• Published 15th Sep 2014
  • 1,016 Views, 64 Comments

They're Back! Yujo Sentai Poniranger, Returns! - The Gamer Master Archive



A few months after the Poniranger defeated Tirek, Equestria calls for they're aid once again with new adventures in other worlds.

  • ...
17
 64
 1,016

W-H-X/ Double Honest Extreme!

(Inside a Barn)

A pony was typing on a typewriter in the night as everypony else was asleep.

October 5, 2015, another case has been solved by the double detective, while this city actually fears what saves them. My partner and I have worked in my brother's footsteps solving various cases around this town. My brother's wife, now a widow and my friend, Fluttershy has assisted the two of us in many cases as the months went on since last year. Together, my human partner and I are not only one detective, but we're also one Kamen Rider effectively named W. As I walked towards this barn, I saw a giant flying red ship up there. I hope no trouble comes from what ever's up there. However I think my partner and I should check it out later.

The pony finished typing her log and began walking to a door. Inside of it, there was a large amount of white boards which has a large amount of writing on them.

"So, Ah see, you've been busy, Patric."

"Of course, Applejack."


"Heh, looks like those kids managed to defeat my kaijin. Just luck!" Darth said grabbing Kamen Rider Accel's key.

"What the heck do you have against those kids? I mean we need energy to survive. What's your motivation?"

"Let's just say that before them years ago, I was the first one in Equestria."

KAMEN RIDE: ACCEL!


Applejack and I got out of the Galleon and began to check things out, we decided to walk to the area in the background, Sweet Apple Acres. As we were walking I noticed that before we got on the ground that the town had a considerable amount of ponies here, when now as we're walking, there's nopony around.

Just as we were walking just like the previous four worlds, there's a ranger key clone. This time he had a motorcycle theme and was red.

"Accel, alright then let's go!"

KAMEN RIDE: DECADE

"Let's make some music!" I said pulling out Hibiki's card.

KAMEN RIDE: HIBIKI

ATTACK RIDE: ONGEKI-DOU REKKA!

I then began firing well fire at Accel, but he was too fast for me and I didn't have Kabuto's card yet or Blade's.

AW Applejack was walking and saw what was happening with me. "That guy needs help! Come on Patric!" Applejack said holding the DoubleDriver. As she picked it up she transformed into a human and held up a Joker GaiaMemory.

"Right.." This other Patric said holding up a Cyclone GaiaMemory.

CYCLONE
JOKER

"Henshin!"

JOKER MAXIMUM DRIVE

"Joker Extreme!" AJ and I'm gonna call the other me PJ shouted splitting and kicking Accel allowing me to take the key. As we both de transformed since I saw AJ in front of me, I told Applejack to stay inside my body.

"Patric, what are you doing out here? You know that ponies fear humans come on hon'." She said pulling me towards Sweet Apple Acres. Apparently there was a barn behind the barn that I didn't know about. When we entered I saw whiteboards everywhere and a human who looked just like, me.

"You!!" We both said. "Stop copying me! Seriously stop!"

We couldn't stop at all, Applejack came out of my body seeing this. And this world's Fluttershy comes in as well.

"Um Patric, Applejack, I, um, didn't hear about there being two of you." AW Fluttershy said.

Anyways after some talking AJ told me there weren't any ponies out during the battle.

"Unfortunately ponies think that humans are dangerous, some try to hide from them, others sadly my own friends try to attack him. The only reason Fluttershy isn't phased is because she saw firsthand that he was kind. Everypony else, ugh, they won't except him. This is why Patric usually stays here and Fluttershy and I handle cases. I'm kinda worried about the Princess coming over because of this. Not only is Patric human but he also has all the knowledge of Equestria. Even long before Celestia and Luna's rule. Ah'm afraid that they'll experiment on him. I just don't want that to happen."

"Then I sadly apologized Miss Applejack." A majestic voice exclaimed. The voice revealed this world's Princess Celestia. She then levitated the other me and my Applejack with her to Canterlot.

I called the others as AJ and I told Fluttershy we'll be back. The twelve of us went up to Canterlot in the Galleon, all of us didn't notice, that there were two cards on the desk by the monitor.

We then arrived at the castle and had to sneak around using the Poniranger keys but since I didn't have my Applejack, I couldn't use it so I just used my Kakuranger key.

The two were located in a science room unable to escape. Applejack began talking to PJ. "This can't happen, Patric is my little brother. Ah should be protectin' him!"

"AJ shouldn't have to suffer for this." PJ said looking down. I appeared in the room and I got Applejack out while AJ got PJ out. As we ran out we ran in this world's Celestia.

"How dare you betray your princess!?" She yelled.

"From what I saw, you are no princess! The real Princess Celestia would give any species a chance when you just use my other world self here for the information he has and not try to get to know him!"

"Just who the heck do you think you are humans!?"

"Just a passing-through Super Sentai team!" I shouted.

"The two of us are just a single detective. And a single Kamen Rider!" AJ yelled.

"Remember that!" AJ and I shouted. The others and I pulled out the Goseiger keys.

"Gokai Change!"

GOSEIGER!
GOSEI KNIGHT!

CYCLONE
JOKER

"Henshin!"

"So, count up your crimes!" W said pointing a double pointing finger at Celestia. Who pulled out a Gaia Memory.

MASQUERADE She then transformed into a dopant based on masks. The I guess seven of us began fighting against Celestia.

Just then, the Decadriver appeared giving me three cards.

FINAL FORM RIDE: W-W-W!

"AJ things might get crazy!" I said splitting them in two.

"Whoa. Now we can fight with twice the strength!" Joker said.

FINAL ATTACK RIDE: W-W-W!

The two W's split in two making four halves and kicking into Masquerade Dopant. Afterwards, the memory broke and Celestia collapsed.

"Princess Celestia! Are you okay?" Twilight asked.

"Yes Twilight, I'm fine, thank you." She then looked up at the seven humans in front of her. "Oh hello, may I ask who and what you are?" She said with her usual smile.

"Now this is the Princess Celestia I know." I said. After we told her what happened, she was completely horrified.

"That was me? Oh my goodness. Patric, I deeply apologize, and I would like to make you a full citizen of Equestria.And if you six would like that as well, I would be happy to oblige."

"Thank you, but us twelve were just about to go. We've done everything we needed to do in this world and onto the next." Twilight said.

Once we got back to the Galleon, Cadence called us over. "You've got to see these!"

What Cadence showed us were six cards, three for Fourze and three for Wizard. Apparently they were able to transfer their powers via the card system Decade goes by. Afterwards Cadence pulled the chain and it revealed once again Sweet Apple Acres with a new symbol in the middle.

Author's Note:

This chapter is different from all the others. For example, this chapter is just based on an idea I had and if it gets popular enough after I'm done with Returns I'll work on that and any request that happen within the series like Net Movies or a prequel, well I know I'll do the prequel but anyway. Anyways yeah.