• Published 8th Apr 2015
  • 5,486 Views, 137 Comments

Angel of Justice - wonderkid125



While out on an errand for the princess in the Everfree Forest, Twilight Sparkle and her friends stumble onto an entire new world of frightening possibilities. Can they survive the new dangers present in their lives? Maybe, but not without some help.

  • ...
36
 137
 5,486
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 14 )

A perfect ending to such an amazing story:pinkiehappy:
Is there going to be some kind of sequel, possibly set on the adventures of the monster hunters?

7343548 You bet! I've already got a sequel in the works. I have a lot planned in the future such as short one off stories and other big adventures down the line. It might take me a long time to finish, but just know that I will be working on it.

Thanks for taking the time to finish reading. I'm really glad you liked it.

7379477 Well, this story takes place around season 2, and I have seen up to there now. I hopefully won't make anymore large discrepancies with the show. Although the whole magic situation is kind of hard to make conflict with due to Twilight being ungodly overpowered with what she can do, so I may have to keep up with how I portrayed her here in the future... within reason of course.

You know, maybe it's because I've read Justice Itself, but I keep thinking that this story is a Diablo crossover.

8191835

Well, there is much more to come.

Glad you enjoy it. :twilightsmile:

8204696

I appreciate the interest in the story.

No worries though, this story doesn't reference any previous stories or anything like that. It is the first entry in its universe. Most of your questions should be answered as it goes on.

AMAZING STORY!!!


You did so good with this story brother I just want you to know that

I loved it sssssooooooooooo much

8248129
Thank you for reading through it all the way. I'm really glad you enjoyed it so much.

If you want to keep reading through the universe I've made, I do have a sequel out for this, along with a short one off story. I intend on improving my skills and making more stories down the line, so I hope to see you along for the ride.

8408421
Cool, I'll give it a shot.
Badassery should be shared around in my opinion :pinkiehappy:

I just have a simple question, who does the story follow? I know I should just read it a find out, but this is a rather long fic.

Does it follow the ponies or the human? I saw in a previous comment of yours that the human isn't the main character for the most part.

9760494
I consider Twilight to be the main character. We see through her eyes through most of the story, but it does bounce around from time to time.

9760645
Thank you for answering my question :twilightsmile:

Are any of the sequels going to be as long as this one?

10811651
The story I'm currently posting, Angel of Justice: Blood Moon is going to come close, but not quite 100 chapters.

However, a few of my stories take place between here and blood moon. The reading order goes:

Angel of Justice
One Simple Question (Optional)
Spiritus ex Machina (Mostly optional)
Off the Beaten Path
Blood Moon

If you don't want to read any of these and just want to jump into Blood Moon or something else, I have a blog post summarizing each story individually.

Login or register to comment