• Published 15th Jan 2015
  • 2,242 Views, 161 Comments

Equestrian Adventure! - DerpyHooves320



Join Zach, in the magical land of Equestria! What will happen? Many things! Shenanigans ensue

  • ...
41
 161
 2,242

6: Meeting Twilights friends

I woke up, almost flying out of my seat! I looked around, remembering where I was. 'This train is still going?' I thought to myself, I looked around. Twilight and AJ were in another seat, talking to three mares, a blue one with a rainbow mane, a yellow one with a pink mane, and a talking marshmallow with legs and purple mane and tail. They looked over at me, I quickly closed my eyes and faked sleeping.

"Your right Rarity, they do look cute together" I heard Twilight say, I opened my right eye a little bit, finally realizing that Pinkie was still cuddling me.

"Shouldn't we wake them? We're almost there!" I heard a new voice say, but it was still coming from Twilight's direction.

"I-I think we should let them rest a little longer" I heard another new voice say, just barely hearing it since it was really quiet. I sat there for a few seconds, thinking about what I was getting into.

I saw a shadow loom over me and Pinkie, I opened my eye a little more and looked up. "Morning sleepy head" I heard the blue one say, who was now hovering above me. I opened my other eye all the way, letting her gaze into my green but sometimes blue eyes. She backed off and sat in the seat across me.

"So he's awake?" Twilight asked, joining her on the seat.

"Yep! He's awake" I heard Pinkie say as she jumped off my chest, using her skirt as a parachute, much to my embarrassment since she was above me.

I averted my eyes, but I now know that her underwear is pink. "That's not the proper thing to do above him, Pinkie" the marshmallow said, also joining Twilight on the other seat. Pinkie landed on the end of my seat, I sat up and she instantly jumped onto my lap. The yellow one joined us on the seat, hiding behind her mane.

I looked around, looking at the new faces. "Alright, you weren't here before-" I said, pointing at the yellow one "-you weren't here-" pointing at the blue one"-and I have no idea how the marshmallow is walking" I finished, pointing at the now offended looking marshmallow. The others giggled a little.

The marshmallow opened her mouth to reply, but Twilight stopped her with a wing. "I'll handle this" she said, clearing her throat. "This is Rarity" she said, removing her wing to reveal the now named marshmallow. "This is Rainbow Dash" pointing at the blue one, who was eyeing me. "And the one next to you is Fluttershy" she finished, pointing at Fluttershy, who was now waving at me.

I scratched my chin, thinking about the names. Then I suddenly remembered my dream! I opened my mouth to speak, but was stopped when Pinkie beat me to the speaking part. "You were just about to tell us about this crazy dream about hamburgers but in the middle of it you met princess Luna but nicknamed her princess moon butt" she said, all in one breath. My jaw was pretty much touching the floor.

"Pinkie, I highly doubt he had a dream about that" Rainbow said, rolling her eyes.

"Actually, shes spot on" I said, Rainbow's jaw was now through the floor. "Any one know how she does it?" I asked, they all shook their heads. "So....how did you know about my dream, Pinkie?" I asked.

"Just a hunch" she replied, I face palmed. "Why do you keep face palming?" She asked, I tried replying, but couldn't come up with an answer. I just shrugged my shoulders, turning my attention to the still filled bottle.

"Any cups around?" I asked, still looking at the bottle.

"Why do you need a- oh" Twilight said, realizing I was staring at the bottle, practically drooling. "So, you drink?" She asked, I did the most reasonable thing.

"Yes, I can." I said, she just face palmed. "In my world, when your 14 in Sweden, Ireland, or Russia, you can drink, officially making you a man" I said, which just made them all face palm, except Pinkie. Pinkie handed me a red solo cup, whi- 'where the hell did she get these?!' I asked myself. I just shrugged, grabbed the bottle, popped the lid, and poured myself a drink. Pinkie had also done so, but with grape juice. 'Where'd she get th- you know what, I won't even ask anymore' I decided. I brought the cup to my lips, tipped it, and drank the....water? I swallowed so my mouth was clear. "Why does this taste like water?" I asked, staring at the bottle. I read the label, 'Authentic Crystal Water' it read.

I just stared at the bottle in defeat, not noticing it at first made me sad. "You OK?" Fluttershy asked, I turned and looked at her.

"Yes, just disappointed to know that even this place keeps me from trying an alcoholic beverage" I said, the others started laughing.

"Sorry for the prank, Zach" Applejack said, pulling a bottle out from under the table. "Here's the bottle you were lookin' for" she said, handing it over. I popped the lid off to pour it, but to my dismay, the bottle was empty. They started laughing uncontrollably, facing defeat, I just dropped my head on the table with a thud.

I pulled my head off the table, looking out the window, I saw that we were now entering a train station. 'Finally!' I looked around, just barely noticing that all the other passengers were looking at me. "Alright, take a good loooong look" I said, standing up and spinning slowly for them. "Satisfied?" I asked, they all just mumbled a little. I fell backwards as the train stopped, hitting the ground with thud, and also the sound of cameras taking pictures of me. "Welp, gravity 2, Zach 0"

Author's Note:

Fun fact: I just wanna taste it ONCE before I judge it. Good = drink every now and then. Bad = NOPE!

Zach/Derpy out