• Published 23rd Oct 2014
  • 7,827 Views, 26 Comments

Midnight Snack - draygan



Rarity goes to bed hungry and ends up using her magic to sleep eat.

  • ...
35
 26
 7,827
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 9 )

And NOW I give it my like for trolling with Chapter 3 being the end. X3 Normally not a fan of graphic fatal (or after vore) but good job with this one.

This is quite well done, I especially like how it was All Just A Dream at the end, I found the Shining Armor story (as stated there) wanting, but this is pretty good, my only bit is that I personally found the digestion went a bit deeper than it needed to but that may just be me, regardless good work:pinkiehappy:. Not enough soft vore and/or scat on this site. Adding a like for this interesting interpretation of shdingo's work. I must say that adding Rainbow Dash/Scootaloo and Applejack/Applebloom was sorta unnecessary though.

I know this comment's late, but do you think you can do this same thing but with the other two? A sort of "change in perspective"; Hard, fatal vore is extremely rare around here; being you did mention them, going by Chekhovs's Gun, a writing principle saying that if something is mentioned, it has to make an appearance; so knowing that they have to make an appearance.

Would you like to sleep in my room tonight, Sweetie Belle?"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" said sweetie belle, crying and running away as fast as she could
Now the only question is : Nightmare or premonition ? :twilightoops:
Also i do love references so here it is (WARNING CONTEINT SPOILERS OF THE MOVIE 'SCARY MOVIE')
RUN BI*CH RUUUUUUUUUUN
[youtube=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fjHGTeTtaac]

No no don't go into her bed I would looking my door after that kind of dream :fluttercry:

Whelp, that was utterly fucked up. Happy it was all a dream and hope it doesn't become some horrific prophecy!

Most Excellent.

what kind of toilet wouldn't clog when completely filled, let alone flush a pony skull?

a magic toilet. :trollestia:

Comment posted by DarkyBoode32 deleted Dec 1st, 2023

9094743
dreams don't follow logic. hence the episode 'for whom the sweetie belle toils' reality is always first-person, dreams however can occur second and even third person in sweetie's dream, luna is believed to have merged both sweetie's and rarity's memories of that night then recreated it from two perspectives...

Login or register to comment