• Published 1st Sep 2015
  • 1,619 Views, 26 Comments

Ghost story - mikele_11



Hello, my name is Michael and I am displaced to Equestria as my imaginary animatronic Ghost . I'm not complaining that I'm wrong, but could be better ? Yes? Who do I want to lie to you , it is extra. Don't ask why, just do not ask .

  • ...
21
 26
 1,619

16_He is just...

"My head." I complained, rubbing my head. When I got up, I saw that I was in a strange forest. Everything looked strange, but somehow familiar. "Where am I?" I asked. Then I remembered something important. "Where is reddis?"

'CRASH'

I heard a sound behind me. I looked and I saw that I am close to smoke. I ran there and found reddis. There was little damaged on the outside, but from the windows coming out dense black smoke. I also heard the sound of bells, that I set when reddis is in critical condition and the entrance into the life-threatening. Even my. "A little while before it begins to repair." I said.

^ I have a strange feeling about this place. I don't like it. ^ Said suspiciously Bill. I had really the feeling that I know this place. Suddenly I heard a rustle of leaves and saw that the bush next to me shaking. Then timberwolf jumped on me, but it was different than the ones that I know. He was heavily overgrown with lianas and vines, and his teeth were made of stone. With his left eye he fought against the orange aura. He attacked me, but I will protect myself. He was going to bite me, but I fired at him bolt of magic and it destroyed. "Phew."

"Ghrrr." Growled timberwolf when submit back. I looked around quickly and I picked up a large stone and then I crushed Timberwolf.

"I think I killed him." I said calmly. Suddenly I heard the crackling of the trees behind my back. I looked back and saw that it was nearby trees are alive. They looked at me with black and red, luminous pins eyes. They drew root and stood up, and then began to attack the vines. I avoided them, as well as several cut off. The trees stopped moving, and then sank into the ground. I thought it was the end, but suddenly jumped out and joined together in a humanoid form. I loaded as much magic as I could, and then I shot a spell incineration, destroying monsters. "What is this monster?" I asked.

> No information

2> detected signals from A-105 to T-X.y_force

= Is not the signals of your vehicles? =

"Yes, they are." I replied. Then I started to go through the forest. Along the way, something hooked up and lost my balance. Fortunately, I caught something, but when it did, I heard a twang. I looked at the object and it turned out that a large and overgrown. I started to pull the vines, but I stopped when I saw a piece of metal engraved with the letters DLC. I brushed the more plants, and I couldn't believe my eyes. "But how is that possible?" I asked looking at delorean. It was dusty and overgrown, but I started to clean it. When I removed all the vines, I went to the door and went inside. I saw that the keys are in the ignition. I grabbed them and turned on. I heard the sound of the starter, but nothing happened. I repeated this several times until the engine suddenly lit. "Hahaha. Now it will be real fun." I said. I looked around and found the console switch. I just flip it. Then the car began to rise into the air. And then slowed and stalled. "Hunh." I snapped. "You can see I have to go on foot. But there is one good thing. I know where I should go." I said going.

~ I have a bad feeling about this. ~ Said common sense. I rolled my eyes.

"You're next, who has a bad feeling." I said, not caring about the matter.

~ This is different. Familiar. As if something wasn't where it needs to. ~

} As you so that you mention it, I can start to feel like. {GG said. I walked on.


"If I'm not mistaken, it should be the bush town." I said. I crossed to the other side, I saw Ponyville, but it was destroyed, old and overgrown. "What happened here?" I asked in shock.

^ Time. It breaks everything. This place is abandoned for many, many years.^ He Bill. I watched for a while, but then I decided to go see something. All the way I looked carefully at everything. I didn't know what happened, nor by whom. But I won't let it take place. When I looked ahead, I saw that I am at my destination. My house. I went in and started looking. It was all overgrown and were cobwebs everywhere.

"At least I know it Equestria, where I live. Only another time." I said calmly. Then I heard a crash. It came from a magazine. I went there and in the middle I saw a figure in a dark coat. He looked at me and I saw that he is a skeleton with a fractured skull.

""He said, and then disappeared. I looked confused and don't know what to think.
(You must know that you are in danger. You need to go back to you own time, to prevent this from happening.)

> Was it Gaster? <Asked DG. I raised an eyebrow.

"Gaster?" I asked.

} What were you doing when you were playing undertale? {He asked incredulously. I was very confused.

"What are you talking about?" I asked. Before they could answer, the whole room came the sound of impact. When I looked ahead, I saw that the light disappears and darkness slowly absorbs everything. "I don't like it." I said, and then walked through the door and closed it. Slowly I started to walk toward the door and thought about what said Gaster. * It seems that this is Equestria after an event, which didn't prevent. I have to go back to the past and to prevent this event. * I thought.

^ I wonder how you do it, kid. Your time machine is in pieces, and I have great doubt that there is a spell of time. ^ Said Bill. I snapped my claws.

"And it is that there is a spell of time. I have to get to Canterlot and find the spell. Bill. Your attempt to deprive me of hope fills me with determination!" I said, and Bill hit his face.

} And this is a good spirit! {Shouted GG.

> Ha. Good pun. <DG said. I chuckled lightly.

"You know that this isn't the right time for such things. I need to get as soon as possible to Canterlot and find a spell of time. You have an idea how to do it?" I asked.

~ You can use wings and fly there. ~ Proposed common sense. I nodded.

"I think I know why I have you." I said. Then I put forward wings and flew up.

> Warning
> Detected a dangerous anomaly weather
> The threat to critical level

"And that's all I could do." I said landing. When I looked up I saw that dark clouds are moving from the area of Canterlot. "I need somewhere to hide." I thought. Then I went home and locked myself in the middle. "Who knows how long it takes." I said.


5 hours later,

"It rains all the time, and the wind is too dangerous to go out. I haven't been I would give advice." I said.

} Listen. Even if you can't find something interesting, then we still have a refuge. {GG said. I went to the window and looked at the sky. I saw that lightning from time to time hit the ground, but it wasn't interested. I wanted to go and sit down, but I stopped and looked at the clouds.

"Do you see the same thing as me?" I asked, but others denied. "You see small gaps between the clouds. If you look at them, it is seen that within the clouds are constantly jumps electric." I said.

= So these are the clouds that are batteries? =

"Yes!" I said. Suddenly it dawned on me. I opened the door and went outside, then ran toward Everfree.

> What are you going to do? <Asked confused DG. I smiled lightly running.

"Anyone who has seen all the parts 'back to the future', knows that the lightning strike is sufficient to launch the DeLorean to travel in time. If I can make that lightning struck where I want, it won't be I need a spell of time to go home . " I said happily. I noticed delorean, and then went up to it and started to see what is inside.

> Wait. Do you want to get in the car and let the lightning struck at us? It's crazy! <DG said.

~ But possible. ~ Stressed sense.

> You're with him? You're crazy! <Shouted DG. I am at this I could mount the antenna and find a long wire.

"If I'm not mistaken, I will take it when the antenna and uses the appropriate spell is lightning hit us for sure." I said while setting the destination. Then I picked up with magic wire and cast a spell that I called 'fill-shock'.

> Wait! Little question. How is it with these spells that Can you and how is it possible that you have magic? <Asked DG.

"You know that magical cores, which I have so Ortix, scan magic, and can then use it. Me and system work together over spells and making it easier for us, or create new ones. You should know, because you're always in my head." I replied. He chuckled sheepishly.

> Always I was bored and so I went to sleep. <He said. I rolled my eyes. Then I heard the crack very close. Suddenly, the entire car is launched and ascended into the air. The data, which I introduced have been replaced by other.

"No, no, no, no, no, no." I repeated, but I heard the sound of crackling and saw that the car goes forward, reaching the speed of travel. Then the lightning began to slam the front and a bright flash I found myself in another time. "When I am?" I asked, and then I looked at the console. I went one day back. "Seriously?" I asked.

} See the pros. DeLorean still rises and you can go straight to the point. {GG said. I immediately grabbed the wheel and gave full gas toward the Canterlot. I won't let anything stop me.


"He's flying in delorean. What should we do?" Asked a mysterious figure. At the destroyed throne that belonged to Celestia, sat a person. He held a scepter made from a piece of tree harmony with braided black having a vine with blue spikes.

"Start the storms. I will not allow anything to stop me. I know what he wants. I want him to slow down. If he gets here, I'll have to do it myrself. Get going! The machine needs time, and the longer we talk, the worse for us." He ordered, pointing to his scepter.


"Ahh. Ghost arrived. This chaotic fool doesn't even know that I'll get the authority, and he will be destroyed. Get ready my carriage! We're going to Canterlot!" He commanded. "Well, that I leave Saddle Saudi. I never liked the heat."


"Huh. Ghost is here. Nah. What do I care. I'm not worried." Said Demon Ghost. "I did everything wrong, that gave me peace of mind. But now I'm going to help him. Prepare the army! Let's go to Canterlot!" He commanded.


> Also you have the funny feeling that I have a government, but wants to help Ghost? <Asked DG.

^No.^ Said Bill.

~ Let's change the subject. ~ Said common sense. I drove the car calmly and tried to focus, but I couldn't.

"You stop talking. When you you argue, I'm nervous. You don't want to cause an accident. You want?" I told them.

> Well, excuse me, but I'm not going to listen to them. <

} It is better to be quiet. {

^ I'm the one that deserves the glory! ^

- YoU aRe NoT tHE beST! You're just a DUMP! I will not allow anything like you to stopped me! ~ Screamed sense. His voice broke and I had a strange feeling that he is a threat, but at the same time I felt normal. But I was upset.

"You can shut up for a while!" I shouted swinging my arms. Then I heard a crack and when I looked to the right, first claw, I saw that tore the steering wheel. "Damn it." I said throwing wheel. Auto started to fall, and then crashed. I was amazed that anything I didn't, and the whole car was slightly damaged. "What is it made of?" I asked. But I left that thought and started thinking what to do next. "It may take a while."


7 hours later

During that time, I did a few things. I have prepared a place to sleep, I made weapon only to emergencies and gathered the necessary materials. "It's getting late. I should go to sleep." I said.

> Why? You're a robot. <DG said.

"During sleep, I consume much less power. This is very useful. A quiet now. I need to sleep." I said.

>Sleep: activated

} That's my signal. {


SHORTCUT


} Ortix, Ortix, Ortix! {Called GG. In the room started to make a gap but disappeared. } What's wrong? {Asked. Through a hole saw Ortix.

"I think it's because of where you are. I mean, you're in the pocket of time, and I had long since I had contact with it. My power isn't like before. I need to get some exercise and come back as soon as possible. Don't worry." Said Ortix.

} On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your power? {Asked GG. Ortix slightly nodded his eye, then looked at GG.

"My power is at level 2." Ortix replied. GG raised an eyebrow.

} But your power is stronger than normal god. {He said. Ortix chuckled.

"This is how you imagine my full power." He said then slit closed. GG was speechless with this thought. That for him was unthinkable. He is strong. Ortix said he didn't expect his opportunities, but knowing that Ortix is weaker, but it is still the strongest made him feel strange.

} He is only 20% of his power? A still undefeated? {Asked himself GG. Then he shrugged and went elsewhere.


# Let's see. Search engine. GhostTube. All versions of Megalovania. Aha! Just watch everything about these games and I can show who is better. Nothing is gona to beat me. Get ready Ghost, because the day is coming your undoing. # Said ominously Nightmare G.

"Guys. What do you want me to ordered?" Asked Creep.

| Innocent souls bathed in the darkness of my jaws. | Said Purple Ghost.

# Bagel. # Said Nightmare G.

| What? | Asked Purple Ghost.

"Two bagels." Disharmony said.

| Nooooooo! | Shouted Purple Ghost.

"Three bagels." Added Creep.

| 'Sat, sat, sat' | Cried Purple Ghost.

"Four bagels." Said common sense.

| Ghaaa! | Purple Ghost shouted and leaped toward the exit, but was stopped by the barrier.

"Sometimes I don't understand this guy." Creep said.

Author's Note:

In place of the squares were to be symbols of wing ding.