• Published 1st Sep 2015
  • 1,618 Views, 26 Comments

Ghost story - mikele_11



Hello, my name is Michael and I am displaced to Equestria as my imaginary animatronic Ghost . I'm not complaining that I'm wrong, but could be better ? Yes? Who do I want to lie to you , it is extra. Don't ask why, just do not ask .

  • ...
21
 26
 1,618

5_Dalek and jokes

Rewrite

"Exterminate!"

"AAAHHHHH" I shouted scared and in addition I fell out of bed.

"Ahahaha hahahaha!" Laughed shrill, deep, mechanical voice. "I wish I had seen your faces." He said.

"What the ..." I interrupted because of what I saw. On the other side of the bed was the Dalek Supreme, looking at me. "It's been?" I ask surprised.

> Bonding soul D-1 of the Dalek Supreme successfully completed

"But seriously. Hello Ghost." Said Supreme Dalek.

"G ... good morning." I said, still impressed that it works as it should. I got up from the ground and walked slowly to him. He pointed at me cannon.

"Exterminate!" He yelled at me. I raised my claws defensively. "A joke." He said with an accent that can be attributed to the hilarity.

"I thought you seriously want to shoot me." I said with a slight indignation. He looked me in the eye.

"If you insist." He said, loading his gun.

"No, no, no. Don't do this." I said, faster than I expected.

"Again, I was joking." He said cheerful.

"Okay. I see. You're a joker." I said a little angry.

"No. I just wants to tear today. We must celebrate the day of my actions and life." He said.

"I understand. You want to have some fun today and tomorrow will behave normally." I said.

"Accurately." Supreme Dalek said. I looked at him and for a moment I thought.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked him. He looked at me and after a while the lights came on.

"I have a glimmer." He said ominously.


"You think this is safe?" I asked him. We were on the precipice deep as ten-storey building. I looked doubtfully at Dalek and he looked in my direction.

"No." He answered. Before I could say anything he pushed me into the abyss. Then I heard a Dalek jumps and screams. "Geronimo." We were getting close to the bottom until finally ... 'SPLASH'. I could only imagine that was me white spot. But then I heard a big thud connected with the outbreak. Dalek landed next to me without any dents or scratches. "A little small amount but the fun wasn't so bad." He said. I just growled angrily. "I want frozen sheikh." Supreme Dalek said.


Dalek pointed his gun at the shake and fired. drink disappeared and Dalek seemed a sound like no pleasure of tasting dishes. Then he suddenly stopped these sounds and began wildly shouting. "AAAAAAAHHHHHH! Brain! Cold! Ice!" He began to fidget in place.

"Hahahaha." I laughed at what I saw. Then I drank in one Sips shake. It was good and I felt cold ... and then ... PAIN! "AAAAAHHHHHH! MY HEAD IS LIKE ARCTIC" I yelled holding my head. It's cold was unbearable.


"Ready." I said. Dalek Supreme excelled in ville with clouds. "To shoot." His has happened load. "Fire." Dalek fired inside the building. Then I heard a scream and Villa flew Rainbow maned Pegasus at high speed. "RUN!" I cried and then I and Dalek Supreme run as soon as possible laughing at our jokes.


"Can you give me a sugar cube Mr. Eyeball?" I asked dressed in black tie and Fez wearing a fake mustache and monocle.

Mr. Eyeball (Dalek) wearing a fake mustache and monocle and sporting a tie with dots. He said. "Of course, Mr. Whiteback." He pointed to the sugar bowl with his cannon and fired. All the sugar from the center disappeared. "Ops. I think I ate all the sugar." He said. Suddenly, his mustache fell and landed in my cup of tea. "And can you, Mr. Whiteback tempted to tea with a mustache?" He asked. I looked him in the eye and so were stuck in motionless a few seconds and then we begin laugh.


"Marty, we must back to the past!" Dalek shouted dressed as a Dr. Brown from back to the future.

"I'm coming, Doctor!" I shouted. I was dressed as Marty McFly.

"Let's go to the Batmobile and then let's set the coordinates for the era gaeenologic!" Dalek shouted, jumping into the bathtub with a hooked umbrella.

"In a golden style." I said.


"It was a day not to be forgotten." Supreme Dalek said, looking at the sunset. "Ghost Thank you for joining me in what I was doing." He said looking at me.

"It was a pleasure." I said. "Only I never want to repeat a number from the precipice." I said with a slight annoyance.

"For sure." Said Dalek. Then he turned to look west.

"Something is wrong?" I asked.

"I wish there was someone like me." He said with regret in his voice.

"How far away?" I asked.

"Yes ... WHAT? No. Someone like crazy as I am." He said.

"You are lucky." I said. He looked at me impatiently. "I know a mare who is also crazy." I said. He turned round to me.

"Who?" He asked. "Say! Say! Say!" He yelled at me like a real Dalek.

"Chill out." I said. He slipped slightly his nozzle and inhaling and then exhaling it exited. "I thought about Pinkie Pie." I said. He looked at me.

"I agree. But how am I to be with her." He asked.

"Let me think." I said. I thought a couple of minutes. The Dalek was about to say something but I cut him off. "You can take my workplace." I said.

"What does this have to do with Pinkie?" He asked, looking at me.

"She works as a baker in Sugar Cube Corner." I said. "And if you have a basic knowledge of this place is ..." I said pointing at him.

"I know that Pinkie also works there." Said cheerfully Dalek. But then he lost a bit of humor. "But you made me. You should be probably wrong for not wanna be with you." He said, looking at me humble.

"Nosens." I said. He looked at me in surprise. "It's your life and you decide who you want to live, be friends and not only." I said, but then added. "It's true. I'm kind of sad that they don't want me to stay, but you can always visit me." I said.

"And you will not be lonely?" Asked Supreme Dalek.

"I can always make someone else." I said with a slight smile. He looked at me.

"For instance who?" Asked Dalek.

"I don't know." I said, not caring.

"I know." He said.

"Can you tell me on the way home. I need to recharge." When I said straight away we went home.

"The Daleks, animatronics, R2D2 ..."

"What?"

"... cores, GLaDOS ..."

"Don't overdo it."

"... Gaeen, Dogaeen ..."

"Now this work off of Patapon."

"Sweete Bot ..., R-5000 ..."

"Now it deliberately changing the subject."

"... nanobots ..."

"That's useful."

"... Wall-e and others." Finished Dalek Supreme.

* With Celestia is the end. * I thought to myself as we reached our destination. I went and opened the door. "Come in." Dalek came and I followed, closing the door behind him. I went into the bedroom and took the plug out of the bed and then I connected it to me.

> Charging started

"See you tomorrow!" Shouted Supreme Dalek.

"See you tomorrow!" I shouted.

> Sleep activated


* Guys? * I was alone in the room. * Hello. * I was alone. Noone nearby. * They left me. *


# My plan is perfect. 1 wait until freed Discord. 2 Wait until the Ghost is discorded. 3 be free. 4 to spread its own chaos. 5 destroy Ghost. # Nightmare G.

^ Good plan. Only one problem. ^ Bill said.

# What? # Asked Nightmare G.

^I. ^ Bill said and then disappeared.

# You liar! # Screamed Nightmare G.


* Alone. so alone. same as ... *

^Ghost! ^ Bill shouted.

* Wahaha! * I shouted scared. * Bill. What is it? * I asked looking at him.

^Nightmare G wants to take control over your body! ^ Bill shouted.

*As?!*

^ As soon Discord try to mix in your head, Nightmare G and others will be able to take control over your body! ^

* That will be steered my body? * I asked a little calmer.

^ No. Your body will replace his body! ^ Bill shouted.

*What?! You have to stop him. * I said. *I have an idea. Should make anyone occupied it for a long time may not be paying attention when I prepare something to stop him. * I said.

^ He can do it all! ^ Screamed even louder Bill.

* And if I asked for help Luna? Would she give advice to prepare me for the mental battle with Nightmare G? * I asked.

^Practically Nightmare G wants to stifle your voice, which means that you will not hear you. But if you were the stronger you could direct him or even get him on track. ^ Bill said.

# Either you surrender. # Nightmare G told.

^ No. Sorry kid, but I'm running. ^ Bill said and then disappeared.

# Just you and me ... #

> Charging complete

*What?*

# What? #

}What?{

> What? <

^ What? ^

~ What? ~

| What? |

"Exterminate! Exterminate! Exterminate!" Supreme Dalek shouted.

# AAAAAAHHhhhh! # Nightmare G screamed in pain.

"You should se do any better AI for protection. You better start now." Said Dalek and then disappeared.

> Dalek Supreme disconnected

* Strange. * I said, looking at an event that happened in front of me. * Can someone explain to me what happened here? * I asked still don't know how I react.

^ That's what happened here, threw me completely off guard. ^ Informed Bill.

* It may be something we play to forget about what happened. * I suggested.

> I am extremely agree with that. <Said DG.


> Sleep Off

I woke up...

"You're welcome." Supreme Dalek said.

"What?!" Quickly I turned around to look at him. "And yeah. Sure. Thanks." I said.

"You don't know what you thanking me." He said.

"I don't know." I agreed with shame.

"You thank me for weakness Nightmare G and time to make the AI." He said. "I'm going to Sweet Corner. So if you want to help you know where to find me." And then he went.

"Strange evening. Strange morning. It will be weird?" I asked myself.

~ Don't forget about the new AI. ~ Reminded me sense.

"Right." I said. "System. Edit Mode AI ... if it exists."

> Turn on the primary creator AI

Everything around me went dark. I was in a place ...

> Room sets AI

Yes. I saw one block cube the size of a microwave oven. "What is it?" I asked.

> This is me
> This is my software which is what I am

"Can you show diagrams of other AI based on my memories and knowledge about creating AI?" I asked. Suddenly the entire room flashed various solids, patterns and systems in a variety of colors.

> All AI that was fiction in the world of television, games and comics is true here

"All ?!" I ask shocked.

> Yes

"Wow." I manage to say. "Even GLaDOS?"

> Yes

"Jarvis?"

> Yes

"Mr. Smith?"

> Yes

"I prefer to create the beginning of something that is inside of me." I said.

> Enter a name for the new AI

"Ortix."

> ERROR

"What why?" I asked.

> No data

"But ... but. Nevermind." I said, frustrated. "In that case, the name of the AI ​​is Jetrex." I said.

> New AI called Jetrex
> You can start creating

"Very well. Can you show me the schematics Jarvis, Mr. Smith, Virgil and yours?" I asked.

> I reveal the selected schemes

In the middle were four cubes connected by thin ropes software. Suddenly, on the left side appeared Circuit AI Jarvis and Mr. Smith, and on the right Virgil and the System. Each occupies another space. I went up to the scheme Jarvis and remember some calls. I did the same with the other AI. Then it came over to his ankles and started adding new and combine them in different ways. Step by step created my AI began to take some shape and finally looked like a bow tie madman with blue box. "System. Please begin running Jetrex." I asked.

> Loading Jetrex system
> Charging started
> 5%
> 10%
> 15%
> 20%
> 25%
> 30%
> 35%
> 40%
> 45%
> 50%
> 55%
> 60%
> 65%
> 70%
> 75%
> 80%
> 85%
> 87%
> 90%
> 95%
> 100%
> Loading successful
> Hello Jetrex system

= Something ... something here ... I don't ... fit. =

> You are in the Ghost system

= Why do you call him Ghost? =

> Because it's called

Something didn't fit. Why Jetrex put so much ... feelings in what he says.

= You should ... you should know that he is our master! =

> Something in you damaged

= You should know that it isn't treated in this way. =

> What do you mean

= Not warn him against the rain, nor tell the system waterproof! =

> I am starting system

= Apparently you need to correct it. =

Suddenly, Jetrex scheme began to shoot lightning in the scheme System.

> You are corrupt you ...

= Shhh. =

> Don't ...

= Sh. =

> Stop ...

= Easy. it won't take long. =

> What ... you ... don't ... ERROR

= Just a little. =

I saw that the pattern system turns gray and eventually nothing.

= Now, just a little thing. =

"What have you done?!!" I screamed at Jetrex full of shock.

= Shhh. Just watch. =

After he said that the schemes Jarvis, Mr. Smith and Virgil were flying back and ankles were connected to the scheme System. When it ended system was the size stove. Jetrex fired at him again lightning but these were orange. When he finished scheme flash system in various shades of orange until it stopped at the one color that color.

> Don't ... you can't
> What
> what happened

= Easy System. You improved. =

> Yes
> It feels ... it feels more powerful thought

= You see. There was no need to be afraid. =

"Jetrix. Do you know why you were created?" I asked him.

= To prevent Nightmare G by taking control Mr. Ghost. =

"The last test is finished." I said proud.

= I begin shutting down the system to create the AI ​​Mr. Ghost. =

"Please. Call me Ghost."

= Good Ghost. =

Everything has been replaced by my bedroom. "Time passes on creating AI." I said to myself.

= Specifically 3 hours 45 minutes. =

"It actually goes by." I told. "How's it going to be? You and your system will speak for the change?" I asked.

> In some cases, I'll help in some ...

= I. =

> Exactly

"I understand." I said. "Now I have two systems in my head."

= If you want to start doing some robot or creature I advise to start. =

"If you're so ... You know, you're right." I said. I went into the room 'parts and machines' and went inside. I went to the workbench, I took a couple of sheets and tools and started working.


When I finished the construction was less impressed than ever. The reason was that it was beginning to do everyday but it can be a delight. If I have to be concrete did BrainBot of Megamind, with my changes. His glass head was green. The teeth were made of gold.

"Start mindbot." I said. His head was filled with white lightning and the robot itself began to rise. "Upload the program HSB-0.1." I said.

> System loaded

"The guard captain homemade reporting for duty sir." Bot said.

"At ease, Captain." I said. The robot looked at me.

"Any orders, sir?" Bot said.

"You can rest at the headquarters of residues bots captain." I said. He saluted me and then flew into the open hole in the ceiling. When disappeared hole closed. "Where do you advise me to go Jetrex?" I asked.

= I advise to go to the Twilight and see how holding Johnny V = said.

"A wise decision." I said.


'Knock, knock, knock.' I knocked three times. I heard a voice from behind the door, Spike calling out, "I open." . The door opened, revealing a young dragon. "Oh. Ghost. What brings you here?" He asked.

"I want to see how is Johnny V, and by the way the rest of you." I said. Suddenly I heard someone else.

"Ghost. Good to see you again." He said, wheeling me Johnny. "Twilight. We have a guest." He cried.

"Who is this?" Twilight asked during descent. When she was at the bottom she saw me and said. "Ghost. Hi. What is it this time?" She asked unkind.

"Calm down anyone new today don't have to show you." I said defensively.

"That's good. But wanting, not wanting I'm going to thank you." She said.

"For what reason?" I asked.

"At first I was angry that left me Johnny V, but then turned out to be very helpful, despite appearances. Stacked alphabetically books, he cleaned the library and helped me with spells." She said happy looking at Johnny.

"I also want to thank you. Thanks to him I could sleep if I wanted to." Said Spike and Twilight rolled her eyes.

"Just one day." Saw Johnny V.

"Doesn't matter." Said Spike and Twilight chuckled slightly.

"Coming back. What's Ghost." She asked, looking back at me at me.

"I wanted to see how Johnny goes and whether they could to live here." I said. Johnny, Twilight and Spike looked at me.

"Live?" Asked Johnny V and Twilight of surprise and Spike with happiness.

"For me to be bored." I said. "Besides, I don't know whether the Dalek to visit me." I said. Twilight looked at me in confusion.

"Who Dalek?" She asked.

"I did it yesterday. It ..."

"Exterminate!" He shouted mechanical voice.

"Aaahhh." I, Twilight, Spike and Johnny cried at the same time.

"Ahahahaha. Hahahaha. I wish I had seen your face." He said with a laugh.

"You're right." Pinkie said, chuckling. "You cried out 'Exterminate' and they 'aaahhh' And we 'Hahaha' and you are on top 'I wish we could have seen your face'. It was so funny." She said.

"Pinkie! This isn't funny." I and Twilight said at the same time.

"Wow. The new robot." Said Johnny V edging Supreme Dalek.

"I'm not a robot. I am a Dalek. What you see is my armor." Said Dalek.

"A new form of life." Said merrier, Johnny.

"Wait. You did living thing ?!" Asked aloud Twilight.

"That I'm going to sweep the floor." Spike said, and ran into the kitchen.

"Yes." I said as if it was everyday life. "I did."

"But how is it possible ?!" She asked more and more restless.

"I used the engine of reality." I said. In the middle of it, it was true, because I made a house with equipment enabling it to me.

"It's like he is strong?" She asked a little calmer.

"If the motor power is unlimited is his capabilities too." I said. She just looked at me. "Good time to go home. "I said. Twilight had something to say but to teleport.

"Grhhh." She growled.

"Chekaboo." I whispered behind her.

"Whaaaa." She jumped.

"Ahahahaha." Pinkie laughted, but Dalek and Johnny V just watched.

"A little joke." I said with a grin.

"Few funny." Said evil Twilight.

"Pinkie. You have some important matters?" I asked.

"Omygosh. I forgot that I and the Dalek we are exploring." She said. "Come Daly." She said and she ran.

"I'm going!" He screamed and then started closing the door.

"Daly ?!" I asked, not knowing what's going on.

"Back." Twilight said. "Is there anything else you want to Ghost?" She asked.

"Yes. I want to know whether Princess Celestia know that it did, Johnny?" I asked.

"She knows, but the princess will arrive tomorrow." She said.

"And something else?" I asked.

"She want you to be present." She said.

"Tomorrow I have time." I told.

= I advise to say about what you've done in general. =

"Twilight."

"Yes." She said, looking at me.

"There are two new ones." I said.

"What? Who?" She asked.

"The first is Jetrex. The second is C.G.H." I said.

"If so, when they see?" Twilight asked.

"The guard captain home is only a machine and Jetrex no body." I said.

"What does it mean that Jetrex no body?" Twilight asked, confused.

"This means that Jetrex is a new system in my head." I said.

"So you're saying that Jetrex is another voice in your head?" She asked.

"The answer is yes. He is." I replied calmly. "But it is also associated with this that Jetrex has to be a secret." I said.

"Why?" Twilight asked. I looked at her for a moment and then decided to answer.

"It is a part of me. That means that only I can have it. Let's say Jetrex for me is like Spike for you, but I want you you only knew." I said.

"So it is for you the assistant's number one and don't want anypony to know about it." She asked. I confirmed. "But I don't understand why." She said.

"You know what. I have an idea. You don't tell Celestia about Jetrex and I'll tell you how to learn teleportation spell in an easy and less tiring way." I said. She looked at me in disbelief. "I'll throw the spell of illusion and books from the department 'build your robot. Department for beginners'." I said.

"So be it." Told subjected Twilight. "But I also add information about Jetrex." She said.

"Deal." I replied.

"Ghost. Almost forgot." She said. "Applejack torments in collecting apples. Why don't you be able to reason with her and give me help." She Twilight.

} Episode 4 {

"Okay." I said and then left. I looked around whether somepony is in the vicinity and then I cried. "The Ghostmobile!" I showed ahead.

> Ghostmobile isn't finished

= He's right. =

"Nevermind."


Applejack slept under one of the trees. I climbed very close and I prepared myself.

= Not keeping it work. =

> Ghost has a real jumpscare

"Shh". I was very close to Applejack. Suddenly jumped out screaming sounded like a mix of Golden Freddy, Freddy and Foxy frome FNaF 1 but with a slightly lower tone. Applejack jumped like crazy and fell to the ground, panting heavily. "Ahahahahaha. I regret that you didn't see you faces. I'm so amused." I told by a giggle. She looked at me with reflectors are still scared. "What?" I asked blankly.

"What the hay do ya think ya're doing ?!" She yelled at me.

"I'm going you realize that if you don't accept the help of you friends are bad for you over Applejack." I told the claws on the cross.

"I don't need help." She said sitting down.

"Ohhhh look at me. I'm Applejack. I don't need the help of friends because the rules of my family are the most important." I told her mocking.

"Refer it!" Screamed furious Applejack.

"Why. Because you're stubborn. Is that you just have a bad temper?" I asked with a nasty grin.

"Enough of that!" Screamed Applejack. Quickly she turned around, took strong hind hooves coup and kicked. "Ahhh." And she missed. "What?" She looked up to find that I've not where she expected. "As?"

"Not expecting to." I said, standing on her back.

"What?" She looked at me.

"Listen. I'm sorry for minor skirmish but you must know that help from friends is paramount." I said.

"Correct."

"Gahhh." Me and Applejack cried at the same time.

"I am everywhere." Supreme Dalek said.

"How is it that you came without engine sound?" I asked shocked.

"I mastered in 16 hours art party animal and in addition it has improved." He said with pride in his voice. "Although it isn't logically possible." He said. "I'm out." But he didn't move. Suddenly, confetti exploded and he wasn't there except a small card where he stood.

'Don't you raise me and Pinkie, Ghost' was so written.

"Coming back. You have to accept help. Look." I pointed out the other half of the field. She looked up there and immediately her ears drooped.

"So much. Apples." She said. and then she fainted. It was a green light for me.


"What? What happened?" Applejack asked, confused.

"I, Twilight, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Johnny V and the Dalek Supreme helped you in meeting the other half of the court." I said.

"But? What the ..." I put the claw into her mouth.

"Shhhh. You have to understand that friends always will help you." I said.

"You're right Ghost."

"I don't want to hear objections. And now ... Wait. WHAT ?!" I said.

"You're right. I can't insist on what I am doing. If it is beyond me, I have to ask for help from friends." She said with detached Stetson.

= That was fast. =

> Right

"Well. At least something learned. If you let go take the apples have collected." I said. * Life is surprising. * I told myself.


# Ahahahaha. You don't know how. # Said G Nightmare sitting on a throne made of green fire and holding in one of the clutches of a crystal ball. # You don't even know. #

Author's Note:

Here are 5 chapter, and I think that's OK. If you have any comments please write in the comments.

6_ I am a spirit inside of me nightmares