• Published 29th Mar 2015
  • 243 Views, 6 Comments

Bravery's ascension - Stucks-24_6



Set in an alternate universe Equestria where hostility has grown ever stronger, a new pony has entered the ranks of the Lunar guard: Bravery Pureblood. This stallion has always hidden his potential from society, but now that will all change....

  • ...
16
 6
 243

Where the magic happens...

Bravery and Shining found themselves standing on the other side of the canyon where they could see Las Pegasus, practically untouched except for the town hall that was smoking with fire. From his position, Bravery could see the blood of fallen soldiers and to his horror he could make out the heads of the fallen lieutenants of Las Pegasus on the spires of the town hall. Bravery felt a feeling of disgust and anger deep in his chest, the very sight of such cruelty made him furious inside but Bravery kept himself restrained, he would need to save his anger for the real fight that lay on the horizon.

As Bravery stood firmly by Shining Armour he heard the flap of Skyrise's large wings touch the ground along with his fellow Divinity bolts right next to him. "Remember this day Shining" Bravery said trying to sound courageous, "For it will be ours to savour for all time." Shining nodded and turned to his royal guard as Bravery turned to his fellow lunar guard.

All the soldiers stood tall with the power of magically enhanced spears, swords and shields in their graspe. The bright indigo and golden sparkle of the helmets reflected the light of the rising sun presenting a brilliant flash of white light over the city below. "Get ready friends, for this is the day that we find our purpose and the day when he dies!" Shining shouted in his loudest voice. He raised his glowing shield into the air and the royal guard reared themselves up and made an enormous war cry that echoed throughout the landscape.
"Prepare yourselves protectors!" Bravery quickly bellowed to his fellow lunar guard, "Today the sun will rise and so shall we, today the tyrant will fall and shall die on his knees in pain." Bravery's voice was like supernova as he shouted, very similar to that of Princess Luna.

"Through torturous day, through deadly night,
in every condition we will fight." Bravery shouted, then all the lunar and royal guard joined in.
"Those who harm innocents on sight,
behold the power, of Equestrian might!"

After that, all the soldiers screamed out their hearts and ran straight for Las Pegasus where they would confront King Sombra and his army of necromancy. Their powerful hoofs clobbered the ground whilst the wings of the Pegasi guards and the Divinity bolts beat heavily in the air as the two armies charged to the entrance of Sombra's stronghold. The Divinity bolts brought down bolts of crackling lightning as they swiftly flew in front of Shining Armour and Bravery Pureblood.

Whilst he was running, Bravery noticed Princess Celestia and Luna appear above the Las Pegasus ready to fire on any opposing force. This was war and nothing could stop it until one side eventually won! Bravery could see the great rage in the Alicorns' faces as solar radiation began to radiate off Celestia and dark weapon constructs materialise around Luna.

"Let's do this Bravery, for this is where the magic happens...." Shining said to Bravery who was panting heavily but reamaining on target, his inner self forcing him to continue and not give up.....