• Published 15th Sep 2014
  • 1,015 Views, 64 Comments

They're Back! Yujo Sentai Poniranger, Returns! - The Gamer Master Archive



A few months after the Poniranger defeated Tirek, Equestria calls for they're aid once again with new adventures in other worlds.

  • ...
17
 64
 1,015

The Personal Ongekiko of Princess Pixel Berry

We arrived in the world of Hibiki and Applejack and I were about to run out to check the area when Pixel and Pinkie stopped us.

"Oh no you don't! We're coming with you!" Pixel said hanging onto me.

"You've always been going out there alone and it's time someponies went with you!" Pinkie said hanging onto Applejack. We both didn't argue as the four of us left.


"Darth you've losing the keys we worked hard to steal from the Riders. Why do you waste them?" Adagio asked Darth.

"Because it doesn't matter. No matter how many keys they get from me, I'll still be stronger than them because of a plan that I have." Darth answered picking up Ibuki's key.

KAMEN RIDE: IBUKI!

"Gokai Summon!"


As we got down from the Galleon, we were in the middle of a forest. as we walked north, we saw a blue rider with a trumpet and an oni theme.

"Ooh! Now we can get Ibuki's key let's go!" Pinkie said with a grin. I pulled out Decade's key and Pixel pulled out Pink Buster's key.

"Gokai Change!"

KAMEN RIDE: DECADE
GO-BUSTERS!

We were both fighting against the Rider clone when two figures overlooked what was going on.

"Berry what're we going to do about that?" the griffin asked.

"The one thing we can do Gilda." Berry said holding the Onkaku.

"But Berry, you know what'll happen if you transform too much!" Gilda said worried.

"I'll be fine as long as I concentrate." She said whacking a nearby tree a little bit to make a sound. Then she moved the Onkaku to her forehead as an oni symbol appeared on her forehead. She was then covered in purple fire which transformed Berry into Hibiki.

I then inserted one of the new cards I got.

KAMEN RIDE: DEN-O

"Let's begin, with this!" I said pulling out an attack card.

ATTACK RIDE: ORE, SANJOU!

"Ore, sanjou!" I said and nothing happened. What was with that attack card?

"Then how about this?"

ATTACK RIDE: KOTAE WA KITTENAI!

I then did a little dance move and said, "Kotae wa Kittenai!"

The rider clone was just confused.

"Um you didn't ask him anything!" Pixel told me. I then just sighed.

"Ugh those idiot Imagins, why are these attacks!?" I shouted as Pixel just used some spy techniques o outsmart it.

Then this purple warrior came in firing well fire at the key clone so that it turned into a key again. After I picked up and undid the transformations, Pixel and the Rider looked at each other and I noticed something, these two looked exactly alike!

"Um who are you?" Pixel asked the other Pixel.

"I'm Pixel Berry, or just Berry, daughter of Princess Celestia. Or Kamen Rider Hibiki. Who are you?"

"I'm Leandra, or Pixel, otherwise Pinkie Pie of the Yujo Sentai Poniranger." They began doing this weird mirror thing.

When Gilda got there the first thing she noticed wash't the fact that there were two of her friend but Pinkie Pie.

"You." She said with plain spite.

"Hi Gilda! Never thought I'd see you again. I'm just glad it's not as a villain or as an exact anti-hero by becoming a second element of Kindness!" Pinkie said smiling.

"Whatever, I still haven't forgotten what you did to me a year ago!" Gilda glared at Pinkie.

"Welp, I can't change the past so I live on normally!" Pinkie said smiling again.

"Whatever I to my eye on you, again!" She said walking towards the two Pixels. "Anyway Berry we should get going." Gilda said as the two Pixels started cringing and falling to the ground.

"Pixel!" Pinkie and I shouted.

"Berry!" Gilda yelled. "Follow me, I know a safer place here." We followed Gilda to a camp area and laud Pixel and Berry to rest while the four of us waited outside to give them their space.

A little while later Pixel and Berry were at least half awake and began talking to each other.

"So, you bare a power that could destroy you if it wanted to as well?" Berry asked Pixel.

"Yeah, it happened before I came back to Equestria, I beat this Yummy and these purple dinosaur medals just flew into my body. Every time a new monster attacks, my eyes glow purple. And it's power could control me."

"As an oni I could lose my sense of right and wrong at any moment." Berry sighed. "I don't want to hurt anypony, plus I left my mom for some reasons."

"What for?"

"Well she lied to me about there being other humans on Equis besides you guys because you seem to be passing through." She looked down.

The four of us walked in. "Leah! I'm so happy you're okay! What happened?!" Pinkie asked her.

"I'll explain later."

As the six of us walked out of the forest we saw a human with a giant kaijin. At the same time, the others came over to check on us.

"So you kids managed to become the partners of the Elements of Harmony, humph, you're all just weak!"

"Who the heck are you?" I shouted.

"The name's Darth, remember that! It'll be the name of your destroyer!" He then disappeared while holding up DiEnd's key.

The kaijin began attacking us causing us to transform.

"Gokai Change!"

MAGIRANGER!

Berry looked at the Okaku for a little while before whacking it on her hand and transforming into Hibiki.

Once again the Decadriver appeared on my waist with three cards.

FINAL FORM RIDE: H-H-HIBIKI!

"Berry, things'll get crazy." I said.

Berry began flying around attacking the monster from the skies. I then used the Final Attack.

FINAL ATTACK RIDE: H-H-HIBIKI!

Berry went into drum form, and I got the Ongekiko Rekka drum sticks.

"Pixel, let's go!" I said making more of the drum sticks for Pixel.

"Right!"

And with that the giant kaijin was destroyed.

After a couple of hours Berry and Gilda said they had to leave.

"Why do you need to go?" Pixel asked them.

"I heard that my brother was taken by changelings, time to pay Mom a visit to save him. Come on Gilda."

"Yeah."

After we all got back to the Galleon, Cadence then pulled the chain to reveal, Sweet Apple Acres with a shadowed out image of a boy on the right, and a cowpony on the left. In the middle above there was a new symbol there.

Author's Note:

And thus concludes the DJSkywalker series. I decided since I wanted Double to be next to change the title to WHX/ Double Honest Extreme.

This is based on the Personal Memoirs of Princess Pixel Berry.