• Published 15th Jan 2015
  • 2,242 Views, 161 Comments

Equestrian Adventure! - DerpyHooves320



Join Zach, in the magical land of Equestria! What will happen? Many things! Shenanigans ensue

  • ...
41
 161
 2,242

10: Hello, old friend

I was in that nightmare again, but this time, there were voices. I couldn't understand them, because they were speaking to fast for me to understand it. I kept a brave face on this time, as to keep in the dream longer, in hopes of finding a meaning behind this. Fluttershy appeared between the eyes, she opened hers, revealing her own glowing eyes. She started flying towards me, opening her mouth to reveal extra long fangs!

Wake up!

~~~~~~~~~~

I sat straight up in bed, sweat covered my forehead from the nightmare. I looked around, noticing that I was back in the same damn bed, the same damn room, and the same damn hospital from a while ago. I looked to the right, seeing Twilight and a doctor walking towards me, I started to relax. The doctor looked at me, then stopped, his knees trembling. "What?" I asked, Twilight opened and closed her mouth a few times, trying to explain it. Then she levitated a mirror in front of me. My eyes widened a bit.

Two fangs poked out of my mouth a little, my eyes had a little red in them, and I was pale. "It's not that bad" Twilight said, chuckling nervously. I looked at the IV stand to my right, seeing a half empty pack of blood, and a tube leading to a needle in my arm. I felt the sudden urge to drink it, so that I may feel full.

"I'm a little thirsty" I said, grinning as I looked at the doctor. He passed out, terrified about me, and probably because he has a phobia against vamps. I started laughing like a lunatic, making Twilight face palm. With a quick slap from Twilight, I stopped laughing, and glared at her. She opened her mouth to speak, but was interupted when I hissed at her. I grabbed the needle in my arm, tearing it out I stood up. I slowly walked over to Twilight. Her mouth was agape, her eyes were wide with fright. She backed up into a corner, closing her eyes to accept her fate.

"Boop" I said, poking her nose. "Boop" I said again, poking her nose again. She opened her eyes, looking at the finger that was a few inches from her face. "Boop boop boop" I said, poking her nose three more times.

She pushed me over, making me land on my ass. "Don't scare me like that!" She said, flaring her wings in anger. I laughed a little, thinking about the last few minutes.

"OK fine, by the way, how long was I out for?" I asked, looking out the window. It was sunny out side, a few clouds here and there.

"You were out for 2 days" she said, I felt my face pale a little more than what it was currently at. I looked at the clock on the wall, seeing that there was 13 hours before midnight. I turned around and looked Twilight in the eyes.

"I'm not going to be a vamp for the rest of my life, do you know where I could look for a cure?" I asked, Twilight stared at me for a few seconds, as if in a trance. I realized what was happening, so I looked away, making her snap back to focus.

"Well, you could try Zecora's place" she said, blushing a little, mainly because her gaze was trapped on my eyes. I grabbed the mirror from the table, looking at it, I could no longer see my reflection.

I looked back at Twilight, who was once again staring at my eyes, forcing me to look away. "Where's my clothes?" I asked, looking around. Twilight walked over to a small side table, opening a drawer to reveal my clothes, and a neatly folded coat. I pulled them out, taking off my hospital garments, completly forgetting that Twilight was in the room.

"Oh my" she said, I looked back to see her turn around, looking down I realized why. Tey took my boxers off too.

"Well shit" I said, looking back in the drawer, I saw the boxers sitting there. I grabbed them, putting them on, followed by my pants, shirt, and coat. I checked all my pockets, making sure I had everything, I turned back around. "Well lets go!" I said, walking towards the door. Twilight started following, but quickly pushed ahead so she could lead me to Zecora's place.

"So where to?" I asked as we walked out the front, she pointed towards the forest nearby.

"The Everfree Forest" she said, shivering a little. Looking back towards the forest, I noticed a little house there.

"And what should I know about this forest?" I asked, walking towards it. Twilight had to jog a little to catch up.

"Well, everything there controls itself. The plants grow wild, the weather changes on it's own, and the creatures there are wild!" She said, I just chuckled a little. "Whats so funny?" She asked.

"That sounds like Yellow Stone, where everything there does exactly as you said" I said, she went a little wide eyed. "I explained this a long time ago!" I said, she just nodded. We were at the house, and there were animals everywhere, and they were all looking at me!

"So uh, who's house is this?" I asked, looking at Twilight.

"Oh yeah, this is Fluttershy's home" she said, I walked to one of the windows, looking inside, I saw Fluttershy doing some cleaning. I turned around, walking back to Twilight.

"Alright, lets go!" I said, turning to the Everfree again. Twilight grabbed my arm when I tried walking away.

"Don't you want to say something to her? She feels really bad for what happened" she said, I looked into her eyes, thinking about it.

She hurt you! She betrayed you! She tried to murder you!

I felt pain in my head when the voice appeared, grabbing my head in pain, Twilight gave me a concerned look. "Are you alright?" She asked, I felt more pain when Twilight asked me that.

Don't trust them! Trust me! I've been with you longer! Abandon them! Kill them! Destroy them!

The pain was really intense, I was on the ground, holding my head while silently crying. Twilight had run to Fluttershy's door, thats when things got a little fuzzy.

"Hello again world"

Author's Note:

Fun Fact: That's someone that only Super57 knows about, but you all get to meet him a little more in the next chapter! Also, you all might be pissed about this cliff hanger!

Just introduce me, it'll be easier! (P.S. I had to do half this work for him!)