• Published 13th Oct 2014
  • 2,490 Views, 199 Comments

Corruption Of The Sun - MegatronsPen



With the blood of her sister on her hooves, will Celestia reach out to those closest to her in time before her own nightmare begins? Or will the unfortunate events that will unfold force Celestia down a much darker path than her sister ever took?

Comments ( 25 )

Motherfucking typos. Corrected what I saw that was practically staring me in the face.

5849050 I lol'd inappropriately at that because I imagined having that in the story.

5849127 Love that channel.

This isn't going to end well...

Oh shit! How will twilight react when she learns what Celestia did?!

5851403 Maybe......
5852391 Who knoooooows!
5853188 Discord was exactly like what he was in the show.

5853197
huh, well she makes it seem like he deserved eternal imprisonment.

5851403

Guess that depends on your definition of "well".

Some ponies just wanna watch the world burn and I think that would be very well!

Awesome. Lovely reward for finally getting my stuff done. :pinkiehappy:

This is going to be glorious.

Comment posted by Omnishifter deleted Jul 9th, 2015

Wow:pinkiegasp:, this fic actually made me doubt my morality:fluttercry:, I just could not stop giggling throughout this.
*Claps*
I've read a lot of dark stuff and this is the first to do that, good work:pinkiehappy:.

I can practically see Twilight grin like a maniac when she realizes it actually worked which is kind of what I'm doing atm

There was nothing more harmless she could force Raven’s soul into. After all, it was just a mere stuffed toy. What could she possibly do in such a state?

Oh, Twilight. You apparently haven't read/watched enough Horror, have you?

Is this story still alive? It has been thus far the best written twilight/Celestia corruption fics I have read. You are doing great things with this fic, and i really hope you keep it alive! I am dying to read more ^-^

6406156 I am working on the next chapter.

Very clever, slipping the odd "we" in here and there afterward.

good story, hope it get update, why do I feel like nightmare moon still live within twilight

would this count as a nightmare x twilight since it a nightmare celestia???

I read through this and now I have to live with yet another amazing story that's dead, weighing on my mind. Why do all of the good ones not last to the end?

Seriously though, this one's pretty cool. I've thought about this concept and think it's really cool but I've never actually found a story on it. It pains me a bit to watch these two loose it, and I really like Raven and Redheart, but this is worth it.

*Derogatory demand for moar:trollestia:

this has to be one of my favor nightmare celeitia story out there, she goes evil and dark for love, or well partly for love and twilight goes long with her,
I wish there was moar to this story

Guys, you can now use the tag DayBreaker!!!

Una

A shame. This story was really starting to get good.

Canceled just before the best part! That's a special kind of cruel.

I'm always gonna quastion why I read this story. I saw it was cancelled, I saw the Arthur hasn't been online in years, yet for some reason I still read 30,000+ words.



Maybe 1 day it will be continued, or a rewrite, or maybe even someone else will continue the story where it left off or make there own rewrite and finishing it.

Login or register to comment