• Published 15th Sep 2014
  • 1,015 Views, 64 Comments

They're Back! Yujo Sentai Poniranger, Returns! - The Gamer Master Archive



A few months after the Poniranger defeated Tirek, Equestria calls for they're aid once again with new adventures in other worlds.

  • ...
17
 64
 1,015

My Foal's Chou Henshin!

[Gokai Galleon}

The girls, Cadence and the crew and I headed back to the Galleon catching up on the months we spent apart.

"So, you and Maya," Applejack started.

"Finally stopped beating around the bush and finally hooked up?" Rainbow said with a smirk.

We both nodded and said, "Yep!"

Rainbow flew up to me and elbowed me in the shoulder. "Atta boy! Finally! You both had to wait a year to know you two are great for each other?"

"I guess so." Cadence said walking over to one of the Galleon's poles.

"So anyway, Wataru said somehow we can travel to different worlds via the Galleon but how do we do that? And how does he know we can even do this?" She tripped on some chains that brought a poster of the Crystal Empire with a weird sign right in the middle. The poster also glowed.

"I'll go check it out." I said.

"I'm coming with ya. It's been a while." And the two of us were off. As we were walking, we of course saw a large amount of Crystal Ponies but they were looking at me like they only saw one of me before, I was able to hear some of what they were saying.

"Did Princess Cadence and Prince Shining Armor adopt another human child?"

"Applejack, I was able to hear some of what they were saying, apparently there's another human here." I said.

"Hm, but how do we find him?" Applejack said as this monster began attacking some ponies.

"Time to go Applejack." I said pulling out Decade's Key.

"Right."

"Gokai Change!"

KAMEN RIDER, DECADE!

I then saw that I transformed into Decade, including the Decadriver. I then pulled out one of the cards and put it in the buckle.

ATTACK RIDE: BLAST!

I pulled out the Ride Booker, put it in Gun Mode and began firing at the monster. As I was fighting, a young boy with a cyan heart pin on his shirt looking at the crowd.

"A Grongi is attacking, I need to go!" He said bringing this gray belt out of nowhere.

Henshin! He said transforming into A form that looked like a Kamen Rider.

He ran over and attack the Grongi stopping it from punching me. "Need some help?" He said.

"Sure why not." He then jumped up as I pulled a yellow card from the Ride Booker.

FINAL ATTACK RIDE: D-D-D-DECADE

A bunch of yellow cards appeared in front of me. As I jumped up, the cards moved upwards diagonally and I kicked downward smashing the cards as the armored guy and I kicked the Grongi and it retreated.

Both of us undid our transformations.

"Thanks for the help." I said.

"No I should be thanking you. You were able to help the Crystal Ponies before I could. Oh I could introduce you to my parents!" He said.

"Um, sugar who exactly are your parents?" Applejack asked the child.

"They rule the Crystal Empire. Princess Cadence and Prince Shining Armor. Come on." He signified us to follow him.

As we were walking I never realized how just shiny the Crystal Palace was.

We then got to the throne room where this world's Cadence is.

"Oh welcome back, My Foal. I heard there was a Grongi attacking. Are you alright?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine Mom, I had some help from these two." He said pointing towards Applejack and I.

"Oh Applejack, and..."

"Patric."

"Well thank you both for help out my son."

"Oh, it was no problem, I'm sure if it were somebody else, they would've done the same." I said.

"I'm just happy there's another human here. For a while, it's only been My Foal. The only reason they've accepted him is because he's my son. It doesn't help that he has Kuuga's power."

"Kuuga's power?" I said.

"Yes, Kuuga's power. It's surprising because it just flew here onto him out of nowhere. So we made the best of the situation so now he's able to help ponies. I assume you and your human do the same Applejack?" Princess Cadence asked us.

"Well, it's not just us. But it's easier to show rather than tell ya. If y'all can just follow us." Applejack said motioning Princess Cadence and My Foal after us.

When the four of us arrived at the Galleon, Our Cadence and this world's Cadence were just starring at each other while doing mirror things that dopplgangers do.

"Well, this is surreal." Twilight said looking at the two Cadences.

As Applejack and I explained everything to the others when Shining Armor came in the Galleon's entrance. "There you are My Foal, Cadences?" Shining ended confused. "Anyway, the guard and I found some smoke coming from the north, we think that it's the Grongi. My Foal, let's go."

"Okay Dad." My Foal start before their Cadence walked in front of him.

"You've done enough for us. I'll handle this Shiny."

"Are you sure Mom?"

"Of course. Let's go Shiny."

"Right."

The North Mountains

Princess Cadence and the Crystal Guards arrived where the smoke was. Cadence went to go look herself, when she did see a Grongi that was sealed away. Rinto.

Why was I awoken? I should've been sealed. And now that I'm awoken I can spread the Grongi genes and everybody on this planet will be Grongis!

Cadence was clearly upset by this but couldn't talk because she began coughing from the smoke and fainted. The guards saw this and quickly picked up their princess and ran back to the empire.

Back in the Empire the guards brought Princess Cadence to the hospital with Shining Armor bringing My Foal to the hospital.

"Dang it! At this rate Cadence will become a Grongi!" Shining yelled smacking a wall. My Foal on the other hand was completely disheveled. It was like he couldn't think straight so he didn't think at all, all he thought was, Please, please dear Faust let my mom live as a pony and not a Grongi. She would lose her moral compass and would just become a monster.

As the twelve of us were running to the hospital, we saw Rinto, but we weren't effected.

Back at the hospital My Foal heard what was going on outside the hospital. My Foal wanted to help but he had to stay with his mom. Cadence saw this as My Foal was thinking. "You want to go help them don't you?"

"Yeah, but I need to stay with you. The only reason I truly fought was for your smile!" My Foal said with tears in his eyes.

"Then go help them, I'll stay alive I promise you. Go help them. Shiny will stay here." Cadence said. My Foal nodded and ran out to the battle.

"Guys!" He said running to us.

"Foal?" Maya said.

"Yeah, I came to help."

"Alright then, let's go for the Timeranger guys!"

"Gokai Change!"

"Henshin!"

TIMERANGER!

"Timeranger!"

"Kamen Rider, Kuuga! Um guys why are you just walking towards the Grongi?"

"Just duck!" Spark said.

"Why?" And then Rinto fired some energy at us when the six of us did matrix-like dodging. Kuuga on the other hand still got hit.

"Vol Launcher!" Spark and Maya yelled firing their vulcan cannon.

"DV Defender!" Jeffery yelled firing his personal weapon.

"Pegasus Bowgun!" Kuuga yelled firing a green bowgun.

"Vector End!" Bass, Pixel and I yelled.

"Beat Three!"
"Beat Six!"
"Beat Nine!"

Dragon Rod!
Titan Sword!

Just then, the Time Red belt became the Decadriver and 3 different cards came out, with me grabbing the one in the middle.

FINAL FORM RIDE: K-K-KUUGA

"Foal, this might tickle a bit." I said.

"What do you mean?" He asked a I transformed him into Kuuga Gouram.

"What is this?" Kuuga asked.

"This could be, Kuuga's Grand Power!" I said as Kuuga Gouram flew towards Rinto and attack him.

FINAL ATTACK RIDE: K-K-KUUGA!

I then proceeded to kick upwards while the Gouram flew carrying Rinto as we destroyed it.

Afterwards the 13 of us ran towards the hospital to check on this world's Cadence.

Turns out we barely made it. After the smoke cleared after destroying Rinto, this Cadence was healed.

At the end of the day, Cadence, Shining Armor, and My Foal saw us off as we were leaving.

"I appreciate your help guys, but just who are you all?"

I chuckled a little at this. "We are just a world traveling Super Sentai team. Remember that." I said as the twelve of us got back to the Galleon.

"Welcome back." Cadence said walking towards the pole to pull the chain again. "Ready to go?" We all nodded as she yanked the chain. What we saw was a poster of the Castle of the Two Sisters with another symbol in the middle.

Author's Note:

This chapter was based on CaleMcManus21's My Foal

And let's just say that the next chapter you'll be begging for a "gabu" of fun