• Published 15th Sep 2014
  • 1,015 Views, 64 Comments

They're Back! Yujo Sentai Poniranger, Returns! - The Gamer Master Archive



A few months after the Poniranger defeated Tirek, Equestria calls for they're aid once again with new adventures in other worlds.

  • ...
17
 64
 1,015

Mysterious Arm, Costume Designs, and the Copy Combo

"Hmph, Eiji you idiot, setting me up with these kids." the man said.

"Y'all have got some explaining to do." H. Applejack said crossing her arms as the others nodded. We all decided to go to this, Sweet Shoppe, in order to talk this out.

"Oh I do hate that you had to return at a time of crisis. There's so much catching up to do!" H.Rarity exclaimed with a smile on her face.

"For starters, a certain blue-haired guitar player was just askin' about you." H.Applejack smirked.

"Oh really? Who was?" Twilight wondered.

"Seriously? You don't know?" Twilight shook her head no. "Wow, it's Flash Sentry! That guy you were all over the first time you came here!" Jeffery raised his eyebrow to this.

"Oh, well that's nice." She said thinking of something else.

"You must've gotten someone you love even more! Huh, huh, huh?!"

"Well, yes I have."

"Who is it then?"

"Well, it's Jeffery." She pointed towards him. He in return just waved to them.

"Well I didn't see that coming." Sunset Shimmer said.

"Well, I guess we all knew a human-alien pony relation ship could work." H.Rainbow shrugged.

"What I want to know is why there were Cell Medals in that area, and why that idiot Eiji paired me with children!" the man said clearly annoyed.

"Just what exactly is your name, what you are and your problem?" I asked him.

"Allow me to enlighten your little minds, my name is Ankh, we're called Greeed, we use Cell Medals to survive and-"

"Too many big words!" H.Pinkie said holding her head.

"Hmph, damn simpleton." Ankh said under his breath.

"Language sir!" H.Rarity and Rarity both said annoyed.

"Whatever, I'm leaving for now." Ankh said walking out of the shop, leaving us to discuss how to take out the Sirens. So the Humane 6 and Twilight crashed what was an assembly before the Battle of the Bands.


(A few hours later, Bass POV)

So after the crashed party H.Rarity came to me after they decided to go to Pinkie's for a sleepover.

"So, how did it go?" I asked her, to which she huffed.

"It was absolutely horrible! We didn't make our magic pony ears and tails appear-"

"Anthro-Form."

"Whatever darling, so now Twilight is trying to work on a counter spell song against those Sirens."

"OK, already knew that but whatever."

"What was that darling?"

"N-nothing. Anyways what are you doing in order to work on the song?"

"Costumes of course! However, nothing seems to be coming up right with them, what do you think I should do Bass?" She wondered looking towards me.

"Um, I think that if you are having complete trouble with this, just release all of your ideas in a sort of, explosion! You know?"

"That seems quite juvenile though."

"Not in reality, with your ideas, just flow out your ideas and find what works for you and your friends." Bass continued as H.Rarity seemed to like this idea.

"Thank you ever so much darling, I shall get started right away!" Rarity announces matter-of-factly. Just after, Ankh arrives in the house in the same room as them them grabbing Bass.

"Come on, I sense a Yummy over near the shop." Ankh said grabbing him. H.Rarity then grabs him as well. "What the heck are you doing?"

"I may know that your friend is a hero, I haven't seen what you are able to do. I figured this would be the perfect chance!" Rarity smirked.

"Whatever, come on." Ankh said as the four left.


"Rise my Yummy, lay waste as you eat all of the desire in this stupid town." Aria said commanding a humanoid mantis.

"Yes ma'am." It said as the Yummy and trash yummies were eating cars, streetlights, mailboxes and other things.

H.Rarity, Rarity, Bass and Ankh saw what was going on.

"Ankh, I need those medals." Bass said holding his hand out.

"No, not now." He replied with a scowl.

"Why not?" Rarity asked.

"Because if they eat various forms of greed, they build up Cell Medals. Wait until it builds up more." Ankh said following the yummies with the rest of them behind him. However, when they got closer, Bass grabbed Ankh's right hand and pulled out a green medal with a grasshopper on it, which became a ranger key of OOO with a stag beetle, mantis and grasshopper theme.

"Idiot, why did you do that?" Ankh questioned. However instead of Bass answering, H.Rarity answered for him.

"He's releasing all of his feeling into a single explosion. He's releasing his feelings to protect others, and I shall stand by that!" She finished. To which Ankh just scowled and what what Bass did.

"Gokai Change!"

KUWAGATA
KAMAKIRI
BATTA

GATA-GATA-GATAKIRIBA-GATAKIRIBA!

"UUUUUUUWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!" Bass and Rarity both screamed out releasing a mass of green energy, blowing a strong wind against Ankh and H.Rarity.

As the fight began, all of the trash yummies and Mantis Yummy began the assault on the Rider, to which he split himself into thousands upon thousands of copies, as they used their blades and electric horns to take down each yummy. With only the Mantis Yummy left, Bass grabbed the scanner on the left and scanned it on his belt.

SCANNING CHARGE!!!!!!!

Each Bass jumped high into the sky finishing the yummy off with a powerful kick from the sky!

Afterwards to which Bass and Rarity undid the transformation they both began walking as if nothing happened.

"What the? How is that possible?" Ankh questioned.

"What ever do you mean?" Rarity asked him with a confused look.

"When Eiji first transformed into the Gatakiriba Combo, afterwards, his strain was so strong he could barely move! Whereas you two walked away from it like it was nothing?! How is this possible?!"