• Published 15th Jan 2015
  • 2,242 Views, 161 Comments

Equestrian Adventure! - DerpyHooves320



Join Zach, in the magical land of Equestria! What will happen? Many things! Shenanigans ensue

  • ...
41
 161
 2,242

16: SURPISE! Now that'll be 100 bits

I awoke from the knock out session, my head pounding. "Oh god, why the headaches?" I asked no one in particular, then I heard the door open to the right. This is when I noticed I was in the hospital again, same room same bed blah blah blah!

"Oh, you're awake" Twilight said, walking over to me. "Are you done with all the sarcasm from earlier?" She asked me, I quickly thought of something.

"But Twilight, I do this with all my friends!" I said, earning a little surprised look from her.

"You consider me a friend?" She asked, I nodded my head, even though there was no smile on my face, I was happy.

"Yep, just how my I'm friends with: Chris, Chris number two, Chris number three, Parker, Jaeden, Jaeden number two, Thomas, Thomas two, Richard, Tim, Victor, Connor, Nick, Nickolai, and Hannah!" I said, Twilight counted them up, then looked at me.

"But if you say that humans are greedy and mostly keep to themselves, then how do you have that many friends?" She asked me, I chuckled a little, still no smile though.

"I'm pretty sure I can have that many friends when there are over seven BILLION humans on Earth!" I said said, Twilight looked surprised beyond belief. Then a sad thought came to mind. "Seven billion, and the perfect one is gone" I said out loud, gaining a curious look from Twilight.

"What do you mean?" She asked, sitting on a chair that was next to the bed.

"That's for a different time when the others are here, maybe even with Celestia" I said, getting out of the bed. I opened the drawers where my clothes were, and thankfully they left my boxers on. "What time is it?" I asked, looking around for a clock.

"It's been thirty four hours since I knocked you out" Twilight said, I stiffened up then looked at her.

"You have got to stop knocking me out!" I said, then started getting dressed back into my clothes. Twilight giggled, then nodded her head.

"Also, you 'house' has been built" she said, walking towards the door. I quickly ran over to her.

"That fast?! How?!" I asked, she rolled her eyes then kept walking.

"Magic" she said, then stopped talking to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were walking towards my 'house', the sun almost gone over the horizon. Then I saw it, and was extremely dissapointed. It was big enough for at least four rooms, the only windows there were small and probably offered no light, even though I like the dark, I need light at some point.

"Race you in!" Twilight said, running to the door, flinging it open then slamming it shut behind her. I shrugged it off as nothing, then walked up to the door. The door was also pink. Hot. Pink. I opened the said pink door, only to be met with utter darkness.

"Twilight?" I asked the darkness, no reply, so I walked in. "Are there any lights in here?" I asked out loud, feeling along the wall, I found a light switch.

I flicked it up, then almost died from a heart attack. "SURPRISE!!!" I heard a crowd yell, I jumped back, smashed into the wall, then fell to the ground.

"Holy shit! Gave me a damn heart attack!" I said to myself, as to not freak out the ponies. I heard a few murmurs from the crowd.

"That's not a pony"

"What is that hideous thing?"

"Why's it so fat?"

I heard some of them say, I stood up, then looked into the crowd. They all gave me weird looks, except Twilight and her friends.

"LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!" Pinkie yelled, jumping in front of them all, then pulling a cannon from behind her.

"Wha-" I tried asking, then I heard a pop noise, then all I saw was confetti. I could hear them all laughing at the sudden blast from the cannon, and how it covered me from head to toe in confetti. I got it out of my eyes, then looked around to see that they had all spread out around the house, and were dancing to......dubstep?

I decided to walk around and meet some of the ponies, since it was my party, I might as well be involved. Normally I'd bum out in a corner and play on my phone at parties, but my phone was dead, and this one was actually rocking it! I walked up to a mint green unicorn mate and a yellow mare with two colors in her mane and tail.

The green on turned around, seeing me, she seemed to get extremely excited. "Bon Bon! The human came to meet us!" She said, shaking her friend with excitement. The now named Bom Bon stood there as she was shaken around, then stopped her.

"Alright Lyra, you win, here's the bits you won" she said, pulling out some gold coins and handing them to her. They both looked at me then walked a little closer.

"Hi, see you two made a bet on me" I said, Lyra got a little giddy when she heard me speak. "So what was the bet based on?" I asked them, Bon Bon sighed.

"It was actually two bets, the first was if humans existed or not, the second was if you would come to meet us or not" she explained, a slight frown on her face. "And you are not the humans Lyra talks about....oh my bad, introductions should be in order" she said, face palming while Lyra seemed to get a bit more excited. "Bon Bon's the name and candy is my trade" she said, extending her arm then shaking my hand.

"And my names Lyra!" Lyra said, shooting her arm out, shaking my hand with enough force to throw me off balance. She let go all the sudden, leaving me to catch myself before falling down. "Oops, sorry" she said, her cheeks a light red from embarrassment.

"It's all right, besides, it was an accident" I said, scratching my head a little. "Names Zach, and games are my trade" I said, copying Bon Bon a bit, then shaking both there hands again. "Now, anything you two wanna know about me?" I asked, and instantly regretted it at the same time.

"What's your most embarrassing moment?" Lyra blurted out, the memory flooded in so fast, I felt my entire face turn red. I stood there, as still as a post, my face burning from the memory. "I think I broke him" I heard Lyra say, but I just stood there, the image dancing in my mind.

"Nope, not telling you that, no way no how" I said, Lyra made a saw 'aaw' sound, then moved onto her next question.

"Fine, do you have a mare friend?" She asked, I scratched my head a bit, wondering what she meant. "Oh yeah, human language is different, I meant GIRLfriend" she said, then all the sad memories returned.

"She's just asking all the wrong questions" I heard Frank say in my mind, then I realized that Lyra and Bon Bon were trying to communicate with me. I decided to shake my head a bit, then returned to the conversation.

"Don't want to answer that, but I'm single for that reason" I said, Lyra perked up a bit, and Bon Bon gave me a look that screamed you shouldn't have done that type of look. 'What did I do wrong?' I asked myself, then realized it when Lyra got a little closer.

"Can I date you?" She asked, her eyes gleaming a bit. I felt oblivious on the inside, because I didn't want to say no to her, and I wasn't sure if I really wanted to date any one. Then a thought came to mind, and made me realize why she wanted to date. I was as tall as all of them, but I certainly was younger.

"Depends, what's the normal dating age here?" I asked, then Bon Bon just shook her head, signifying that I had screwed up. Again.

"Normally ponies start dating around fifteen or fourteen....wait, how old are you?" She asked, giving me a question I could actually answer.

"Fourteen moving on fifteen in a month, May fifth to be exact" I said, her eyes widened a bit, then she started looking a bit sad. "How old are you?" I asked, Bon Bon once again gave the You should not have done that! look, and once again, I felt like a dumbass.

"Eighteen...." She said, noticing a huge age difference, she pretty much just backed off. "There will never be a chance for me to date a human" she said, defeat obvious in her voice. She looked like she was about to cry, but I intervened real quick.

"Don't give up hope yet Lyra, maybe you could create a portal or something and go to Earth! Then you could find a human that would want to date you!" I said, she instantly brightened up, then hugged me.

"I never thought of that! Thank you Zach!" She said, tightening the hug. I noticed Bon Bon giving me a thumbs up, I returned it the best I could with Lyra hugging me. *CLICK*

I looked behind me, where a little white Pegasus was holding a camera, and I instantly knew that he took a picture of us hugging. "He'll ruin you! Take him out" Frank said from inside my head, bt I didn't do anything, mainly because I didn't care.

'Maybe he just wanted to take a picture of me, so he could show his mom that he saw the human at the party' I thought, chuckling a bit.

"Hey, you the stallion I built this house for?" I heard someone ask, Lyra let go, then I looked right. A brown stallion was standing there, a hard hat on, and a stubby beard.

"Yeah" I said, now standing a bit closer to him.

"Yeah, I know I did this under the princess' orders and all, but I still need some pay, and I need it from you in a few weeks" he said, I nodded my head understandingly.

"And that would be?" I asked, he pulled out a paper, then cleared his voice.

"One hundred bits" he said, looking at me. I didn't even pull a surprised face, mainly because I had no idea what a bit was!

"What's a bit?" I said, then I heard some one spit out their drink from surprise. Then a grey mare walked over, her eyes were golden but criss crossed, and wings rested on her back. I felt a disturbance in the force all the sudden.

"This is a bit silly" she said, pulling out a solid gold coin, the size of a fifty cent coin back home. My jaw almost literally hit the ground, both because she was cute, and how overly priced these four rooms were.

"I have to work now?" I mumbled out, then they nodded, and wandered off to enjoy the rest of the party. "Shit, I hate work more then my annoying neighbors" I said, then mindlessly went off to enjoy the party.

Author's Note:

Bleep bloop blop! New chapter, thanks Super57s for proof reading this giant piece of work!

Also, 16 chapters and you went over 20,000 words!

Really?! That's more then some other stories! Also, this obviously came out after my blog post that describes that I will be making some clopfics :P. I wanted this out before that XD. Oh well!
Fun Fact: I absolutely HATE doing work! I would rather become a raging sumo then work! Which means get really fat....I'M NOT FAT! I'M FLUFFY!