• Published 20th Dec 2014
  • 1,127 Views, 131 Comments

Everything Hates Me: A Bronys Adventure - Narshlog117



This is the tale of how a young man named DMT was forced into a dimension that was not his own by an unknown force.

  • ...
119
 131
 1,127

thanks for nothing shitbags

Comments ( 35 )

5496001
consensus says no.

5463120
Dude, he's probably nine. You have to be much more blunt then that. :P

so far, I read the comments and the discription... I never saw so many highrated comments, or even lowrated comments....
so far, I get the rage for the art. be honest, it's not the best. but don't judge the book cause of its coverart. however, sometimes the coverart represents how the story is written. I suggest you get a new cover art. there is a group in here which actually provides coverart for stories.
also, there are some tutorials how to write a story. even groups to help new writers around.

anyway, you remember me to a young, hopefull writer. dreaming that his stories become big, but crushed down by a pile of unconstructive criticisme.
don't give up man. after a (sorry to say this) masive fail like this (really, I don't want to tear you apart, but the like bar doesn't lie) you will rise up. you will write better, eventually. what I try to say is, don't give up.

there. the first words have been spoken.
now, the discription... it's long, you know?
A little hint, keep it short next time. tell about the story. what the story is about. shortly. or else you might spoil something. anything else, should be told in a blogpost (in my humble oppinion)

enough words have been wasted. lets read....

5500071

lets read....

not a good idea tbh m8, you might contract cancer

5500081 trust me. I read a lot of what people call "cancer giving shit" ... I used to write such a shit....
I'm reading this because I don't care about others oppinion. my oppinion is the only thing I care about it. if I like it, I shall say it.
take that as a lesson. (constructive critisisme is something else)

bit shit tbh :/

if you perceive my PCP ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

5500237

Egads! Never in all my years have I encountered such uncouth behaviour! Begone, sir, else I shall be forced to demand retrifruition.

Comment posted by Nitrous Rainbows deleted Jan 13th, 2015

5416351 But if it's never finished how will I see the version your friend made to offend you. You promised.

5500371 you'll only be disappointed because only a few bits have changed, but if you insist I'll dump the parody version in a chapter of this story

5500395 If you're serious about writing just delete his crap and actually try. If you're still trying to lel with your trollfic them do that.

I don't give 2 fucks. It's not even a good trollfic.

5500089
Your attempt to use 'grammar' feels like a kick to the family jewels.

5450154
It's like a tidal wave of sarcasm.

5438435 How is that racist? Are'nt you racist then because you decided to keep Raritys eye like that? Think before you comment.

5576712 rude tbh. rude to myself, and rude to the respectable people of the east whom you are so blatantly attacking.

I am rude for pointing out your mistakes?

5580734 no you're rude for implying a mistake was made

5580750 I guess I have to label you as "Writer who refuses too learn from mistakes" Shame....:ajsleepy:

5580750

Bro really, you're saying he's rude for trying to point out a mistake that has probably killed your story. No, look I'll try to be as nice as I can with this... Get your head out of your ass. I know that it may be big due to your inflated ego. Seriously it is not flattering. Accept the help people try to give you and at least try to improve yourself, don't be a dick... Now seriously, try harder next time. I haven't read yet and I can tell this story is too far gone. Have a good day/night

~Motm

Now I'm not one to be talking about others stories but......What.....the....Hell is this

-100! get fucked cocksuckers

where the fuck is Twilight Sparkle

6009444 She died in an unfortunate sawdust factory accident just hours before this photograph was taken. Don't feel too bad though, as she was often heard to say that it was how she wanted to go. "I hope I die in a sawdust factory" she would exclaim at completely irrelevant moments, so we can take solace in the fact that she died happy. As an avid sawdust enthusiast myself, I can only say that I hope she's in a place with more sawdust than is possible on earth, as I know it's what I would want. In the last will and testament of Twilight "pussy destroyer" Sparkle, it was explicitly stated that Spike "gaping anus" Dragoncock should be sacrificed and buried with her for use as a sex slave in the afterlife. She left her beloved library to her majesty Princess Celestia II of the Kingdom of Equestria and her Dependencies and Colonies, who has stated that she will turn it into a memorial garden in memory of her most faithful student, and the books contained within will me mulched for use in the new garden. In the image at the head of this story, you can actually see Michael, also known as DMT, breaking the news to the devastated friends of Twilight, as can be seen from their tortured expressions. It has since been arranged that DMT is to be crowned the new princess of friendship, despite widespread discontent concerning the fact that he is male and does not possess the element of magic, leaving Equestria wide open to attack. There has also been a scandal involving wild allegations that DMT is responsible for the death of Miss Sparkle, as a witness claims to have seen them enter the sawdust factory together on the day of her death, however DMT denies these allegations strongly, stating that he was "fucking fluttershy" at that time and could not possibly have been involved. Despite all this, the current plans are for the ceremony to go ahead as planned.

6009444 hope that answers your question.

6016215
That is the most touching backstory I have ever read. :pinkiesad2:

I do not have any words for this.

I do, however, have many words for you.

Most of them are screams of pleasure.

Eeeeeeh...

:ajbemused:

*hugs* Don't listen to the bullies. :pinkiesmile:

You are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity

(sigh) OH WELL, PREPARE THE GAS CHAMBERS!!!!

😈 YES! YES! HATE! HATE! HATE THE BRONY!! 😈

I love how you pretend to be the victim. I get that the trolling was inexcusable, but you don’t need to go and call people “shitbags”. It’s disrespectful and honestly no wonder people hate your story.

Login or register to comment