• Published 1st Sep 2015
  • 1,618 Views, 26 Comments

Ghost story - mikele_11



Hello, my name is Michael and I am displaced to Equestria as my imaginary animatronic Ghost . I'm not complaining that I'm wrong, but could be better ? Yes? Who do I want to lie to you , it is extra. Don't ask why, just do not ask .

  • ...
21
 26
 1,618

4_Working day and chaos

Rewrite

> Sleep Off

I woke up feeling sort of ... I don't know. But suddenly I remembered the important thing. "It's time to work." I thought to myself. I got up from the couch and went to the door, then stepped outside and headed for the Sugarcube Corner.

* System? * I asked.

> Yes

* Please instruction to use a motor of reality. * I said politely.

> The engine has no limits
> The only limitation is the imagination

* I can learn the basic setting making changes in reality? * I asked the system.

> Snap of the claws

* This is a joke. * I asked. * Just like Discord. From right? *

> Yes

* Huh. * I was a little confused by this. * And I know how to use spells that I met? *

> You should just think about what you want to do

* Just like that? * I ask.

> Yes

* I have to do it yourself once something like AI. * I thought before I was interrupted by the chirping of the system.

> All of machinery, information technology, technical and computer activated

* Fuck !!!!! What a pain. * Internally yelling at each other.

> Expedited data preparation

I felt even worse but for a second and suddenly the pain disappeared. Then I heard how the system says something.

> Turn on the normal preparation of data

* I'm sick. * I thought and then I started thinking about the bakery and its interior and then about teleportation spell. On the bright flash of orange light I found myself in the middle of Sugarcube Corner and I saw shocked ponies. "Teleportation spell." I said ... * But I use magic. * I interrupted myself thinking. I went into the kitchen and ...

"Hello Ghost." Pinkie Pie screamed in my face. "How are u?" She asked with a smile.

"This would also be good if it weren't that I think you destroy one of my sensors hearing." I said to her with a slight annoyance but I couldn't expect anything else. "That's what you have to cook cakes?" I asked hoping that give me more peace of mind when you will focus on pastries.

"Here is a list of what today we need." She gave me a list of needs. "So what? Are you ready for this challenge partner in baked goods?" She asked with a grin.

I looked at her with a slight smile. "And if Pegasi fly?" I asked sarcastically what she had even wider smile.

"Take care of the first half and I the other." She and soon after took as ingredients.

"Alright." I mentioned doing the same thing.


It was light and unexpected. Both made cakes in the same Ant. Currently, nothing was missing after we did contest 'who will do most cakes'. Generally speaking, we had a break. Pinkie ate cake and I took a chance by eating muffins. Speaking ventured I meant that the robot was eating a cupcake. But back Pinkie decided to break the silence that prevailed.

"Ghost?" She asked, looking at me. "Can you tell me about Dron?"

"So why?" She turned toward me.

"So I knew by whom suffered, and show him what he had lost." She said gaining my surprise.

"We know just from a couple of days." I said, looking at her. She just smiled.

"But that doesn't mean we can't be friends." She said while still having a smile. I wondered for a moment and then finally decided.

"It's good. But then I don't want to hear complaints about 'why you said'." I said and she nodded her head affirmatively. "Dron is animatronic little more than me. It is easy to recognize when a black tie, Pointed head-dress and brown colored body. In some places you can see as if it were burnt. His face isn't half mask and his eyes are different. One has orange eyes and Second only white dot. His hands consist only of internal skeleton like legs from the knees down. " Dron described in full. Pinkie looked at me with a slight grimace.

"What I meant was it is, stupid." She said.

"Since so. It's strange. He learns all about their enemies to their weaknesses use against them. Few expresses what he thinks and never gives up, unless the plan includes such activities. Practically he is unstoppable but that is a lie. He plays the role of the boss just to execute its plan. As a friend or even your friend doesn't know the truth. Never believe his tricks. But there can be different. Don't pass what I have and it is therefore ... like a machine. " I finished. Pinkie looked at me with a faint sadness, but at least I had something to comfort her. I took the cake out of nowhere and gave Pinkie. "Maybe it's better to be prepared." I proposed.

Suddenly Mrs. Cake came into the room and said. "It seems that your competition gave us some stocks which means that it can end sooner."

"So late for work?" I asked trying to make sure that I understand.

"It seems so." Said Mrs. Cake. Then she reached behind her and pulled out a not large bag. "Here it is your reward Ghost." She said.

Don't wait any longer preaching decided to take the bag but trying to use magic. The results were satisfactory. The bag was surrounded in orange magic and began to levitate in my direction. When it reached me, I grabbed the bag and I was thinking where to hide. And then I decided to put it under the costume. I put the bag, took claws and I was happy that it works. It was in my suit.

"Goodbye and best regards." I said, heading for the exit. When I was outside I noticed that it is noon. "Time flies when you're playing well." I said to myself, or so I thought.

^ You're right, kid. What are you plans? ^ Asked me Bill.

* Test the chaos. * I said, then snapped my claws. A bright flash of orange light meant that I didn't know what happened ... after all I wanted to teleport. As the light faded, I was in a place where I saw a place near the town.

^ And what it did do. ^ Asked Bill.

* It had to find a place to build a house. * I said. Bill had to say something but stopped snapping claws. Suddenly the earth began to shake slightly with space where nothing grew there was a two-storied house. It's walls were the color of gold miscible with copper. The roof was covered with a deep red color. The windows were decorated with parapets on which they were pots of flowers white as snow and looked like joke plant. Everything was in harmony.

^ That's all you can do. ^ Bill asked with a slight ridicule.

* You didn't see defense systems. * I said. Suddenly, the pots came out laser blasters. Windows and doors were closed with metal bars. Around the house appeared missile turrets as the game portal. Above me flying bots guard frome BioShock 2. "No danger." After these words all the machines had hidden. "Just one more thing." I told. I snapped my claws and the door appeared mailbox with an inscription on the side of 'Ghost'. "Working ..." I couldn't end when I heard the chirp of the system.

> The power level of exhaustion
> Power: 5%

"What?!" I shouted surprised. "But in the morning I had 50%." I told thinking what could have been me so exhausted.

> The engine actually gets a large amount of electricity

"Well, that explains it." I said upset. "Just the power to create the charger?" I asked system of counting on a positive response.

> Chances are low

Without waiting I snapped a claws (used to change this setting) and in front of me appeared record.

> Power: 1%

As soon as I walked into a slight tingling feeling. Then the system chirping.

> Charging started
> Please wait
> Power: 5%

I waited a few more minutes.

> Power: 25%

And I waited.

> Power: 50%

And I waited.

> Power: 75%

I was tired of waiting.

> Power: 100%
> The disc loading isn't safe to re-charge

"System. Can I use the cores of magic to recharge my batteries?" I asked.

> Set systems require calibration
> I start calibrations
> End for about 2 hours

"I don't hurry." I said. * Can I show my house of my friends? * I pondered walking toward the library. * System. I want to know everything about the machines, animatronics, AI, vehicles and TM * said.

> Loading
> Expedited data flow

Nothing felt that was a good sign, but I felt a little sleepy. Ignoring this I continued my way. After a few minutes of walking I saw the library as for pulling jaw. So I say everything in the version which I find myself.

> The slowdown in the flow of data

I felt a surge of energy and not only. I also knew that the acceleration of data flow takes more Ram on my disk. I also knew ... never mind. When the former at the door knocked on three times. I heard the Twilight says, "Come in." I walked in and she looked at me.

"I see that you have finished early today Ghost." She said, looking at me.

"I had the speed which I didn't expect." I said with a smile. "Twilight you have free time?" I asked her.

"Yes. What about it?" She asked, looking at me.

"I want to show you something." I told her.

"It's good but nothing terrible well." She said.

That gave me the idea for later. "This way." I said. She walked with me to the exit and then headed towards you before I came. When we were there she saw the house.

"You wanted to show me the house somepony?" She asked with surprise.

"Look at the case." I said. She briefly glanced at me and then where the box was. I saw her looking at it as if it was a lie. "Can you believe what you can achieve with just not a lot of magic and reality engine." I said, smiling as she looked at me.

"Reality engine?" She asked, not knowing what's going on.

"The engine actually a device that I have. It gives me the opportunity to create what I want. But consumes a lot of electricity." I explained. Twilight looked at me skeptically.

"So you can create everything?" She asked.

"Yes, but with a large amount of current." I replied. Then I snapped claws and a flash of light appeared on my head a fez. Twilight stared at it in disbelief.

"But ... it ... like ?!" Twilight couldn't express.

"I told you. The reality engine." I replied with a nonchalant smile. Don't wait any longer I said. "If I own a home it means that I no longer live in the library. But you can visit me as you want." Twilight looked at me for a long moment.

"So you just live here like that?" She asked.

"Yes." I replied without expression.

"So did you get the formalities relating to citizenship in the town?" Still she asked.

"Yyyyyy ... No." I said, realizing that I forgot something.

"Do you want me you took to the town hall." She proposed.

"Please." I replied with a slight sarcasm.

"Well, come on." She said walking towards the town hall.

"Yes. I'm going." I said casually.


"Please wait." Said the mare with a gray mane. "Well what do we ..." Her voice trailed off as she looked in my direction.

"Hi, I am Ghost, and I want to live in Ponyville." I said with a smile.

"Calm down. This is my friend." Twilight said. Mayor Mare looked at me with a slight distrust. "I'll vouch for him." She said.

"Maybe I can give him a chance." Mayor said.

"What should I do?" I asked hoping for something easy.

"I show you some things and ask some questions.

"You'll do Ghost." Said Twilight leaving. Mayor Mare pointed out that I followed her. Yes I did.

"Sit Ghost." She said, pointing to a chair. When I sat down Mayor Mare pulled something out of the drawer. These were the cards of splashes. "Tell me what is this Ghost." She showed the first paint with the stain.

"It looks like a butterfly." I said, looking at a piece of paper. Mayor now take another card. "Leaf." She took another. "Bird." Mayor Mare put the cards.

"Well Ghost. Now tell me the first thing to the words that I speak." She said. "The sun."

"Joy." I replied.

"Night."

"Stars."

"Time."

"Tardis." I said.

"What?." Asked Mayor Mare.

"Long story." I replied.

"Well. Pegasi."

"The weather."

"Pain." She said.

"..."

"Ghost. I told the pain." Mayor Mare said.

"..."

"Something is wrong?" She asked.

"... My past." In the end I said.

"Excuse me?" Asked surprised mare.

"My past is full of pain, grief and suffering." I said sadly. Although it was an accident 'Ghost not mine I felt his feelings, his pain, fear, sadness. "It is the only story in my life that I want to forget." I said.

"Well. I don't want to force you to continue what you have pain, so I will say that you can be a citizen of Ponyville. Just that you sign here, here, here and here." She pointed to the place on the sheet. "Great." She said. "You can go and wish you a nice day." Said Mayor Mare.

"Thank you." I said, then got up and left. When I was out immediately headed toward the house.

> I know when we bothering our past. And you know that when you are going through this event we all actually live it. <Said DG.

} That's right. {Spoke sadly GG.

# I don't have feelings. # Nightmare G said in the same tone as always.

^ Kid. Head up. ^ Said Bill Cipher.

"It's hard just to forget about it." I told sad.

~ And I know what you feel better. ~ Said common sense. ~ You have in your head all the knowledge about the machines, and more. Looking in your memories I offer you to build something. More specifically someone. ~ Spoke cheerfully. ~ Note. Johnny V. ~ said.

"You're right. It's much better than this." I said. Without waiting for what others say I ran into the house.

When I arrived I opened the door and went inside. The first thing I saw was a living room. When the wall next to the entrance to another room has a red sofa. Before it was a glass table and on the pilot with a ton of buttons. On my right was a large HD TVs and next PS4. At the center of the room was a carpet with the inscription DW. Chandelier ... a chandelier. To my left was the entrance into the kitchen and in front of me entrance into the hall. I went to the door on me and turned to the entrance that says 'parts and machines'. When I entered the room I saw that everywhere there were various screws, sheet metal, cables, floppy disks, circuits, and container ... Redstone. In a word, everything mechanical. I walked over to the table, took a few parts and started working.


3 hours later

After three hours I finished the construction of the robot. He looked like a faithful copy of Johnny V frome short circuit 2. Not counting my amendments. 1 gave him unlimited source of energy. 2 can use the laser. Not wanting to wait hooked up to him and tried to create basic data. In the beginning, nothing happened but then my view changed to show some kind of huge amounts ankles. Each presented different figures. Some showed patterns and numbers and other memories. I took a pair of dice with patterns and numbers and cubes with memories of the films Short Circuit and Short Circuit 2. Other data've created myrself and others simply swapped. When I graduated (and I don't know what I was doing) started the data transfer. Everything that was replaced the same room where I was. Suddenly I heard the chirp of the system.

> Data transfer completed

After I heard unplugged the cable and opened the control panel of Johnny V. I clicked the red button and the screen appeared command line. Johnny slowly began to 'open the eyes' and something stutter. "The ... what? What? H ... hello. What's your name?" He asked, looking at me.

"I am the Ghost." I said with a slight smile. Inside the bursting of pride. "You are number V." I said. 'Johnny a little scowled at least I think so.

"Number V is a stupid name." He said. "Maybe Kevin. Josh. Johnny. So Johnny V sounds best." He said with a hint of happiness in his voice.

* Works as it should be. * "So much better." I said.

"Hmm. What it is. He asked, looking something like a metal stick with a green tip. He lifted it and began to watch.

"This is something of a sonic screwdriver. It is a sonic device, mainly the tool." I replied.

"And how is it outside?" He asked wanting to have to go.

"The new information." I said. He looked at me even happier. "Move." I said, stepping away.

"Hold." He handed me a screwdriver and then headed for the exit. "Infos, infos, infos." He said leaving the house.

> But it will be fun. <Spoke with a funny DG.

* Why? "I ask.

> Ponies who don't know the metal monster moving the entire town and frighten everything it encounters. <Said DG.

That's when I realized that I forgot about. Don't wait any longer left the house and tried to find Johnny V, but nowhere it wasn't. "Fast for such a job." I said, impressed.

# You have mounted him a lot better engines than it should have. # Told Nightmare G.

"Ah. That explains it." I said earlier losing admiration. Already I was preparing to go to the left when I heard the screams of the opposite side. "And yet it is this way." I said, going to the right. When I caught up with Johnny V I saw him take different things, investigates them thoroughly and then throw just anywhere. "Johnny V!" I shouted. He drew attention to me. "You have ponies apologize for scaring them and clean up after themselves." I said with a hint of anger in my voice. Johnny slightly decreased.

"I'm sorry for scaring." He said, and then drove up to the places where they had been and put down objects into place.

Ponies looked with amazement at Johnny V and then at me. In the end, one of them decided to say something. "This is something you listening?" He asked hesitantly.

"It isn't the object." I said angry. "This is Johnny V. He is alive. And in addition, I drew his attention. He could further explore things and frighten you or just listen to what he said." I told. "Johnny. Maybe first we will study things in a different style and at first my friends and know that what they are doing." I said.

"It's good. It's up to whom first?" Asked Johnny edging me.

"First we visit Applejack." I said. "C'mon."

"Already." He said.


"And here Sweet Apple Acress." I said, showing the whole farm.

"Holding apple." Said Johnny V.

"Yes." I replied. We were at the door and then knocked on the door. After a while of waiting, I heard hoofsteps and then the door opened, revealing a red stallion with bright blond mane. He looked at me and were stuck in silence. In the end I decided to start speaking. "Is Applejack?" I asked gently.

"Y ... yeeup." He replied uncertainly.

"Applejack! Though I want you to meet someone!" I called.

"Ghost. Is it ya?" She asked.

"I agree." I replied. Then I heard hoffsteps and I saw Applejack.

"That's who ya partner ya want to present?" She asked, looking curiously. I slightly pulled away to reveal behind me, Johnny. She looked at him curiously and then she asked. "What's your name?"

"I'm Johnny V. Nice to talk you." He said, wheeling and giving his 'hand'. Applejack gave hoof and shook him.

"I'm glad. I'm Applejack." She said. "Ghost. Can ya and your friend enter on a piece of apple pie?" She asked.

"We are happy. Although Johnny V can't even eat anything because he is a robot. But it alive." I said.

"I would be happy but I might want to make friends Ghost." Johnny said.

"It even take a piece of the road." I said. Applejack Before she could say anything I snapped claws and a piece of apple pie was my other clutches. "Thanks. Bye." I said. Me and Johnny moved to Ponyville. "Johnny." I said. "Next is a Rarity." I told him.


"It is even a hat." Said Rarity.

"The hat can be." Said Johnny V.

"Just let it be a cylinder." I said. "Because fits." I added before anyone could ask.

"It's up to someone now?" Johnny asked impatiently.

"Rainbow Dash." I said.

"With Rarity for their help and hospitality but criticism of Fez barely I survived. Look. I love Fez and any attempt to change this wouldn't end well." I said.

"Yes, yes. I understand." She outraged Rarity.

"Johnny. We go." I said, leaving the Carousel boutique.

"Good-bye." Johnny said.

When we were outside were headed, where Rainbow lives. "That's what Johnny. What do you think?" I asked.

"These ponies are nice." He said.


# ... And then everything will be mine. # Nightmare G.

^One snag . ^ Said Bill. ^ We have no way out. ^

} Mom. Just that Ghost gets equal to half the power of lightning or powerful magic. {He GG.

> Elements are powerful and we weren't free. <Noted DG.

# Because they don't allow us to leave. # Told Nightmare G.

> A. Well, this changes everything. <Said DG.

# Just let us stop. OKAY?#


"Rainbow Dash! Are you?" I cried. Suddenly close to me flew a rainbow streak. When the same streak approached a second time and grabbed the Pegasus surprising that this streak of leaving.

"AU. What? How do you ..." It was hard surprised by what I did.

"I want to introduce you to Johnny V," I said, pointing to the said robot.

"Hello." Johnny said cheerfully. "I'm Johnny V."

"Hi. I'm a Rainbow Dash. The fastest flier in Equesrtia." She said with pride.

"Yes, Yes, Yes." I said, shaking my eyes. "Johnny. Now it's time to Fluttershy." I said.

"Okay." Johnny said. "I'm going. '


'Knock, knock, knock.' I knocked three times. On the other side I heard the silent 'I'm going'. After a while of waiting, Fluttershy was opened the door. When she saw me stepped back a little bit of light 'eep'.

"Still you can't get used to my appearance?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"I ... I'm sorry Ghost. I didn't mean to offend you." She said, trying to hide behind her mane.

"none taken." I said with a pleasant voice. "Well, but you didn't see me when I was in bad shape." I said, but then added. "I want you to meet someone." I moved to the side showing Johnny. "This is Johnny V is relatively new here." I said.

"Hi, nice to meet you." Johnny said.

'O. H ... hello. " Said Fluttershy shyly.

"I just want to introduce Johnny to my friends." I said. "Now we're going to see Pinkie Pie. To view Fluttershy." I said.

"Goodbye." Johnny said.

"Bye." Fluttershy said softly.


# This can rummage through my memory Ghost and find information about the place. # Proposed a Nightmare G.

^ There is a potential two creatures that will unlock us. ^ Said Bill.

# Tell Ordered!# Nightmare G pointing to the Bill.

^ The first is Discord, and the second is Sombra. ^ Said Bill. ^ The fastest is to wait for Discord. ^

# Then I have time to lay the plan. # Said Nightmare G sinister smile. #Nightmare Is a mental game. No end. Lack of strength to fight with it. Nothing can stop the evil. # Said ominously.


"Pinkie! You are there." I cried.

"I comiiiiing" She said cheerfully. "What's the Ghost?" She asked. When she looked at Johnny V immediately she began jumping up and down. "Omygosh, omygosh. New ..." She said as long as it stayed there.

"This is Johnny V." I said. Pinkie looked at him with a smile and then turned to me.

"You said that your only friend was Dron." She said taking a serious face.

"Because it was so. But I just built him today." I said. She looked between me and Johnny.

"You built him?" She asked in disbelief.

"Yes. Now Johnny isn't the time to study sweets. We're going to Twilight." I said. Johnny put down the candy and left. I saw that Pinkie wants to say something but I cut her off. "He is crazy about a large amount of data and left the Twilight at the end." Without waiting for her other question just left. Me and Johnny V walked the path to the library.

When we were at the door I turned to Johnny. "First, welcome and then your hobby." I said to Johnny. Before he ask, I sought knocked on the door. "Twilight. It's me again." I say. I hear how she goes to the door and opens it.

"What's the Ghost?" She asked but then She saw Johnny. "Who is this?" She asked.

Johnny V drove up and offered his hand. "I'm Johnny V. Nice to meet you." He said. Twilight hesitantly handed hoof and shook him.

"I am Twilight Sparkle. I live in this library." She said. when Johnny V heard the word 'library' immediately became energetic.

"Books. Knowledge. Infos." He said entering inside. "Infos, infos, infos." He said. He drove to one of the shelves and howl book. When he opened it he began to read with an amazing pace. Twilight jaw hung agape as she watched Johnny V, he quickly looked through the book page and then took another one.

"I think I read an entire library in about 25 minutes." I said.

"But ... like him ... he even knew what he was reading?" She asked in shock.

Johnny briefly stopped reading and looked at us. "This land is called Equestria. They rule her two princesses. Celestia and Luna. Luna rises moon as the sun rises Celestia." He said, and went back to reading.

"He keeps up with the pace of reading." I said.

"You let him stay the night?" Twilight asked.

"Quite not bad cooks." I said.

"But why?" She asked.

"He must learn something. Anyway, it is a bookworm." I said. "Do it for him. I built it but for me he will get bored." It Twilight markedly.

"You have built it ?!" She was again in shock. "But ... it seems ... so ... alive." She said.

"His soul was created out of my mind which means it is another version of me." I said. "How can I want to build a mechanical version of you." I said. She looked at me in an even greater shock.

"WHAT ?!" Screamed.

"Nevermind." I said. "Oh and what is it?" I said, pointing to random place. Twilight looked where I was pointing and I teleport. * It will be fun. * I said to myself. * Guys? * I asked because no one spoke.


#Just great. My plan is fully ready. Hahaha ahahahaha aahahahahaha. #


I was under construction another form. This time I was working on something that looked like a big, red, gold trash. As for the accuracy of the Supreme Dalek I'm doing it. The best thing isn't that it will be only a machine. He will have feelings as opposed to the normal Daleks. The hardest part, however, was the creation of his body, which is inside the armor. But now the problem is the brain. The solution ... "Brain manipulator." I connected the wires to the helmet and to each other. I put the helmet on the Dalek 'head' and I tried to start ripping the data as it did with Johnny V. And the effect was negative. Nothing happened.

> I advise you to start the mind manipulation mode

"Thanks." I said then I did as I was advised system. Everything suddenly went black, and moments later in the first half of emptiness there were ropes of different thicknesses and with different data rate. Each was orange, only a few were white. On the other side of the voids appeared small blue ball.

> Orange lines of the soul are 100% yours
> White lines are souls located in you
> The blue ball is the foundation created the soul and thus memory

"So I copy my soul and give it a new set?" I asked trying to make sure that well I thought.

> Yes

"Then season to start." I said then I took some rope and I connected them to the ball. When the copied pieces of my soul united by a sphere, changing the color to blue.

A few hours of this I played until I came to the conclusion that enough already. "System. Please begin bonding soul D-1 with the goal called Dalek Supreme." I said then I heard the chirp.

> I start bonding soul D-1 of the Dalek Supreme

"Very well." I said. Suddenly, everything has been replaced by room where I started.

> D-1 was uploaded to the Dalek Supreme
> Process of bonding a separate
> You can break the connection

"System. Enter the time of day." I asked.

> Evening

"So goodnight." I said going into the bedroom on the next floor. As I walked inside I lay down on the bed worthy of a king. I am not exaggerating. The bed was big with red linen with black model my physique. The walls were dark. Room was and spacious. "Tomorrow everything will turn." I said to myself laying comfortably in bed.