• Published 15th Sep 2014
  • 1,015 Views, 64 Comments

They're Back! Yujo Sentai Poniranger, Returns! - The Gamer Master Archive



A few months after the Poniranger defeated Tirek, Equestria calls for they're aid once again with new adventures in other worlds.

  • ...
17
 64
 1,015

Raising a 555 in Equestria

Applejacks POV

I was walking back to the house on Sweet Apple Acres thinking about the events that passed. Twilight Sparkle, my new friend has been trying to con information out of her little brother for Gala Tickets. Either that or trying to get me to allow her to do some tests on him. Well that'll never happen! Twilight is my friend no more I can't trust her anymore! She'll never get her hooves on Johnny, especially with this secret he has. He helped us out when It came to Nightmare Moon allowing us to use the elements, Only the five of us would know that Johnny is Faiz.



"So like tell us Darth, how were you the first human in Equestria?" Sonata asked me like the annoying typical blonde stereotype.

"Ugh, originally I was Celestia and Luna's student, but she showed me the Mirror, the portal leading to the world Starswirl sealed you in. They asked me what I saw, I told them a super powered man. As the teachings went on I got more forceful trying to learn about the mirror when I looked up a book in the dark archives that said seven chosen ones could change a form of power into a key, and in said book was a driver much like the DiEndriver. Celestia and Luna found me and tried to take the book a driver away from me, I was able to escape and left to grab powers from everything in the many worlds." Darth said grabbing Kaixa's Ranger Key.

"Gokai Summon!"

KAMEN RIDE: KAIXA


Applejack and I jumped from the Galleon waiting to see which Rider Darth sent out we'd run into.

"Well since this is Faiz's World, I'll guess that-" I was cut off by Kaixa appearing and attacking me.

"Saw that one comin' sugar, let's transform!"

"Gokai Change!"

KAMEN RIDE: W

"Let's do this!"

FORM RIDE: W FANGJOKER
ATTACK RIDE: ARM FANG

As I was battling Kaixa a child close to the farm was viewing this.

"Applejack, that guy over there needs help!" he said.

"Alright Johnny, go on ahead but just make sure nopony sees ya transform."

Johnny nodded and went behind the barn. He then got out a phone and pressed the 5 key three times and pressed the button that said Standing By.

Standing By

"Henshin!"

Complete

I was about to finish off Kaixa when I see a red technical drill and a Rider kicking into it making Kaixa explode leaving me to take the key.

"Thanks for the help Faiz." I said undoing my transformation. Applejack appearing next to me somehow surprised Faiz.

"Applejack, Ah thought you were at the barn, wait, Ah gotta check somethin' out." He said walking towards Sweet Apple Acres.

Applejack and I decided to follow Faiz to Sweet Apple Acres and saw another Applejack. She was shocked by what she saw.

"Another me? What the hay is goin' on here?!" AW Applejack asked us.

"Well, Ah'm you from another world, and this is my little brother, Patric, a human." Applejack said.

"Y'all have a human little brother too? Johnny, can ya come here for a sec?" AW Applejack called. With that Johnny came with Faiz's belt on him.

"Oh, it's Faiz!" I said.

"Oh, it's that other Rider!" Johnny said.

Both Applejacks looked at us while saying, "How similar."

Anyways, I called the others over but AW Applejack freaked out once Twilight got in.

"Whoa Twilight! I told you to stay away from Sweet Apple Acres!" I had to get between them before Twilight started questioning it.

"AJ, this Twilight isn't from this world. See she has wings." I said pointing at the wings.

"Sorry, other Twilight, it's just that my Twilight doesn't seem to have the self control you have around humans.

"What exactly do you mean by that?" Twilight asked her.

"Well it all started a couple of days ago. Twilight just got these Gala tickets from the Princess and after she discovered Johnny, she wanted to test on him, so she kept bribing the others for the ticket if she got information on Johnny she wanted. Even after all of us caught in on it, she wouldn't stop.

Applejack and Rainbow Dash were giving Twilight hard glares. Fluttershy was nervous, Rarity was unsure, and Pinkie obviously had a grin.

"Twilight, are y'all gonna be able to behave yourself around Johnny?" Applejack asked her.

"I'm sorry Applejack. I can't. I have to do the studies on Johnny, think of all the discoveries. Not doing tests goes against everything I know about as a researcher!" Twilight said.

Applejack sighed, "I somehow knew you would say that. Our friendship is over Twilight. I don't ever want to see you at Sweet Apple Acres." Applejack said walking out slamming the door, with Rainbow Dash doing the same.

After Applejack told us about what happened that day we all were incredibly silent. The only one who was able to talk was Cadence.

"That's just, oh my. I could never see Twilight trying to do tests on any of the humans here." Cadence said shocked.

"While that may be true, my Twilight doesn't seem to think this way."


AW Twilight was walking through the dark streets of Ponyville all by herself. She just chose the way she knew as a researcher. "All I wanted to do was a couple of tests on Johnny is that too much to ask?" She talked to herself, she basically lost two friends a couple of days ago. Just because she wanted to do tests on Johnny. "Well I guess since I lost those friends, nothing's holding me back from trying." She then walked into a ancient artifact shop without knowing it with an amulet catching her eye.

"How much for this amulet?" Twilight asked. The shop owner was surprised by the happy expression on her face.

"Well are you sure you want it? It can put orphench DNA in you if you use it."

"That way I can still study another species!"

"Well then take it!" He said. When Twilight got home however she put it on and lost consciousness.

Back at Sweet Apple Acres as Johnny woke up he got taken by a white wolf thing. AW Applejack wasn't far behind. When she told us about it we determined it was an Orphench, the kaijins of Faiz's world. We were able to follow it's scent to the Castle of the Two Sisters. When we got there Johnny was unconscious with a bunch of science equipment there.

"It testing on him, wait testing on him, TWILIGHT!" AW Applejack shouted.

"Oh more of this new species, won't you let me do tests on you too?" She said trying to grab us. The six of us dodged trying to get to Johnny. Twilit Orphench as I called wouldn't give up but neither would we. After getting Johnny Applejack knocked Twilight out of the Orphench and took her out.

"Pinkie and I will go with AW Applejack, you guys stay here with Johnny and finish that Orphench!"

"All right!" I said grabbing Aba Red's key.

5 5 5 Standing By

"Henshin!"

"Gokai Change!"

Complete

ABARANGER!

"Let's go in rampaging!" I said as we all went to attack!"

"Tyranno Rod!"

"Dino Thruster, Flame Inferno!"

Exceed Charge

Faiz kicked into the Orphench with that technical drill from before, when the Decadriver appeared.

FINAL FORM RIDE:F-F-FAIZ

"Johnny things might get crazy." I said transforming him into the Faiz Blaster.

"Time for some extreme fire power!"

FINAL ATTACK RIDE: F-F-F-FAIZ

With that I was able to shoot a giant drill into the Orphench destroying it and the object that was controlling AW Twilight.

Back with AW Applejack, Pinkie, Pixel and AW Twilight, AW Applejack told Pixel and Pinkie thanks and she could handle the rest. When the eleven of us got out of the Castle, Applejack told us thanks and go back to the Galleon, she told Johnny to go to Fluttershy's until Applejack got there.

"Twilight, Twilight, Twilight, this is exactly why I don't want you anywhere near my family anymore!" She said when Twilight woke up.

"Applejack I have to research new species, if I don't it goes against anything I know about a researcher."

"Well then what Ah said before still stands Ah never want to see you at Sweet Apple Acres ever." AW Applejack said walking off.

As we watched through the windows of the Galleon we all were silent until Cadence pulled the chain which showed a poster of Rainbow Dash's house with a symbol in the middle.

Author's Note:

Alright so this is based on Flame6666's Raising a Human in Equestria I figured since Faiz is based off of Smart Brain Academy, I'd make it with a story where the human kid's a genius.

By the way after this chapter I'll be taking a break from this story to write a series of one shots featuring Kamen Riders Den-O through Wizard in a Go-Busters Returns vs Dobutsu Sentai Go Busters where the episodes with be different parts