• Published 22nd Apr 2012
  • 19,561 Views, 78 Comments

Corruption - TAW



What if Cadance hadn't been able to save the day?

  • ...
48
 78
 19,561
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 34 )

oh boy i love corupted ponies :pinkiehappy:

but still sad ending:fluttercry:

At first I was like :pinkiegasp: "MOAR!?"
Then I was like :raritycry:

"She is as unstoppable as I during the night."

Quite ironic, saying that to the one who did stop her during the wedding.

Wow that was quite intense. I think if you made a "clop lite" version of this you could get it featured on any Brony website. That had a more dramatic story then any action fic i've read

495666 What is that amazing icon of Luna?!
Ahem.
I liked it, gentle will breaking via lots of lesbian fun has always been my thing :heart:

I really like it a lot, though I feel like this story deserved a few chapters more. It was all so quick.

Celestia dead? :fluttercry:

well it is the "bad ending" after all.

Love the realistic ending. Power trumps all in the end.

I just have to ask. Are you a Tyranid player? Some of the terminology in your story makes it seem like you could be.

TAW

535034
I'm not, but I do like the idea of a hivemind, and the changelings lend themselves well to it

It's a fascinating concept, for sure. It worked flawlessly with your story too. Thanks though ^-^ I'm a nids player myself, so I tend to notice the term is all.

Meh. I was hoping the bad ending would be Chrysalis flat out winning. The actual ending really kinda ruined the entire thing for me. :fluttershysad:

TAW

538648
You want a bad end for the bad end?

Hm. The main six fight back and overpower Celestia, who refuses to touch her dark powers now due to heartbreak. Without Celestia, the sun goes out, but due to her time in the hivemind the changelings could teach Twilight, and she took on that duty. Then Dash leads their armies across the land, and they totally win.

538743

No, my ideal bad end in a clopfic is "bad guys win, everypony lives sexily ever after". The sudden drama and death was a buzz kill in the highest degree, in my opinion.

487715 Actually, It IS Cadence. That was meaningful, as the musical terms for their parts in This Day Aria were, respectively, Deceptive Cadence and True (Or something like that) Cadence. No joke.

541072 That's my similar idea of a 'bad end' in a clop fic. This is more a bittersweet end for a drama fic. It was written well, just not what I had hoped for :p

Meh. I felt like it was unable to decide between being a clopfic or a grimdark, with the end result being a messy jumble of lots of different themes that didn't quite mesh. It was definitely clever and original, but in the end it left a bit of a sour taste in my mouth. Your writing is good though, keep it up!

482156
DISCLAIMER: It's 2:29 AM here. I'm really not in my right mind, and I felt like I just had to say something about what metals are in the show.
I blame my self-imposed (minor) sleep deprivation.

You're forgetting an obvious one - gold. Equestria uses golden coins, and Celestia's hoofguards are either made of gold or are gold-plated.
Also, during Swarm of the Century, I'm pretty sure that tuba was made of brass.
Nightmare Moon's armor appears to be cobalt.
...and there's probably still things that neither of use have noticed.

Random Fact: Silver turns black when it tarnishes, just as copper tarnishes green and iron rusts to become red.

481592
Blunt objects, stabbh objects, fire. All that other stuff is what they want you to think so you think they are tougher than they are.

It's difficult for me to say precisely why, but this whole fic feels "rough". There just isn't a natural flow to this story, and some parts (especially the ending) seem very rushed. The sex parts weren't all that sexy, and the dark parts weren't all that dramatic. A lot of things seemed to happen with insufficient or hasty explanations. The whole thing wasn't immersive the way a good fic should be; it was just a bunch of events that happened.

Wow...just...wow... amazing is an understatement.

:fluttershysad: i think i cired a little bit :fluttercry::applecry:

Well, I didn't quite expect the ending, nor Luna's death, and it certainly took away from the dark euphoria that I was enjoying in the story, but it was a nifty ending, nonetheless!

I think you do the hivemind concept laced with sexuality quite well, and it this was a very fun read. Always up for seeing more transformation/corruption/assimilation from the glorious Queen Chrysalis!

I was very close to naming my first fanfic Corruption, but dodged a bullet calling it Corrupted. Phew.

You killed Celestia AND Luna?!!!!!! How can you sleep at night!?!!!

holy shit that was badass kikikikikiki
love it.
it was sad but awsome you did a fine job:pinkiehappy:

Well, I can't say that I wasn't warned, between the "Dark" tag and the "Bad End" title, but... shit.
I'm not saying that this was bad, rather, it was very, very dark. But good!

Now, while I'm still trying to come over the shock that I received from that ending being in a clopfic, I'll be curled up in bed.

Like I posted a few moments ago in chapter 1. I have few ideas of fics for this chapter as well. But I cannot write them for the same reasons as before. :ajsleepy:

well , that turned into a major downer at the end :/ , not what i was expecting from a bad end from this kind of story at all........

Wait, Celestia died exterminating an entire race from the face of Equus?

Well, guess this was a pretty good ending.

Now, if only the main six and all of Equus had gone to 'Hay' with the species and two deities...

2012 was a desperate time.

Wow! this was a great ending! Very unexpected

Login or register to comment