• Published 29th Mar 2015
  • 243 Views, 6 Comments

Bravery's ascension - Stucks-24_6



Set in an alternate universe Equestria where hostility has grown ever stronger, a new pony has entered the ranks of the Lunar guard: Bravery Pureblood. This stallion has always hidden his potential from society, but now that will all change....

  • ...
16
 6
 243

To hell with he who harms the innocent

Bravery approached Sombra whilst still floating in the air. All around him were gazing in awe at his transformation.

Fortaancus and Skyrise looked at each other for a brief moment in disbelief before turning back to Bravery, who was now standing in front of Sombra in an unusual manner.

"You slaughtered the innocent out of greed Sombra, you unjustly tried to gain full dominance over Equestria without regard for others." Bravery said angrily, only this time Sombra felt nothing from Bravery's words. He was not feeling anger, only will, the emotion to overcome fear.
"The peanlty is clear, your corrupt soul shall be cast into Tartarus where the Lord Hades and Kronos will feed off your soul energy for all eternity. A dark killer such as you belongs in the dark and light, the light shall be your torture and the darkness shall be your prison!" Bravery continued before Sombra once again pulled out his death-bringing weapon and swung it at him.

Sombra growled and rays of red energy radiated off his body. His triumph would not be denied, not when Equestria was nearly his.

"YOU CANNOT STOP ME! I AM RAGE INCARNATE, I AM THE KING OF FEAR, AND EQUESTRIA SHALL BE MINE!!! Sombra screamed at Bravery from which he jumped an enormous jump and brought the blade crashing down on Bravery's head....


Everypony covered their eyes as an explosion of red engulfed the room. When all looked back, Sombra's blade was split in two and it de-materialised into oblivion. Bravery had not budged, he was still glowing the same aura and looked down at Sombra who walked backwards from noticing what had happened.

"There is no place for rage or for you here any more Sombra, your time has come to an end." Bravery said as he once again approached Sombra without hesitation.

Bravery used his new horn to lift Sombra into the air and shot a light of bright green energy at Sombra when he was still in the air. Fortaancus and Skyrise felt a warmth in their chests and noticed a light softly glow on each one. Fortaancus' chest glowed a colour of white and blue and Skyrise's glowed with white and jade from which the two lights burst out in a long line at where Bravery was directing his magic.

At that point, Zenita, Celestia and Luna appeared in the air above all and said with voices like steel:

"Through torturous day,
through deadly night,
in every condition we will fight,
those who harm the innocent on sight,
witness the power of Equestrian might!!"

Sombra screamed as the bright lights expanded and he started to slowly vanish into nothingness.........


The lights had faded, the dust and smoke were clearing and Sombre was nowhere to be found.

"It is over, at last" Bravery finally said with great relief and pride.