mount Everest?" I asked skeptically.

"I've read your books." Goldy responded normally. I did face like '._. '.Literally. "Good. Don't make such faces." He said.

"All of them?" I asked incredulously, and with no shock.

"From cover to cover." He said.

"I'll remember that." I told. Then I went into the room 'parts and machines'. I made sure that Goldy wasn't looking, and then I opened the locker behind the picture Markiplier on which it was written 'Markiplier is the best'. I pulled the lever, and a desk with parts, shifted to reveal a large machine that can accommodate Pony. Through the glass I saw a green substance, and in the middle was sort of tissue. "System. Provide information about the project 'Sweet Dream'." I told.

> Development will last from 1.5 to 2 months

"I'll be able to interfere with the development?" I asked.

> Yes

"Sweet." I told. Then I took the costume magical sphere around which circled metal rings. I opened a small drawer and put a bullet inside. After a while, the machine beeped.

> Magical core adopted.

"Wait a minute. This isn't the end." I said, holding the metal filings from my body, tube of blood, blue and white coloring, and hair Celestia and Luna. I opened the drawer itself and put things inside.

> 4/6 items accepted

"What isn't adopted?" I asked.

> Hair Celestia and Luna

"It was just curiosity." I said.

"GHOST!" Shouted Goldy.

"I'm going!" I screamed. When I left the room, a secret door closed. I continued my way to the living room and what I saw there aroused my worst nightmares. I saw Goldy holding Drag gun. "You would not dare." I said with fear in my voice.

"I found it, but I don't know how it works." He said, looking for weapons. Then he pointed in my direction. "But we are happy to find out." He said pointing at me.

"We can do it differently." I suggested going back.

"Let me think." He lowered slightly the trigger. "No." He said, again pointing in my direction. Before I knew it, Goldy pulled the trigger, triggering a wave of strange things that can't be described in words. This is a must see. Something like that. When the effect stopped working, I stood stunned, and Goldy was still lying on the floor. "Never again." He said destroying the weapons into pieces. Then he stood up, walked over to me and slapped me in the face.

"AHHHHH! What was that?" I asked, holding claws on my face.

"Don't do such things." Goldy said firmly. Then he took out a newspaper, sat down in his chair and began to read. I looked at him in shock. He looked at me slightly. "What?" He asked.

"You always have something to read?" I asked.

"Yes." He said.

"You have nothing else to do?" I asked.

"No." He replied, still reading the newspaper.

"You know what. I will not be available for two days.Will Do?" I asked.

"Whatever you like." Goldy replied.

"I don't want you to bother me. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"It's good." I said. Moments later teleport into the room 'parts and machines' and I started working.


2 days later. Again.

"Goldy. You are here?" I asked looking out of the room. My response was a deafening silence. "Great." I said to myself. Then I left the house and walked along the road. But I couldn't see anypony nearby. I thought for a moment and remembered. Today was the day on which Zecora was in town. * Give me information systems. * I ordered.

> Cores magic: 4/4 efficient
> Power: 84%
> Physical Damage: None
> System Errors: 1
> The maximum speed for now: 8 mach
> Maximum speed Hard Drive: 2Tb / min

* I listed myself Hard Drive. * I said to myself.

> Anti-gravity engines: smooth
> Control of the magic 100%
> Night Vision: Efficient
> Equipment: Efficient
> Motor reality: Off
> Time Roaming mode: 2 weeks, 12 hours, 2 minutes, 11 seconds
> Control System completed

*I have a question. How does the equipment? * I asked.

> How to minecraft

* Wait. What? * I asked confused.

> You have equipment for creative minecraft

* It's like I turn it on? * I asked.

= Just type 'E' on the command line. =

* So, where? *

= You see a small list on the left side of your eyesight? =

* I get it. * I said. Then I wrote the poem 'E'. A moment later, my view has been filled by the window for selecting items. I started looking I can create, until at some point, my eyes fell on command block. I chose 64 art and put it to my equipment in costume. When I finished the entire operation, I turned off equipment and continued my way. Moments later I heard something. I looked toward the sound and saw Pinkie.

"Ghost. Come inside." She spoke softly.

"For what?" I asked.

"Because she catch you." She replied. I just smiled, and then I started to laugh. "Don't make noise." Said Pinkie upset.

"You're serious. I am the ruler of fear and horror. I'm not afraid of nothing and nothing to me is terrible." I said with confidence. Then I saw Pinkie quickly closed the door. I knew what that meant. "Somepony is behind me. Right?" I said calmly. Immediately I set into African and looked back. Gehind me stood zebra, and her eyes seemed to radiate light. "- Hi. I'm the Ghost. -" I said at the African (- represents another language.)

"- You can see that in my native language Can you speak. -" She zebra. "- Tell me what thy intentions are. -"

"- I have good intentions, but thy name I don't know. -" I replied.

"- Where are my manners. Zecora I am. It's nice to meet somepony so mysterious. -" She said.

"- I have more secrets than you see. But I am extremely honored by this conversation. What are the goals of your stay here are? -"

"- Looking herb that only grows here. Can you help me look. -" She Zecora.

"- Great joy for me to make. But ... I have to show friends, that thy intentions aren't bad because they are afraid like cowards. -" I said calmly.

"- I understand what you mean. Nice this conversation. We see probably soon, Mr. Ghost. -" When she said it, moved on to look for herbs. I switched back to English. Then I went to the Sugar Cube Corner. In the middle of all the girls, except for Twilight looked at me in shock. "What?" I asked.

"You must be really brave or really stupid that dared to talk to her." Rainbow Dash said.

"Co is quite nice. And she looks better than I do." I told.

"You're kidding?" Asked Pinkie Pie, standing in front of my face.

"Have any of you tried to talk to her?" I asked slowly and quietly. They would turn me away. "Just." I said.

"But that still doesn't mean that it will be nice for us." Said Rainbow Dash.

"You know. I've had enough. I'm going to help her. Do you want it or not." I said going.

"You sound almost like Goldy." Pinkie said. Then the thought hit me like a train.

"Did you see Goldy?" I asked looking at them.

"He said something about leisure time." Fluttershy said softly.

"Where?" I asked.

"I ... I don't know." Fluttershy replied.

"It's hard." I said. "See you later."

> I have run the transmitter.

*No. GG. Could you do me a favor? "I asked.

}What is?{

* Do you know what it does Goldy. * I asked.

} He is on fish, jogging and meditate. {Answered GG.

* That I wouldn't expect from him. * I said to myself. What made you do it. *

} Something happened an hour after you close of the room. {Answered GG.

* I understand. * I was talking to myself.

"Where is the Apple Bloom ?!" Asked worried and scared Applejack. "Speak Ghost!"

"What? How should I know." I said. "Why do you think I know where she went," I said.

"Because ya is the closest Sugar Cube Corner." She replied. I looked into this and back.

"I think she went for Zecora." I said uncertainly. Appeljack eyes were like saucers and immediately headed for the Everfree. The other girls moved behind her. "Die once." I said. Then I took a fez and it founded. "Geronimo!" I shouted like a madman with a box and ran after the girls. When we were in the forest, we looked around for Apple Bloom.

"Apple Bloom!" Applejack cried. "Where are you?"

"There is." I said, pointing her. She stood on the other side of the joke plant. The girls went to Apple Bloom, stepping between plants. "Wait." I said, walking behind them.

"Apple Bloom. Ya ah does so more." She Applejack.

"Applejack. Listen ..."

"Be well. Be well. You pony fall. Those blu leafes are not a joke." Said Zecora going into the forest.

"The ... We aren't scared of you tricks." Applejack spoke with on the back of Apple Bloom.

"Yeah." Rainbow Dash confirmed.

"Oh, brother." Said Twilight.

"Be well, be well." Said Zecora before completely disappeared in the fog.

"Yes. And you ..." Said Rainbow Dash, but not over, and hid her mouth.

"Just let go myself this circus." I told. "Let's go back to Ponyville and let us do what normally would." I said.

"And what are your plans?" Asked Twilight. I looked at her, holding 12 vials filled with joke plant.

"Huh. And that's right. Plans." I said uncertainly. I put the vial and took the phone. I headed for the Ponyville and on the way picked a number and I called. "Come on, come on. Answer." I was talking to anyone.

'Bip'

"Yes?" Asked Goldy.

"Listen. I want to talk about ... Did I hear Kong?" I said indignantly. "You were supposed to be on fish." I said.

"I was. You know how it is when you have a time machine." He said. "Wait. But I took REDDIS to be able to relax."

"WHAT?!?!" I shouted my voice and the voice of Foxy jumpscare withered. "Even you didn't ask!"

"I'm sorry. Now I can't talk." He said.

'Bip'

"Good. It took a little time. You know. Travel in time." He said.

"What happened?" I pinching asked where he would have his nose.

"The younger version of Tirek, the spirit of chaos, the collapse of the empire crystal, exile Nightmare Moon, and is currently writing a V symphony Bethoncolt." He said. I was like faceclaw. "He writes like V Symphony Bethonvena." He added.

"When you are back?" I asked the subject.

"When helping Starswill Bearded reckoning." He said. "And in the meantime I have an idea to find seahorses." He said. I stood on the last word. "Don't you fell for that?" He asked.

"No." I said, resuming my way. "But I have an idea on a Tuesday for two months." I said.

"..."

"What?" I asked.

"Do you have any plans?" Goldy asked slowly.

"I have a busy schedule. I want to do things that were a fiction. You know how much work it." I replied.

"Wow. And you're telling me that I go out and get ripped." He spoke to me.

"..."

"Are you there?"

"......"

"He's not here."

"........."

'bib, bib, bib'

"Is it an alarm that REDDIS is under attack?" I asked suspiciously.

"No. It's a phone becomes flat." Goldy replied stressed.

'Buuuum'

"Was it an explosion outside REDDIS?" I asked angry.

"I have to go. BYE." He said. Then he hung up. I looked at the phone and no, I didn't know what to think.

"So you didn't damage it too much." I said. I put the phone and hit the wall. "IML INL hlome." I said, still glued to the wall.

"You're back. Good." Goldy said. "What are you doing?" He asked, looking at me.

"Il blecone lone wlih thle wlall." I replied.

"As you wish." Goldy said. I unglued from the wall and looked at him angry. "What?"

"How badly damaged?" I asked him.

"Only on the outside, but it was repaired." He said. I went to cuisine is, pressed a hidden button and the wall opened to reveal REDDIS intact. "You see. It's like new." Goldy said. I grabbed the handle of the door and looked at Goldy. He had a fake smile and a little sweat on his forehead. I opened the door and what I saw there shocked me enormously. The entire interior was destroyed. There was a half of the console. The glass tube was broken into two parts. Some lights didn't shine, and some sparks flew profusely. The floor looked like Swiss cheese, and some holes protruded, combined differently and randomly cables. All of the console, burned. I stood without a word and then only I know is I fainted from the frantic smile.


^ This isn't possible. ^ Said Bill.

} To pass out in your head? {He GG looking at Ghost.

> I'm impressed. <Said DG.

'Trash'

^ What was that? ^ Asked Bill.

> None. It's just common sense flew out the window. <Said DG.


# Yes. # Told Nightmare G.

| Why do you need to win in everything? | Asked indignantly Purple Ghost.

"Even video games." Disharmony added.

"And Strategy game." Creep said.

# Innate talent. # Said normally Nightmare G.


"Ghost."

"..."

"Ghost."

"..."

"Ghost."

"..."

"Ghost!"

"..."

"Ghost!"

"..."

"Ghost!"

"Yah already going down mom." I said, sitting down.

"Mom?" Asked Goldy.

"What?" I asked.

"What?"

"What?"

"Who?"

"Doctor?"

"What doctor?"

"Does not matter." I said, standing up.

"Listen. I'm going to went to the store ..."

'Squeeeeee'

"To Luna." Goldy said. "It will be bad as a teacher is late for my lesson. This means that I will leave you alone."

"Go." I told. Goldy snapped his fingers and disappeared in a flash of gold. I got up and went to bed.

= I wonder whether the joke plant has influenced you? =

Author's Note:

Enjoy and comment. I'm serious. Give me some ideas, or who the Ghost is to know through tokens.

Next chapter:

11_Continuation joke.