• Published 15th Sep 2014
  • 1,015 Views, 64 Comments

They're Back! Yujo Sentai Poniranger, Returns! - The Gamer Master Archive



A few months after the Poniranger defeated Tirek, Equestria calls for they're aid once again with new adventures in other worlds.

  • ...
17
 64
 1,015

Latoratah, Shauta and Tajador!

Ankh decided to pull Spark, Maya and I over to an area with no trees since the girls were practicing their band.

"Alright guys, now while we stay away from that train wreck they call music, I figured we'd train you guys on your core medals." Ankh said as we made it to the area.

"What about Jeffery and Pixel?" Maya asked.

""I didn't think that their music was really bad." Spark mumbled so nobody could hear.

"Jeffery will get his time, but that comes later. And something, just feels wrong about that other girl." Ankh replied in disgust.

"Kinda makes sense because of what happened in Berry's world." I thought causing the two to nod.

"Enough talk, let's train!"


"Sunset Shimmer, is everything okay?" Twilight asked Sunset Shimmer on their break.

"Well, something's been bothering me for quite some time. Whenever I sleep, I see this man, with a type of weapon, with projectiles-"

"You mean like one of those gun things?"

"Yeah, and I see him doing things such as running away from Princess Celestia and a nicer looking Nightmare Moon,, stealing those key thing you and your pony friends have. I don't know what these dreams mean. Do you know?"

"Um, well, when I started having these dreams it lead me to meeting my partner Jeffery over there."

"So you mean that guy, w-will end up in my life at some point?"

"It's possible,but hopefully we can change him before that happens."


"Where are we?"

"In Limbo! It's where all cancelled stories go. Same thing happened to us."

"Is there a way out?"

"Unless the author finds interest in it again, but probably not since this is an early story. So you guys are stuck here forever.

Comments ( 1 )

Next please

Login or register to comment