• Published 20th Dec 2014
  • 1,127 Views, 131 Comments

Everything Hates Me: A Bronys Adventure - Narshlog117



This is the tale of how a young man named DMT was forced into a dimension that was not his own by an unknown force.

  • ...
119
 131
 1,127

pretty much filler tbh

Chapter Five, Arrangements.

I explained everything to them, except the fact that MLP is just a cartoon on earth. I talked about my home, humanity as a general, all of our biggest triumphs and all our biggest failures, my family, friends, my beautiful girlfriend, the holiday I was embarking on, the plane, (explaining what one was and how it worked for their benefit) How it went wrong, falling to my doom, the utter chaos, and the immeasurable amount of pain I went through. I felt I was missing something crucial that happened… Chaos… why does that word stick to me..?

The ponies clung to my every word. They were amazed at everything I said, some of them even cried at one point when they realised my loss and what I must have been through. At the end all of them were speechless. Pinkie Pie ended it by jumping up to hug me and she tried to talk, but just blubbered. I returned the hug and then looked over at Celestia. Her face was expressionless for a moment and then she sighed. There wasn’t much to say anymore, for anyone so there was a moment’s silence.

Finally Celestia said “Well then… You’re not having the best of times right now, and I’m surprised you’re holding up so well. You are going to need a serious night’s sleep if you can muster it, so I suggest you stay here and sleep on this sofa as long as Twilight doesn’t mind…”

Twilight shook her head

“Good, I will return tomorrow morning and we will try fix you with a more permanent shelter, food, drink and new clothing” she then turned to the mane six and then continued. “I suggest that you should also get well rested for tomorrows antics.” They all nodded, said their goodbyes and wandered off out the door. Except for Twilight, she just stood there. “Goodbye Twilight, DMT.” Celestia finished and followed the other five outside.

I realised that this must be Twilight’s tree home. I look around, book shelves everywhere. Yep, this is Twilight’s home alright. She looks at me and I look at her. She blushes slightly and then asks “Erm… Would you like anything before you go to bed?” I shook my head and she went about her business. I looked out the window. The sun was setting. Life sure was interesting right now. A pile of crap admittedly, but interesting.

I woke up to the sound of loud snoring. Twilight snores? I asked to myself, and then notice spike in his basket. Wow. It was him, and Christ could he snore! I got up and had a look around. Twilight was at the table with a mug of tea and a book. She turned a page and recoiled as she got a paper cut on the lower part of her leg. She waved it around

“Ow, sugarplums!” she cursed then noticed me. “Oh, hey DMT” and she blushed slightly again realising she must have looked like a fool.

“You look tired Twi, didn’t get much sleep?” She was obviously surprised I was already being as casual to call her “Twi” But didn’t say anything. I just ignored that and looked around.

“Erm…” I started “You wouldn’t happen to have anything edible around here, would you?” I’m not usually one to have breakfast on the morning, but I hadn’t eaten much at all yesterday with all the being killed, fallen on and being unconscious.

“Oh of course” she said and her horn glowed. A couple of draws opened and closed. “Actually, what do you eat?” she asked. I’d better not answer that truthfully I thought. She won’t be happy to know I’m quite partial to meat.

“Erm… Cereal? Eggs? Fish? Fruit?” She opened a cabinet and pulled out a carrot and half an apple. “That’ll do” I say “Thanks” and sit down to munch.

After pleasing my stomach, the inevitable happened. Twilight bombarded me with questions of my cultures and influences, what my world was really like, and many, many other things. All of those Human in Equestria fan-fics were pretty much accurate on that then. It might be an idea to use something out of them from time to time. I tried to answer them as best I could, but some didn’t really make all that much sense to the way humans behaved.

Then, right on cue, Princess Celestia came back with the other five again. “Good morning DMT, good morning Twilight… Oh my… Bad night?” she had noticed Twilight was looking tired.

“Couldn’t sleep I’m afraid” Then all heads turned to spike who had just let out the loudest snore yet.

“No, don’t go just yet Rarity…” he mumbled in his sleep. Rarity blushed. She kicked his basket and he shot upwards releasing an “Eep” worthy of Fluttershy, and landed face first on the floor. Celestia turned to me again.

“Ahem, yes well, how are you feeling this morning DMT?” She seemed genuinely concerned for me, I expected her to question the hell out of me, try to get me to lose my temper to see if I was dangerous or not, maybe even lock me away until she was positive I was safe to be around.

“I feel like I’ve had my brain smashed out with a slice of lemon wrapped around a large gold brick” They stared at me blankly “It’s a reference ma’am, don’t worry about it” I say, trying to keep my manners in case she did something like that anyway. She nods and gives an understanding smile

“I think it may be an idea to start getting you on your hooves” The others still seemed a bit uneasy around me, but they trusted the princess so as long as she was fine with me, they would be… Hopefully.

“Well” Rarity started “We had better get you some better clothing first, we can’t have you walking around in those rags.” I looked down at myself, my jeans were torn and singed as was my T-Shirt, and I only had one shoe now.

“Damn… I quite liked these, could we just repair them?” She looked shocked at the thought of me keeping them, I expected as much.

“Well, if you really want to keep them… But I must make you a spare pair or something more… Acceptable in case anything happens to those, and why are you wearing them anyway? It’s not as if it’s freezing cold!” Ah… this could be awkward.

“Well… My species… we’re a bit more body conscious, you see… things are more… Visible… for us.” The entire mane six blushed at the mental images I had given them.

“Ah…” Rarity continued. “I can see how that could be problematic. Wait, so that means you wear clothes almost all the time, right?”

“Um, yeah we do” Her eyes looked like they were about to pop out.

“OH MY GOODNESS, IT MUST BE FABULASS! What fashions are there? Do you have any undamaged clothing I can examine? Do you have any pictures? SHOW ME!!!” I almost fell over with that last sentence.

“Rarity my dear, you should probably take it down a notch” Princess Celestia said a bit exasperated.

“Oh, of course, terribly sorry” she said sheepishly. “Well, anyway, I’m going to need to know what your clothing is made of if I’m to repair it.” I didn’t know so I decided it would be a good idea to take my T-Shirt off to look at the label. They all looked flummoxed at this.

“I thought you were a male, you’ve got nipples!” one of them said.
Oh Jesus…

“Ah… Well, I am male, we just have… Different body’s to you, as you can tell. They don’t work as such, they’re just there for some reason. This conversation is getting incredibly awkward now…” I looked at the label on the neck of the shirt. It read ‘Burton Menswear, London, Great British Style since Nineteen Hundred And Four, Small, Pure Cotton.’

“Erm, its pure cotton”

“How can you tell?” I threw her the T-Shirt.

“There’s a label on the neck, it tells you who the manufacturer is, where it came from, how old the company is and what it’s made from.”

Her eyes glazed over “That’s the best idea EVER!!! I’m going to have to do this then everyone who looks at my clothing on another pony will go Ooh, that’s nice, and look, it says Rarity made it in Ponyville, I want one! And they will know where to get one, and there will be ponies queuing outside the door out for MY clothes and I’ll make MILLIONS!!!” We all stared at her. “Oh, oops… I think I may have been a bit loud then…”

“As I was saying…” Celestia continued “Unless Twilight says otherwise, I expect it will be ok for you to stay here with her for the moment and you could go around doing odd jobs earning bits, we can have a poster on the town hall notice board and in a few shops, and eventually with a bit of help, you may be able to get a little house of your own!” I smiled.


“That sounds perfect. A little manual labour never killed… Too many people… I imagine.” Silence.

“Well, I’d be happy to put a notice up in Mr and Mrs cake’s shop for you, and I could even write it on the buns!” Pinkie started.

Rarity then continued “Yes, I’ll put up a notice in my shop, I don’t mind that”

“Urm, I could get Angel to tell all the other animals about it. I think…” Said Fluttershy.

“I could spell it out in the clouds!” Rainbowdash blurted out. “That would be sooo cool”

“Ahm sure I could I could put a message on our apple based products and a notice on the barn too for y’all.” Applejack continued.

“I can get that notice in the town hall sorted out.” Twilight agreed.

“Well then, looks like my work here is done!” Smiled Celestia “I shall return soon to make sure you are happy and settling down nicely, don’t hesitate to ask twilight to send me a letter if you need something.”

“Thanks very much Princess” I gave a bit of an awkward bow, my back still hurt so I couldn’t give a proper one.

“My pleasure.” She said in a friendly tone. “And please, if you get depressed again, or need any support, I’m only a letter away.” She then said goodbye to Twilight, and left again.

“Right then, let’s get you sorted, we have SOOOOO much to talk about while I get your clothing” Rarity then practically dragged me out the door.

“Bye” I managed to say to the other five. Things were actually looking up for me before… I thought to myself. I have now nearly died one to many times, ended up in Equestria, I have no idea if I would be able to get back… I don’t know if there would be anything for me if I DID go back. I decided to just follow Rarity for now and try to just get through the day, it’s not like it could get any worse… Could it?