• Published 1st Feb 2015
  • 3,723 Views, 146 Comments

Humanity - Azure Sandora



A writer from 17th century England finds himself in Equestria. It's here that he learns the meaning of courage, becomes the hero Equestria needs, and ultimately finds true love.

  • ...
29
 146
 3,723
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 20 )

Geee Luna, hope you enjoyd the show! Seriosuly mare, how about a Little tact and leave the poor humans more "intense" Dreams to himself.

“And with how little to the imagination your clothes leave,” Arthur turned back to Sunset, “No offense.”

“None taken,” Sunset waved it off.

You just had to do it, didn't you :ajsmug:

Right when things were about to get serious, Arthur's eyes moved up to the chair next to the window, where that dark blue princess was sitting watching him. This time she had a red and white bag floating next to her filled with some sort of white snack.

Popcorn, Luna? Don't you have better things to do that be a voyeur?

Wait, didn't the portal open up beneath a statue in Canterlot High?

5891357
5891097 This is going to be a running gag for a bit.

5892477 Oh, I got nothing against it. I find it hilarious that he doesn't understand modern culture references like that.

Makes me wonder how he'd deal with Colgate/Minuette, coming from a pre-dentist society.

5892486 You may have given me a great idea for something hilarious later on.

This looks promising.:raritywink: Welp! Here we go. Off to read. Allons-y!!!

I always wondered, if a HiE goes to EqG through the portal and comes back, won't they turn into a pony?

5896808 I doubt it. That human world is just an alternate Equestria.

5898070
Maybe when you go through the mirror you get a copy of the body of your double, but if you don't have a double you just keep your original body?

First and foremost: I don't want my comment to sound like "you should work harder for my entertainment" or "get on with it you lazy author" or any other line of thought that follows this path.
With that said, onto the actual comment: Are you still inclined to continue and potentially finish this?

6602312 Oh yes, I am. I'm a little stuck at the moment, but I plan on getting back to it soon. This month hopefully.

And thus ends the silence

Just discovered this story. Liking what you have going so far. Hope it isn't on an extended hiatus.

8145199 I hope to one day get back to this story and flesh that out, but those are really good ideas.

Another fic down, another fic down, another fic bites the dust...

If I was a better writer, I'd threaten to continue this myself... if for no other reason than to see the spectacular mess that will ensue when the princesses find out Discord's role in all this.

Plus, I have three guesses as to why Flutters is avoiding contact, and I'm curious which is closest to the truth!

Login or register to comment